PDA

View Full Version : Habitat trouble

snickers8113
01-01-13, 06:47 PM
i need help! dragon story wont let me buy habitats but when i level up it still does not, what do i do!:mad::confused::(

kwhales
01-01-13, 06:51 PM
look at your profile. how many are you allowed at the level you are at, and how many do you have? you might be at your max. If not, post on feedback and bugs. or email TL support.

saffira5711
01-01-13, 06:52 PM
Did you maybe achieve the maximum number of habitats you are allowed to have?

henrylucky
01-01-13, 06:55 PM
If you already reach Max habitats, you can't buy any habitat again. Check it on menu > overview, see your habitats amount
If still not reach max habitats, try close and open DS, or reinstall DS, uninstall and install again

snickers8113
01-01-13, 06:59 PM
so ii can not ever buy a habitat again because it said 35/35 so how can i get more dragons!

kwhales
01-01-13, 07:01 PM
Time to get rid of some duplicate dragons. Are you IOS or android?

snickers8113
01-01-13, 07:04 PM
My max habitat thing says 35/35 so I can not ever buy a dragon again! What do I do!:confused::eek:

snickers8113
01-01-13, 07:09 PM
I dont have any duplicate dragons, I have 73/73 dragons only 73 dragons every kind

kwhales
01-01-13, 07:10 PM
I just looked at your island. You have quite a few small habitats...but you seem to be landlocked...clear more land and upgrade all your small habitats to large habitats. Move your dragons around to maximize coins and space...you do not need that many red habitats. Move dragons around so you free up a red hab and then sell it. buy a habitat you need..say purple or blue or white. they earn more coins.

wow you really need to clear land...start expanding now. I really don't see any duplicate dragons, so you can store your craft and trade buildings for now, if it lets you and use that space to move a small hab there and upgrade it.

Most of all clear that land.

snickers8113
01-01-13, 07:12 PM
but how do i move a dragon to a another habitat

kwhales
01-01-13, 07:15 PM
Click on the habitat. then the dragon. You should see a switch habitat in the lower right corner. Click on it and the game will show you what habitats that dragon can be moved to. You can upgrade a habitat with dragons on it. But right now, don't worry about moving dragons, start expanding land. Most people at your level have way more land cleared, so this is most important.

snickers8113
01-01-13, 07:17 PM
never mind i will talk in morning

kwhales
01-01-13, 07:28 PM
Ok then.

saffira5711
01-01-13, 07:48 PM
never mind i will talk in morning

A small "thanks for you help, kwhales" before you went to bed would have been nicer.

moostermine
01-01-13, 07:52 PM
A small "thanks for you help, kwhales" before you went to bed would have been nicer.

Lol! I'll do it! Thanks K! You are always good for a helpful answer when someone needs it!

saffira5711
01-01-13, 07:58 PM
Lol! I'll do it! Thanks K! You are always good for a helpful answer when someone needs it!

Huh? Not sure who you are (do you have two accounts? is snickers8113 your other one? I'm confused.), but I really appreciate your sarcasm. Not sure what your problem is.
Just thought it was not very nice to leave without a thanks, because kwhales was so helpful. But that's probably just me.

kwhales
01-01-13, 08:00 PM
Huh? Not sure who you are (do you have two accounts? is snickers8113 your other one? I'm confused.), but I really appreciate your sarcasm. Not sure what your problem is.
Just thought it was not very nice to leave without a thanks, because kwhales was so helpful. But that's probably just me.

Actually moo wasn't being sarcastic...she is not snickers, she is my neighbor and her response was agreeing with you, and aimed towards snickers.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

saffira5711
01-01-13, 08:02 PM
Actually moo wasn't being sarcastic...she is not snickers, she is my neighbor and her response was agreeing with you, and aimed towards snickers.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Ooooooh now I get it! I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, moo. How embarassing X.x You thanked kwhales in behalf of snickers *facepalm*. Sorry!

kwhales
01-01-13, 08:02 PM
Oh and thanks to both of you.

moostermine
01-01-13, 08:06 PM
No prob! I'm sorry for confusion! I thought you were spot on and kwales is always so good at being helpful!

Nefertekas
01-02-13, 02:20 AM

AGREED. -.- he was more like, "oh nevermind this is too troublesome. I'm off." ... Whaaaat. -.-

Moo wasn't being sarcastic! She's just nice. :) just like kwhales. <3

iamsocooler
01-02-13, 11:19 AM
I am at level 80 but don't have the option to buy the (Gold Mine?) cave, IOs. Also have not gotten any new goals in over a week (only remaining goal = white dawn) any input? thanks

nikky2012
01-02-13, 11:58 AM
I am at level 80 but don't have the option to buy the (Gold Mine?) cave, IOs. Also have not gotten any new goals in over a week (only remaining goal = white dawn) any input? thanks

Gold mine is only out to a limited amount of people because they are testing it out. I haven't gotten a new goal since the trading thing besides the LE dragon ones.. (I'm level 90.)

kwhales
01-02-13, 12:25 PM

Do you have a diamond? if not, once you do, you will get more goals for hybrids. If you don't have any dragon goals left, that means you have almost all the dragons...great.

iamsocooler
01-02-13, 12:29 PM
yes I have all except infinity (125 tries with 2 diamonds and still trying :-( )

Nefertekas
01-02-13, 12:56 PM
yes I have all except infinity (125 tries with 2 diamonds and still trying :-( )

Try switching up your combo... Maybe anubis and diamond?

iamsocooler
01-02-13, 01:33 PM
thanks for the tip, but I might try crusader and diamond (much easier to deal with 1 minute (common red) than 20 (common purple) hours lol) unless you think that is not a good idea (Crusader + Diamond)?

Tina_Marie66
01-14-13, 09:06 AM
I'm at level 64 and need help too. I can not purchase anymore habitats either! It says limit 35/35, and I'm level 64. Is this all the habitats I can buy?? Can't be! I only have 4 diamond fields while my neighbors have way more than 4, what do I or can I do? I need more habitats. Help please

kooky panda
01-14-13, 09:19 AM
I'm at level 64 and need help too. I can not purchase anymore habitats either! It says limit 35/35, and I'm level 64. Is this all the habitats I can buy?? Can't be! I only have 4 diamond fields while my neighbors have way more than 4, what do I or can I do? I need more habitats. Help please

35 is the max number of habitants you can have at this time.

kwhales
01-14-13, 10:40 AM

Your neighbors may have more than 4 diamond habitats, but they probably have less other habitat colors. Time to trade or sell of your duplicates, starting with the commons. Maximize each habitate using only large ones and remember, you only need one red habitat..for ruby and fire. You may have to move some dragons around, but 35 habitats will accomodate one of every dragon available including LE's.

Tina_Marie66
01-15-13, 06:41 AM
35 is the max number of habitants you can have at this time.

At what level will I be able to get more habitats......if any?

kwhales
01-15-13, 06:50 AM
At what level will I be able to get more habitats......if any?

35 is the max for all levels. You won't be able to get more habitats until TL releases more to us. 35 is it for now.

Tina_Marie66
01-15-13, 11:01 AM
35 is the max for all levels. You won't be able to get more habitats until TL releases more to us. 35 is it for now.

Ughhh! Hopefully that will be soon. Thank you for your time n help