PDA

View Full Version : How long?

srg70
12-28-12, 06:31 AM
How long after a holiday do holiday ovens remain available?

cherryberry9
12-28-12, 11:46 AM
At this point I don't know because we still have Halloween ovens and its been 2 months after that.

tehbaker
01-07-13, 12:52 AM
Normally appliances that are built will stay after the holiday. I still have ovens from last Valentine's Day and Easter, as well as St. Patrick's Day and (maybe) Xmas 2011 if there was a new oven.

The only holiday items that get removed are usually the recipes off your main appliances (Oven, Drink Machine ie. Peppermint Mocha/Well Done Toast/etc) though there are some exceptions.

1. Goal-locked recipes stay - Molten Lava Cake for example, and some other holiday recipes from last year
2. Recipes on holiday appliances (Santa's Oven) will stay

tehbaker
01-07-13, 12:56 AM
You may want to reference Kooky's post on page 4 of this thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43536-Remove-2012-Holiday-Content/page4

It also mentions that if you master a recipe on a regular appliance, you will keep it. Clarifies a bit.

sollia
01-07-13, 08:55 AM
I used to play Bakery Story a long time ago on my tablet. I let it sit for a long time so now I don't really remember...do special holiday ovens have special recipes or do they just look nice?

marrrina
01-07-13, 09:06 AM
I don't think there's really a time frame. It seems they remove it when they want to remove it. It's never been consistent with the 3 times things have been removed.

tehbaker
01-08-13, 12:06 AM
@ sollia

Any ovens or appliances that need to be unlocked via a goal or put together with parts have their own special recipes - especially holiday appliances. Over the past year we've had a few appliances with all of 1 recipe, but they seem to be 3+ recipes per appliance now.