PDA

View Full Version : Switching from New Dawn to original version

SharinaQ
12-31-12, 03:40 AM
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how I can switch from New Dawn to the original Dragon Story? I think the original version is much better. I've tried uninstalling ND and installing the original, but that didn't help.

Any suggestions?

SharinaQ

Nefertekas
12-31-12, 04:36 AM
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how I can switch from New Dawn to the original Dragon Story? I think the original version is much better. I've tried uninstalling ND and installing the original, but that didn't help.

Any suggestions?

SharinaQ

Hmmm? But that's exactly what you have to do... Erase ND and then go to the app store and install the "old" version of the game.

luv2wander
12-31-12, 05:00 AM
That is all you have to do but you will not be starting over with no dragons or habitats. The dragons, habitats, decorations, etc. transfer from one to the other.

lilylunalove
12-31-12, 05:01 AM
What exactly are the differences between ND and the original? I've only played with ND, but would like to know why some people still prefer the older version.

henrylucky
12-31-12, 05:15 AM
What exactly are the differences between ND and the original? I've only played with ND, but would like to know why some people still prefer the older version.
I think you're on Android, right ?

kwhales
12-31-12, 07:13 AM
You should be able to install the original. no need to uninstall ND unless memory is needed. Once you download the original version, force close both games. shut your device off. Then open the original game again....the stuff on ND should be there. You do need to give the device and TL time to synce both games.

kwhales
12-31-12, 07:14 AM

For IOS, there are features of the game that do not work on ND. also, ND is brighter and some players do not like that....and for IOS, the original is the most updated. for andriod...no clue other then the brightness.

lilylunalove
12-31-12, 09:30 AM
I think you're on Android, right ?
Yep.

Thanks kwhales. I'm guessing there isn't a lot of differences for Android then.

bitealot
12-31-12, 09:51 AM
i have both on my phone

Hi everyone,

Any suggestions?

SharinaQ

bitealot
12-31-12, 09:53 AM
i do play on ND with my android only because you can zoom out more. other then that nothing

Yep.

Thanks kwhales. I'm guessing there isn't a lot of differences for Android then.

jl0408
01-01-13, 03:03 PM
Right now I think ND is supposed to be the most updated version for android. That's the only reason I'm using it over the original version. I don't like the colors or built in foliage. Zooming makes no difference to me.

Rigit2
02-12-13, 08:56 PM
Sorry but it's all garbage. Once you "upgraded" to ND you're uh um.....out of luck. I didn't like ND because every time you wanted to expand there was an $800,000.00 tree to remove. So I went back to the original version. When you go to expand there's a rock a bush and a tree like normal. BUT when the expansion is complete all that is replaced by an $800,000.00 tree. You're just going to have to deal with it. More Team Lava greed. There's virtually no way to do that without buying their over priced gold. I uninstalled and will likely not play a team lava game again.