PDA

View Full Version : Oh no! Not another..What Dragons are you sick of ?

Pages : [1] 2

flaming_foxtail
12-29-12, 10:24 AM
Which dragon are you sick of the sight of?

That dragon that keeps popping up when you've been crossing your fingers & toes for another.
And what do you wish it would be?

Mine is Sunrise. The long breed time makes it all the more heartbreaking.
Please, please breed me a leopard instead!

edolka
12-29-12, 10:27 AM
Sunrise for me too. Only because it takes soooooo long to breed it and to hatch it. I've been trying for kite for like ages and kept getting 24hrs and was like:NO MORE SUNSHINE ON MY ISLAND PLEASE:):) I got a leopard from air virtue combo but it was quite random lol:)

cedkugedchgd
12-29-12, 10:28 AM
ohh finally there's a thread for that! thank you :)

well currently my most hated dragon is MAGIC -.-
i've already been trying for anubis for 1 week now and all i got were stupid (ugly) magic dragons :( the fail time is still the worst: 20hrs, i hate it...

in general, sunrise is also my most hated hybrid. when i try for diamond with light and air element in it i almost always got sunrise dragon. the 24 hrs are ****ing me... that's why i haven't tried for griffin and leopard dragon yet :|

flaming_foxtail
12-29-12, 10:28 AM
Thanks for that tip, worth a try when this next sunrise is out anyhow!

flaming_foxtail
12-29-12, 10:31 AM
ohh finally there's a thread for that! thank you :)

well currently my most hated dragon is MAGIC -.-
i've already been trying for anubis for 1 week now and all i got were stupid (ugly) magic dragons :( the fail time is still the worst: 20hrs, i hate it...

in general, sunrise is also my most hated hybrid. when i try for diamond with light and air element in it i almost always got sunrise dragon. the 24 hrs are ****ing me... that's why i haven't tried for griffin and leopard dragon yet :|

It's true, magic really aren't very pretty are they! Poor magic, so exciting the first time I got one, & now relegated to the corner habitat.

edolka
12-29-12, 10:33 AM
Thanks for that tip, worth a try when this next sunrise is out anyhow!

Sure, any time. I also can not stand the sight of fuzzy dragon. I've been trying for Pegasus FOR EVER and all I get is common fuzzy dragon as it is the only other light-green hybrid. Argh!!

luv2wander
12-29-12, 10:56 AM
Well, it was the stupid fruitful when I was trying for the elf. However, now that I am trying for fireworks I think it is going to be firestorm.

cedkugedchgd
12-29-12, 10:58 AM
oh yes and the dragon i am currently hating the most is also the diamond dragon -.-
i hate that 44hrs breeding time, i already got 34 of them! :( i just always get furious when i see that breeding time...

naahh, just kidding :D

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-29-12, 11:01 AM
Luck and Magic. Luck drives me insane. Magic makes me want to rip my hair out.... they're so useless. Can't even trade them. And then they claim to be rare. But they soooo are not.

edolka
12-29-12, 11:01 AM
i hate that 44hrs breeding time, i already got 34 of them! :( i just always get furious when i see that breeding time...:D

Ha ha ha I was like: WHAT????? I haven't tried for that one yet, do you keep breeding with the same combo and get a lot of particular dragon or do you use different combos?

Momoko_peach
12-29-12, 11:05 AM
I hate the sunrise and luck dragons too :)

makafushigi
12-29-12, 11:13 AM
Sunrise, Luck, Island, Firestorm, and Fruitful. I hate you. Love, Maka.

Momoko_peach
12-29-12, 11:17 AM
Island, you re right, I forgot him lol
I hate hiiiiimmm...

edolka
12-29-12, 11:25 AM
Island, you re right, I forgot him lol
I hate hiiiiimmm...

So do I!!!!!!! Forgot about him. Not only common (yuk) but also takes soooo long to breed and hatch and is just pure ugly in epic form lol :)

Momoko_peach
12-29-12, 11:34 AM
Oh, yes, he is so ugly that I dont even breed the planet (the same ugliness in red) lol

linus664
12-29-12, 11:51 AM
Island, magic, fruitful and firestorm. These are my four most frequent dragons! I was glad when the portal came so I could at least get something more than 100 coins!

edolka
12-29-12, 12:02 PM
Oh, yes, he is so ugly that I dont even breed the planet (the same ugliness in red) lol

I kept one planet for the collection but Ye, they're identical apart for the colour. Same with air and seabreeze:) but they are, at least, cute :)

sollia
12-29-12, 12:06 PM
I hate Fruitfuls. UGH.

Momoko_peach
12-29-12, 12:06 PM
Yes, they are :)
As for the cobra/scorpion couple. They are quite the same, but are a little more beautiful

edolka
12-29-12, 12:09 PM
Cobra dragonses?? What's are they, precioussss? :)

Momoko_peach
12-29-12, 12:24 PM
I meant Serpent dragons. They have cobra's head that's why I wrote it lol

kwhales
12-29-12, 12:25 PM
Elf...on everyone elses islands but mine. :(

Nefertekas
12-29-12, 12:30 PM
Mine is Sunrise. The long breed time makes it all the more heartbreaking.
Please, please breed me a leopard instead!
Same here xD
Also, firestorm made me very frustrated too. I was also getting tired of fruitfuls while trying for Elf, now I'm angsting at mist dragons. Lol.

edolka
12-29-12, 12:42 PM
I meant Serpent dragons. They have cobra's head that's why I wrote it lol

Ah, I see:) I was all like, whoa, is there another dragon I should be trying for???? :D

edolka
12-29-12, 12:43 PM
Same here xD
Also, firestorm made me very frustrated too. I was also getting tired of fruitfuls while trying for Elf, now I'm angsting at mist dragons. Lol.

And mirage after mirage trying for fireworks lol:)

edolka
12-29-12, 12:44 PM
Elf...on everyone elses islands but mine. :(

It will come to you, too, I'm sure:) be persistent and the Elf shall be granted thee:)

kwhales
12-29-12, 12:47 PM
It will come to you, too, I'm sure:) be persistent and the Elf shall be granted thee:)

Thanks for your vote of confidence....whether I get it or not, i'm ok....got snowman, now trying for fireworks.

edolka
12-29-12, 12:50 PM
Thanks for your vote of confidence....whether I get it or not, i'm ok....got snowman, now trying for fireworks.

Id swap 10 snowmen for one elf, they are so ugly past level 6 lol :) luckily have snowman, elf and fireworks now so can't complain ;)

kwhales
12-29-12, 12:54 PM
I can't really complain either...got diamond, so i am happy...but would like fireworks and elf.

Nefertekas
12-29-12, 12:59 PM
I can't really complain either...got diamond, so i am happy...but would like fireworks and elf.

You'll get them, dear ;D

edolka
12-29-12, 01:15 PM

Take my snowman and elf AND fireworks and give me your diamond lol :)

Mani_Sari
12-29-12, 01:40 PM
Life, Life oh and did I mention Life lol. Seriously, I would trade Elf and 5 Fireworks for just 1 Snowman. Santa really needs to check his list twice, I been super nice this year come on. ;)

SamKanj
12-29-12, 01:54 PM
For me it is Poison!
How annoying was this dragon on Halloween, it prevented me from getting my precious Witch!
I just HATE it.

khanine
12-29-12, 02:00 PM
Mine is Life and Fruit T_T have been trying for snowman and elf since forever

finnth12
12-29-12, 02:12 PM
Magic! Still couldn't get Anubis after 25 tries :(

nikky2012
12-29-12, 02:19 PM
Poison. I seem to get them all day long.

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-29-12, 02:21 PM
Magic! Still couldn't get Anubis after 25 tries :(

My heart aches reading that, I would have stopped way before I hit the 5 mark.

