PDA

View Full Version : Light dragon egg missing

KadeeDid
12-30-12, 07:47 AM
I just updated to the new version. Never installed New Dawn as it hurt my eyes and gave me a migraine. Didn't know what to do about the light dragon. Asked neighbours about the Light Dragon and they said I had to buy one. I clicked to buy. There was a flash and it popped over to show my breeding dens but nada. I closed all programs and opened DS again but there is nothing. I didn't look at the money I had before I did this but am pretty sure that I had the amount of money that would indicate that the cost of the light dragon had been subtracted. Don't know whether to buy another or if this egg is in limbo somewhere.

I closed program, made sure all programs were closed and not in memory. Nothing. I shut down iPad and restarted. Still nothing. Do I go ahead and buy an egg again? With the holiday, it may be days before I hear from team lava.

Had been gifting and tapping but not playing seriously. haven't really done any breeding in a few months. Just didn't seem fun anymore. I think this was the first game I tried in August. Downloaded the others as goals.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Kadee

kooky panda
12-30-12, 10:24 AM
I responded on your other thread.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43271-Missing-light-dragon-egg