PDA

View Full Version : Ticket not being answered, how long is the wait?

hcpreston1
12-29-12, 05:33 PM
Hey folks,
Requested some support 48hours ago and have supplied ample amount of evidence for an account to be swapped as I no longer have access to the bakery which was on my android phone, I never made a password for it with the storm 8 ID. I just wish to know how long it takes for an answer? I wish for my original bakery to be playable on my newly purchased ipad.
Hope someone can enlighten me.

nmishii
12-29-12, 05:43 PM
Mods have posted that if you don't get an answer in 3-5 business days, to reply to the ticket. Keep in mind that today (Saturday), tomorrow (Sunday), and Tuesday (New Years Day) are not normal business days.

If you played a Storm8 game on your Android phone to at least Level 2 and set your password in it, you can transfer yourself.

hcpreston1
12-29-12, 06:05 PM
Nah I never played a storm 8 game on the phone. I don't have access to the android device anymore. So standard is 3-5 days but should hear back Monday or even after New Years? Thanks for the reply :)

nmishii
12-29-12, 06:13 PM
The 3-5 is business days, not calendar days. Saturdays and Sundays and Holidays don't count. They have limited staff on those days.

You can also contact a community manager who might be able to help get your ticket responded to. Click on the Forum button in the upper left, scroll down to the bottom, and look for a user in blue. Click on the name, and send a Private Message.