Its OS, not OP...

sweetstuff525
12-27-12, 07:04 PM
Oops tried to put ios but put android accidently

Nefertekas
12-27-12, 07:06 PM
Oops tried to put ios but put android accidently

Lol. :)

iOS here. I do have an android device though. Slow little thing.

vampdrak
12-27-12, 07:27 PM
my BF's Android is far faster then my ios

Lol. :)

iOS here. I do have an android device though. Slow little thing.

Anji330
12-27-12, 07:47 PM
Android. But I wouldn't want to play it on anything other than Android 4.0. (ICS) with 1GHZ processor - maybe a 3.0 (Honeycomb) would be good with at least a 800MHz processor. All else would be so slow it wouldn't be worth the time.

MomsHouseofSweets
12-27-12, 08:12 PM
Android tablet and phone.

Gosh ... sure are a lot of Androids/Kindles having voted so far.

B4Ballet
12-27-12, 08:14 PM
Kindle user here :)

bitealot
12-27-12, 08:38 PM
Android. But I wouldn't want to play it on anything other than Android 4.0. (ICS) with 1GHZ processor - maybe a 3.0 (Honeycomb) would be good with at least a 800MHz processor. All else would be so slow it wouldn't be worth the time.
My android only goes to 2.3.5 (gingerbread i think) and it plays ultra smooth never have any trouble. I do want to get rid of my mesmerize for a G3 tho :(

Candy3030
12-27-12, 08:58 PM
Ios user here (ipad & iphone)
This would actually be good idea if this was stated on our profil under our names....
At least we would all know if we could help out with answers or not ...

Nefertekas
12-28-12, 03:30 AM
my BF's Android is far faster then my ios

My android phone is just a sony ericsson xperia pro mini, so yeah...slow, as I said. ;D my nephew's iPod touch 3rd gen is also quite slow though.

azychan
12-28-12, 03:40 AM
Android.
I play TL's games on galaxy tab 8.9, It's quite good

nmishii
12-28-12, 03:44 AM
Android ICS 4.1.1

lollipop_rp
12-28-12, 11:15 AM
IPad2 user!
:)

sollia
12-28-12, 01:41 PM
I wish I could vote twice because I play on 2 different Android devices.

Anji330
12-28-12, 05:12 PM
My android only goes to 2.3.5 (gingerbread i think) and it plays ultra smooth never have any trouble. I do want to get rid of my mesmerize for a G3 tho :(

You're lucky then. I tried it with either an Eclair or Froyo reader/internet tablet I had, but it was kinda choppy so I got a new tabby with ICS and it runs good. Now the reader is just for reading, and funny enough I'm reading the Game Of Thrones series. :)

bitealot
12-28-12, 06:36 PM
2 diffant islands? you can vote 2 times one on each droid

I wish I could vote twice because I play on 2 different Android devices.

CuddlyDragon
12-28-12, 06:52 PM
I have iOS devices, Android Devices and a Kindle fire. :D

All for testing purposes of course :D

beaulilfairy
12-28-12, 06:57 PM
Android.
I play TL's games on galaxy tab 8.9, It's quite good

me too :)

Nefertekas
12-29-12, 03:38 AM
Hey, more android users voted than iOS! Hmmmm.

I have iOS devices, Android Devices and a Kindle fire. :D

All for testing purposes of course :D

...of course xD

jasmilyn
12-29-12, 03:58 AM
Another Android user here. :]

jrodt333
12-29-12, 08:47 AM
Android here. It's strange how there's more Android/Fire votes than iOS, but iOS always seems to outnumber us in the update threads.

luv2wander
12-29-12, 11:04 AM
Well, android does not get the updates so there is no reason for us to post (except to complain about not getting the update).

You would think if we really out number the iOS users that they would put more effort in to the updates for us.

makafushigi
12-29-12, 11:36 AM
Android. Maybe the iOS ppl are busy with their new updates thus they didnt all participate.

Candy3030
12-29-12, 11:37 AM
Well, android does not get the updates so there is no reason for us to post (except to complain about not getting the update).

You would think if we really out number the iOS users that they would put more effort in to the updates for us.

I think this poll dosent mean very much... meaning not everyone that plays is actually on this forum or even knows about it...
So counting ios users vs android is pointless ... just my opinion ...

kwhales
12-29-12, 12:38 PM
I really don't think android outnumbers ios...i just don't think ios players vote... I didn't. To me this poll is pointless....Only about 200 players actually participate in the forum and there are millions of players...so........

lolii12
12-29-12, 01:36 PM
Wow I'm IOS and too many people had kindle/android !!!

MomsHouseofSweets
12-29-12, 02:19 PM
Android. Maybe the iOS ppl are busy with their new updates thus they didnt all participate.