Kami365
12-29-12, 02:29 PM
Poison & magic

Applejacksfriend
12-29-12, 02:53 PM
Coral and Charm......I want a super dragon sooooo bad but this is all I get :(

nikky2012
12-29-12, 03:22 PM

Not sure if you've tried this combo yet but i used Wizard and Fire and got it my first try with that combo. I also have a nbr who used Aether and Fire and got it their first time! Good luck!

spiralraindrop
12-29-12, 03:48 PM
mirage is getting annoying right now.

otherwise it's island, magic, firestorm.

retro71
12-29-12, 03:58 PM
Corals. Have been trying for aether & mistmoth. Lucky me, breeding another at this moment.
........ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Also Island. I need 2 more( Mermaid & Atlantis), so it's gonna be more Islands.

wassupbaby
12-29-12, 04:07 PM
Ugh another sunrise .... I hateeee sunriseee >.<

Sefyre
12-29-12, 04:17 PM
Firestorm, Fruitful, and Magic. I can't tell you how many Magic Dragons I have bred when Red has come into contact with Blue. =____=

edolka
12-29-12, 04:23 PM
Firestorm, Fruitful, and Magic. I can't tell you how many Magic Dragons I have bred when Red has come into contact with Blue. =____=

Ah, magic in making as we speak- fairy and wizard, trying for infinity. Either magic or worse, island blah :)

Sefyre
12-29-12, 04:29 PM
Ah, magic in making as we speak- fairy and wizard, trying for infinity. Either magic or worse, island blah :)

LOL Sounds like me. :) Islands are less common for me than Magics. I literally got 5 Magics in 6 breeding attempts when breeding 3-4 colors together to get some Dragons I don't have yet. At one point, I refused to look at the incubation time because I just had a feeling that another Magic was on its way.

The funny thing is... I didn't breed Red and Blue separately. I was breeding a MAGIC on one side and a MIRAGE on the other. So the Dragons - all 5 of them - either inherited the colors all from one side or the other.

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-29-12, 04:35 PM

Magic is much worse.... you can't even trade them. At least island you can send them packing.

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-29-12, 04:37 PM
LOL Sounds like me. :) Islands are less common for me than Magics. I literally got 5 Magics in 6 breeding attempts when breeding 3-4 colors together to get some Dragons I don't have yet. At one point, I refused to look at the incubation time because I just had a feeling that another Magic was on its way.

This is funny. I can't not look. I get way too antsy to just let it do it's thing and be surprised at the end.

edolka
12-29-12, 04:46 PM
This is funny. I can't not look. I get way too antsy to just let it do it's thing and be surprised at the end.

I'm the same. The initial second or two before the breeding time shows up I'm all like- please NOT 20 lol. And so tempted to speed up but seeing as I'm trying for an ultra rare not much point in wasting gold as I have a feeling I will be looking at that purple 'magical' face for a long time ha ha ha

flaming_foxtail
12-29-12, 06:07 PM
mirage is getting annoying right now.

otherwise it's island, magic, firestorm.

I feel you on this one.
I had about 10 unsuccessful breeds before I finally got a mirage, now they keep popping up when I don't want them!
They are low earners, but on the plus, you get more for trading them.

retro71
12-29-12, 06:18 PM
That's funny, the topic of 'after multi fails': To Look or Not to Look.

Sometimes, I do that. Hurry up, put the dragons in, & swipe away from the den. I can't bear to know so far ahead if it's a fail. Lol, I do return later to check because I can't help sniffin' around to see what's breeding. Then I have that convo with myself, (you know the bargaining), "Ok so it's only 3 golds now, I should be able to speed it up & still afford...."

I suppose that's what makes it fun? :-)

nmishii
12-29-12, 06:39 PM
Poison.

Followed closely by Firestorm, Life, and Fruitful.

profsink
12-29-12, 06:49 PM
Love. I know they sing that it's all you need, but I've got more than I could ever use, and they haven't even released Pink dragons yet...

vickychase
12-29-12, 07:13 PM
For me, Fruitful and firestorm =(

kurebiz
12-29-12, 09:10 PM
poison. luck. (nightmares from halloween!)

currently: mermaid, scorpion, eagle (gotten multiples of them while trying for diamond, but can't seem to get clown, seabreeze, parakeet or honeybee)

mspate
12-29-12, 10:19 PM
Sitting here cracking up. After all this time I still can't get a diamond so to listen to people hating sunrise, etc makes me laugh. give me one diamond please? smiles...

sehana
12-29-12, 10:33 PM
20 hr Magics! urrrrggghhhh... tryin to get Fireworks still and sometimes try for an Anubis :(

jrodt333
12-29-12, 10:48 PM
I never use any combos that have white and yellow anymore, so I can't say Sunrise is my least favorite. My least favorites are Poison, Firestorm, Island, and Magic soon unless I got lucky enough to get the Fireworks.

azychan
12-29-12, 10:52 PM
I hate Islands, Poisons, Mists and Corals. Corals's breeding time isn't as long as other commons, but after getting tons of them when trying for Mistmoths/Aethers, I begin hating them.
In Halloween, I want the Witches very much, but those Poisons stopped me by appearing continuously.
I got Mists in 1 month trying for Diamonds, can you imagine? One month getting Mist, Mist, Mist and Mists, when I saw the 14 hours breeding time in the 31st of Oct. I nearly hit my head to the wall.

slicer11762
12-30-12, 01:24 AM
I hate fruitfuls and firestorms

edolka
12-30-12, 02:04 AM
Sitting here cracking up. After all this time I still can't get a diamond so to listen to people hating sunrise, etc makes me laugh. give me one diamond please? smiles...

But sunrise is a common LIGHT hybrid, not diamond ;) it is cute, yes, but takes 24hrs to breed and then 24hrs to hatch so when trying for sth rare, like griffin or leopard it is a pain to get stuck with 48hrs waiting. And sooo not worth the gold.

faisal01911349250
12-30-12, 02:11 AM
Fruitfulls, Islands, Firestorms, Mists, Life, Sunrise, I dearly hate all of u plz steer clear of my island next time

flaming_foxtail
12-30-12, 02:21 AM
Funny thing is I still like Firestorm.
Even though I've bred a fair abundance & sold & traded over 30 of them, they were one of my first real joys in the game & I have a little soft spot for all versions of it.

Momoko_peach
12-30-12, 03:30 AM
I agree. There is many common dragons which inspire us hatred, but are actually really cool. Firestorm, fruitful, fairy, luck...All of them are beautiful, but it is spoiled by all those unwanted breedings.

Mushyzpsyche
12-30-12, 03:46 AM
Atm i'm tired of air. Gold dragon seems dislike me soooooooo much.
Can't think about magics when i'll focus on anubis :xx

Sefyre
12-30-12, 04:00 AM
Funny thing is I still like Firestorm.
Even though I've bred a fair abundance & sold & traded over 30 of them, they were one of my first real joys in the game & I have a little soft spot for all versions of it.

I've bred and sold I don't even know how many Life Dragons, but I love Life Dragons. They just look so friendly and kind when they're babies and juveniles. :)

And actually... though plagued by Fruitfuls and previously, Firestorms, I like their designs a lot. I just... can't stand seeing so many of them - especially Firestorms since they appeared so early in the game and took up 12 hours. Fruitfuls were faster by only 2 hours, but trying to breed for Pumpkin spoiled my interest in Firestorms because all I ever bred regardless of the Dragon parents were ALL Firestorms.

Sefyre
12-30-12, 04:02 AM
I agree. There is many common dragons which inspire us hatred, but are actually really cool. Firestorm, fruitful, fairy, luck...All of them are beautiful, but it is spoiled by all those unwanted breedings.

