PDA

View Full Version : Stop Copying my GREAT ideas

Blessing Star
06-27-10, 03:13 PM
I am sick of player?s copying me. I wish Teamlava would give us the option to block people.

Any input and good results from this story would be a blessing... Mahalo ... storm8 ID: hokulani farm name: BLESSING STAR ;)

Blessing STar
06-27-10, 03:37 PM
Who ever posted as " Blessing Star". I am the true Blessing! Get over it! Now u are being an imposter.. Farmstory has me on file ..like I said harrassment and stalking charges is being filled!! I am at church right now. Teamlava can call for confirm. Teamlava has alllll permission to do with u bad person!! With my blessing

Unregistered
06-29-10, 05:34 PM
U2 are liars, I'm the real Blessing Star & I don't go to church, I hump goats all day !

Please add goats in the game !

Blessing Star
06-29-10, 09:04 PM
Everyone
please excuse Mr Farmer Grud and his "little pets" they are very up-set .. over a issue he claims to have over me. thier internet bullying and harassments as well as slander and trying to impostor who I am; is just thier way of getting pleasures on.

I have deleted many of his comments on my farmstory wall and he has left some of my remarks back to him on his wall with the Deletions of me stating to stop the harassments.

In good will I authorized him to be my friend .. In good will I wished him not 100 free gems BUT 200 and wish him best of luck in winning entries..AND in good blessing(s) i leave him with a pity of sorry for him & of course his "little pets".

In good time matters of this affair will blow over and in a matter of time I know many others will fall into this sort of perdicaments and I hope that others will be knowledgeable and come out of it with grace.

Bless you and yours
Blessing Star

P.S. I hope farmstory can come up with something for after level 49; it leaves many with not much to do and find other things to come up with. till then I will read forum and not post .. till then I will FARM ON!!!!

yes my name is Blessing Star
yes my storm8 ID is hokulani
yes my farmstory title is Blessing Star
yes you have my home address
yes you have my phone number
yes you have my pity sorry for you.

with that bless bless ....

Farmer Grud
06-29-10, 10:20 PM
U2 are liars, I'm the real Blessing Star & I don't go to church, I hump goats all day !

Please add goats in the game !

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o12/mookiemmm/Gifs/laugh.gif

Supreme
06-29-10, 11:45 PM
Is it worth fighting over...?

Blessing Star
06-30-10, 08:57 PM
Is it worth fighting over...?

I have turned my cheek away a long time ago; BUT he still attacking my 7 yr old and 10 yr old and my 15 yr old in the storm8 games over his issue.

its a pitybut i understand its a game after all!! thx

Unregistered
07-01-10, 05:47 AM
Grud seems to be a whiner and a bully. He acts like he knows what is best for the game more than the developers do. Also, anyone who has a different opinion than him is wrong and he belittles them. It's a shame that a few people can ruin the game for others.

Unregistered
07-01-10, 09:53 AM
Time to speak up.....
Blessedstar keeps saying that she's over it and "turned the other cheek" so to say, but she's actually the one who is harrasing Grud and now myself.
Yesturday I simply asked Grud ( jokingly mind u) about his wall (being that there were numerious spam posts from BStar) he simply told me what was going on.. Then that was that, nothing by myself was said to BStar or even about her for that matter! But she immediatly started spamming my wall about this nonsense that I had nothing to do with, and now willnot quit after repeatingly telling her to stop!
After an hour or so of her harassment she finnally stoped YaY right? So I thought but then she comes back a few hrs later claming I was bashing her kids! I mean come on now this is getting old! If I was even her kid that was spammin me in the first place its not my fault for thinking it was BStar and replying!!!

And if u seriously want Grud to take down the maze just because u APPARENTLY thought of the idea first the I myself would like you to place your barn somewhere else on ur farm!! I THOUGHT TO PUT MY BARN THERE FIRST!! ( Can everyone now see how sad this is, I truley shake my head at the stupitiy that this has led to! Its a farken game GROW UP)

Yawll are welcome to read my wall I don't know how much is left right now but I didn't delete anything
ID:bbizzy

Unregistered
07-01-10, 11:09 AM
This just in: blessing star did not invent the maze! It is Not your property. As a neighbor of grud, I have read your incessant ranting and raving. You took up his entire wall, and I went yours and there is nothing there! You sound like a paranoid schizophrenic. You keep talking about your kids. Why don't you spend some time with them instead of accusing people of stealing something you didn't invent! Oh, and by the way, since you have an idevice of some kind, it should have told you that it is spelled "contInue", not "contEnue".

