PDA

View Full Version : So... Any guesses as to what I'm breeding?

Anji330
12-28-12, 05:50 PM
Was a little bummed because I couldn't go for the new Fireworks Dragon due to just putting a Sunrise Dragon in the nest. Just for fun, I threw a Turkey Dragon and a Light Dragon into the Breeding Den. The last time I threw a Turkey on there I got the Snowman Dragon (I kid you not - it may have also been with the Light Dragon). So it's been in the Den for about 9 hours already, and it still says 2 days on the timer. So it's reallllly gonna be awhile before I can go after that Fireworks Dragon. But I'm not complaining, just wondering what the odds say :D

sollia
12-28-12, 05:57 PM
So you're saying you're doing Light/Turkey and it says 2 days?
According to an outside site, it says that with that combo and longer than 2 days it could be a Diamond dragon or a Virtue dragon. Pegasus also takes more than 1 day but if it's been 9 hours then that one is out.

That's what I think it could be but I could definitely be wrong.

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-28-12, 05:57 PM
either.... pegasus, virtue, diamond or infinity.
depends on how much gold it stated at the beginning you'd have to use to speed it up!

sollia
12-28-12, 06:00 PM
Oh right I forgot Infinity. My bad.

Anji330
12-28-12, 06:13 PM
either.... pegasus, virtue, diamond or infinity.
depends on how much gold it stated at the beginning you'd have to use to speed it up!

I'm pretty sure the initial timer said 44 hours, but the next time I looked (in surprise, did I really see 44 hours??) it said 2 days. It still 2 days, and 36 Gold to finish it. It also cannot be a Virtue as that's pink and I'm on Android.

cedkugedchgd
12-28-12, 06:17 PM
seriously, isn't then everything clear now? :'D

Anji330
12-28-12, 06:17 PM
So according to the chart I use (Sehana's), it could be, if I was right about the 44 hours and the chart is correct: a Diamond, Crusader, Gold, or Angel Dragon. I'd be happy about any of them.

sweetstuff525
12-28-12, 06:18 PM
So according to the chart I use (Sehana's), it could be, if I was right about the 44 hours and the chart is correct: a Diamond, Crusader, Gold, or Angel Dragon. I'd be happy about any of them.

It's diamond... Since you can't get the dragon hybrids without using diamond to breed them

Anji330
12-28-12, 06:18 PM
seriously, isn't then everything clear now? :'D

No! LOL...

Anji330
12-28-12, 06:19 PM
It's diamond... Since you can't get the dragon hybrids without using diamond to breed them

Oh, Joy! I'll take that belated Christmas gift! :D

kwhales
12-28-12, 06:29 PM
Does anyone every think of using the chart before opening a new thread? Always look at the amount of gold needed to speed up the breeding. Ignore the 2 days etc. bit. The gold needed will be the exact number of hours to breed. then go to the chart and have a looksee. If you still are curious, post on an already existing thread about this subject.

Anji330
12-28-12, 06:36 PM
Does anyone every think of using the chart before opening a new thread? Always look at the amount of gold needed to speed up the breeding. Ignore the 2 days etc. bit. The gold needed will be the exact number of hours to breed. then go to the chart and have a looksee. If you still are curious, post on an already existing thread about this subject.

Why yes... Yes, I believe some do think of using the chart before posting, just like I did. However, I wasn't sure of the 44 hour thing and I thought it would be fun to play a little guessing game. I had forgotten the diamond was the cornerstone and neccessary to get the others, which gave me the answer so thank you, Sweetstuff25! But really, I might have posted for fun anyway. :D

lollipop_rp
12-28-12, 07:02 PM
Why yes... Yes, I believe some do think of using the chart before posting, just like I did. However, I wasn't sure of the 44 hour thing and I thought it would be fun to play a little guessing game. I had forgotten the diamond was the cornerstone and neccessary to get the others, which gave me the answer so thank you, Sweetstuff25! But really, I might have posted for fun anyway. :D

Congrats on the diamond

Anji330
12-28-12, 07:05 PM
Congrats on the diamond

Thank you, lollipop_rp. :)

Anji330
12-28-12, 07:14 PM
Sorry the image is so bad, I had to take it with a cell phone since the tablet's camera took the pic but minus the timer popup. Weird...

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/2.jpg

Anji330
12-28-12, 07:16 PM
Eeeks, no edit button?!? Can someone please resize that? I thought it would do it automagically... heh.

Resized-KP

belizeanmama
12-28-12, 08:50 PM

That's assuming that they know about the chart

Anji330
12-28-12, 09:45 PM
Resized-KP[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Kooky Panda.
:cool:

Anji330
12-28-12, 09:48 PM

I did play the games awhile before I meandered to the forums, and not long after that I found the chart. I like Sehana's graphic because she (I think it's a she) updates it often, and it's purtyful. :D

DragonRA7
12-29-12, 01:04 AM

It's a diamond can't be a hybrid diamond. Not 100% but as I'm not sure of the time for infinity off the top of my head it may be one of those to cause its not a hybrid but I've heard to get an infinity you must have magic in the mix so it sounds like a standard diamond...

Nefertekas
12-29-12, 03:09 AM
Does anyone every think of using the chart before opening a new thread? .
Amen, sister!

A lot lf people jump straight into creating new threads, instead of looking for the answer first. It kinda becomes annoying, seekng the same question posted dozens of times! There's a thread that says "game guide blah blah" so why don't people look there first?? Oh well. :p

However, in this case the user wasn't sure whether diamond hybrids needed the base diamond to be able to be bred, so I suppose his/hers curiosity needed to be addressed. :)

Nefertekas
12-29-12, 03:11 AM
Oh, by the way: Anji330 , congrats on the diamond. ;)

It's a diamond can't be a hybrid diamond. Not 100% but as I'm not sure of the time for infinity off the top of my head it may be one of those to cause its not a hybrid but I've heard to get an infinity you must have magic in the mix so it sounds like a standard diamond...

Yes, infinity is also a base diamond element, so if you breed any four elements (but it needs to include magic) and get 40 hours breeding, a happy dance is in order cause that means an INFINITY!! ;)

Anji330
12-29-12, 04:51 AM
[QUOTE=Nefertekas;500381]Oh, by the way: Anji330 , congrats on the diamond. ;)

Thank you, Nefertekas. :)