PDA

View Full Version : Collecting tips

kylebusch
12-28-12, 06:17 PM
Does anyone think it's a good idea that your tips are automatically collected?

sweetstuff525
12-28-12, 06:20 PM
Great it would also be a great idea if it automatically tips all your neighbors

AnnasCoffee
12-28-12, 06:24 PM
YES !!! I hate picking up tips, I feel like I'm picking up after people (no offense to my neighbors who leave tips:) ). It feels too much like "cleaning" or something. And the tiny little bit of money it gives isn't even worth it.

Ugh... I hate tipping in this game. It's boring, it's time consuming, it gives barely any money, and I feel bad when my neighbors tip me because I rarely ever tip back. I wish TL would at least make the tips worth more money... Like 100 each.

filochick1982
12-29-12, 05:46 AM
I only tip those who tip me first. It's such a chore tipping and collecting tips and I'm not desperate enough for the measly coins either.

310pnut
12-29-12, 08:13 AM
I tip all my nbrs daily and do find it a pain. I also hate collecting my tips it's so annoying. I agree make them worth more of make it easier somehow.

nky1111
12-30-12, 03:54 AM
should the tips worth more money then nobody would bake. the tips are to help the beginners who doesn't have decent dishes in their cookbooks yet. on higher levels u can just forget them and do something more interesting instead

QueenAssassin21
12-30-12, 06:41 AM
I don't mind picking up tips, its all part of the game imo...

chewytwix
12-30-12, 07:06 AM
I sort of hide my tables so people can't tip xD

sweetstuff525
12-30-12, 10:05 AM

Lol how mean jk

sobanoodles
12-30-12, 03:34 PM
automatic collection won't happen since they want you to log on often to clear your table and to have a lot of tables for tops. I would LOVE a "collect tips" button though

acbdghj
12-30-12, 04:35 PM
I tip my neighbors on BS and RS. I tip them everyday. It is kinda annoying when I have to collect tips when I am in the middle of tipping. And it doesnt even give a good amount.

lydiatelad
12-31-12, 12:31 AM
Great it would also be a great idea if it automatically tips all your neighbors

I think some of my neighbors think automatic tipping is already in place LOL !!

ab061197
01-01-13, 03:03 PM
I don't have an issue with collecting tips. I like it.(: It gives me something to do while my food is cooking.

sollia
01-13-13, 04:37 PM
I'm a little annoyed that we have to double tap to get the first tip. It would be nice if we could drag and collect them rather than tap every table individually.

tiffany102786
01-14-13, 01:43 PM
It drives me nuts that the stars and coins are there after you already collect them. They weren't like that when the game first started. They get in the way

nky1111
01-14-13, 03:41 PM

i just leave them uncollected, bcz im lazy and bcz they make a nice decoration for free))))

kybusch
02-07-13, 09:39 PM
Collecting tips is a pain so that would help

saucysammis
02-07-13, 11:04 PM
I tip for the purpose of checking out other bakeries. (lower level players tip to gain coins & xp.)It's so funny that people place so much importance on tips when so many would rather just get rid of the star rating so that our tipping rates wouldn't be an issue. The idea of a "tip all" button defeats the purpose of visiting other bakeries and having an interactive task to do while you are there. the idea of a "collect all" button sounds nice, but really only for the bakeries that are wall to wall tables. I like exploring my own bakery. Certain tables and areas are popular!

The daily bonus could be thought of as the tip all, collect all feature. It is nearly always greater than the amount of tips you'd get if you collect tips only once a day: A fully expanded bakery (23x26) has 598 floor tiles. Assuming only tables were in the bakery and each tile covered -598- then 99.6 neighbors can each leave 6 tips before tables are full, to the amount of 11,960 coins. My bakery earns that every 35 minutes in served recipes when I leave the game open.

So if you don't like tipping, visiting or tapping, don't. It's not really worth it.

Yes, that is a legitimate way to play the game.