PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE extend the Christmas goals!!

MaddieMay33
12-28-12, 02:09 PM
What's the rush to take them down? It's not even New Years yet. We need more time - PLEEEEEZE

dalula
12-28-12, 02:15 PM
I agree... the fashion story one has more than 10 days left

benbever
12-28-12, 02:28 PM
Yes, I just need one or two more days. The last reindeer just takes too long, with so much 12 hour food.
In other games with christmas holiday goals there is still plenty of time left (and I already finished most goals) except restaurant and bakery.

strawberryswiftie
12-28-12, 02:32 PM
I totally agree... They should extend it to at least the new year. I'm so close to getting the Santa's grotto....

nemochwan
12-28-12, 10:11 PM
So around 10mins ago, I checked how much time was left for the christmas goals (I was on the last reindeer, only 1hour left on my cupcakes 'til I finished) and it said there were 3hours left. I just checked again and now the christmas goals are gone o.o What gives? >=o

Dark_Vixen25
12-28-12, 10:29 PM
OMG....same here. I checked mine about 3 hours ago and it said I had 15hours left and I was also on Rudolph and was working on completing it or paying the gems if I wasn't going to be able to. I logged in about 5min ago to finish and POOF gone. I have sent an e-mail to them because this isn't fair. You can't tell someone they have 15hours left and then pull the goal 4 hours later. I hope they fix it soon. I am with you there! >:(

doodle4
12-28-12, 10:32 PM
Were the Bakery Story Christmas Goals pulled early? I needed 3 replies back from NBRs and 3 hrs left to go and it disappeared!!

fetaslanla
12-28-12, 10:33 PM
Same here and i was also on the last goal. Disappointed :(

Dark_Vixen25
12-28-12, 10:34 PM
Were the Bakery Story Christmas Goals pulled early? I needed 3 replies back from NBRs and 3 hrs left to go and it disappeared!!

Yes they pulled them when most of us still had several hours left to complete.

Dixiesnana
12-28-12, 10:48 PM
I was w/1 hr of having my last reindeer & Santa's Grotto & TL removes the goals!! What's with this, I wouldn't have wasted my $ if I didn't have enough time to finish goal! I'm sure I'm not the only one this has happened to. I play this game on IPAD & IPOD, plus RS (which I gave up on goals cuz I knew I didn't have enough time), and FS, & HDS! All four TL games on both devices!! Com'n TL how 'bout doing something for your loyal players!!!!

pattypopo
12-28-12, 10:58 PM
I play on kindle, so never received the goals, but that is really sad that the goals were pulled, yet they continue to update with Christmas items. I think they need to make up their minds. Is Christmas over or is'nt it? Geez!

sleddog
12-28-12, 11:00 PM
Same problem for me. Goal indicated I had 5 hours left. Came back only to find the goals disappeared. Spent a lot of time and resources for nothing.

Thanks TeamLava for nothing!

I play Restaurant Story and Bakery story, but likely for not much longer. With all the annoying pop-ups, gem traps and disappearing goals, the fun has disappeared from these games. Time to find something else to play.

D780
12-28-12, 11:02 PM
This is GREAT!!!! Without hope to complete a Santa's Grotto, my reindeers become homeless! Come on TL!!!

cherryberry9
12-28-12, 11:30 PM
I think that happened for thanksgiving goals too.

lanenacangri
12-28-12, 11:50 PM
Same happend to me :( it sucked

lanenacangri
12-28-12, 11:52 PM
I was w/1 hr of having my last reindeer & Santa's Grotto & TL removes the goals!! What's with this, I wouldn't have wasted my $ if I didn't have enough time to finish goal! I'm sure I'm not the only one this has happened to. I play this game on IPAD & IPOD, plus RS (which I gave up on goals cuz I knew I didn't have enough time), and FS, & HDS! All four TL games on both devices!! Com'n TL how 'bout doing something for your loyal players!!!!

