PDA

View Full Version : Which is your LEAST favorite dragon?

SybreTiger
12-31-12, 03:59 PM
Bottom 3 for me are:

3. Love
2. Clown
1. Athletic

I'd have to say the Athletic dragon has my least favorite design. There's just something about it, maybe that grin... Also, I'm not big on sports.

I also really dislike the Clown dragon. Who green-lit that thing?

Can't forget about the pompadour Love dragon, he's pretty bad...

Honorable mentions go to Ice Cream dragon and Turkey dragon.

hamadrys
12-31-12, 05:52 PM
Well for me it is the ice cream dragon. It does look so stupid with its tongue sticking out, lol. Then the clown. And last athletic. I will still try to breed ice cream and clown to have them ;)

Baraze
12-31-12, 05:56 PM
I agree, the Elvis wannabe (love dragon) makes me ill. Probably because I got 30 back to back trying for the justice dragon.

Awwww, the clown is one of my faves, he's cute!

I dislike magic and coral too.

MomsHouseofSweets
12-31-12, 06:04 PM
My 2 least favorites are: Ice Cream and Clown. Just too silly looking for this old lady. Ha!

edolka
12-31-12, 06:15 PM
Well for me it is the ice cream dragon. It does look so stupid with its tongue sticking out, lol. Then the clown. And last athletic. I will still try to breed ice cream and clown to have them ;)

Same here. For me, Ice cream dragon looks like something covered in raw meat (I know it sounds disgusting and it's prob just me but that's what it looks like to me) :) then clown, which not only is ugly, but also soooo large and with the bright yellow hair can't really hide it well enough lol. And lastly island. Now that's just pure ugly ;)

lollipop_rp
12-31-12, 06:58 PM
Coral is just plain Ugly.

dalula
12-31-12, 07:03 PM
the epic form of island is horrible. at least it should look better!

kwobb_xx
12-31-12, 08:50 PM
i think the fruitful dragon looks pretty ridiculous especially in juvenile form when he's chasing that apple off the top of his head.... LOL

azychan
12-31-12, 09:08 PM
Talking about Athletic, I think the dragon that have similar design with Athletic is Trickster, they look alike, except colors.
But my least favorite dragon is Fruitful epic form, I realized that Fruitful in level 1 to 6 is really cute, but their epic form look.... their fat body, their grin, the fruit in their head...

Another is Pumpkin epic form, their pumpkin head and their fat body...
Though in baby form they're pretty cute

nylear13
12-31-12, 10:10 PM
my least favourite was the ice cream dragon, it just looks so silly and messy (just my luck I actually managed to end up with 2 of them). but since the pink dragons were launched, I think first place has got to go to the epic bubble dragon, it looks like its covered in blisters, just horrible. for once I'm thankful for the slow updates on android, because it means it'll be impossible for me to get one lol

bitealot
12-31-12, 11:18 PM
EVERY dragon i got the past month trying to ge a snowman/elf!

belizeanmama
12-31-12, 11:30 PM
Picking the 3 from the dragons I actually have.
3.Athletic
2.Epic fruitful (baby is cute)
1.Magic

I don't have the love or the clown, but I do remember thinking the clown dragon was ridiculous when I saw a pic of it.

belizeanmama
12-31-12, 11:33 PM
Bottom 3 for me are:
Honorable mentions go to Ice Cream dragon and Turkey dragon.

I think the baby turkey dragon is cute! The juvenile form isn't bad either, but anything above that is ugly. That's why I haven't evolved either of mine any further.

Momoko_peach
01-01-13, 02:51 AM
The landworm dragon is personnified ugliness, as the island or planet ones.
I like the icecream though, with the cones on his head lol...it?s ridiculous but funny.

singhapoorv
01-01-13, 05:01 AM
Firestorm ,as it is the most unwanted crossbreed during breeding a diamond dragon...

mammami08
01-01-13, 06:30 AM
Well my least favourit ones according to design are

1. Clown- the ugliest dragon on my island
2. Ice Cream- just plain ugly and way to big
3. Coral - why this wierd horns on the head
4. Boo- i'm sorry but a giant flying cow
5. Love- a bit cow like as well

But the dragon i hate the most is Island, but i think it's quite meanlooking but hate it cause i always get it as soon as i put anything with blue and green in the breeding prosess.... 20 h of no fun....

