PDA

View Full Version : Very Frustrated

dazeyvilla
12-29-12, 08:24 PM
I'm usually a lurker, but im so frustrated with this game and even more so that any solutions i found through search engines did not help me, that i had to finally post in hopes someone could help me.

Today I noticed my bakery has not made any money since yesterday. Actually, when the game is open I make money and the game runs as normal. But when the game is closed no money is being made. Ovens work fine, but nothing is being sold. This same problem is happening to me on FS, but that's another forum.

Iv deleted and reinstalled the game, turned off and back on my iPad, moved things around, and still nothing is being sold.

Iv spent a ton of money on this game. More than I should have with all the ridiculous changes that have been made lately...now I'm not even making money. What's the point?...ugh ok now I'm just ranting n raving, sorry....I hope someone can help me.

kooky panda
12-29-12, 08:27 PM
What is the version of the game you are playing?
Check under menu-help-small number at the bottom.

ab061197
01-01-13, 03:06 PM
Hmm.. that's weird. Since I'm a newbie, I don't really know what to tell you. Try blocking off your door for a little while then re-opening and see what happens.

mposey
01-01-13, 04:34 PM
I would suggest force closing all your apps. Delete your Teamlava apps that aren't working. Turn off your phone. Restart it up and then DL the most current TL apps (Christmas editions) that's just IMO

dazeyvilla
01-02-13, 11:18 AM
Sorry it's taken me a while to get back on for a response, I ended up deleting the game after I first posted my rant and just reinstalled it this morning. I just checked again and the problem seems to have been resolved. Not sure what was happening but I'm glad it's back to normal. Thank you everyone for trying to help me.