Also, If you come up in the community to water, I will skip you.

Dearest wishes for the right meds for you.

Unregistered
07-01-10, 01:55 PM
I have turned my cheek away a long time ago; BUT he still attacking my 7 yr old and 10 yr old and my 15 yr old in the storm8 games over his issue.

its a pitybut i understand its a game after all!! thx

Are you playing the same game as me here? I have yet to discover any way to "Attack" another in this game. Are you sure you are in the right forum?

Alexandria
07-01-10, 02:03 PM
Grud seems to be a whiner and a bully. He acts like he knows what is best for the game more than the developers do. Also, anyone who has a different opinion than him is wrong and he belittles them. It's a shame that a few people can ruin the game for others.

All I've seen Farmer Grud do is help other's in this forum. He's taught all how to post screen shots, he's told players how to get emoji icons, and he's answered many other noob's questions. Where is the proof to back up your wild allegations? Without proof you just come off sounding like a jealous Grud hater, too afraid to post your name.

Alexandria
ID: alexandria652

Farmer Grud
07-01-10, 02:48 PM
Are you playing the same game as me here? I have yet to discover any way to "Attack" another in this game. Are you sure you are in the right forum?

I have listed and attacked her in the other Storm games (ie. Pets Live, Racing Live, World War...). Don't you just love that Storm ID system, it lets you find players soooo easily in these games, lol. Now before you start attacking me for taking this game too serious and what not, let me add that I only started attacking her other accounts after she said my farm was "NOT Original" and alluded to me being a "Thief" because I "Stole" my hedge maze idea from her and her friend. (CLICK HERE (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?409-Farm-of-the-Week!-June-25th-2010))

I went to her in the Farm Story game and asked that she post an apology/retraction in the thread where she FALSELY called me a thief and she refused and told me to "Get Over It!" I might of let this go, but Blessing Star tries to come off as an overly Moral Christian in this game and I find it rather hypocritical of her to act all Christian at the same time she goes around FALSELY accussing others of being a "Thief." A REAL Christian would of been all too quick to apologize once it was brought to their attention that they FALSELY accused another of something (It breaks one of those ten commandment things after all).

Since I attacked her, she has been getting Crazier and Crazier every day. Posting all kind of crazy nonsense things on mine and other's pages:
http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac272/dagrud/878af344.jpg

http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac272/dagrud/c5c5d017.jpg

http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac272/dagrud/89fa2781.jpg

http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac272/dagrud/0677d87a.jpg

This is just a SMALL sample of some of the many CrAzY post that she has left on my page. I myself have moved on as I find this lady to be waaaaaay to unstable to continue.

Anyhow, just a word of caution to all that have read this far. You might want to check Blessing Star's farm before you design your own farms out there. After all you wouldn't want to copy her and get accused of not being "Original" or worse yet being a "Thief"

bizzy
07-01-10, 03:05 PM
Anyhow, just a word of caution to all that have read this far. You might want to check Blessing Star's farm before you design your own farms out there. After all you wouldn't want to copy her and get accused of not being "Original" or worse yet being a "Thief"

Lmao no kidding right...... Can't wait to get home and see whut crazy posts I may have on my wall... Haven't been able to get on since this morn and still gotta wait another 3 or so hrs hahha tha suspense (insert law and order sound effects here). =P

iNano
07-01-10, 03:46 PM
I want cookies!

Onomnomnom

Unregistered
07-02-10, 02:03 AM
Oh the drama !!! Everyone knows messages got deleted; everyone knows people can have the same name; why don't you all click those messages type to see what farm it leads you too!! All I see is all this over jelousy and hate over what? One jumps in and says this and that; good lord where did religion came in this?!#.. it is so real grud has to go and get so much proof for what? You tell everyone u keep screwing with her.. U mention all other games in storm8 too. Then here are more people say about "Blessing Star", which one? The one who u all created for drama, or the one u all so J over for gems? Gawd; the story that u all created. Get smart . nag nag whine whine; full of BS. So much energy over something so stupid just to make one or a few look good. Get up off your chair and shake a lil; ya booties wouldn't be so numb.

