PDA

View Full Version : 2 FS games on Nexus 10?

AlisinChanes
12-27-12, 08:45 PM
I just got a N10 and haven't transferred my games yet. N10 allows multi-users, each having their own customized setup (like Windows) My question: Even though its one device, it's completely separate accounts. So when I transfer my Storm ID to the device would my Daughter be able to log into her user account and download a TL game of her own?
Sorry about my wording, sometimes the simplest questions get a bit complicated over text ha:)

AlisinChanes
01-02-13, 02:58 PM
Maybe I should've posted in bugs/issues? I'm pretty sure once I set my Daughter up on the tablet with her email account she'll be able to have any game I do under her own ID. I'm just wanting to double check because you never know these days.This is why N10s don't have SD cards though, so multi-accounts can run as they're supposed to. It'd be great if someone capable would confirm though, I do not want to transfer my StormID and games from my phone until I find out. Thanks :)

CuddlyDragon
01-02-13, 03:20 PM
You will still only be able to have 1 account per device, unless the device has multiple UDID/IMEI options (which I highly doubt). :P