PDA

View Full Version : Android goals dissappeared :-(

luv6teen
12-31-12, 12:13 AM
i dont have goals any more on my android in restaurant story. today morning when i saw it was no longer there. is any other android player facing this problem?? please help :confused:

sweetstuff525
12-31-12, 05:09 AM
The Christmas goals expired already

iTeedee
12-31-12, 08:50 AM
The only goal I have is to install the Slots game. Playing 4 games now, don't want to play slots. I have no other goals, so I'm just baking stuff to feed people. Wouldn't mind a couple goals. Don't want 13 like I have in Dragon Story, but 2-3 would be nice.

luv6teen
12-31-12, 10:20 AM
Ya i know that the christmas goal has expired :( But after that i no longer have the goals folder on the screen. So are android players not going to have goals again!

luv6teen
12-31-12, 11:28 PM
yayyyyyy!! got my goals bac this morning

14brokenmirrors
01-02-13, 10:08 AM
My goals have been missing for days...no goal book to click or anything. It flickered on and off screen for a few minutes several days ago but I still have not seen it return. I'm on an android device, and I have uninstalled/reinstalled to no avail. Any advice?

kooky panda
01-02-13, 11:26 AM
My goals have been missing for days...no goal book to click or anything. It flickered on and off screen for a few minutes several days ago but I still have not seen it return. I'm on an android device, and I have uninstalled/reinstalled to no avail. Any advice?
Try restarting your device. Make sure you are on the christmas version.

14brokenmirrors
01-03-13, 03:20 AM
Thanks but I've tried all the obvious stuff...pretty sure this is a server-side issue, as the goals book will appear for a few seconds occasionally, usually accompanied by the 'out of sync' message.

14brokenmirrors
01-03-13, 07:47 AM
Update: I decided to install a different android mod than the one I was using, and since I was doing that anyway, I reset my tablet to factory settings first, and wiped all data.

After reinstalling all of the team lava games, none of them were recognized on my device under my ID. So, I used the storm8 transfer method, which worked perfectly for all games.

However, I still have no goals book in Restaurant Story so apparently this is still a glitch for some of us that has nothing to do with the device being used.

sweetstuff525
01-03-13, 08:20 AM
Update: I decided to install a different android mod than the one I was using, and since I was doing that anyway, I reset my tablet to factory settings first, and wiped all data.

After reinstalling all of the team lava games, none of them were recognized on my device under my ID. So, I used the storm8 transfer method, which worked perfectly for all games.

However, I still have no goals book in Restaurant Story so apparently this is still a glitch for some of us that has nothing to do with the device being used.

What device are you using? Android or kindle? Did you finish all the goals maybe that's why you don't have the goal book?

luv6teen
01-03-13, 11:36 AM
its definitely a glitch and not any device issues. mine disappeared for a day and then it was back