PDA

View Full Version : Any benefit having multiple sales girls

mumsshop66
12-28-12, 09:37 PM
Hi just wondering if there is any benefit to having more than one cash register. Does it make faster sales?:confused:

cherryberry9
12-28-12, 10:23 PM
I don't think so but I may be wrong.

QueenAssassin21
12-29-12, 04:50 AM
I have 4 or 5 and I think it does make sales faster.

queentina3
12-29-12, 06:20 AM
Yes it does make faster sales and with only 1 register you'll most likely have broken hearts. This game isn't like RS/BS where the clones go to the register first and wait their turn. In Fashion if a clone wants a register and someone is already there, they don't wait, they just leave with a broken heart and you lose the sale.

nky1111
12-29-12, 01:04 PM
although I doubt that all this still applies after u close the game))))
i couldn't figure out how fast they eat, usually something like 100 items per hour per rack but sometimes they prefer some clothes over another..

Christiana12345
01-01-13, 05:35 PM
Yes it does make faster sales and with only 1 register you'll most likely have broken hearts. This game isn't like RS/BS where the clones go to the register first and wait their turn. In Fashion if a clone wants a register and someone is already there, they don't wait, they just leave with a broken heart and you lose the sale.

No it's not cause my shoppers always stand in each other and they don't care. They only get broken hearts when there's no mirror or changing room for them to use

MizCricket
01-01-13, 08:55 PM
Hi just wondering if there is any benefit to having more than one cash register. Does it make faster sales?:confused:

Yes it does make a difference especially when your shop gets bigger. If customers have to walk too far from a mirror or dressing room to a register they will leave with a broken heart.

azychan
01-01-13, 09:22 PM
No it's not cause my shoppers always stand in each other and they don't care. They only get broken hearts when there's no mirror or changing room for them to use

My shoppers often get broken heart right after they're in changing room :(

jojopeanut
01-02-13, 12:20 AM
My shoppers often get broken heart right after they're in changing room :(

Sometimes if they have the green dressing room bubble same with mirror means there aren't enough, or close enough to them so once the dressing room is available and they come out the heart is broken. Or the clothes didn't fit. (joke)

MizNeicey
01-02-13, 01:55 PM
O I that's why they're leaving mad because I couldn't figure it out and I was getting upset. Now I know thanks!

sand
01-04-13, 06:20 AM
WRONG! Additional registers will potentially SLOW down your sales because for each additional cashier, one less customer is allowed in the store. A full-sized store can hold no more than 28 dolls (shoppers & cashiers) at a time. Add a 2nd register and the number of customers drops from 27 to 26. With 3 registers, 25 customers. 24 customers with 4 registers...
As you watch the animation, the store looks deceptively busier, but there are fewer customers in the space.
HOWEVER, if you place extra registers in such a way that it shortens the average sales route (entry-selection-tryout-purchase-exit), you could speed sales enough to offset the incremental decrease in store capacity. Banking extra registers near each other won't help your sales one bit though.