PDA

View Full Version : New Year Items/Goals?

DancinPug
12-31-12, 11:06 PM
I was wondering if they were going to have goals/items for New Year like they did last year?

luv6teen
12-31-12, 11:32 PM
No goals please! just items for coins

flytothestars
01-01-13, 02:30 AM
Guess the answer to that question is no :(

Love goals!

DancinPug
01-01-13, 02:44 AM
I figured it would be no. I'll have to put up the stuff from last year. It's like they just don't care about our happiness anymore! Disappointing.

kylebusch
01-01-13, 12:34 PM
No items yet very disappointed

jmterao
01-01-13, 03:01 PM
If we get anything For new years it will be weeks late. Probably for gems as well. How many people are like me and won't spend real money on items that can't be used until next year? Either RS is not making them enough money and they have pulled resources from the game or they are working on something new and again have pulled the resources.

Either way it makes me sad. With some better managing more people would spend more real money.

jojopeanut
01-01-13, 03:18 PM
I just hope they have Valentines ready around 1st of next month. For all the story games and they work their resources to make it fair for all devices, I'm on Android don't play RS, but I hope they have update for IoS users and most of all the Kindel folks who had no Christmas get a something for Valentines in a more timely manner.

pattypopo
01-02-13, 08:10 PM
I just hope they have Valentines ready around 1st of next month. For all the story games and they work their resources to make it fair for all devices, I'm on Android don't play RS, but I hope they have update for IoS users and most of all the Kindel folks who had no Christmas get a something for Valentines in a more timely manner.
Thanks for thinking of us kindle players. Christmas was a big disappointment. New Years was nothing for anyone. I'm not going to get my hopes up for Valentines. If I don't expect anything I won't be let down again.

acbdghj
01-04-13, 07:17 PM
I hope!