PDA

View Full Version : poll

chubbyriot
12-27-12, 04:29 PM
Would you like to see ds release some dragons that are truly limited and more rare than diamonds?

Nefertekas
12-27-12, 06:01 PM
Nope...

cedkugedchgd
12-27-12, 06:03 PM
eww what the hell, noooooo!

chubbyriot
12-27-12, 06:06 PM
Lol ok guess not continue on with the freebies

Nefertekas
12-27-12, 06:14 PM
Lol ok guess not continue on with the freebies

A diamond is not exactly a freeby xD most people have a headache to get them. And LE's aren't all that easy to get... Well, FYI i just got my first seabreeze at level 94. And I feel awesome. Lol.

chubbyriot
12-27-12, 06:26 PM
Yeah but everyone can have one and they're everywhere :/ congrats lol I'm still lacking my parakeet at level 84

Nefertekas
12-27-12, 06:32 PM
Yeah but everyone can have one and they're everywhere :/ congrats lol I'm still lacking my parakeet at level 84

Yes, true, but still...hard to get for some. :p well, keep trying!! I got my first parakeet with a weird combo (winter and turkey) in my level 80-something, and the second one during my first attempt for elf a few days ago. ;)

habibass
12-27-12, 06:34 PM
No, that would be one of the most awful game creator's decision. And that means something.

chubbyriot
12-27-12, 06:41 PM
Yes, true, but still...hard to get for some. :p well, keep trying!! I got my first parakeet with a weird combo (winter and turkey) in my level 80-something, and the second one during my first attempt for elf a few days ago. ;)

Well i mean it just would have been a cool little addition to the game but oh well.. Nice i got my first through 7th forestfire trying for the snowman lol

Nefertekas
12-27-12, 06:47 PM
Well i mean it just would have been a cool little addition to the game but oh well.. Nice i got my first through 7th forestfire trying for the snowman lol

It would make a lot of people very frustrated...eheheh ;D we all have different "breeding odds I guess" :) for example i've bred nine scorpions in total...lol

chubbyriot
12-27-12, 06:50 PM
It would make a lot of people very frustrated...eheheh ;D we all have different "breeding odds I guess" :) for example i've bred nine scorpions in total...lol

Lol yeah but that's set by admin, buy they could make the odds neutral for yours dragons, I've gotten 8 familiar dragons lol

Nefertekas
12-27-12, 07:08 PM
Lol yeah but that's set by admin, buy they could make the odds neutral for yours dragons, I've gotten 8 familiar dragons lol

Yes, it's weird!! I got 2 while trying for witch dragon and that was it xD

kwhales
12-27-12, 07:32 PM

Yes, everyone can have one, but not everyone will get one. Same with infinity. Some players are having a harder time getting this dragon. So until everyone has both of these ultra rares, I do not want one that is harder to get. Once everyone does indeed have both these dragons, TL can introduce an extremely ultra dragon to the mix, but until then, no.

faisal01911349250
12-28-12, 12:42 AM
I can't even get the diamond so a big no to LE dragons that r rarer than diamond and that to in a limited number not time