PDA

View Full Version : So confused about Pink

cher6187
12-30-12, 06:58 AM
So I'm trying for a flower and have been breeding forest and pink. I've gotten a few fails with life, some wilds and a few land worms but now I just got a tusker fail? How is that even possible as there is NO green element in the tusker? How does the pink work? Similiar to diamond?

edolka
12-30-12, 07:06 AM
So I'm trying for a flower and have been breeding forest and pink. I've gotten a few fails with life, some wilds and a few land worms but now I just got a tusker fail? How is that even possible as there is NO green element in the tusker? How does the pink work? Similiar to diamond?

You got a tusker cause pink is light and red and in this example green element wasnt included so your forest dragon just sat there and isn't add to the mix. Happens sometimes, I got countless love dragons when trying for flower.

edolka
12-30-12, 07:08 AM
Here's whatever JakeStorm posted when introduced pink dragons : "I'm getting red and white hybrids when I breed my pink dragons with other dragons. What's up?"
Pink dragons, unlike purple dragons, maintain the colors that combine to make the base color dragon. Virtue Dragon is bred by combining red + white, and all pink dragons can breed red and white hybrids in addition to pink hybrids. This is because pink is a "small color" with only 1 hybrid for each color combination. If they didn't behave this way, the hybrids would be guaranteed with every breeding, and that's not what makes the game exciting.

Spiceshirl
12-30-12, 08:57 AM

Keep breeding your Pink with only pure colours to get the other dragons it will work eventually!! Pink gives loads of light dragons. I have all the pink dragons visit me my ID is spiceshirl. Only use pure colours , water for bubble, fire for justice, Air for kite, and forest for flower. Using dragons with two elements will increase your chances of a fail. Saying that However, mariage did give me a bubble dragon and a nbr a kite so it's the only other dragon I will suggest to throw into the mix ����good luck

cher6187
12-30-12, 08:59 AM
Thanks all. I remember ready to use only single colors with pink (like Diamond and light). But was just confused for a sec with the tusker! :).