PDA

View Full Version : Neighbours and expansion

Unregistered
12-10-10, 02:40 PM
I added lots of neighbors since I saw you can get expansion of the bakery. But when I add the require numbers of neighbor for the expansion, all of sudden the expansion icon disappear. Eg. Expand to 10 x 13 with 7 neighbors. when I reached 7 neighbors that icon function was not there anymore. Does anyone experience the same problem?

Unregistered
12-10-10, 03:20 PM
I added lots of neighbors since I saw you can get expansion of the bakery. But when I add the require numbers of neighbor for the expansion, all of sudden the expansion icon disappear. Eg. Expand to 10 x 13 with 7 neighbors. when I reached 7 neighbors that icon function was not there anymore. Does anyone experience the same problem?

There are three steps to expansion in most online games, including this one
1. You need to be at a certain level
2. You need to have a certain number of neighbors
In order to
3. Buy the expansion. If you don't have enough coins to buy, it will appear dim

Hope this helps explain it.

Unregistered
01-01-11, 09:00 AM

I have had exactly the same problem during the last week. I got to 7 neighbours and the expansion icon disappeared. so I got 10 neighbours (the next expansion) and, you guessed it, the expansion icon disappeared.

So no expansion at present - it's too expensive!

Unregistered
01-04-11, 10:01 AM
Happened to me as well... I built up my neighbors to expand and then the options disappeared. I e-mailed TeamLava but have yet to hear a reply. I am not wasting money to expand when those options were there... seems like a gimmick to rip people off though seeing as they charge gems for just about everything on this game!

Unregistered
01-04-11, 04:44 PM
You all need to do a search on expanding... or at least read one of the replies on this thread about it....

You NEED a certain number of neighbours in order to be able to BUY your expansion with coins! I know that it might be just a little bit difficult to understand, but there are SO MANY threads on this subject, and someone even said it in this thread, yet you all continue to post saying that you cant get an expansion with neighbours. We ALL have had to BUY our expansions. Why should you be any different?

Unregistered
01-04-11, 05:47 PM
I am at the point where the next expansion in bakery is 17 x 20. There is not an option for me to see what the coins would be if I wanted to expand. It only shows the 40 Gem option.

Is it going to be possible to expand to 17x20 at any point with only coins (& a zillion neighbors, which I have)

??

Unregistered
01-04-11, 06:07 PM
I am at the point where the next expansion in bakery is 17 x 20. There is not an option for me to see what the coins would be if I wanted to expand. It only shows the 40 Gem option.

Is it going to be possible to expand to 17x20 at any point with only coins (& a zillion neighbors, which I have)

??

You might need to scroll to the next page. If you cant, or if it isn't there, I would suggest emailing TeamLava Support. It may take a while for a response. Sometimes you get a reply within a day, other times it may take a week. Good Luck.

Unregistered
01-05-11, 02:00 PM
You might need to scroll to the next page. If you cant, or if it isn't there, I would suggest emailing TeamLava Support. It may take a while for a response. Sometimes you get a reply within a day, other times it may take a week. Good Luck.

Thanks for the reply... I went ahead and looked at the feature again to follow up with your suggestion and now I see that there is a pic that is "greyed" out, of the Expand to 17x20 and upon actually READING the fine print it says Level 40 on it.

So I suppose as I get to level 40 I will see how much $$ it is. I really hope it is not a crazy 2,500,000 coins. Does anyone know how much it is?

Unregistered
01-07-11, 04:46 PM
I'm at level 37 and I got 505 neighbors, I got gems of 49 saved up and I also got 1,829,065 cash and rising saved up. I don't know how big my bakery is but I want to expand it some more. I restarted my game, by turning off my phone, to see if that would work. But the only buttons on my expand tab are the holiday box and the coins, I don't want those, I want to expand some more. Is there a limit as to how much can you expand. What if I am already at 17 x 20 or something, so that's it? Even if I level up to 40+ I can no longer expand my bakery? I know it is already huge as it is now but I still want to expand it a little bit more, so I can add more stuff. Any response as to how to see the missing button is much appreciated. I don't want to delete for fear of losing my game. I love bakery of all the games I have next to my restaurant. Help would be gravely appreciated.-HansEverett

Unregistered
01-08-11, 09:27 AM
I'm at level 37 and I got 505 neighbors, I got gems of 49 saved up and I also got 1,829,065 cash and rising saved up. I don't know how big my bakery is but I want to expand it some more. I restarted my game, by turning off my phone, to see if that would work. But the only buttons on my expand tab are the holiday box and the coins, I don't want those, I want to expand some more. Is there a limit as to how much can you expand. What if I am already at 17 x 20 or something, so that's it? Even if I level up to 40+ I can no longer expand my bakery? I know it is already huge as it is now but I still want to expand it a little bit more, so I can add more stuff. Any response as to how to see the missing button is much appreciated. I don't want to delete for fear of losing my game. I love bakery of all the games I have next to my restaurant. Help would be gravely appreciated.-HansEverett

Yes, so far for both RS & BS the Maximum expansion is only 17 x 20.
Sad, I know. Me too.

jenny1187
10-23-11, 07:36 AM
Please team lava allow expansion fo BS and RS beyo s 17 x 20,

kooky panda
10-23-11, 08:42 AM
This is an older thread. Please feel free to start a new thread on allowing more expansions for bakery story.