PDA

View Full Version : Any tips on moving habitats from island to island?

belizeanmama
12-31-12, 11:16 AM
I'm on Android and I was trying to rearrange my islands so that the habitats are grouped according to color, but I couldn't get them to move from one island to the other! It was almost like they could only be moved around on the same level. I tried searching the forums and saw people mentioning how hard it is to rearrange from island to island, but no tips on how it was accomplished. If you have any tips I'd appreciate it. Plz and ty!

suzysuzy35
12-31-12, 11:37 AM
I've had habitats near the dawn tear, to move it up to the top island, I've held and dragged the habitat to the first island, then moved it again to the top.

moosehay
12-31-12, 11:37 AM
Tap and slide and hold for a split second - the habitat will appear on the new level and you can continue to desired location.

I haven't heard anyone else mention this way so I really don't know if it will work for you. It works perfectly on my Transform Ultra.

belizeanmama
12-31-12, 12:13 PM
I've had habitats near the dawn tear, to move it up to the top island, I've held and dragged the habitat to the first island, then moved it again to the top.

Tap and slide and hold for a split second - the habitat will appear on the new level and you can continue to desired location.

I haven't heard anyone else mention this way so I really don't know if it will work for you. It works perfectly on my Transform Ultra.

Thanks I'll try these and see if it works.

luv2wander
12-31-12, 05:36 PM
Moving things from one island to the next is a pain in the neck on my Galaxy Tablet. I move the habitat, or whatever, to the edge of the island it is on where you can see the new island, then I drag it to the new island. Sometimes it take several tries to get it to actually move.

belizeanmama
12-31-12, 11:22 PM

Thanks!!! This works for me, I'm so happy :D

belizeanmama
12-31-12, 11:25 PM
Moving things from one island to the next is a pain in the neck on my Galaxy Tablet. I move the habitat, or whatever, to the edge of the island it is on where you can see the new island, then I drag it to the new island. Sometimes it take several tries to get it to actually move.

Might be easier if you try moosehay's suggestion. At first I thought it didn't work but when I waited a few seconds after dragging it to where I wanted, the habitat appeared on the new level. I guess the game just lags a bit and I was letting go too soon so I thought I couldn't move them to other islands.

debhutchinson
04-24-13, 10:01 AM
Has anyone tried this on the iPhone (I have an iPhone 5 and my game was migrated from my iPhone 3)? I really need to move habitats off the main level to the Dawn tree island to start with. I have been able to buy new habitats and put them directly on the Dawn Tree island. I want to move some of my existing habitats from the main island to the Dawn Tree island as well.

midnightmeerkat
04-24-13, 04:27 PM
Yes you can move habitats from island to island on iPhone.......... Remember do not take your finger off even if there seems to be resistance, keep pushing and it will go.