PDA

View Full Version : TeamLava's games and goals

DinaSufia
12-31-12, 08:16 AM
I am writing this because I just wanted to ask um if I install TL games that I've never played/installed, such as Monster Story, but it is not in the FS goals yet, will I get the 8 gems?

Also, TeamLava, please do more games because I just love them all! ❤

sweetstuff525
12-31-12, 08:32 AM
No you won't get the gems... Until you get the goal

DinaSufia
12-31-12, 08:34 AM
No you won't get the gems... Until you get the goal

Oh I see, thank you for responding! Um may I know when will I get those goals?

sweetstuff525
12-31-12, 08:45 AM
Oh I see, thank you for responding! Um may I know when will I get those goals?

The goals are random... There is no saying when you'll get them or if you ever will

If you get them in one of your games.... I suggest before installing the new game ... Open all your tl games that you play so the goal may pop up there so you'll get credit in more than one game

DinaSufia
12-31-12, 09:07 AM
The goals are random... There is no saying when you'll get them or if you ever will

If you get them in one of your games.... I suggest before installing the new game ... Open all your tl games that you play so the goal may pop up there so you'll get credit in more than one game
Thank you! Have a great new year ❤

nky1111
12-31-12, 09:42 AM
the goals appear in all the games when a new holiday version appears. but. if you already have say level 30 in fashion you won't get gems for this in other games. you only get gems if you don't have the level yet.
so the order in which you play games matters.

maguar
12-31-12, 01:14 PM
Please note that players do not get gems for downloading and playing gems. Goals that reward gems are unrelated to this.