PDA

View Full Version : Neighbours visits

edolka
12-30-12, 07:24 AM
Hi guys. I've been receiving notifications in my news that such and such neighbour visited my dragons and left a bonus, yet when I check my island there are no sparkly thingys on either of my habitats. I clicked on every habitat just to see if maybe sparkly isn't showing, but still nothing. I forced shut the app and restarted and nothing. It's 250 coins per habitat and its been going on for a couple of days. Any ideas what is wrong? Cheers in advance for any info!! :)

lollipop_rp
12-30-12, 08:03 AM
Did you collect the sparkles without knowing there were sparkles?

kwhales
12-30-12, 08:28 AM
I find that sometimes the game needs time to catch up...i collect before the news thread shows up, so when i see the news thread, I have already collected the sparkles.

edolka
12-30-12, 09:42 AM
I find that sometimes the game needs time to catch up...i collect before the news thread shows up, so when i see the news thread, I have already collected the sparkles.

That might be it, I collect them and only then after some delay the news shows up (some news, eh? :D ). I never experienced this before so thought something was wrong my my game ;) thanks for your help!!

edolka
12-30-12, 09:44 AM
Did you collect the sparkles without knowing there were sparkles?

Lol, I notice them every time ;) so no, I don't collect my sparkles without knowing there were some :D