PDA

View Full Version : No breeding time shown?

jennyh30
12-29-12, 11:21 AM
Trying to breed put the dragons in breeding den but it hasn't given a breeding time and there's no progress bar above them?

kwhales
12-29-12, 12:30 PM
Happens sometimes. to me too....if your game is like mine, then the whole breeding process will disappear and you will have to start to breed again. I guess its a glitch and the breeding never takes place. Force close your game and then breed again...if you can.

jennyh30
12-31-12, 03:38 AM
I know you can't reset game and I've emailed the support team but I'm really annoyed with dragon story. After I've harvested from my farm my food keeps going down when I've not used any of it. Gold is disappearing and breeding is happening without me tellin it o. Finished one breeding and went to breed another and there was already dragons in there but with no breeding time showing and its stayed like that do more than an hour. And they never reply to help requests. I want to play dragon story but it is seriously [] up and if they don't sort this out I'm not gonna play

jennyh30
12-31-12, 04:00 AM
Is there a way to cancel breeding or hatching if you've done it accidentally or you don't want the dragon that's hatching? Rather than waiting for hours so you can try again?

erxi9
12-31-12, 04:07 AM
I wish. We just have to wait.

cedkugedchgd
12-31-12, 04:12 AM
i think that this would ruin the whole game. if you'd be able to cancel breedings every dragon would be super easy to get and this would ruin the fun of the game.. just my opinion.

jennyh30
12-31-12, 04:20 AM
I understand that but seriously pissed off right now because I any us ethe breeding den apparently breeding but I never told it to and its not showing a breeding time? Why cant I at least cancel this?

henrylucky
12-31-12, 04:29 AM
Maybe, there is something which play your game when you sleep, be careful !

Nefertekas
12-31-12, 04:35 AM
Wow, keep calm. :) try closing and restarting your game. If it's not showing a breeding time then maybe it's a glitch.

Nefertekas
12-31-12, 04:46 AM
This is really weird! Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't work? What device are you playing on?

Maybe, there is something which play your game when you sleep, be careful !

Lol! Don't be mean. There are trolls that steal our socks and little monsters called callories that shrink our clothes while we sleep. But I don't think none of them can play on touch devices. :)

jennyh30
12-31-12, 04:56 AM
Playing on iPod touch have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but not been long enough to tell about food and stuff but breeding den is still full with no time

Nefertekas
12-31-12, 05:05 AM
Playing on iPod touch have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but not been long enough to tell about food and stuff but breeding den is still full with no time

So strange. :/ try pressing home button plus lock button, until the screen turns black. Then wait for phone to restart and check again...

Nefertekas
12-31-12, 05:06 AM
I see firestorm and life in your breeding den. Was it the game that did that breeding on its own?

Nefertekas
12-31-12, 05:07 AM
I see forestfire and life in your breeding den. Was it the game that did that breeding on its own?

Oops, i meant FORESTFIRE.

henrylucky
12-31-12, 05:11 AM
This is really weird! Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't work? What device are you playing on?

Lol! Don't be mean. There are trolls that steal our socks and little monsters called callories that shrink our clothes while we sleep. But I don't think none of them can play on touch devices. :)
Oh no
Maybe I true, you will never know until you see it by yourself :p

jennyh30
12-31-12, 05:15 AM
I see firestorm and life in your breeding den. Was it the game that did that breeding on its own?

Yeah I had bred something and put it to hatch then when I went to breed those two were in there with no. Breeding time showing? It's just come up with a breeding time but I'm pissed off cod I never wanted to breed those two.

jennyh30
12-31-12, 05:19 AM
Plus will they please reply!!! Urgh

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-31-12, 05:44 AM
That's super weird.... support will answer. Give them time.

Nefertekas
12-31-12, 05:59 AM

It might take a while for them to reply... :/

kwhales
12-31-12, 07:06 AM

If you emailed TL support, it can take 2 weeks for them to reply. So be patient, and try the stuff other players are suggesting.

kooky panda
12-31-12, 11:07 AM
Jenny
Sounds like your game is not staying synced with the servers. What version of the game are you playing?
What device do you play on? If an older device, could be a memory issue. Make sure you close out all other applications running in the backgound.
This is a holiday weekend. Support should be getting back to you soon.