I think if I hadn't bred nothing but Firestorms early in my game (like, level 5-level 10) in my attempt to try and get a Pumpkin, I would enjoy the Dragon a lot more. But yes, I very much agree; beautiful designs, but UGH wait times - especially when I was a much lower level.

azychan
12-30-12, 05:08 AM

Fairy's a rare :|
I like Firestorms, though they're common and I always get them when trying for something else, but their breeding time/hatching time is acceptable. However, Poisons (21 hours) or Islands (20 hours) or Luck (17 hours) are not good.

I nearly learn by heart their breeding time

Momoko_peach
12-30-12, 05:45 AM
Fairy's a rare :|

With all those new dragons, he passed for me in the commons :)

jrocket97
12-30-12, 10:07 AM
Sunrise. Derp. I can't get griffin or leopard for the life of me.

edolka
12-30-12, 10:18 AM
Sunrise. Derp. I can't get griffin or leopard for the life of me.

I got a leopard while trying for kite using virtue and air. Granted I got loads of sunrise first but got the leopard before kite :)

iloveyahmomma
12-30-12, 04:01 PM
Sick to death of fruitful dragon in the great race to getting an elf.

iloveyahmomma
12-30-12, 04:09 PM
I feel your pain

iloveyahmomma
12-30-12, 04:11 PM
Whats the best combo for elf so sick of fruitful dragons

memnv
12-30-12, 04:22 PM
Sixk of Fruitful, Fuzzy, and Firestorm when trying to get Diamond

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-30-12, 04:24 PM

do you have parakeet? lots of people have had wins with a parakeet and *insert-other-dragon-type-here*
i wish i had a parakeet : (
*kicks rocks*

plby
12-30-12, 04:35 PM

I got the elf by breeding two of the fruitfuls I got when trying for elf :p

Nefertekas
12-30-12, 05:16 PM
do you have parakeet? lots of people have had wins with a parakeet and *insert-other-dragon-type-here*
*kicks rocks*
*hugs*
You'll get them eventually! Took me a long time to get parakeet too. And my first attempt trying for Elf landed me with my second parakeet, so you never know. :)

kwhales
12-30-12, 07:26 PM
*kicks rocks*

My daughter has a parakeet she got at level 12. Me, at level 69...none, nada, ziltch.

CJ525
12-30-12, 08:06 PM
My most hated? Probably the Wild Dragon and Eagle Dragon. They won't go away!! D:

Applejacksfriend
12-30-12, 10:45 PM
Sick of Mirage!! Tried every blue/yellow with red combo but get Mirage every time.

Applejacksfriend
12-30-12, 10:45 PM
Sick of Mirage!! Tried every blue/yellow with red combo but get Mirage every time.

Forgot to mention I'm trying for fireworks.

storm8storm_00
12-31-12, 04:49 AM
Life dragon... I really hate it! I've got so many while trying for snowman but 2 hrs ago I finally got 21hr breeding! I'm never pairing fire and forest again!!! Week after week of life dragons... :@

Nefertekas
12-31-12, 04:55 AM
Life dragon... I really hate it! I've got so many while trying for snowman but 2 hrs ago I finally got 21hr breeding! I'm never pairing fire and forest again!!! Week after week of life dragons... :@
What a relief, huh? ;)

bdocc
12-31-12, 05:25 AM
Mine is ForestFire because I keep trying for Snowman and keep getting that.But at least it's only a 7 hour breeding time.

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-31-12, 05:40 AM
*hugs*
You'll get them eventually! Took me a long time to get parakeet too. And my first attempt trying for Elf landed me with my second parakeet, so you never know. :)

Thank you my dearest, looks like your words paid off!! lol
Guess what I got.... *drumrolls* PARAKEET! about an hour ago :D:D:D

Nefertekas
12-31-12, 06:01 AM

Oi, that's awesome!! :D yaaaaaay! I know I was SUPER excited when I got my parakeet, and seabreeze also. :)

kwhales
12-31-12, 07:03 AM

Well congratulations lola...yahoo.

unosocite
12-31-12, 07:18 AM
Magic dragons. They're heart breaker. I've been trying for the firework, and getting a 20hr breeding time is strangely annoying to me

unosocite
12-31-12, 07:20 AM
It's like I go to bed thinking I might get a firework. And in the morning, *click on the den* poof, magic egg in my nest. *shattering noise* O_______O

kwhales
12-31-12, 07:34 AM
Definitely magic right now.....and you can't even trade them. GRRRRR.

wassupbaby
12-31-12, 10:32 AM
Another sunrise for me .. Grrrr 2 days with 2 sunrise , well done =.=

mamareader02
12-31-12, 10:44 AM
Sunrise same for me trying for kite!

Momoko_peach
12-31-12, 11:57 AM
It's like I go to bed thinking I might get a firework. And in the morning, *click on the den* poof, magic egg in my nest. *shattering noise* O_______O
How do you end with a magic whereas the fireworks is yellow/red/blue..?

kwhales
12-31-12, 12:07 PM
How do you end with a magic whereas the fireworks is yellow/red/blue..?

Magic is made up of red and blue elements..so whenever you use dragons with red and blue....magic is possible. unfortunately too possible.

makafushigi
12-31-12, 12:31 PM
Magic is made up of red and blue elements..so whenever you use dragons with red and blue....magic is possible. unfortunately too possible.

yes.. I gotten it 2 twice already... and its great bc fireworks AND magic are 20hrs

dondonuk
12-31-12, 02:23 PM
I only want a serpent and 5 breeds on another island aaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh

cedkugedchgd
01-02-13, 05:24 AM
a few minutes ago i tried for griffin and leopard dragon again and put a level 10 air and a level 10 light dragon in the breeding den and hoped for the best! i was like: oh please, let it be 10 or 14 hours to show up! i've already tried so many times for these two dragons, the moment has come! i could barely look at the timer because i was afraid of the 24 hours to show up... then i finally clicked on the timer and BOOM: ANOTHER STUPID 24 HOURS!!! ohhh, i'm getting sick of this stupid sunrise, why teamlava does this dragon has to be 24 hours long?! :(

newstarr
01-02-13, 06:07 AM
Magic! It takes 20 hours. Your hoping for Fireworks but you get the magic instead. It can't be traded and you only get 100 when you sell it. It is not Rare! I hate it so much I tend to not breed any combination resulting in it. Not a lot of purple on my island.

UnoRaven
01-02-13, 06:13 AM
Honestly? Mirage! I've gotten three while trying for Firework. And I'm on android so it's not as if I can even trade them. Who would have thought it would be hard to get a rare Fireworks, but easy to get Mirage dragons?

kurebiz
01-02-13, 06:33 AM
Honestly? Mirage! I've gotten three while trying for Firework. And I'm on android so it's not as if I can even trade them. Who would have thought it would be hard to get a rare Fireworks, but easy to get Mirage dragons?

you could keep them first? better than getting a magic which you cant trade lol

Nefertekas
01-02-13, 12:51 PM
you could keep them first? better than getting a magic which you cant trade lol

...and which is 20 hours fail time, lol! I am afraid i have magic numero tres in my breeding den. Gah.

saintlover
01-02-13, 02:34 PM
There are several. After trying to get that snowman dragon if i see another Life Dragon I may cry!

brandonu
01-02-13, 02:46 PM
I'm sick of all the dragons that don't have light elements, but then when you feed them, it acts like they do. Turkey, Super, Mirage, Elf, and now the Emerald. I'm assuming that the Snowman and Ruby are the same way. TOO MUCH FOOD!

