PDA

View Full Version : I'm so confused right now..

cedkugedchgd
12-30-12, 10:50 AM
a few minutes ago i entered my game and sped up my breeding (i'm currently trying for anubis dragon). then i put my infinity and my magic dragon into the den in hope to get an anubis and pressed the BREED button. but then suddenly my game crashed and i had to restart it. then it crashed again and after the 2nd restart my breeding den was empty. i was very confused so i put infinity and magic into the den again and got a 20hrs breeding time -.- now i'm really upset because i'm thinking that i maybe bred the anubis before the crash and then the restart destroyed it :( that would be soooooo annoying ._.

barefootchorister
12-30-12, 11:07 AM
The world may never know right? Sometimes when I'm breeding the game will lag or close out and I'll return and like you, have an empty nest. I don't think it necessarily means anything special happened, just glitches in the system.

SybreTiger
12-30-12, 11:35 AM
From my experience, if the game crashes, and you find you have nothing in the Den, then nothing registered to begin with. The two dragons you put in weren't connected to the server before the crash. So there's likely a 0% chance you had an Anubis, or even a Magic in there. The breeding just didn't go through.

grondai
12-30-12, 12:46 PM
It can crash also if your game isn't the latest version. Update!

LilMzB4Life
12-30-12, 12:49 PM
My game crashes all the time. Especially when posting on a neighbor's wall and I'm playing the latest version and have already tried uninstalling and the reinstalling. Same technical difficulties.

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-30-12, 01:20 PM
Unfortunately this happens to me a lot. and i always think "what if that was such and such dragon that I've been tryna get forever?!?!"
My game does all kinds of weird things, it's gotten to the stage now if i write on a neighbours wall i'll copy & paste the msg... because more times than not as soon as i hit "post" it takes me back to my island without the msg going through. gggrrrr. very annoying.
Anywho, it's weird because I never ever had these problems with ND.

henrylucky
12-30-12, 06:39 PM
I have this problem several times
But, on my first problem I got my Mistmoth :p

henrylucky
12-30-12, 06:42 PM
The game can crash too, if your device not so good (I always get crash when I open the game and lag everywhere :p )

uevenliftbro
12-30-12, 07:04 PM
From my experience, if the game crashes, and you find you have nothing in the Den, then nothing registered to begin with. The two dragons you put in weren't connected to the server before the crash. So there's likely a 0% chance you had an Anubis, or even a Magic in there. The breeding just didn't go through.

yeah, this exactly. I only have similar experiences when i have very little reception and my internet is cutting in and out.

cedkugedchgd
12-31-12, 12:37 AM
whatever, i just got m anubis a few minutes ago :)

but thanks for your help guys!

henrylucky
12-31-12, 12:57 AM

Congrats !!!

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-31-12, 05:51 AM

lmao @ whatever
congrats!!
: )