Same happened to me i paid gems to finish and all i needed were my gps :( so sad

nmishii
12-29-12, 12:08 AM
Sorry this happened to you guys. Hope TL fixes this.

toriphile11
12-29-12, 12:52 AM
I as well had everything done with exception of my last 5 muffins which were set to be done 2hrs before the cut off time & when I came back to pull them off the stoves, again right on time I saw no pop up that the goal was complete. So I went to the goal list to find it had disappeared! Went to my decor & every reindeer is there but no Santa's Grotto. This goal clearly has a bug, like many before it. Again ripped off by TeamLava. Merry Christmas, hope you enjoyed disappointing the people that fund your paychecks.

jumboja
12-29-12, 01:10 AM
I finished Rudolf goal and expected to get the Gingerbread house but all the goal disappeared and nothing was left for me despite I finished all the goals in time. There is still couple hours left before the time run out according to the last time I had checked. It's really suck because I spent several days and many gems on this goal within the time limit but received nothing.:mad:

cinnamon5150
12-29-12, 01:17 AM
I think there was some sort of glitch ended it early dont be upset lava will fix it !

queenmaryso
12-29-12, 01:41 AM
I too was on the last reindeer, almost done. I also had a goal at restaurant story which is gone. :(

310pnut
12-29-12, 08:15 AM
I finished Rudolf goal and expected to get the Gingerbread house but all the goal disappeared and nothing was left for me despite I finished all the goals in time. There is still couple hours left before the time run out according to the last time I had checked. It's really suck because I spent several days and many gems on this goal within the time limit but received nothing.:mad:

Look in the 4 to the right and 6 to the left w/the plant. Go all the way 2 the end and see if u see it there or anywhere in that section. Lmk if u find it

sweetstuff525
12-29-12, 09:47 AM
Wow .... Have you guys tried emailing tl?? Or has a mod passed this on?
I would be mad

shakiba
12-29-12, 10:40 AM
So sad! I was so close to finishing those goals! Need to bake 4 more muffins and get a little more of those requests, and then bam, I could've finally finished those goals. They should've EXTENTED the goal instead of pulling them out of the game early. It's the holidays, c'mon!!

Sillykitty1221
12-29-12, 10:49 AM
And also,
They introduce a new Santa oven and at the same time pull the goals. Really.
TeamLava is obviously clueless about Christmas and what it is all about.

hohumvile
12-29-12, 11:22 AM
I was needing TL to extend the goals an extra day or two...I worked like crazy trying to reach my goals on both BS and RS sometimes using gems to instantly making food ready because of the rediculous amount of cook time needed. Next time TL please have your 40 items not be one that requires a 6-8 hr wait time. 30 minutes cook time would have been nicer. I won't be doing any goals like this again. Oh and by the way...would have been nice to have some goals in FS...

Leire22
12-29-12, 12:07 PM
It is same here, i swear i had yet like 2 days left or one and half sure.. I am sad, cuz i was sick and could not play much and miss end my goals... :((

Leire22
12-29-12, 12:08 PM
As usually here no any comment from TL .. Sad

CuddlyDragon
12-29-12, 12:10 PM
As usually here no any comment from TL .. Sad

For the record this was posted while I was still asleep. >.>

Anyway, I will let the team know that the timings did not match up so this can be fixed for next time.

Sorry about that everyone!

Leire22
12-29-12, 01:12 PM
Ok we always forget u are minus 8-9 oirs in cali, but why next time why u cant get us what we had now not finished?

Leire22
12-29-12, 01:12 PM
Oppss 8-9 hours

CuddlyDragon
12-29-12, 01:15 PM
Ok we always forget u are minus 8-9 oirs in cali, but why next time why u cant get us what we had now not finished?

The timing difference will be put in my report, but I can't guarantee that they will be able to turn the goals back on. :)

Dark_Vixen25
12-29-12, 03:43 PM
Wow .... Have you guys tried emailing tl?? Or has a mod passed this on?
I would be mad

I e-mailed them and have yet to receive a response. I hope they look here and give us some answers and ways to fix this! They could end up losing a LOT of good players because of **** like this.