and I don't like common dragons with long breed times, just like everyone else =)

rei69
01-02-13, 02:55 PM
I really hate pink... lol got 12 so far, 33hrs breeding + 33 hrs to hatch x 12 = 792 hrs.... guess what's my most hated dragon is? "faint"

mammami08
01-02-13, 05:45 PM
Island

gotalotaluv
01-02-13, 06:14 PM
Funny.. I'm on Android, bred a diamond by sheer happenstance, and now all it does (since the update) is duplicate whatever other dragon I put it with. But enuf ... my least fav are LIFE, FRUITFUL, ISLAND, MIST, MAGIC, and CHARM. OMG ... no matter what I try for (currently going to Seabreeze, Atlantis, Wild, Wizard, Mirage) i get one of the above. I'm like .. really???? and if SOMEONE can tell me how to get a Mercury I'll give you my useless Diamond!!!

ubobdgc
01-02-13, 06:24 PM
Funny.. I'm on Android, bred a diamond by sheer happenstance, and now all it does (since the update) is duplicate whatever other dragon I put it with. But enuf ... my least fav are LIFE, FRUITFUL, ISLAND, MIST, MAGIC, and CHARM. OMG ... no matter what I try for (currently going to Seabreeze, Atlantis, Wild, Wizard, Mirage) i get one of the above. I'm like .. really???? and if SOMEONE can tell me how to get a Mercury I'll give you my useless Diamond!!!

Ill send my friend to hel you in game, to seem very confused.

ubobdgc
01-02-13, 06:29 PM
Actually, I think I can help you

When Diamond is the only color present in a breeding pair, you can get any single-color dragon as a result. This rule applies when two Diamond color dragons are bred together. At the moment, the possible offspring of this pairing are the Fire, Forest, Air, Water, Magic, Light, Virtue, Infinity, and Diamond dragons.
When a breeding pair contains Diamond and only one other color, you can get a pure dragon of that color or a Diamond hybrid with that color if any are possible. This means that when the Diamond Dragon is paired with a Fire Dragon, the most common result will be a Fire Dragon, with an extremely rare chance of a Crusader Dragon egg.
When a breeding pair contains Diamond and at least two other different colors, Diamond is then treated as its own color under normal rules and any possible offspring within that color pool can emerge. If a Diamond Dragon is bred with a Parakeet Dragon, for example, you could get any hybrid dragon with a combination of Green, Yellow, or Diamond colors.

That's all you need to know, credits to the breeding calculator.

Sphinx08
01-02-13, 06:33 PM
I hate the Fruitful dragon with a vengeance. I have been TRYING for an Elf since the darn thing came out, and I've bred an orchard of Fruitfuls, a small coven of Fairies, and one lone Parakeet. Every time I see that 10 hrs. come up I want to scream.

Spiceshirl
01-02-13, 09:17 PM
I hate the virtue dragon. Whenever I breed diamond and infinity and I see 33 hrs breeding time i get sick!!!! TL created pink to put players of from interbreeding diamonds to get more diamonds!!! Grrrr

Sefyre
01-03-13, 03:37 AM
I hate the Fruitful dragon with a vengeance. I have been TRYING for an Elf since the darn thing came out, and I've bred an orchard of Fruitfuls, a small coven of Fairies, and one lone Parakeet. Every time I see that 10 hrs. come up I want to scream.

Same here except instead of the Parakeet, I bred a Scorpion since I was trying for the Fireworks at the same time. Everything else has been Fruitfuls and a few Fairies.

edolka
01-03-13, 09:43 AM
After a straight week of 8hrs fuzzy nightmares (3 in every 24hrs as I'm THAT obsessed;D ) I finally have Pegasus in the den :):) yay:) never AGAIN am I'm putting light and green in the den lol.

rei69
01-03-13, 04:12 PM
arghh another 33 hrs pink, thats 13th in a week :(

ginrae22
01-03-13, 04:30 PM
Fruitful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arg ! I hate it. At least now I can sell them off. I mean trade but you know. I mean seriously I am SOOOOOOOo fed up with them.

Nefertekas
01-03-13, 05:01 PM
arghh another 33 hrs pink, thats 13th in a week :(

OUCH. :o

kwhales
01-03-13, 05:09 PM
Elf and fireworks...because they don't like me. :{

gotalotaluv
01-03-13, 07:34 PM
Actually, I think I can help you

When Diamond is the only color present in a breeding pair, you can get any single-color dragon as a result. This rule applies when two Diamond color dragons are bred together. At the moment, the possible offspring of this pairing are the Fire, Forest, Air, Water, Magic, Light, Virtue, Infinity, and Diamond dragons.
When a breeding pair contains Diamond and only one other color, you can get a pure dragon of that color or a Diamond hybrid with that color if any are possible. This means that when the Diamond Dragon is paired with a Fire Dragon, the most common result will be a Fire Dragon, with an extremely rare chance of a Crusader Dragon egg.
When a breeding pair contains Diamond and at least two other different colors, Diamond is then treated as its own color under normal rules and any possible offspring within that color pool can emerge. If a Diamond Dragon is bred with a Parakeet Dragon, for example, you could get any hybrid dragon with a combination of Green, Yellow, or Diamond colors.

That's all you need to know, credits to the breeding calculator.

OOOOOHHHHHH OK ... got it. I need to breed it with a hybrid instead of just a regular dragon. Okies .. I'll give it a shot! Thanks sooo much!

lanalynn
01-04-13, 02:00 AM
light dragon..light...light..light..another freakinnn light dragon auughhhhh!!!!!!! I HATE LIGHT DRAGONS!

hamadrys
01-04-13, 05:49 AM
Firestorm because I had soooooo many breeding the Fireworks.
Now Fruitful because that's all I'm getting since trying to breed the Elf, lol.

UnoRaven
01-04-13, 06:23 AM
I'm pretty sick of the IOS-exclusive dragons lol

Nefertekas
01-04-13, 06:48 AM
Supid love dragons. I want tiny, not love dragons!!

gotalotaluv
01-04-13, 04:40 PM
Ok ... android user so no pink dragons and epic whatever going on here, and I'm still confused on the value of a diamond at this point. Trying to get a mercury .. yeah I know, fat chance, but I'm a dreamer. Ok .. so diamond with water 12 times gave water 12 times (that was before I posted above). Since then, I have bred (and much to my VISA's dismay) diamond with Winter, Mermaid, Serpent, Mist, Coral, and my old hated friend Island. I got Winter, Mermaid, Serpent, Mist, Coral and my old hated friend Island. I have read story guide, Story lists, Dragon story breed tracker, Dragon story wiki page, and everywhere that talks about it says Mercury is only made with a match through Diamond and Water, so the mixing with a hybrid thing may not be useful other than to produce an exact replica hybrid. Or maybe my island is cursed .. lol

Now forget that I'm trying to breed Mercury. HAS ANYONE (BEFORE NEW DAWN, EPIC FORMS AND PINK DRAGONS CAME OUT) BEEN ABLE TO BREED ANYTHING WITH THEIR DIAMOND and if so HOW?

I'm not frustrated .... I'm just driven .. and tripping because breeding a mercury has been on my goal page since I started this game this summer and I can't believe that w. only and hour of wait time it's so elusive - even if it is "ultra rare" - if it's impossible, why make it a goal for beginners to haunt me through the months .. lol

Any SERIOUS help (i.e. "I bred this or that with Diamond and got thus and such dragon) would be greatlly appreciated.

retro71
01-04-13, 05:00 PM
Also on android...I'm too afraid to try the diamond water combo with those fail times. I can tell you though, I've tried maybe 100 tries of diamond/red and diamond/green combos and only get the red or green dragon.
My 2 (red & green) are epic and my hundreds of attempts were with a level 6 diamond. I finally resigned to evolve the diamond a bit more before trying any more breeding. I'm very interested, like you, to see what others who were successful did to breed their diamond hybrids.

retro71
01-04-13, 05:02 PM
for some reason I could not reply with quote..gotalotaluv, I was trying to respond to you. :-)

wassupbaby
01-04-13, 05:03 PM
My experience with diamond hybrid is that it took me hundreds tries to get crusader and quetzel but the failing time was short so i got them easily and i expect the same with other diamond hybrid .

