PDA

View Full Version : Planning for the future, Android player needs advise, thx :-)

vickielea
12-31-12, 09:53 AM
So I have been trying for a snowman with no success since the start. I have sold so many life, wild, landworms it is not funny. I would like to start keeping the ones that will yield me trading options when it becomes available for Android players. See, I am optimistic that we will get all the bells and whistles ios players have.

So, plz tell me what I should keep for the future for trading, etc. to advance my game playing when we Android players get the new stuff. Many thx :-)

nikky2012
12-31-12, 10:31 AM
You should keep anything extra super rare. Those give large gems. So far Ruby needs 2 large fire gems and Emerald needs 2 large forest gems. Also, keep anything rare (like fairy). You will need to make scrolls and those take 1 small yellow and 1 small green gem.

vickielea
12-31-12, 02:54 PM
So u trade dragons for gems? Where do I look to see which dragons are rare etc. . Please explain. Thx :-)

Nefertekas
12-31-12, 03:03 PM
So u trade dragons for gems? Where do I look to see which dragons are rare etc. . Please explain. Thx :-)

The info of the dragon's rarity can be found on the market, in-game. But BEWARE!! You should have your nest full, otherwise you may accidentally spend gold on a dragon you don't need!

Nefertekas
12-31-12, 03:03 PM
You can also check the written list in this thread :)

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide

MomsHouseofSweets
01-01-13, 07:49 AM
That was a good question, vivkielea! I had been wondering that myself. Thanks for the answers everyone!

MomsHouseofSweets
01-01-13, 07:50 AM
I apologize for the mis-spelliing ... not enough coffee yet!

hamadrys
01-01-13, 10:03 AM
Good question. I play on kindle so I am also waiting for the updates. Like the pink dragons. I am SO in love with the kite dragon... One day...

makafushigi
01-01-13, 11:43 AM
I'll keep this info in mind.... yay for android!!!

jl0408
01-02-13, 09:24 AM
That is a good question. I'm waiting for the android update too so I'm not very informed about those features. I've pretty much kept my extras to earn silver until I needed a space for a new dragon. I have lots of firestorms and islands, some mists, charms and corals and a few fruitfuls I haven't sold off. Will those common fails come in handy then or is it just rare and super rare dragons you use to make gems and scrolls? I think the only extra rares ones I have are serpent, aurora, eagle and fairy.

nikky2012
01-02-13, 12:06 PM
That is a good question. I'm waiting for the android update too so I'm not very informed about those features. I've pretty much kept my extras to earn silver until I needed a space for a new dragon. I have lots of firestorms and islands, some mists, charms and corals and a few fruitfuls I haven't sold off. Will those common fails come in handy then or is it just rare and super rare dragons you use to make gems and scrolls? I think the only extra rares ones I have are serpent, aurora, eagle and fairy.

Common dragons you will get a mystery box. Usually it will contain one small gem. (depends on what elements the dragon are.) Or you will get some material to use for crafting. But like I said its usually one small gem. So for me, keeping life dragons to trade was worth it because they have short evolution times. (The dragons need to be at level 4 to trade.) to me, a dragon like poison hasn't been worth keeping due to how long it would take to evolve. But that's just personal opinion.

jl0408
01-02-13, 01:21 PM
I saw something in the game guide that Magic can't be traded. So if I were to need to sell a duplicate before android gets these features, it would be better to sell Magic first since all the other duplicates I was thinking of can be traded for a mystery box or scroll or something. Is that correct? Or maybe it's best to not worry about it until I have those features.

kurebiz
01-03-13, 04:10 AM
I saw something in the game guide that Magic can't be traded. So if I were to need to sell a duplicate before android gets these features, it would be better to sell Magic first since all the other duplicates I was thinking of can be traded for a mystery box or scroll or something. Is that correct? Or maybe it's best to not worry about it until I have those features.

yeap i think thats right.
i hope the features would be released soon, i'm down to 9 habitats left for spares..

azychan
01-03-13, 05:42 AM
I want yo keep all extra rare and super rare dragons for trading, but I run out of room. If the update for android does not come soon, maybe I'll sell some of them