Dark_Vixen25
12-29-12, 03:51 PM
I think something needs to be done. Either turn the goals back on or let those of us who worked our butts off to finish these goals with the crazy numbers and cook times still get the rewards whether it be buying them or getting them because your game screwed us. Most of us were on the last goal with the last little bit left to do and it got yanked! If you are going to have a game that reaches to millions of people in different time zones then you should make sure your game is synced to those zones or give everyone a heads up on WHAT TIME ZONE YOUR RUNNING OFF OF! I had just spent my REAL money on gems to finish my last little bit of the goal so that I could get everything and I DO NOT spend money on games since you really don't get anything lasting out of it. But I worked hard at these goals and I wanted the Grotto and after being told I had 15hours left and coming back on 4hours later to finish and finding it gone...yea that pissed me off. Also, I send in an e-mail and get no response isn't very professional either! I hope TL solves this ASAP and to the satisfaction of your CUSTOMERS/PLAYERS!! WE are the most important parts....remember that!

nmishii
12-29-12, 04:28 PM
Last year they removed seasonal content 2 days early on Nightclub Story and City Story. The reason was to prevent a critical bug, which not everyone bought. They did not do anything for anyone. Hopefully they won't repeat their actions from last year and give more time for the goals, or do something for those who did not complete but were close.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23085-Hey!-It-isn-t-the-20th!-Why-are-all-the-recipes-gone

D780
12-29-12, 05:16 PM
The timing difference will be put in my report, but I can't guarantee that they will be able to turn the goals back on. :)

It is not about timing different my dear because the countdown clock is the same as in everything TL put up like limited time items, discount gems, etc. and I did not believe it related to the day light saving time..LOL. Just accepted it my dear that you guys intent to pull off Christmas Gold before the due...just to tease or punish players who did not buy/spend load of gems for goal. Interesting hard sell strategies (=_=)

CuddlyDragon
12-29-12, 05:22 PM
It is not about timing different my dear because the countdown clock is the same as in everything TL put up like limited time items, discount gems, etc. and I did not believe it related to the day light saving time..LOL. Just accepted it my dear that you guys intent to pull off Christmas Gold before the due...just to tease or punish players who did not buy/spend load of gems for goal. Interesting hard sell strategies (=_=)

What I meant by timing difference was the time it was removed vs when it said, not literal time difference. lol poor wording on my part. :D

benbever
12-29-12, 06:10 PM
Why were the goals removed before they expired? I had a few hours left before expiring. Why pull the goal, what's the reason??

benbever
12-29-12, 06:12 PM
Same happend to me, except I decided to save my gems and only use them in the last few hours before the goals expires.
Never got the chance because the goal was pulled.

jumboja
12-29-12, 08:45 PM
Look in the 4 to the right and 6 to the left w/the plant. Go all the way 2 the end and see if u see it there or anywhere in that section. Lmk if u find it

Thanks but I knew how to find them. I got and displayed all the Reindeers I received except Rudolph and the Santas Grotto that was taken away despite I finished the last goal before the time ran out.
FYI, the Santas Grotto is still there with the symbol of goal lock.
Thanks anyway.

jumboja
12-29-12, 09:04 PM
What I meant by timing difference was the time it was removed vs when it said, not literal time difference. lol poor wording on my part. :D

I don't think your answer is make sense. It sounds like a ridiculous excuse.
When you said there is 15 hours left, it has nothing to do with the time zone or time difference at all.
1 hour is the certain period of time, no matter what your time zone is.
15 hours in California is the equal time length as in Japan, Africa or Europe.
Admit your mistake and fix it urgently is the smartest way to keep your customers.
Come on, you can do that.
It's just you will or will not fix it.

nmishii
12-29-12, 09:20 PM
I don't think your answer is make sense. It sounds like a ridiculous excuse.
When you said there is 15 hours left, it has nothing to do with the time zone or time difference at all.
1 hour is the certain period of time, no matter what your time zone is.
15 hours in California is the equal time length as in Japan, Africa or Europe.
Admit your mistake and fix it urgently is the smartest way to keep your customers.
Come on, you can do that.
It's just you will or will not fix it.