hamadrys
01-01-13, 09:28 AM
Boo a giant flying cow :D. Made me laugh ! The baby is adorable but after that you are right, it gets ugly.

kwhales
01-01-13, 09:30 AM
All my missing ones.

moostermine
01-01-13, 09:45 AM
K! They should be your favourites! Cause you get to look forward to them!

makafushigi
01-01-13, 11:54 AM
K! They should be your favourites! Cause you get to look forward to them!

ahahaha me too..

of the ones I do have.... I totally sped bred the 3rd form of the titan dragon. the way it bounced on its butt reminds me of a dog that's scooting across to like wipe itself. Magic is annoying. esp since I had thought I had gotten a fireworks dragon.

nikky2012
01-01-13, 12:40 PM
ahahaha me too..

of the ones I do have.... I totally sped bred the 3rd form of the titan dragon. the way it bounced on its butt reminds me of a dog that's scooting across to like wipe itself. Magic is annoying. esp since I had thought I had gotten a fireworks dragon.

haha i have been laughing so hard at that. completely true.

makafushigi
01-01-13, 01:22 PM
haha i have been laughing so hard at that. completely true.

hahaha. to think they are so cute in their baby form....

iaweforfun
01-01-13, 01:34 PM
Level 7 life
Coral
Level 1-4 fuzzy
Level 1-9 firestorm

jl0408
01-01-13, 02:53 PM
Of the ones I've actually bred, my least favorite is Fruitful. It was my nemesis trying to get a Fairy and still my nemesis trying for an Elf. I also don't care for Island.

lizzygee23
01-01-13, 02:58 PM
My least favorite are the life, fruitful and firestorm, because I am so darn sick of getting them!! I absolutely despise them! I'm also sick of the magic, mist and eagle too.

lizzygee23
01-01-13, 03:00 PM
As far as looks go I think the island, and therefore the planet too, are the ugliest.

SybreTiger
01-01-13, 04:10 PM
So much hate on the Island dragon, I think his epic form looks pretty cool.... And I agree that the epic form of the Pumpkin is hideous, that's why I keep mine as an adorable baby, though the Juvenile form is super cute too.

Nefertekas
01-02-13, 02:35 AM
Okay, in no particular order:
Titan (I don't have it, but the thing is so darn ugly)
Magic (blergh)
Ice cream (Another missing one, but really derp-looking so whatevs)
Fruitful in epic form (looks a bit...demented)
Tusker and Love (seriously, Tusker is such a cute baby, and then...ACK!!)
Epic mermaid is so disproportionate. If i ever manage to breed one, I won't bring it to epic xD
Coral starts off as a pretty baby...then it becomes so common and annoying and weird-looking!

Nefertekas
01-02-13, 02:39 AM
I forgot to mention trickster! Lol.

So much hate on the Island dragon, I think his epic form looks pretty cool.... And I agree that the epic form of the Pumpkin is hideous, that's why I keep mine as an adorable baby, though the Juvenile form is super cute too.
I suddenly forgot what the epic pumpkin looks like. :o i gotta go check. But yeah, i kept my lovely pumpkin as babyyyyy, so cute! And boo also,he looks adorable and his animation is awesome as a baby.
I would also like to have a second dream dragon to have as a baby. So much cuter adult form looks like a... Pimp. Yeah.
And mirage, personally, I prefer its epic form over the baby. I might want to evolve my other mirage to bring it up to epic x) or i'll sell it. The baby seems to have make up on its eyes, so weird.

Isla03
01-02-13, 06:44 AM
My least favourite dragon is epic Landworm, looks like tapeworms we learned about in biology at school! then epic Aurora,it's too long and lvl 7 upwards Clown. I kept my clown at lvl 4 for ages then bred another,now I have an epic one and a lvl4 one. I want to cut the epics hair and give Slash his top hat back!! (Yeh I know Slash's is a different colour)

makafushigi
01-02-13, 09:24 AM
I would also like to have a second dream dragon to have as a baby. So much cuter adult form looks like a... Pimp.

hahaha I was thinking the same thing. It looks like it wants to do bad things to the poor dragons sharing the habitiat with it.

Fharido
01-02-13, 09:56 AM
I actually hate a lot of dragons that just can't go for a dragon in my mind. Really so I made a little top 10.

