PDA

View Full Version : Spreadsheet for Bakery items!

Annette101
12-10-10, 01:37 PM
Numbers: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2137517/bakerystory.numbers
Excel: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2137517/bakerystory.xls

For fastest leveling the highest number of XP/Minute are the best items. For fastest money making the highest amount for Profit/Minute is best.

Let me know if there are errors or if you have any questions. ohsnapsnapsnap@gmail.com

Annette101
12-10-10, 11:36 PM
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2137517/bakerystory.pdf

Here's a PDF version!

Unregistered
12-11-10, 05:17 AM
Thanks Annette, for putting effort into that!

Annette101
12-11-10, 01:38 PM
You're very welcome! :D

Annette101
12-11-10, 07:35 PM
I also need to take into account the number of plates served an hour etc to really calculate the best coin earners. But, for now this is a rough draft and I'm working on a more comprehensive list. :)

Unregistered
12-12-10, 09:22 PM
Wat are those for?

Annette101
12-13-10, 01:23 PM
Wat are those for?

Are you asking what are the files for? They list the bakery items I've unlocked so far and their stats. The profit/minute, xp/minute etc is calculated for each item.

I'll also add a google docs version, then people won't need different format, nor will they need to open a file out of the browser.

Annette101
12-14-10, 01:37 AM
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Aolt5gs1N_ardC1ndDRBZVBLc21zckRad2NGQWNqM nc&hl=en&authkey=CJuX8aIG#gid=0

Unregistered
12-14-10, 07:32 PM
Seems that the spreadsheet is missing several food items.

DanaMac77
12-15-10, 06:23 AM
This has saved me soooo much time! I keep getting out my calculator LOL!!! It especially helps to know what's best to bake on your way to bed when u know u are not going to play for awhile. Is it true then that cuppacino is the best gift money wise even though there ate only 50 serves? :D

Annette101
12-15-10, 01:04 PM
Seems that the spreadsheet is missing several food items.

Yeeaah, that would be because I'm updating as I level.

Annette101
12-15-10, 01:25 PM
This has saved me soooo much time! I keep getting out my calculator LOL!!! It especially helps to know what's best to bake on your way to bed when u know u are not going to play for awhile. Is it true then that cuppacino is the best gift money wise even though there ate only 50 serves? :D

You are so welcome! Yes, because Cappuccino is the highest most per plate among the gifts, it is the best gift to give for profit. I amended the Google spreadsheet to show the gross amounts per plate. I'll be cleaning it up as well, it has some calculations on it that probably aren't relevant to everyone but it's a work in progress. :D <3

Unregistered
12-17-10, 04:08 PM
Wow that's a mighty effort Annette! Although I would like to request a spreadsheet outlining food based on colour coordination vs aesthetic design vs sheer cuteness of the dish! Can you get working on that for me please, hon? 

Unregistered
12-17-10, 04:39 PM
thanks.

http://sehanafortress.com

Annette101
12-19-10, 10:01 AM
Wow that's a mighty effort Annette! Although I would like to request a spreadsheet outlining food based on colour coordination vs aesthetic design vs sheer cuteness of the dish! Can you get working on that for me please, hon? 

lol I'll get right on it!

Unregistered
12-27-10, 11:07 PM
I don't understand why you put number of plate into account. I simply just calculate for the ones with best exp/hour as we are trying to lvl up faster. And about money, I don't really care how much profit the cake will make because I usually close my restaurant to the customers, and only open it when I need cash to make cakes. Anyone can explain why?

Unregistered
12-29-10, 06:55 AM
I don't understand why you put number of plate into account. I simply just calculate for the ones with best exp/hour as we are trying to lvl up faster. And about money, I don't really care how much profit the cake will make because I usually close my restaurant to the customers, and only open it when I need cash to make cakes. Anyone can explain why?

Cause not everyone plays like you. Duh.

I'm not sure why would you assume everyone's target in the game is to level faster. I'd rather have a nicely decorated raking profits rather than have a crappy looking one at level 40.

bmwz3chick
12-29-10, 07:29 AM
When you reach a new level, it shows items that you can now purchase. Does anyone know how you can purchase them? I tried tapping on the icon of the new bakery item but that doesn't work and when I go to bake something, the new item does not appear there.

Unregistered
12-30-10, 10:22 PM
Cause not everyone plays like you. Duh.

I'm not sure why would you assume everyone's target in the game is to level faster. I'd rather have a nicely decorated raking profits rather than have a crappy looking one at level 40.

I got my store in a small cozy size with a lot of unsold cakes and drinks. I wanna lvl up faster to get new cakes to bake so my store will have a large variety of cakes . Maybe my assumption was wrong as you said, but the reason for you to create the spreadsheet isn't it to making more money or lvl up faster?

Unregistered
12-30-10, 10:37 PM
To the new baker above, of course those are the reasons Annnette has worked soooo hard on this. We should all be very appreciative-I know I am! Everyone plays for different reasons-relaxation, to decorate, achieve goals, meet people, have fun! Please ignore the RUDE person above you and have fun baking! :)

Unregistered
12-31-10, 08:26 AM
To the new baker above, of course those are the reasons Annnette has worked soooo hard on this. We should all be very appreciative-I know I am! Everyone plays for different reasons-relaxation, to decorate, achieve goals, meet people, have fun! Please ignore the RUDE person above you and have fun baking! :)

I agree. I think we all play for different reasons. I certainly don't play to level up faster.

I do however like when I am able to bake new items... but it is the fun of surprise.... I also like baking cute items, and making enough money to buy things for my bakery. And definetly meeting people.

I can just imagine how much time went into making the spreadsheet - so thanks so much for sharing!!!

Unregistered
01-01-11, 03:41 PM
Wow Annette you really are a whizz with the SS!
Am I right in thinking that the best item for profit are the brownies?
Ive been searching for ages trying to find out the answer!!!!