PDA

View Full Version : I want to restart the game

majamarina
12-31-12, 04:53 AM
Can anyone help me how to restart the game? I had a really bad begining, and want to start it all over again. I dont want to change my storm id, i just want to reset the game. Is it possible?

Plz help!

maguar
12-31-12, 04:56 AM
Sorry but you cannot restart the game.

cherryberry9
12-31-12, 11:23 PM
Unfortunately the action you want to make can't be done.

Elen4070
01-04-13, 12:13 PM
What happens if you uninstall the game and delete any backup files from computer or icloud? Ive done that for a gameloft game (not teamlava) and a full erase means the game restarts from zero in that case. Dunno if TL games can be restarted the same way. You'd lose any purchases made with real money though. If you didnt spend anything it could be wort ha try.

kooky panda
01-04-13, 12:20 PM
What happens if you uninstall the game and delete any backup files from computer or icloud? Ive done that for a gameloft game (not teamlava) and a full erase means the game restarts from zero in that case. Dunno if TL games can be restarted the same way. You'd lose any purchases made with real money though. If you didnt spend anything it could be wort ha try.
Your game data is not saved on your device, it is saved on team lavas servers under your storm ID.
When you download your first storm 8 or Team Lava game and set up a storm ID, that storm ID is set to your device.

If you ever lose your device, or can no longer access it, you can have TL transfer your storm ID to a new device(which also transfers all your games). Your game progress will always be safe.

To start over on your device, you would need to transfer your current storm ID and games to some other device. Then you can download new games to your current device.

kbrown0410
01-26-13, 05:39 PM
Your game data is not saved on your device, it is saved on team lavas servers under your storm ID.
When you download your first storm 8 or Team Lava game and set up a storm ID, that storm ID is set to your device.

Is it possible that they are also linked to e-mail addresses (at least on Android)? After a factory reset due to repair, I installed the games again, and was able to play immediately without entering my ID...

kaeru34
04-09-13, 02:36 AM
Is it possible that they are also linked to e-mail addresses (at least on Android)? After a factory reset due to repair, I installed the games again, and was able to play immediately without entering my ID...

i think its not like that, because your device is still the same.
so your progress is still the same..

kooky panda
04-09-13, 04:58 AM

Since the games are saved on Team Lavas servers, when you redownloaded it to the same device your current game showed up.
The games are not linked by your email.

hmarsh2
05-02-13, 06:33 PM
Hello I just lost access with my zoo story data on my iphone , can you or show me how to get TL to transfer it to my ipad?

kooky panda
05-02-13, 07:04 PM
Hello I just lost access with my zoo story data on my iphone , can you or show me how to get TL to transfer it to my ipad?

You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

Transfer Information (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42962-Have-a-new-device-Restore-your-original-account-here!)

(http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device)

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.