PDA

View Full Version : Losing money!!!!

Unregistered
12-10-10, 11:29 AM
I have lost so much money trying to purchase items and then getting the error screen saying my restaurant is out of sync. When I go back the money is gone, but what I purchased is also gone. This isn't acceptable. I can't afford to buy things with real money like a lot of people do, so I have to work my butt off trying to make my restaurant nice and it really sucks when I finally save up enough $$ to buy a few counters or something and I spend the money, but get nothing in return. I seriously have lost about 40K in attempting to buy new items and not getting them. This issue needs to be fixed!
My Storm ID is tabithakristen and my restaurant name is Swedes Delights

Unregistered
12-10-10, 06:56 PM
Okay dadgummit! I have spent so much money today on white counters that I never actually get, and just now I started a creme brulee and of course the stupid "out of sync" message popped up again, stole my money and didn't give me the food. What the heck are you people doing??? Trying to piss everyone off so they never want to play another storm game again? Or is this your little sick joke on those of us that don't pay real money to you for items??? Like a penalty. It really is ticking me off because i got rid of all my other games because I enjoyed this one so much. If I would have known it was this buggy and ya'll didn't fix things quickly, I would have never downloaded it and got rid of the games i had that ACTUALLY WORKED.

Unregistered
12-10-10, 07:12 PM
Okay dadgummit! I have spent so much money today on white counters that I never actually get, and just now I started a creme brulee and of course the stupid "out of sync" message popped up again, stole my money and didn't give me the food. What the heck are you people doing??? Trying to piss everyone off so they never want to play another storm game again? Or is this your little sick joke on those of us that don't pay real money to you for items??? Like a penalty. It really is ticking me off because i got rid of all my other games because I enjoyed this one so much. If I would have known it was this buggy and ya'll didn't fix things quickly, I would have never downloaded it and got rid of the games i had that ACTUALLY WORKED.

First team lava is rarely, if ever here on the weekends.
Second, I've been in r.s most of the day without any issues that u describe

I did have a similar thing happen a couple of times in bakery. Finally put it down to burps in my signalnstrength. So instead of pressing retry in needs Internet connection I homed out. Hard closed the game and restarted. I found that way I didn't lose funds or products. My game reset to where it was before the message.

Good luck

Unregistered
12-10-10, 08:29 PM
This happens to me every darn day. I tried rebooting my ipad and my money was still gone.

Unregistered
12-11-10, 07:56 AM
FINALLY, I was able to purchase the rest of the counters I needed without any problems. Funny thing is that I was taking a screen shot every few seconds in case it did so I could prove to you how much my money goes down after only buying a few and then not actually getting the counters.
Hopefully it won't ever screw me out of $$ again.