PDA

View Full Version : Air Dragon

Tina_Marie66
12-28-12, 05:24 PM
Hi everyone😁 I just started Dragon Story on my iPod. I have it on iPad already. But.....for some odd reason it totally skipped my goal for the air dragon. I'm already on level 14 and still can't get it, also forgot colors for it. May someone plee advise me to getting this Air. Thank you so very much😁

sweetstuff525
12-28-12, 05:27 PM
Air don't you buy it with coins?

opanugie
12-28-12, 05:41 PM
magic dragon is combine water and fire (blue and red) also give you athletic

B4Ballet
12-28-12, 06:15 PM
The goal "Up In The Air" requires you to build a habitat and hatch a habitat ... Is that the one you are talking about?
The rewards are 800 coins and 5 purple stars (I personally don't think it is a big deal, but that's just my opinion)

lollipop_rp
12-28-12, 07:10 PM
magic dragon is combine water and fire (blue and red) also give you athletic

No offense, but your talking abt magic and athletic which doesn't answer the persons question.

Anyways, like sweetstuff525 said, just buy it with coins

Tina_Marie66
12-28-12, 08:02 PM
The goal "Up In The Air" requires you to build a habitat and hatch a habitat ... Is that the one you are talking about?
The rewards are 800 coins and 5 purple stars (I personally don't think it is a big deal, but that's just my opinion)

Hi:) yes thank you. I just looked in market and sure enough you buy with coins, thank you so much:))) I just forgot all about that. I so much appreciate your help:)

Tina_Marie66
12-28-12, 08:03 PM
Air don't you buy it with coins?

Hi:) yes thank you. I just looked in market and sure enough you buy with coins, thank you so much:))) I just forgot all about that. I so much appreciate your help:)

B4Ballet
12-29-12, 11:03 PM
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
As you can tell, I like smiley faces :D
LOL!!!