PDA

View Full Version : Requesting

KadeeDid
12-27-12, 05:03 PM
When I go to ask friends, ALL the boxes are checked. It is so annoying to have to uncheck hundreds of boxes to ask 10 people. is this the way it works for everyone or do I need a new version?

lbug1124
12-27-12, 10:01 PM
When I go to ask friends, ALL the boxes are checked. It is so annoying to have to uncheck hundreds of boxes to ask 10 people. is this the way it works for everyone or do I need a new version?

Mine is the same way, I just send out to everyone, only 20 can gft you. Save extras for another needed item.

queentina3
12-27-12, 10:15 PM

It is like this for ANYONE that uses iOS devices. I've been BEGGING TL in the Farm Bug Thread since last January to FIX THIS BUG, but they refuse. They kept claiming it would need a new version update, which we got in May, but they never fixed this bug. Of course they HAVEN'T released a new version since last May nor will they respond to my BEGGING REQUESTS to have this fixed. I figure we're stuck with it forever since TL obviously has decided to NOT give iOS users a WORKING VERSION of the App. :rolleyes:

KadeeDid
12-28-12, 12:23 AM
I don't want to bog down the requests. I often want to request something else and have 10 of one item, 12 of another etc. NOT 100 of an item which would take 5 days to come through and mean that I could not get any other requests.

nmishii
12-28-12, 12:51 AM
I'm on Android and my boxes aren't checked. If I had a lot of neighbors I wouldn't want the boxes checked, but I have 24 plus Stormie so I wouldn't mind if the boxes were checked. I would want the gift list unchecked since some of my neighbors want parts and some want dog bowls.

It would be nice if there were a "select all" toggle button so you can choose whether you want to send to all neighbors or not.