Nefertekas
01-04-13, 05:05 PM
Supid love dragons. I want tiny, not love dragons!!

Finally got tiny. *.*

Oh, and gotalotaluv : i am iOS, level 94. Started playing in July. I don't have a diamond. :p but you're not the first one i hear complaining taht mercury is a NIGHTMARE to get...but i have seen someone wi three of them..lol

wassupbaby
01-04-13, 05:08 PM
Btw so far i dont have gold , mercury, anubis and angel . And i gave up on them after few try. Now im focusing on other dragon for my collection and i'll try it again after getting all other dragons.

gotalotaluv
01-04-13, 05:18 PM
[/B]
Also on android...I'm too afraid to try the diamond water combo with those fail times. I can tell you though, I've tried maybe 100 tries of diamond/red and diamond/green combos and only get the red or green dragon.
My 2 (red & green) are epic and my hundreds of attempts were with a level 6 diamond. I finally resigned to evolve the diamond a bit more before trying any more breeding. I'm very interested, like you, to see what others who were successful did to breed their diamond hybrids.

Define "epic". I thought Epic was only something we would see with the upgrade when TL gives it to android users (hint hint team lava , lol). Oh -- my diamond is level 10 .. all my attempts were with level 10 dragons.

retro71
01-04-13, 05:22 PM
For my game, epic is level 10. Also meaning that no further evolving is an option. If it was a coffee it would be a venti ;-)

gotalotaluv
01-04-13, 05:32 PM
Finally got tiny. *.*

Oh, and gotalotaluv : i am iOS, level 94. Started playing in July. I don't have a diamond. :p but you're not the first one i hear complaining taht mercury is a NIGHTMARE to get...but i have seen someone wi three of them..lol

lol ... seriously, instead of the usual valentine stuff, my significant other is talking about buying me a Mercury because he's tired of hearing me complain about it.. lol. Right now we're in negotiations of what a Mercury, Anubis, and Quetzal will cost me .. lol. I told him if he's pulling out the wallet for that, let's throw in an Angel and call that my birthday present lol. Of course my birthday's in October, but I'm sure he'll be making up for something by then so a 2nd or 3rd present will be called for .. lol

01-04-13, 05:33 PM
i am totally sick of the regular dragons.fruitiful,fire,water,all the basics

gotalotaluv
01-04-13, 05:33 PM
For my game, epic is level 10. Also meaning that no further evolving is an option. If it was a coffee it would be a venti ;-)

Oh ok .. then just about all my dragons are in their "epic" form. Thanks for explaining that to me!

Baraze
01-04-13, 05:51 PM
Ok ... android user so no pink dragons and epic whatever going on here, and I'm still confused on the value of a diamond at this point. Trying to get a mercury .. yeah I know, fat chance, but I'm a dreamer. Ok .. so diamond with water 12 times gave water 12 times (that was before I posted above). Since then, I have bred (and much to my VISA's dismay) diamond with Winter, Mermaid, Serpent, Mist, Coral, and my old hated friend Island. I got Winter, Mermaid, Serpent, Mist, Coral and my old hated friend Island. I have read story guide, Story lists, Dragon story breed tracker, Dragon story wiki page, and everywhere that talks about it says Mercury is only made with a match through Diamond and Water, so the mixing with a hybrid thing may not be useful other than to produce an exact replica hybrid. Or maybe my island is cursed .. lol

Now forget that I'm trying to breed Mercury. HAS ANYONE (BEFORE NEW DAWN, EPIC FORMS AND PINK DRAGONS CAME OUT) BEEN ABLE TO BREED ANYTHING WITH THEIR DIAMOND and if so HOW?

I'm not frustrated .... I'm just driven .. and tripping because breeding a mercury has been on my goal page since I started this game this summer and I can't believe that w. only and hour of wait time it's so elusive - even if it is "ultra rare" - if it's impossible, why make it a goal for beginners to haunt me through the months .. lol

Any SERIOUS help (i.e. "I bred this or that with Diamond and got thus and such dragon) would be greatlly appreciated.

After getting my diamond I have bred diamond and fire at left eighty times and have gotten.....fire. I have bred diamond and elf to see if the colors will break up and get me a gold have sold over twenty fruitfuls as a result. I have a quetzal from breeding diamond and emerald. I am sick of light dragons as a result of trying for an angel.

I just got my second diamond in a week while randomly throwing an elf and ice cream together.

Yes fire is an easy fail to get since its 30 seconds, but it doesn't make it any less annoying. Don't get me started on the mercury, I want to cry every time I get another water. I want Anubis sooooo bad, but I refuse to punch my iPad I'd I see another magic!

gotalotaluv
01-04-13, 06:22 PM
I have a quetzal from breeding diamond and emerald. I am sick of light dragons as a result of trying for an angel.

I just got my second diamond in a week while randomly throwing an elf and ice cream together.

How'd you get the emerald?

Nefertekas
01-04-13, 06:27 PM

Crafting building, available in iOS only. Emerald is crafted using two large emeralds and three scrolls.

wassupbaby
01-04-13, 07:53 PM

Tell your bf to buy you an iOS device so you can get more than one mercury ;) :P

gotalotaluv
01-04-13, 09:18 PM
Tell your bf to buy you an iOS device so you can get more than one mercury ;) :P

lol ... my HUSBAND just bought this lap top I'm typing on and the samsung galaxy2 10.1 note I play on .. so um ... I'm good on ALL THAT, thanks! Oh, between Mercury and Crusader I'm just losing it ... oh well, back to it. Happy breeding all, thanks for all your helpful comments, and I'll keep ya posted!

tailsprower
01-04-13, 10:39 PM
I'm sick of Fruitful , Life ,and Firestorm . Maybe Serpent , seriously anything water and grass just gives me serpent , rarely island 0_o

FlamingInferno
01-04-13, 11:44 PM
I'm sick of Fruitful , Life ,and Firestorm . Maybe Serpent , seriously anything water and grass just gives me serpent , rarely island 0_o

Wow u must be lucky! Serpent is rare island is common

tailsprower
01-04-13, 11:58 PM
Well , I guess i am :) btw in to the trading portal they go :) i wish i could gift dragons to neighbors

scottyhaha
02-03-13, 11:14 AM
Magic magic magic where is my Anubis

RotomGuy
02-03-13, 11:37 AM
The struggle for Elf has made me come to loathe the Fruitful.

rubyjeen
02-03-13, 11:54 AM
I really dislike Magical Sunrises on extremely Fruitful Islands

kwhales
02-03-13, 11:56 AM
None right now. Strange, I know. But I haven't gotten any I didn't want for a while (since my coral days). I even got a fruitful and i was glad cause i need to make some scrolls. Actually, I could use a couple more, and probably will be getting them cause i am hunting for elf and/or griffin next. I would like a stockpile of scrolls.

