PDA

View Full Version : Caution!!!!! Virus released

Unregistered
12-10-10, 05:27 PM
I am an MIT graduate with degrees in ******logy and computer engineering with an emphasis on artificial intelligence. At 8pm eastern standard time today I am releasing a virus that will destroy users phones and render them useless whether the app is already installed or not :) I (marc1488) was banned for telling people to stay off my wall and insulting them when they didn't. So if I cannot play neither can anyone as far as I am concerned. This virus will destroy your operating system as well as hardware on all phones it was tested on (over 20 different phones) and is not covered by warranty or insurance by any major carrier since it is the user's use of apps downloaded that caused it. Happy phone shopping Farm Story users!!

cod95
12-10-10, 05:38 PM
Why realse a virus and ruin other peoples phones i mean its not worth it just because they are abusive on your wall doesnt mean you can take it out on anybody ealse if you ruin my ipod touch i will hunt you down and **** you.

Unregistered
12-10-10, 05:41 PM
Why realse a virus and ruin other peoples phones i mean its not worth it just because they are abusive on your wall doesnt mean you can take it out on anybody ealse if you ruin my ipod touch i will hunt you down and **** you.

Hmm if the app isn't installed on the phone.....

You're a fookin idiot

Hope Apples version of the c.I.a. Hunts u down and burns your ass

Unregistered
12-11-10, 06:30 AM
2 degrees my arse. You are probably 10 years old.

Unregistered
12-12-10, 02:56 AM
You are a pathetic loser.