PDA

View Full Version : Didn't get the boost I paid for...

lizzygee23
12-28-12, 06:40 PM
I just paid $28,000 coins for the "get 25% more points" boost on level 40, but I DID NOT get more points. And this is not the first time this has happened to me. Every single time I buy that boost, it doesn't work. It NEVER gives me more points. Either I'm missing the point of the boost and your charging people thousands of coins for something that gives them nothing, or there's a major bug that needs to be fixed. And I want my coins back. It takes far too long to earn coins in this game not to mention how disgustingly expensive the boosts are. I can't afford to have the game stealing $28,000 from me. That's just ridiculous.

maguar
12-28-12, 06:52 PM
You can see if it's been applied by looking at where your points are. If there is a green plus sign its been applied. You can also see that instead of getting 50 points per jewel for a simple three gem match that you get 60.

02-18-13, 05:37 PM
I just paid $28,000 coins for the "get 25% more points" boost on level 40, but I DID NOT get more points. And this is not the first time this has happened to me. Every single time I buy that boost, it doesn't work. It NEVER gives me more points. Either I'm missing the point of the boost and your charging people thousands of coins for something that gives them nothing, or there's a major bug that needs to be fixed. And I want my coins back. It takes far too long to earn coins in this game not to mention how disgustingly expensive the boosts are. I can't afford to have the game stealing $28,000 from me. That's just ridiculous.

You can see if it's been applied by looking at where your points are. If there is a green plus sign its been applied. You can also see that instead of getting 50 points per jewel for a simple three gem match that you get 60.
any issue send email to tl techsupport (support@teamlava.com) and tell them the issue.