UnoRaven
02-03-13, 12:00 PM
MAGIC

I went straight from trying for Firework to trying for the Heart dragons. Magics are the worst.

hamadrys
02-03-13, 01:52 PM
SUNRISE and its 24 hours breeding fail !!! Grrrrrrr

tailsprower
02-03-13, 05:40 PM
Well Currently Firestorm , Fruitful , and Life are finally out of my Nightmare ! Now Showing : Magic Dragon Returns 2 + Leftheart ! I have 7 Lefthearts in a row and sold 4 of them and yesterday 20 hrs breeding time ( stupid magic returns ) . Oh Rightheart where are you :( ?!

kurebiz
02-03-13, 05:50 PM
Well Currently Firestorm , Fruitful , and Life are finally out of my Nightmare ! Now Showing : Magic Dragon Returns 2 + Leftheart ! I have 7 Lefthearts in a row and sold 4 of them and yesterday 20 hrs breeding time ( stupid magic returns ) . Oh Rightheart where are you :( ?!

gimme your left hearts! I've just got a second right heart..

tailsprower
02-03-13, 06:32 PM
gimme your left hearts! I've just got a second right heart..

Gimme your rightheart :)

sweetstuff525
02-03-13, 06:55 PM
Sunrise but I think I finally got a ceaser drsgon yay but didn't get no leopard ( so later on I'll get more sunrise)

wimsical
02-03-13, 10:09 PM
Life, even though its only 3 hours :) And don't forget fruitful! I hate fruitful dragons. And poison. Don't like poison either.

tailsprower
02-03-13, 10:15 PM
Life, even though its only 3 hours :) And don't forget fruitful! I hate fruitful dragons. And poison. Don't like poison either.

IKR at Fruitful and Poison ! Poison takes too long and Repeated Fruitful until I finall got elf ! I'm ok with Life though . But you forgot to add MAGIC !

opanugie
02-03-13, 11:30 PM
All common dragons that have 10hrs breeding or above 10 hrs : Firestorm, Fruitful, Charm, Coral, Mist, Island, Sunrise, Winter, Luck, Magic, Water

stiktoch
02-04-13, 12:31 AM
Fruitfull! Without a doubt! Never fails to rear it' ugly head whenever green and yellow even so much as look at eachother!

lilylunalove
02-04-13, 04:55 AM
Firestorm and Fruitful come to mind first. I've been frustrated with other dragons too, sure. Like all the red+green hybrids when I was trying to breed Snowman. When I was first trying for Sunrise though I got Leopard. Love it when a non-common pops up from a first try combo. I don't know how that's relevant in this thread, but just thought of that when a lot of people seem to dislike Sunrise here.

mymummy789
02-04-13, 05:25 AM
at this present moment I am sick of left-heart and magic dragons. I was trying to get an Anubis dragon before the update, so was already sick of the sight of the 20 hour breed time. And now I am trying to get the passion dragon but just keep getting lefthearts and magics

7Riptide
02-04-13, 05:46 AM
ceasar
2x in a row :( feels bad

RotomGuy
02-26-13, 10:09 AM
*labawmp*

I just came in here to say, I hate Firestorms.

Eagle was the dragon that took the most amount of tries. Nothing but Firestorms. And now that they pop up in random breedings is another annoyance to have to endure, after the previous traumatic experience with them.

So yeah.

skygazer
02-26-13, 10:27 AM
I definetely dislike 'magic' and 20 hrs fail makes it uglier, showing up all the time makes it cheap. I actually lost words to describe my dislike, i just hope the night dragon wont have purple element i dont think i can stomach another possibility of getting endless magic

DragonTan1
02-26-13, 03:18 PM
I've tried 3 times to get a fairy dragon and keep getting a fruitful dragon.. I have the 3rd egg ready to go into the nest, but there is a magic egg there and it is ready but I forgot to make a purple habitat lol so now I'm just waiting for it to be ready to hatch the magic egg, the put the fruitful dragon in the nest and then try again on the fairy dragon >_<

kurebiz
02-26-13, 04:59 PM
Has to be the laserlight now. Gotten 6 of them breeding. For pinks

riisak
02-26-13, 08:23 PM
Fruitful. I ALWAYS end up with these. Even when Im breeding 4 elements. /facepalm

chariiirox
02-26-13, 10:55 PM
I have tried more than 50 times for Passion but ended up with Right Heart Left Heart Magic or Athletic... Really want to get it done with... :(

banana_leaf
02-26-13, 11:53 PM
It's Love. I really hate that 5-hour hatching egg :P

jasmilyn
02-27-13, 03:31 AM
Coral, magic, luck, island, fruitful, firestorm... but right now, the worst is sunrise. My two dragons are breeding a sunrise atm, and both of my nests are occupied by sunrises... :( 24 hrs, grrr. C'mon griffin!

drevo77
02-27-13, 03:35 AM
Light dragons,fuzzy., finally the charms have stopped appearing for now!

drevo77
02-27-13, 03:36 AM
It's Love. I really hate that 5-hour hatching egg :P
Oh yes, him too., i renamed him Hate dragon. lol

drevo77
02-27-13, 03:38 AM
Oh and tuskers are starting to torment me aswell.. Lol

mammami08
02-27-13, 04:38 AM
Island, my nemisis

DragonTan1
02-27-13, 09:22 AM
I hope we will be able to store these dragons soon on android. I put a Rose Dragon and an Athlete Dragon in the breeding den thinking I would get a different type but it looks like it is a Life Dragon :/

buddry
02-27-13, 09:41 AM
Right now it is Magic/Left Heart/Right Heart. May be athletic soon as well but only gotten 3 of them. Over 3 dozen tries for passion so far. Just want it to be over with!

jovanisto
02-27-13, 10:13 AM
Magic. Poison. Fruitful. Raaa

jmterao
02-27-13, 10:17 AM
I have three....
Magic. Ugg. I swear I have breed at least 50 of those things.
Fruitfull, the same
And Life, trying for a diamond and got 8 of those buggers in a row

serenityisland
03-01-13, 04:31 PM
I hate sunrise dragons... I finally just paid to get rid of the goal for breeding a griffin dragon. If I saw another 24 hour breeding time I could have thrown my phone across the room. I also got sick of Love dragons and Charm Dragons... I couldn't get the stupid Origami dragon for like two months.

cherinec
03-01-13, 08:46 PM
**** you love dragon!! i have about 15 from trying to get the virtue dragon. and same **** started again when i tried for the chocolate dragon :( :( :(. and fruitful on my Ipad trying to get the elf dragon which i don't mind since i can at least trade those in and i'm just 1 topaz gem away from trading it in for a big one to get the topaz dragon. but it sucks big time we can't trade in our dragons in android :( its such a waste to spend all that time breeding then hatching only to sell for 100 coins :( :( :( :( :(

tailsprower
03-01-13, 11:26 PM
I'm sick of love and laserlight and maybe even wizard while trying for chocolate and night ! :(

kurebiz
03-02-13, 12:44 AM
coral. gotten 5 in a row.

Mani_Sari
03-02-13, 01:06 AM
Oh that lovable Charm Dragon. Any combo I put in the breeding Den trying for Cupid or even a Planet landed me 16 hrs. Magic/Fire, Magic/Charm, Magic/Titan, Magic/Crusader, Titan/Fire, Titan/Charm, Titan/Crusader, Titan/Anubis, Charm/Fire, Charm/Crusader, Charm/Anubis. Then tried Wizard/Snowman and that annoying Charm still popped up, goodness.

kwhales
03-02-13, 06:50 AM
Right now, coral. Got a lovely reef going again. Yay. Having such a hard time with night.

dracenwood
03-02-13, 08:01 AM
Diamond. And I'm not kidding about that. I have 11 on my island and I actually had to sell some when we could only have 35 habitats so I could place my infinities I worked so hard for. The first was aurora x winter and was planned. The rest are unicorn and infinity fails....... I also Hate virtue dragons. They are pepto bismol pink and the fail time is HORRIBLE. I bred 14 of them and 8 diamonds trying for unicorn. Talk about fail times. Ick.

jennyh30
03-02-13, 08:22 AM
Got about 30 life this past week. at least I've nearly got enough red gems to build the red dragon

drevo77
03-02-13, 06:23 PM
Gees, wish you could have all the ones that have been hammering my isle while trying for goblin! Im starting to hate him, and left heart, even cupid, had about 15 of him!

tailsprower
03-02-13, 06:23 PM
Got chocolate . And then after wizard fail for night , poof ! 10 hrs breeding den and then ... poof ! You hatched coral dragon !

drevo77
03-02-13, 06:32 PM
Diamond. And I'm not kidding about that. I have 11 on my island and I actually had to sell some when we could only have 35 habitats so I could place my infinities I worked so hard for. The first was aurora x winter and was planned. The rest are unicorn and infinity fails....... I also Hate virtue dragons. They are pepto bismol pink and the fail time is HORRIBLE. I bred 14 of them and 8 diamonds trying for unicorn. Talk about fail times. Ick.