LOL!!! Could be. IOS may outnumber we Anroids, but it's kinda nice for us to know there may be a lot more here than we thought. Of course, it's easy to see the differences ... who's IOS and who's Android when visiting islands.

nky1111
12-29-12, 03:50 PM
yea everybody has the book. btw. do the gifts pass between android and apple? i suspect that they do not. because i only get 3-4 of 28 sent. and the same received. thats realy mean then. i'll immediately quit if thats the case.

Sefyre
12-29-12, 04:02 PM
yea everybody has the book. btw. do the gifts pass between android and apple? i suspect that they do not. because i only get 3-4 of 28 sent. and the same received. thats realy mean then. i'll immediately quit if thats the case.

How do you know how many were sent?

A person can only gift 1 gold to 3 different people each day and there is a maximum of 20 gold a person can receive, gifted, in a day.

So 28 isn't possible to begin with.

I'm on iOS and I'm very sure iOS and Android and Kindle users can 'handshake' and give each other gold. One of my neighbors was on Android and I for sure was able to gift them and they definitely could gift me back.

nky1111
12-29-12, 04:30 PM
thats the 3 gifts limit then. I didn't know that. it just says that 25 of my 28 nbrs didn't receive.
but they are all playing

Sefyre
12-29-12, 04:33 PM
thats the 3 gifts limit then. I didn't know that. it just says that 25 of my 28 nbrs didn't receive.
but they are all playing

Ohhhhh! Yes, that would be why, then. What I do is rotate who the 3 people are whom I gift to so that everyone eventually gets a gift from me within a week. :)

I really wish TL would make some sort of in-game notification about things like this. It would prevent a lot of confusion from happening.

makafushigi
12-29-12, 05:07 PM
LOL!!! Could be. IOS may outnumber we Anroids, but it's kinda nice for us to know there may be a lot more here than we thought. Of course, it's easy to see the differences ... who's IOS and who's Android when visiting islands.

Totally. Android islands are typically... in the nicest way... plainer than iOS islands

MomsHouseofSweets
12-29-12, 07:08 PM

I'm Android and have IOS neighbors who have received gold from me just fine.

vampdrak
12-29-12, 10:12 PM
yes they do pass, i gift my gf and she gifts me every day she is ios i am android

magzlitex777
12-29-12, 10:33 PM
Seems to me that there are more Android/KindleFire users than there are iOS users....so WHY are Android/KindleFire users 4 updates BEHIND!!!!!????

sehana
12-29-12, 10:42 PM
I'm a Droid-iOS or an iDroid or whichever it is now :p
but my Android phone and Android tablet are incredibly slow compared to my idevices... even connected via WiFi
but mostly an iOS user, just cause my levels are much higher :p and the Android devices are slow :( so I get discouraged when playing on the droid devices.

Fharido
12-30-12, 03:36 AM
I'm on iOS and I'm very sure iOS and Android and Kindle users can 'handshake' and give each other gold. One of my neighbors was on Android and I for sure was able to gift them and they definitely could gift me back.

I'm a droid user, i send gold to two ios and a droid user. got a friend in singapor that is one of the ios users i send gold. i see no reason to be mean to here just because she has ios. I usually have whole conversations with here on my and her wall. I just don't like it that i missed the updates. She can't do anything about that =P

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-30-12, 04:33 AM
Seems to me that there are more Android/KindleFire users than there are iOS users....so WHY are Android/KindleFire users 4 updates BEHIND!!!!!????

There are 86 votes. A lot more people play this game than 86 people.
Not to mention only a handful of people visit the forums compare to how many actually play.

Also, I didn't vote... as I seem this post to be kinda pointless : /

Andddddd, it's already been explained by Jake 86432643 times as to why Android/Kindle users are behind.

moosehay
12-30-12, 05:35 AM
It's called a representative sample. We will probably never know how acurately this sample represents the entire user base but it does serve a purpose. It shows that Android users are just as plentiful on this forum as IOS users. When you look at posts, you don't see the 'droids so much.. probably because it is next to impossible for people to discuss the use of features they don't have. And it really doesn't matter how often the question of if/when gets answered - the fact is, there are no 'droid updates worth posting about and so people will continue to ask. If you don't like seeing the question, don't read the thread.

And on a side note- tl might want to explore the possibility of putting a forum link in game. The forum is mentioned and if it was linked as well, there would probably be more users participating here. I had to google it to find it and google gave me the wiki pages first.

luv2wander
12-30-12, 07:12 AM
Not to mention only a handful of people visit the forums compare to how many actually play.

Andddddd, it's already been explained by Jake 86432643 times as to why Android/Kindle users are behind.

I agree with moosehay. It is a representative sample. The fact that you choose not to participate does not invalidated the poll. I hang up on pollsters all the time when they call on the phone but that does not mean the poll results are no good. This poll is every bit as good as any other poll on this site.

