PDA

View Full Version : Unsatisfied customers

Unregistered
12-10-10, 07:43 AM
I seem to have customers leaving unsatisfied even though there is food and chairs available.

Anyone else having this problem?

Unregistered
12-10-10, 10:10 AM
I seem to have customers leaving unsatisfied even though there is food and chairs available.

Anyone else having this problem?

Yes, I do too. I added more tables, but it doesn't seem to matter. The turnover seems to be about 10 seconds so if they are more than 3 deep in line they leave (that's the only thing I can think of). I think it's too many too fast. It takes so long to cook deserts it's hard to keep up.

Unregistered
12-10-10, 11:19 AM
Yes, I do too. I added more tables, but it doesn't seem to matter. The turnover seems to be about 10 seconds so if they are more than 3 deep in line they leave (that's the only thing I can think of). I think it's too many too fast. It takes so long to cook deserts it's hard to keep up.

Is there anything blocking the way to chairs? Also if you have a four set up and you're chairnis by the wall and on the edge, customers can't get to the chairs. You need a full space as a walk way between tables and behind your chairs.

Unregistered
12-10-10, 11:23 AM
Is there anything blocking the way to chairs? Also if you have a four set up and you're chairnis by the wall and on the edge, customers can't get to the chairs. You need a full space as a walk way between tables and behind your chairs.

We're not idiots. I have been playing Restaurant Story since it came out, City Story before that. There is nothing blocking access to chairs. I know how to set up tables and chairs.

Unregistered
12-10-10, 11:27 AM
We're not idiots. I have been playing Restaurant Story since it came out, City Story before that. There is nothing blocking access to chairs. I know how to set up tables and chairs.

Nice! You don't deserve answers to your posts from other players trying to be helpful. You must be, or friends with "the researcher" in another thread topic. You're both jerks!

Unregistered
12-10-10, 11:29 AM

Lmao you have unhappy customers because you are a lousy host with a lousy attitude

Unregistered
12-10-10, 12:01 PM
Nice! You don't deserve answers to your posts from other players trying to be helpful. You must be, or friends with "the researcher" in another thread topic. You're both jerks!

Who's the researcher? i don't kno what you are talking about and what does that have to do with the problem? I just don't like condescending ppl. I was replying to the OP was not asking for help.

Unregistered
12-11-10, 01:06 AM
Lmao you have unhappy customers because you are a lousy host with a lousy attitude

HA HA HA ... cute answer

Unregistered
12-11-10, 06:30 AM
My set up is fine - just seems to be when there's a queue

No need to argue about it!

Unregistered
12-13-10, 07:41 AM
If there is too much activity near the door, customers get angry. Maybe the host table is too close to the door.

Also someone else complained that dirty dishes were left too long on tables and customers got angry... Not much we can do there except add more tables