PDA

View Full Version : Social settings?! Thoughts?!!

DjrainbowBRAINS
12-29-12, 07:34 PM
I know many people want blocking options for players do to kids playing..

But is it bad to want MORE social setting amongst DS but NOT having to use Facebook login please! I would like more social options. Maybe just a pic of the player and a brief game related bio. Something!!

I would like to see and know who I'm playing with and who is playing the game and not!
Maybe like a "last login" feature etc!

Also add me!!!:: rainbowDJBRAINS is my iPad and
DjrainbowBRAINS IS MEH phone!!

nmishii
12-29-12, 07:36 PM
I don't mind providing a game bio but I do not want my picture posted in the games. Or on this forum.

Tossa747
12-29-12, 08:14 PM
No pictures!

But a last login feautre would be so awesome!

kwhales
12-29-12, 08:38 PM
You can do something like that in community forums and pm's. Can't you?

sehana
12-29-12, 10:49 PM
I think in-game pictures would be nice :) It won't have to be a personalize picture, maybe pick an avatar or any image saved on the device.

I'm not too fond of the Facebook connectivity because it shows my personal picture. But if I can set one to use a picture of one of my drawings, that would be an incredibly nice feature and also easier to distinguish nbrs (esp. if nbrs have the same island/restaurant/bakery name). :)

lollipop_rp
12-29-12, 11:28 PM
I totally agree on this!
I don't want my picture in it but I do like the drawing stuff

I think in-game pictures would be nice :) It won't have to be a personalize picture, maybe pick an avatar or any image saved on the device.

I'm not too fond of the Facebook connectivity because it shows my personal picture. But if I can set one to use a picture of one of my drawings, that would be an incredibly nice feature and also easier to distinguish nbrs (esp. if nbrs have the same island/restaurant/bakery name). :)

hamadrys
12-30-12, 06:29 AM
That would be great! I recently removed 2 people off my friends list because they were obviously inactive. Last log in would be a great feature.

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-30-12, 07:11 AM
last login....yes, that would be soooo helpful. i could cut down my inactive neighbor list in minutes.....everything else mentioned....... not so much so
:)

lollipop_rp
12-30-12, 08:02 AM
I think that djrainbowbrains has some good ideas that we could use.

MomsHouseofSweets
12-30-12, 08:11 AM
I don't do Facebook, but an avatar would be nice. Not in favor of personal pictures, especially if of minors.

Nefertekas
12-30-12, 09:52 AM
last login....yes, that would be soooo helpful. i could cut down my inactive neighbor list in minutes.....everything else mentioned....... not so much so
:)

Yup yup!
Well, if we could choose a small avatar (say 50x50 pixels) that wouldn't be so bad. But I think that would imply a large work-around from TL in terms of their serves and whatnot...
But I know what I'd choose xD either a kitty cat, the martini logo, Toothless or a cupcake. :p

makafushigi
12-30-12, 12:27 PM
Id rather have TL work on the android updates than try to connect through facebook. Just saying (>_<)

Nefertekas
12-30-12, 05:23 PM
Id rather have TL work on the android updates than try to connect through facebook. Just saying (>_<)

Yes, we know that... But our "life" needs to go beyond this android issue. We can't just not talk about new ideas because of the delay on android... :/

However, now that you mention it...
It just keeps getting repeated to exhaustion, yet nothing has been done yet. So many complaints, and still nada! O__o

CJ525
12-30-12, 05:58 PM
Maybe for this particular game we can choose between different dragons as an avatar. That'd be cool. But I'm a kid and many people think I'm an adult in the game. I think the blocking feature would be more towards people who are bothersome, not kids.

ID: joeyc0417

lylahmae
12-30-12, 06:00 PM

I don't get involved with the Facebook, but you made a good point about it connecting to your personal stuff. I don't understand the current need to over share. I would like the avatar thing but I doubt it would happen as we can't even have them on here.

uevenliftbro
12-30-12, 07:07 PM
definitely not with facebook as everyone is saying. the pic, bio and last login would be very cool.