Got chocolate . And then after wizard fail for night , poof ! 10 hrs breeding den and then ... poof ! You hatched coral dragon !yeh coral bugging me now aswell, i wouldnt even want to get him to epic either as hes so ugly! lol

tailsprower
03-02-13, 06:34 PM
yeh coral bugging me now aswell, i wouldnt even want to get him to epic either as hes so ugly! lol

I have an epic ugly coral :( but it did lose it's buck tooth-ness . I know let's start Dragon Story : New Reef ! LOL !

cuzicouldyay
03-02-13, 06:50 PM
I hate Charm Dragons. I hate them. HATE. lol I keep trying for a Cupid Dragon, but all I get are Charms. I've never gotten a single Planet or Titan, just Charms. Charms, Charms, Charms. 16 hour Charms. So far I don't hate Coral Dragons yet, they're kinda cute little squish balls and only take 10 hours.

kwhales
03-02-13, 07:15 PM
I hate Charm Dragons. I hate them. HATE. lol I keep trying for a Cupid Dragon, but all I get are Charms. I've never gotten a single Planet or Titan, just Charms. Charms, Charms, Charms. 16 hour Charms. So far I don't hate Coral Dragons yet, they're kinda cute little squish balls and only take 10 hours.

Yeah but after 120 plus hours, they will join your charm(ed) feelings.

sharbuch
03-02-13, 07:38 PM
The water dragon trying to get mercury get nothing but water sick to death of the water dragon.

tonguelashing
03-02-13, 07:41 PM
Starting to hate cupids myself

henrylucky
03-02-13, 10:15 PM

You can get Diamond with Diamond x Virtue?!?!

tailsprower
03-03-13, 02:31 AM
You can get Diamond with Diamond x Virtue?!?!

It's possible :) ...

cedkugedchgd
03-03-13, 02:33 AM
huh? i thought it was just a glitch?

tailsprower
03-03-13, 02:36 AM
huh? i thought it was just a glitch?

It isn't , for example diamond x virtue can result in diamond , infinity , love , laserlight , tusker , virtue , and unicorn . Diamond and infinity are possible because any 4 elements or with diamond in the mix can result into one . :)

drevo77
03-03-13, 05:28 AM
Omigod, Coral!! I despise you.. Will you just leave me alone, and stop stalking my isle. Lol. By the look of the timer i have a beak faced charm on the way.. Grrrr. Off to the swap-shop trade shop for that pink monster! lol

drevo77
03-03-13, 05:30 AM
Thats a cool idea. lol

drevo77
03-03-13, 05:31 AM
I have an epic ugly coral :( but it did lose it's buck tooth-ness . I know let's start Dragon Story : New Reef ! LOL !
Thats a cool idea!

henrylucky
03-03-13, 05:58 AM
It's possible :) ...

You already got it?

belladonnatwo
03-03-13, 06:39 AM
No more coral please , i still don't have a wizard dragon. Need him to breed an elf dragon. Because air and forest gives me always fruitful or fairy dragons

addictmOde
03-03-13, 09:12 AM
I'm lower level still(18), but mine is Firestorm. I just got Rose, but still need a lot for the quests. I'm trying for Fairy now. Still need Elf, Light, Cupid, Fairy, Magic, Planet & Diamond. I see you can buy Light but 150,000 coins will take me days. Any help on how to get coins quicker?

addictmOde
03-03-13, 09:30 AM
Currently I'm working like this.

Big Red Rocks
2x Fire Lv8
1x Life Lv1

Red Rocks
Athletic Lv6
LeftHeart Lv5

Red Rocks
2x Firestorm Lv6 & 8

Yellow Plateau
Air Lv10
Eagle Lv4

Yellow Plateau
2x Mist Lv7 & 4

Big Green Grove
Forest Lv8
Fruitful Lv8
Life Lv8

Green Grove
2x Island Lv7

Blue Lagoon
Water Lv7
Fireworks Lv4

salinho
03-03-13, 10:06 AM
You should try moving your athletic to the bigger fire habitat, or upgrade the fire hab it's in, for extra coin intake. :)

addictmOde
03-03-13, 10:15 AM
OK done. Should Athletic be next Lv10?

salinho
03-03-13, 10:22 AM
OK done. Should Athletic be next Lv10?

Yeah, I think so. And fireworks to level 7. It's not the highest earner, compared to athletic, but it doesn't eat that much food (I think...can't really check on mine).
Alternatively, eagle dragon also earns a bit more, so you could also evolve that one before fireworks. I think it may eat less. :)

addictmOde
03-03-13, 10:25 AM
OK so Eagle evolve before Fireworks. And everything else s'aight? Thanks for info.

salinho
03-03-13, 10:27 AM
Remember, always try to place your dragons in the highest earning habitat. :) check out this nice list (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?46855-Efficient-Habitat-dragon-breakdown-why-we-need-more-habitats)!
Of course,it's not like you can immediatly buy all the expensive dragon cribs from the beginning, but this helps to plan ahead. ;)

DragonTan1
03-03-13, 10:41 AM
I'm lower level still(18), but mine is Firestorm. I just got Rose, but still need a lot for the quests. I'm trying for Fairy now. Still need Elf, Light, Cupid, Fairy, Magic, Planet & Diamond. I see you can buy Light but 150,000 coins will take me days. Any help on how to get coins quicker?

You should try for Cupid next, the goal doesn't last long and it will take a lot of tries. I got it with Epic Fire Dragon & Charm level 6.. try to get Magic, then Charm to get Cupid like I did.

I haven't got Light yet because of the price, I can get him now but I won't bother until I do some of the other goals and make my island bigger. I was lucky to get Elf on my first try when I was going for a Fruitful, Elf is Epic form now and I moved him to a Big yellow and he is getting me a lot of coins.

Another way to save on coins is to only farm impruberries buffbeets, don't waste your time on the others

addictmOde
03-03-13, 12:11 PM
Got Fairy first try, now I try for Magic.

lolii12
03-03-13, 12:14 PM
I'm sick from virtue.. When I am breeding to get unicorn

addictmOde
03-03-13, 12:18 PM
It says Blue+Red for Magic, any suggestions for best chances? My Blues+Reds = Athletic/LeftHeart/Mist/Island/Water & Fire.

