PDA

View Full Version : Why is everything expensive?

iaweforfun
12-28-12, 11:49 PM
Im a new player , well sort of ( im level 18 ) , and i wanted to decorate my bakery one day. Then relized how expensive things are. 400k for my next expanion? What the... And really , 10k for a small wall divider? I guess i wont be decorating my bakery soon. I only get about 10k -30 k coins a day. I think lowered prices would make this game more enjoyable. 30k coins would probably buy THREE dividers...

nmishii
12-28-12, 11:56 PM
A few months ago TeamLava doubled the coin prices of the cost to bake, expansions, and decorations. Prior to that they at least doubled the gem cost of extra appliance slots and expansions. They claim its for the game econony and its longevity.

I've been playing for a while so it really doesn't impact me as much. But most on the forum felt it would be difficult for new players. Many have quit over this change.

iaweforfun
12-29-12, 12:30 AM
Intresting.. Thanks

310pnut
12-29-12, 08:18 AM
A few months ago TeamLava doubled the coin prices of the cost to bake, expansions, and decorations. Prior to that they at least doubled the gem cost of extra appliance slots and expansions. They claim its for the game econony and its longevity.

I've been playing for a while so it really doesn't impact me as much. But most on the forum felt it would be difficult for new players. Many have quit over this change.

Same here. Right now I'm earning about 200,000 a day and it doesn't affect me. My friend just started playing and she is just doing all white until she expands all the way then she might decorate. Might work 4 u 2.:) Hope this helps and enjoy BS:)

kooky panda
12-29-12, 09:41 AM
There has been a sufficient amount of feedbackand discussion on this topic on the
Bakery Increase Prices thread. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35223-Bakery-Increase-in-Prices&p=409210&viewfull=1#post409210)

These changes will not be reverted at this time and TL believes this is the right decision to improve the game for a long term. If there are changes in the future, TL will visit this topic again and review more feedback.

If you would like to discuss this further, please post a new thread under the
Forum disputes (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes)forum and the community managers will address any of your concerns.

Thanks!!