PDA

View Full Version : Wait please

Manaphio
12-28-12, 09:45 AM
I think it's really bad that TL are putting so many major updates after each other I don't have a time to take a gasp of air or breed a dragon.

iaweforfun
12-28-12, 09:56 AM
Ikr! I dont have the virtue dragon yet because im trying to get elf... Then firework....

henrylucky
12-28-12, 09:56 AM
Yeah, TL just give us 1 week to get the new dragon
I have no time to breed other dragons I want, like Diamond :(

tr8on
12-28-12, 09:59 AM
Everyone wants new content... then they complain that it's being released too fast... The permanent dragons arent going anywhere... worry about the LE dragons if you want them and do the others later... there is no race here.

At least you are getting updates... Monster Story doesn't get weekly updates.

Momoko_peach
12-28-12, 10:02 AM
TL should take one week or two to put the android and kindle users at the same point. The gap will be too large otherwise. I know it has been said many times, but it would be a good occasion for everybody.
IOS users could take a breath, and android and kindle users enjoy the same stuff as us.

dondonuk
12-28-12, 10:03 AM
Thought I had just messed up. Should have put forest and water in my den trying for serpent and put forest and air in and boom I got an elf

iaweforfun
12-28-12, 10:06 AM
True... But i think one new dragon per week is enough. Gives enough time to breed the new dragon before one comes out, and gives time for TL to come up with new dragons. Having a big update like every month or two (Pink dragons) is fine by me. An occansional LE once a month wouldnt hurt. I think manaphio is saying, we dont need big updates and new dragons all at once. TL should of held back on the pink dragons until valentines because they are, in fact, pink. I mean, 3 LEs and pink dragons together are ***na be really annoying.

kooky panda
12-28-12, 11:46 AM
Hey guys be careful what you wish for... The staff and developers do read these threads.

I have seen on some of the other games where they are no longer getting weekly updates, but a big one here and there and members are posting they are bored and want to quit the game.

tr8on is right, it is not a race, but I know I sometimes get overwelmed too.

Focus on the limited dragons and the ones associated with goals first.

mamareader02
12-28-12, 11:58 AM
I just wish Monsters got half as much stuff as dragons do

Nefertekas
12-28-12, 12:21 PM
Yes, Monster Story has been severely neglected... :'(

As Kooky said: careful what you wish for! I think these updates keep the game up and running and having a beat and zing into it! Of course it's quite frustrating to try for several LE's almost "at once" but it sure beats getting no updates. I think that in this aspect TL has been formidable in keeping DS fluid and motioning, adding new features and whatnot (even though sometimes those new features may irritate us somehow xD)

As has been said, we should try for LE's with a priority. All other new ones are not temporary, so we have time for those.

But I do agree that it's a shame android hasn't been getting updates. I feel really sorry for androids...

flaming_foxtail
12-29-12, 10:06 AM
There's no way of pleasing everyone.
Some long standing players have maxed out their dragons, levels & are bored now, desperate for new updates.
An update doesn't mean you HAVE to get what is offered, it just means it's available.
Some new players must be feeling overwhelmed with the mass of things available.

But really the game is what you make it.

When I've got a few more of my 'must have' dragons bred, I'll be creating some space & doing some interior designing of my island.
There are some wonderfully laid out islands out there for inspiration.