PDA

View Full Version : Freezing up

funnyhamsters
12-28-12, 10:36 AM
idk why when i collect the coins and finish makin drinks the game freezes up for like 2 minutes :mad:

ExotiCAT
01-01-13, 05:00 AM
I have freeze up when I visit neighbors & community or do functions too quickly. Game also force closes more than other TL games.

cherryberry9
01-01-13, 05:15 PM
I have freeze up when I visit neighbors & community or do functions too quickly. Game also force closes more than other TL games.

Mine does same. Whenever I visit anyone it freezes up and I can't do any thing. I'm at my quitting point.

Baraze
01-02-13, 04:10 PM
I had this problem on my android phone for over nine months. When I transferred all of my games to my iPad, all of the problems ended. At that time I could make drinks, see the dancers in my club, play music, dance anywhere else, etc.

On my lower level club on my android it works fine. Clearing the cache, cookies, etc doesnt help much of anything. I think the problem is something with android, it's format and the game not being updated in almost a year.

funnyhamsters
01-05-13, 04:54 PM
even though mine freezes i don't worry about it........

Glittergirll
01-06-13, 04:15 AM
UGH! I'm also just began experiencing lag and freezing on nightclub story. Very frustrating!!

violetmissy
01-09-13, 01:09 AM
I just started playing this game
because i love the other story games but this one freezes up constantly. I cant view other community clubs, they just refuse to load. I dont have any problems with the other games. It makes the game unplayable and i will have to uninstall if it doesnt get fixed.

funnyhamsters
01-09-13, 05:32 PM
OMG. its freezing again -_-

funnyhamsters
01-19-13, 12:59 PM
If u make drinks before u turn on music it doesn't freeze up. And collect tips

bondanilu
02-14-13, 08:07 PM
If u make drinks before u turn on music it doesn't freeze up. And collect tips

Used to be the case for me. Slowly, I lost function until no anti-freeze steps I take are any help. Sorry, but I don't believe they will fix anything concerning this game. Support is TERRIBLY UN-SUPPORTIVE

kakmiztresss
03-13-13, 01:19 PM
my game freezes up when i visit and collect coins. what i do is close the game and re-open it seems to work. hope i have helped you.