PDA

View Full Version : freeze up

Deliciousbabs@hotmail.com
12-10-10, 07:14 PM
i was on the game of bakery story and it was frozen for about an hour. I kept turning my ipod off and on to see if this would help the situation but it didn't. In a case like this which I know you had other what do i do. Also it is frozen to the point where no customers are coming into the shop. what do I do about this situation. please help i really love this game and I want to continue to keep on playing it

Unregistered
12-10-10, 08:01 PM
i was on the game of bakery story and it was frozen for about an hour. I kept turning my ipod off and on to see if this would help the situation but it didn't. In a case like this which I know you had other what do i do. Also it is frozen to the point where no customers are coming into the shop. what do I do about this situation. please help i really love this game and I want to continue to keep on playing it

I'm not experiencing this problem myself. Team lava is not here on the weekends, so I'll try to help.

Delete the app from your device. Turn device off then on again, then reinstall the app. You won't lose your progress. Hope it works. Just be aware there some guy claiming he's infected the games with a virus. So far I think he's blowing smoke, but just wanted you to know.

Maybe wait a day to make sure everything is still ok.

Unregistered
12-11-10, 02:59 AM
My game keeps freezing as well but just when I try to make cookies
It's usually fine when I go off the app and back on, except all my food disappears.

Unregistered
12-11-10, 03:03 AM
My game keeps freezing as well but just when I try to make cookies
It's usually fine when I go off the app and back on, except all my food disappears.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?4350-Game-freezes-when-selecting-chocolate-cookies-to-bake!