PDA

View Full Version : Stop the pop ups!

flaming_foxtail
12-28-12, 01:23 AM
This game has a few frustrations:

That elusive rare
Slow build up of gold
Visiting another Island and spotting 4 of the dragon you've desperately been trying for
Timers on the Limited Edition
That annoyingly common, yet high breed time Magic dragon
Diamond! Why do you allude me!

But none of these things get my blood boiling as much as the pop up adverts.

NO! I don't want to play Bingo or Jewel Mania or any of the other games & I NEVER WILL!
Yes, I know you have a gold sale, you've told me 11 times today AND I'VE BOUGHT SOME!
Yes, I want you to flash up your newest dragon, habitat & other features. In fact I wouldn't mind if you did it once a day (for maybe a week) in case I missed it, but not EVERY TIME I OPEN IT!

It's sophisticated enough to restrict my gold gifts to daily, so why are you bugging me, a customer who does spend real cash on pretend gold to appease my desire for the newest pixelated picture of an imagined dragon?

Please stop it. It is the single feature of this game which had me hovering over the uninstall button very often. And it works to occur more frequently if you are a frequent user thereby targeting your most loyal customers. Daft.

flaming_foxtail
12-28-12, 01:34 AM
And for those who say it's only a few seconds, yes. If you only open the game once.
If you are seriously playing throughout the day to mop up the coins, replant food & set breeding/trading/crafting off for the next cycle it's infuriating to have to repeat the "no, no, no, no" click for 4-7 notices (not including the daily bonus & messages) before you can even play.
The more you play, the more you get pop ups. Please please stop harassing your most frequent users.

kooky panda
12-28-12, 11:55 AM
There is already a current thread on this topic.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43113-how-much-would-it-cost-to-remove-ads&p=499600&viewfull=1#post499600

Please do not start up duplicate threads on the same topic.