PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible?

iaweforfun
12-28-12, 10:19 AM
I really want another storm dragon, but i dont think its breedable. I never saw another island that had another storm or scarecrow dragon.

Do you think its possible to breed them?

mcgee22
12-28-12, 10:24 AM
Scarecrow were limited time. I do not know if breeding them was also a limited time thing. I got my storm from the coolectibles so I have no idea about breeding them....

sollia
12-28-12, 10:49 AM
Storm dragon is one you get from completing a goal, right? If so, I doubt you can get more. But I don't have any, so what would I know? :P

habibass
12-28-12, 11:05 AM
Im pretty sure i had a second scarecrow dragon, but i gave it away to the trading building. But i dont know if you can still breed it now.

vampdrak
12-28-12, 11:15 AM
no those were goal dragons and can not be breed

lollipop_rp
12-28-12, 11:17 AM
I don't know what happened to my storm dragon on one of my other accounts. It just disappeared

sollia
12-28-12, 11:38 AM
I don't know what happened to my storm dragon on one of my other accounts. It just disappeared

Is it invisible or really not there at all?

Nefertekas
12-28-12, 12:26 PM
Lollipop - Maybe your storm dragon is in your storage? Or you mistakenly traded it?

no those were goal dragons and can not be breed

This. ^ iOS users were given scarecrow and storm as rewards for completing album goals,and cannot be bred, although they can breed with other dragons.

nikky2012
12-28-12, 01:18 PM
Like others have said you cannot breed scarecrow or storm. Theres only the option to buy another one.