She posted above she didn't mean the time zone difference. She meant the time difference between removing the goals when the game said they'd be removed, and when they were actually removed. The Community Managers (e.g., CuddlyDragon) on the forum do not decide what will be worked on or not. The engineers/development team do that. The Community Managers are the messengers, and get shot by us and probably their engineers.

Mana13795
12-29-12, 09:36 PM
Did any one else got the goals back?

I checked my goals and saw the reindeers goal was back with 9 days left. Finally got Rudolph and Santa's Grotto!

jumboja
12-29-12, 09:37 PM
For you, I don't know what this means to you but for us, who spent days and lots of gems working on the goals and so close to get the reward and then everything disappeared left us only frustrated and confused feeling, this is some kind of *****ing.

jumboja
12-29-12, 09:40 PM
You just don't understands how we feel except you have the same experience!!!
We don't want any more excuse, we just want the action to prove that TL still cares their customers feeling!!!

jumboja
12-29-12, 09:43 PM
BTW, few minutes ago, I just got the Christmas goal back with the extension of expiry date to 9 more days.
All I have to do is to repeat the last step I did before the goal disappeared again.
For me, it is to recook the 12 Cherry Muffin in order to finish the goal which I can accept that.

Thanks TL for listening to us who are your loyal customers!!!!!!

jumboja
12-29-12, 09:45 PM
BTW, few minutes ago, I just got the Christmas goal back with the extension of expiry date to 9 more days.
All I have to do is to repeat the last step I did before the goal disappeared again.
For me, it is to recook the 12 Cherry Muffin in order to finish the goal which I can accept that.

jumboja
12-29-12, 09:47 PM
Few minutes ago, I also got the Christmas goal back with the extension of expiry date to 9 more days.

D780
12-29-12, 09:48 PM
this is great news guys (^_^) TL brings back Christmas goal within limit of 9 days. Thank you very much TL. Your sin is redeemed! LOL

jumboja
12-29-12, 09:49 PM
Few minutes ago, I just got the Christmas goal back with the extension of expiry date to 9 more days.

D780
12-29-12, 09:49 PM
same here (^_^) thanks TL.

CuddlyDragon
12-29-12, 09:55 PM
Yay! ;)

Thank you to our TeamLava Team for changing this quickly, and on a Saturday!

canadiasian
12-29-12, 10:08 PM
I spent 40 gems to skip the Rudolph goal so I could unlock Santa's grotto in time. Glad TL gave an extension so I can still get Rudolph but wish I hadn't spent those gems now. :(

Hespeth
12-29-12, 11:02 PM
Thanks TL for the extension :-)

Dark_Vixen25
12-29-12, 11:59 PM
Did any one else got the goals back?

I checked my goals and saw the reindeers goal was back with 9 days left. Finally got Rudolph and Santa's Grotto!

Yes, my goals are back! I am soo happy THANK YOU TL!!! Unfortunatly I thought I would just pay the gems for Rudolph and finish it so I didn't risk losing them again....well all it did was complete the Grotto, still have to do all the Rudolph stuff UGHH..wish I would have known that I would have spent them on the Rudolph goal instead lol! Oh well, 9 days should be plenty as long as they DONT PULL AGAIN!!! THANKS AGAIN TL!!! <3

Dark_Vixen25
12-30-12, 12:00 AM
I spent 40 gems to skip the Rudolph goal so I could unlock Santa's grotto in time. Glad TL gave an extension so I can still get Rudolph but wish I hadn't spent those gems now. :(

OMG....I just did the same thing! I wish I would have known that it wouldn't have completed Rudolph too. I would have spent them there instead...since I still have to do all of it lol!

strawberryswiftie
12-30-12, 10:13 AM
The goals are back! Thank you TL!

freshpickins
12-30-12, 10:52 AM
Thanks TL! Was pleasantly surprised to find that the goals are back :)

MaddieMay33
12-30-12, 11:23 AM
thank you, team lava!!!

dalula
12-30-12, 11:25 AM
Yay, thank you! :) I can finish now!

MysticMTL
12-31-12, 07:16 PM
Thanks TL, my goals just appeared again a few minutes ago. Unfortunately it only activated now for me, with 7 days left. Some of these last few goals will take days to complete, I hope I can make it!