I have never read the official explanation for why android is behind. I tried searching for Jake 86432643*but keep getting a database error. I am sure there has been an official explanation, probably more than once, but all I have read is users saying how hard it is to port iOS to android. I am afraid I don't totally buy that explanation. If TL can give android new habitats that cost 500 gold and LE dragons at the same time as iOS they should be able to at least give us pink habitats and dragons.

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-30-12, 07:20 AM
I agree with moosehay. It is a representative sample. The fact that you choose not to participate does not invalidated the poll. I hang up on pollsters all the time when they call on the phone but that does not mean the poll results are no good. This poll is every bit as good as any other poll on this site.

I have never read the official explanation for why android is behind. I tried searching for Jake 86432643*but keep getting a database error. I am sure there has been an official explanation, probably more than once, but all I have read is users saying how hard it is to port iOS to android. I am afraid I don't totally buy that explanation. If TL can give android new habitats that cost 500 gold and LE dragons at the same time as iOS they should be able to at least give us pink habitats and dragons.

Of course you do.
I never said my lack of participating in the poll invalidates it nor did I imply that. Me saying the post being "pointless" was a tad unfair to the person who made the post, as s/he said they only made it out of curiosity. My comment wasn't meant to be negative.

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-30-12, 07:24 AM
It's called a representative sample. We will probably never know how acurately this sample represents the entire user base but it does serve a purpose. It shows that Android users are just as plentiful on this forum as IOS users. When you look at posts, you don't see the 'droids so much.. probably because it is next to impossible for people to discuss the use of features they don't have. And it really doesn't matter how often the question of if/when gets answered - the fact is, there are no 'droid updates worth posting about and so people will continue to ask. If you don't like seeing the question, don't read the thread.

And on a side note- tl might want to explore the possibility of putting a forum link in game. The forum is mentioned and if it was linked as well, there would probably be more users participating here. I had to google it to find it and google gave me the wiki pages first.

Whilst I feel for Android/Kindle users, the questions regarding updates for droid/kindles comes up in majority of posts being made on here. I can't un-read something.
:)

But any who, let's see what TL has in store for droid/kindle users. There maybe an update they do that put iOS users behind for once...!

Fharido
12-30-12, 07:38 AM
But any who, let's see what TL has in store for droid/kindle users. There maybe an update they do that put iOS users behind for once...!

I'm not in to put IOS users behind. only for Android be?ng up to date. And I believe TL is really working on it... *Kuch* to slow *kuchkuch* :)
... bot IOS and Androis is be?ng used by a lot of people. Some on the form most not... Point is, that both should be up to date eventually and from then there should not be many reason for droid to be left behind. IOS and Android users should be friends, not enemies.
And what this poll means to me... It means that there are more android users on to form to or complain about there not getting updates. or there here to see if there is any news like me. with exeptions i guess

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-30-12, 07:52 AM
And I believe TL is really working on it... *Kuch* to slow *kuchkuch* :)
... bot IOS and Androis is being used by a lot of people. Some on the forum most not... Point is, that both should be up to date eventually and from then there should not be many reason for droid to be left behind. IOS and Android users should be friends, not enemies.
And what this poll means to me... It means that there are more android users on to form to or complain about there not getting updates. or there here to see if there is any news like me. with exeptions i guess

Agreed.
:D:D:D

magzlitex777
12-31-12, 12:19 PM
I'm not in to put IOS users behind. only for Android be?ng up to date. And I believe TL is really working on it... *Kuch* to slow *kuchkuch* :)
... bot IOS and Androis is be?ng used by a lot of people. Some on the form most not... Point is, that both should be up to date eventually and from then there should not be many reason for droid to be left behind. IOS and Android users should be friends, not enemies.

I agree. I get on here like you to see any news. Admittedly at times to see if the android and kindles users being recgonized for their patience on the update issue. However it is a bit frustrating when update after update we are left behind even though we also spend money on this game in gold purchases.

magzlitex777
12-31-12, 12:27 PM

The whole point in my statement was that with the amount of android and kindle fire users that have decided to vote whether or not they play or jus visit the forum TL maybe should think about catching us up instead of continuely improving the game for ios users. I know that ios users aren't the only people investing in this game with gold purchases but it seems that all the money that is being made is going to updates not available to everyone. Yes Jake did give a half hearted cop out excuse on why the updates aren't being allowed for android and kindle users. I don't feel its pointless and I did vote andddddd I appreciate your opinion

MomsHouseofSweets
12-31-12, 12:47 PM
I'm Android and have both Android and IOS neighbors. Doesn't bother me or matter to me that some are IOS and others Droid. IOS players have nothing to do with Androids not receiving any updates for months now ... not their doing. All my neighbors are treated equally. Well, those that return maps and gold when sent receive maps and gold ... other neighbors who do not ... do not and it matters not whether they're IOS or Droid. I don't think any of use (IOS or Android) treat our neighbors any differently. Not that I've seen anyway.