PDA

View Full Version : Lost Pet :Cry:

tiggerhobbes
01-01-13, 08:47 AM
My kind hearted fellow rulers, please keep an eye out for a lost and confused fangbeast. He was my royal pet, let me explain.

I was at the gym and decided to log in to use up my energy; so I was randomly chopping trees and couldn't believe my good luck, a fangbeast appeared after the first axe and stayed in my tree corner not blocking anything important.

Hurray, I was thrilled. But I've lost pets before, I knew it's too early to celebrate yet. So I visited other neighbors, came back, beast still there. Closed app, came back in, beast still there, happy ever after, right?

Left gym, came home onto my own wifi network. Not sure if that's even related. Beast still there, I was positively gloating by that point, proud of my new baby. Rearranged all my buildings as I didn't need to worry about beasts getting in the way of resource collection...

An hour later? The beast is GONE :-(

He's mostly harmless, much loved by its owner. If you run into him please bring him to your nearest vet or RSPCA to scan his micro chip, I don't think life will be the same again without him, so please help ;__;

(seriously though, HOW did it happen? All my other actions got saved, just not my beast??)
(psst, I'm ruthless but I'm not violent, I didn't sleep walk to **** my little pet peeve!)

wassupbaby
01-01-13, 08:52 AM
Lol :d :d

cloudsail
01-01-13, 11:41 AM
LOL
Is TL removing the ability to keep around a monster as a pet?

kooky panda
01-01-13, 12:59 PM
tiggerhobbles- I would advise emailing support@teamlava.com .
They will be able to give you some answers on what happened to your monster.

Mylly2
01-01-13, 01:32 PM
Had you chopped him at least once? I think if you've be*** to fight your beast, it keeps them in that area. He'll be back.

maguar
01-01-13, 01:53 PM
Was he just outside of your expanded area? If so force closing automatically removes him.

zombiefun
01-01-13, 02:07 PM
Lol ;))))

scottyhaha
01-01-13, 06:38 PM
I think I might have ****ed him lol

rengirl1978
01-01-13, 07:33 PM
Cute lil story! I'll keep an eye out! ;-)

tiggerhobbes
01-01-13, 09:41 PM
@K_Panda: Thanks, I'm not that upset about it and it's certainly not something I would harass customer service over, lol.

@maguar: I think that's exactly what happened. Which is why I was so happy in the first place: imagine having a beast on my map but not taking up much room at all. Turns out it was too good to be true.

@scotty: why you little ... Grrr... wait, I've got pet insurance. Let me know if you still have the microchip, I'm about to get rich :p

@rengirl: I've got a cuter skunkupine trapped ^___^ *happy dance* If I have to be honest I am partial to the cute little skunk. This time he sits smack in the middle of the whole square and not just hanging on by a toe nail, so I think he's a keeper.

scottyhaha
01-01-13, 10:34 PM
I **** em all, sometime they give me fry crystal. It doesn't take much and sometime I get extra energy

maguar
01-02-13, 12:26 AM
They had to put that fix in as people weren't able to progress with the game when monsters appeared out of bounds. Sometimes though you're lucky and they appear just inside bounds.

catcrack
01-02-13, 06:51 PM
I think your fangbeast show up at my place earlier today but left before I could corral `em. Dropped by and saw your skunkupine, might make farming a tad bit difficult, n'est-ce pas?

jjmpt
03-08-13, 12:31 AM
Ohhhh so glad to see I am not the only one attached to my pet beasts. Had an adorable lovecupine for a few days right in the centre of my kingdom (but without bothering anything but a few v trees). I was devo when I had to do away with her to undertake Thurston's hunting spree. She was so good at keeping the trolls away. will try to trap another when I am done with these common beasts!!!

jetskie2
03-08-13, 04:38 AM
Didnt realise we could keep them as pets. are we meant to and how?

Juttali
03-08-13, 06:25 AM
It only wanted to play.. :'-(

thatgirl444
03-08-13, 08:05 AM

not meant to, but if a beast shows up somewhere where it doesnt block anything important, some people choose to not **** it...they just let it sit there

kooky panda
03-08-13, 11:34 AM
Please note, that if you keep an undefeated one in your kingdom, no other beasts will show up, so if you need the drops from them, you may wait to capture one.

maguar
03-08-13, 04:50 PM
Please note, that if you keep an undefeated one in your kingdom, no other beasts will show up, so if you need the drops from them, you may wait to capture one.

Just adding to this. There are certain quests (like defeating peril) that are only triggered when you get a particular monster. If you have a pet you'll prevent yourself from getting those quests.