PDA

View Full Version : Expansion of Castle Story

yummydedumdum
12-28-12, 03:35 AM
I have expanded as much as I can. When I try to expand larger, I get the message "You've already expanded everywhere in the Glimmer World that is safe to explore." Is the game over? Where do I go from here? I have every building, decoration, etc. and am on level 29.

maguar
12-28-12, 03:53 AM
You need to wait for the next update to expand further. In the meantime I'd suggest stockpiling crafted items.

cymoril69
12-28-12, 07:42 PM
Do you have an eta on the next update? January perhaps?

maguar
12-28-12, 07:45 PM
Sorry I don't have an eta. I do know they're working on it.

julestore
03-11-13, 04:24 PM
i also reached the limit... is there an eta for an update now? i also don't understand why there are still "expand here to claim your reward"-items when it is impossible to expand any further. please explain to us, your customers. thanks!

maguar
03-11-13, 04:33 PM
These items will unlock in the future as and when the associated story lines etc are developed.

As for the next expansions:

There are no plans to open additional expansions in March, but new expansions will probably be opened in April as part of an update that will add a new character and associated quests and storyline.

wassupbaby
03-11-13, 04:37 PM
An update is coming this week including new royal buildings and goals but new expansions will be soonest in April.