10) The least worse is the Coral dragon
9) Then there is de super dragon... I just don't like it. Neither the Atlantis nor genie.
8) The island and planet dragon
7) Fruitful dragon... nope not word it
6) All purple dragons except for the justice dragon
5) Charm dragon
4) This will go to a shared trickster and athletic dragon
3) The clown dragon. Not worth to be a dragon
2) The failed stuffed animal, the snowman dragon
1) and the worst of the worst go`s to Icecream... Really terrible...

For most of these, I just don't like the design. A dragon should be a dragon, not a monster and NOT a dinosaur. whenever I cot a few of these on my island. they'll will go to the trading thingy when android has the spell shop.

Fharido
01-02-13, 09:57 AM
[Edit for up post] pink dragon, not purple, sorry guy`s

sollia
01-02-13, 10:12 AM
I think the Wild dragon is really ugly. And the Clown is creepy.

Wizard is also really ugly IMO. I had one and sold it because I just couldn't look at it.

sollia
01-02-13, 10:13 AM
I'm surprised so many people hate the Ice Cream dragon. I tried for one for a long time, I was so happy when I got one.

habibass
01-02-13, 10:40 AM
So far luck dragons are my least favourite, I think I had >50 of them... It's breeding time is too long (17h) and now I can't even trade it for any valuable gems because there's nothing to do with white gems.
I still dont have one, but landworm dragon looks kind of ugly to me in its epic form.

habibass
01-02-13, 10:43 AM
Im also surprised that so many people hate ice cream, clown and love dragon. They look extremely cute for me.:rolleyes:

sollia
01-02-13, 01:04 PM
I have a Landworm that I got to level 9 and then I saw what epic would look like and I stopped.

I also don't like the look of the Anubis dragon. Not like I have one though hah.

Fharido
01-03-13, 09:54 AM
Im also surprised that so many people hate ice cream, clown and love dragon. They look extremely cute for me.:rolleyes:
Thats the problem, dragons don't supose to be cute

drevo77
03-27-13, 08:10 AM
I agree, the Elvis wannabe (love dragon) makes me ill. Probably because I got 30 back to back trying for the justice dragon.

Awwww, the clown is one of my faves, he's cute!

I dislike magic and coral too.lol, thats what I called my love dragon, Elvis!. Epic Coral and clown(sorry) have to be the ugliest beasts known to man and moon reminds me of Ozzy Osborne.

drevo77
03-27-13, 08:12 AM
I think the Wild dragon is really ugly. And the Clown is creepy.

Wizard is also really ugly IMO. I had one and sold it because I just couldn't look at it.
Yeh he is ugly, its that huge lower jaw, it makes him look like a robot!

itzjulezzz
03-27-13, 11:16 AM
Island! It needs to be kept a baby. So gross. Pumpkin takes the cake here though, I never even tried breeding it.

RotomGuy
03-27-13, 12:02 PM
Baby Ice Cream and Baby Clown are cute! :0

But the Easter Dragon in Baby and Epic form look amazingly idiotic.

kwhales
03-27-13, 12:39 PM
Baby Ice Cream and Baby Clown are cute! :0

But the Easter Dragon in Baby and Epic form look amazingly idiotic.

That's because easter bunny is on a sugar rush.

MajicHearts
03-27-13, 02:06 PM
My least favorites are: Clown Ice Cream. Thanks!

kwhales
03-27-13, 03:06 PM
My least favorite are still the ones that are avoiding my island.

SweetFangs
03-27-13, 03:14 PM

lol - I hear ya there.

Clown, ice cream, epic fruitful, pumpkin, Easter - yeah, these guys creep me out. But the real thugs - islands. Just when you are all innocently trying out a new combo to get one of the new night hybrids, these guys come in and ruin your next two days. The least they could do is be cute, but oh no. Same goes for you, mr. planet!

FloppyJoe
03-27-13, 08:27 PM
5. Epic magic
4. Coral
3 epic mindvolt and forest fire
2 clown
1 bunny didn't think they could release something worse than clown but than this happened
Cute to ugly
Wizard
Chocolate
Island

finnth12
03-27-13, 08:52 PM

I agree with this one! Specially, dark angel, it's already getting on my nerves,lol.