Unregistered
07-02-10, 03:03 AM
Oh the drama !!! Everyone knows messages got deleted; everyone knows people can have the same name; why don't you all click those messages type to see what farm it leads you too!! All I see is all this over jelousy and hate over what? One jumps in and says this and that; good lord where did religion came in this?!#.. it is so real grud has to go and get so much proof for what? You tell everyone u keep screwing with her.. U mention all other games in storm8 too. Then here are more people say about "Blessing Star", which one? The one who u all created for drama, or the one u all so J over for gems? Gawd; the story that u all created. Get smart . nag nag whine whine; full of BS. So much energy over something so stupid just to make one or a few look good. Get up off your chair and shake a lil; ya booties wouldn't be so numb.
Grud seemed to have provided proof there are missing messages on those wall of his. For one who has many who adores him persay; 2 days remarks then a 24 hrs remark of a claim for the maze. Now how is it she say it's her's when it doesn't show a claim before time lapse. No less in the forums is nothing... Till maybe later where it's "her".. Too much effort went into this for rights of innocense from grud and his back up little subs no less. Take a bow grud; great performance in looking like a great Sir or some (edit) you are.

Unregistered
07-02-10, 05:01 AM
This just in: blessing star did not invent the maze! It is Not your property. As a neighbor of grud, I have read your incessant ranting and raving. You took up his entire wall, and I went yours and there is nothing there! You sound like a paranoid schizophrenic. You keep talking about your kids. Why don't you spend some time with them instead of accusing people of stealing something you didn't invent! Oh, and by the way, since you have an idevice of some kind, it should have told you that it is spelled "contInue", not "contEnue".

uuh so happens the messeages you all are talking about where this BStar claims to have said it was her idea; where is it? Ops it was deleted wasn't it for it led to a diffrent farm with the same name. DUH you all talk alike; could you all be the same person? Throw in some IP's and addies and bot's and all that .. Hide behind unregistared and proclaims. Read the bottom of gruds wall befor he delets it. Bully and BS for 1 wk? This is a game and the internet; for all we could know someones jacking on this. This BStar story is just hyped up with accussations and like a bunch of dogs in heat.

Farmer Grud
07-02-10, 07:00 AM
No, I'd recognize the poor English and CrAzY talk in the three previous post anywhere! I should afterall, I've been reading it on my page for days now... It's my good pal Blessing Star (or BStar as I saw another call her).

BStar you need to let it go and find some others to stalk. I've had my fill of CrAzY for the year. ;P

Unregistered
07-02-10, 09:44 AM

This is me, skylark. I didn't want to put my name on it because I didn't want a wall stalker. Also, you can't register here. So no it's not ALL the same person.

Unregistered
07-02-10, 10:28 AM
Don't be mad that some of us are educated. Some of actually think about what we type and spell/grammar check it before posting!

Skylark1994

Unregistered
07-02-10, 04:09 PM
Don't be mad that some of us are educated. Some of actually think about what we type and spell/grammar check it before posting!

Skylark1994

Some of actually?

And you said you checked it.. LOL!
Good fight?

Unregistered
07-02-10, 04:20 PM
Yup. I made a mistake. Sorry! I am far from perfect. All I was trying to say is that there are posts here and everywhere that are nearly unreadable because of how they are written.

Unregistered
07-02-10, 07:12 PM

Skylark1994

And guess you just sounded a trumpet as the "side kick" little one.

Unregistered
07-02-10, 07:34 PM
Yes I think my post is the definition of irony. Something I can learn from. One of those 'duh' moments. And what do you mean by a side kick? Honestly, I don't know what you are talking about.

Unregistered
07-05-10, 11:20 AM
Phone farmery is serious buisiness.

Unregistered
07-07-10, 05:03 AM
Chances that Grud and Blessing Star (and all of her(?) dopplegangers) are the same person? Very high.