B4Ballet
03-03-13, 12:22 PM
Dear Fruitful, Life, Fuzzy, Love, and Luck Dragons,

Nobody likes you, so please go fly to No Where's Ville, and stay there for ALL ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love, B4Ballet

arsenal550
03-03-13, 12:24 PM
charm is the most annoying for me that and fuzzy

DarthMaud
03-03-13, 04:13 PM
Charm and Love are a bit annoying. I'm breeding for a Chocolate, and all I get is Love.
Taking a break to try Night. ^^
I had a lot of Firestorms and Life as well, and breeding Fires just seems to have no point to me. One for breeding is more than enough. :)

lollipop_rp
03-03-13, 04:16 PM
Charm and Love are a bit annoying. I'm breeding for a Chocolate, and all I get is Love.
Taking a break to try Night. ^^
I had a lot of Firestorms and Life as well, and breeding Fires just seems to have no point to me. One for breeding is more than enough. :)
Just got a night after two corals...
I bet some people are. Annoyed with coral right now....

drevo77
03-04-13, 02:25 AM
Just got a night after two corals...
I bet some people are. Annoyed with coral right now....
You betcha! lol., hes appearing(again! Lol) right after Ive waited for beak face charm to hatch.(again) hehehe

tailsprower
03-04-13, 03:22 AM
At least I got a wizard ant mismoth fail and then stupid coral shows up !

kurebiz
03-04-13, 08:21 AM
after 2 days of coral-hunting, finally got a night.
trying for pinks while evolving night and i get charm-charm-luck.
-_- so annoying.

MonkeyMomma76
03-04-13, 08:26 AM
Well, I don't know I I'm "sick" of him...more like just stuck. I bred two Coral's back to back and then I got a Night on my third try (Yay!!!) The hard part was not having enough coins for the habitat, so the poor little egg was stuck in his nest for several hours while I saved up. While that happened I stuck a four-color combo to try for Diamond again, and guess what...23 hour breed time?!?!? Unreal :-// it'll take me days to save up 2 million but I don't want to waste the money of buying another small habitat.
So that is all weird, but the next part is downright freaky. I put another (different) 4-color combo in the den and BAM!!! 23 hours AGAIN!!! I was like, what?!?!? I thought for SURE I didn't put blue or purple in there because I specifically didn't want another Night right now (so weird to even hear myself saying this) and when I double checked I figured it must be Caesar. It better be, because if not I am totally screwed :-//

nylear13
03-05-13, 08:20 AM
super! I'm breeding the 4th super in a row in my quest for goblin =.= and here I thought they were supposed to be rare...its weird how I've not gotten a single charm or magic, just keep popping out 17hrs 17hrs 17hrs. I want the gem cluster! arghhhh :mad:

sollia
03-05-13, 09:03 AM
Right now I'm sick of getting Charms because I keep thinking "Oh maybe it's finally Tiny!"

sollia
03-05-13, 09:04 AM
Also, it's hard to believe how long it took me to get Coral. I had 2 Aethers and a Wizard before I got Coral. Now I'm sick of them. Sorry honeys, but one of you is enough!

Mani_Sari
03-05-13, 10:18 AM
Sea breeze is getting on my nerves now, think i'm on my 7th so far hunting for Bat. Oh the feeling of seeing 9 hr wait, speed it up and poof, what a disappointment. >_<

kbrown0410
03-05-13, 04:19 PM
Currently sick of getting Charm dragons whlie attempting to complete the Cupid goal. (Un)fortunately, with only a few days, I am now breeding a Titan (good since I don't have one, but pretty much wipes out the goal for me...)

salinho
03-05-13, 04:46 PM
Auroras. I've hatched quite a few of them lately!!

Torachan1980
03-05-13, 05:26 PM
Coral. Still don't have aether. That's all I got when trying for aether & mistmoth, and then the night dragon too. Nothing but corals.

kurebiz
03-05-13, 07:26 PM
Coral, and 3 mists. Been getting an endless streak of common dragons while breeding anything related to the dark dragons..

ghezal18
03-06-13, 02:53 AM
Firestorm -____-

drevo77
03-06-13, 02:58 AM
Firestorm -____-

yeh that lil devil dragon is stalking me, along with ****er coral, super drag and left-heart...my trading portal has never been as busy! lol

drevo77
03-06-13, 03:03 AM
super! I'm breeding the 4th super in a row in my quest for goblin =.= and here I thought they were supposed to be rare...its weird how I've not gotten a single charm or magic, just keep popping out 17hrs 17hrs 17hrs. I want the gem cluster! arghhhh :mad:
ahh, you are not alone.. Im having exactly the same trauma trying for goblin.. if it aint super its cupid or left heart, and had loads of athletics aswell...grrr.lol

candy2candy2
03-06-13, 03:05 AM
I am sick of Fruitful dragon, island dragon...

candy2candy2
03-06-13, 03:09 AM
Oh and of course magic dragons

mymummy789
03-06-13, 06:02 AM
Island. Ugly thing and it hogs the breeding den/nest for 20 hours

nylear13
03-06-13, 06:39 AM
ahh, you are not alone.. Im having exactly the same trauma trying for goblin.. if it aint super its cupid or left heart, and had loads of athletics aswell...grrr.lol

the irony...my very next attempt was a charm lol

betsyb514
03-06-13, 07:49 AM
Still trying for Unicorn, nothing but Virtue dragons!!! So many that I have a large pink gem and almost enough for a second!

addictmOde
03-06-13, 08:10 AM
Sigh, more Firestorms... Already sold like 5 of these and got another in hatch.

cedkugedchgd
03-06-13, 08:21 AM
MIST! MIST DRAGON! :( at the time this one's annoying me the most since i have an army of them while trying to get the bat dragon...

kurebiz
03-06-13, 08:32 AM
MIST! MIST DRAGON! :( at the time this one's annoying me the most since i have an army of them while trying to get the bat dragon...

totally agree with this. I'm having a common dragon fest. coral mist mist mist coral!

addictmOde
03-06-13, 09:15 AM
totally agree with this. I'm having a common dragon fest. coral mist mist mist coral!

I'll take one of your Coral's :)

ghezal18
03-07-13, 01:46 AM
yeh that lil devil dragon is stalking me, along with ****er coral, super drag and left-heart...my trading portal has never been as busy! lol

loll the worst is magic!

kwhales
03-07-13, 04:26 AM
Sorry to those who don't have them, but diamond for me and my kid. Got three, wanted one and now my daughter just got her third. We are in fear of breeding with 4 elements. Don't get me wrong love diamond. Hate 44 hrs.

cityfan
03-07-13, 10:15 AM
CORALs and MAGIC - I still havent got the Night or PAssion dragon - just got a right-heart after a bazillion magics (so it seemed) and now I'm bredding coral after coral.

itzjulezzz
03-07-13, 03:12 PM
magic is the devil. :mad:

DragonTan1
03-07-13, 03:22 PM
Fruitful, Charm & Life... a couple of Mermaids too

Suave_Spencer
03-08-13, 02:48 AM
Fruitful. No matter what the combo, if it involves yellow and green I always get Fruitful.

nbella1414
03-09-13, 03:18 AM
Grrrr I am so sick of Sunrise!!! 24 hour fail time!!! I've been trying for my last light hybrid - Leopard, and Gold, and kite... All I get no matter what is Sunrise!! I've sold more than I can count and got NOTHING I need! I only need yellows and diamond hybrids now and I can't get anything. If I see another Sunrise I'm gonna puke!

jennyh30
03-09-13, 03:47 AM
Got a million fruitfuls trying for the newest dragon. Past few weeks I've had thousands of corals and charms. Finally got a night first of all the recent ones I've hot

loki_freedom
03-09-13, 03:59 AM
Wanting to get lazier light but keep getting virtue or love arrrrr

jennyh30
03-09-13, 06:06 AM
Traded enough red hybrids last few weeks to get my red crafted dragon. But annoying I had that many to trade

addictmOde
03-09-13, 08:20 AM
How does trading and crafting work? All I ever see is sell.

kwhales
03-09-13, 09:39 AM
How does trading and crafting work? All I ever see is sell.

If you are android, you do not have this trading/crafting option yet. If IOS, they are buildings you put dragons in and get gems then craft stuff. Check out the thread on this.