PDA

View Full Version : Treasure cave

Pages : [1] 2

wassupbaby
12-27-12, 02:05 PM
Has anyone bought Treasure Cave ? I wonder what we could get from it or how it works ?

foxxiegirl
12-27-12, 02:07 PM
I'm sorry, i restarted my game like 3 times and idk what your talking about :( Can you tell me where in game it is?

SybreTiger
12-27-12, 02:08 PM
I want to know how much gold you can get from it per day, before I buy it. If you only get 1 gold max from it, definitely not worth it. That's like just one extra friend giving you gold per day. If it were 3, even then probably not. 5 or more, maybe.

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-27-12, 02:09 PM
What/where is this treasure cave that you speak of?

It would be pretty cool....

:)

Candy3030
12-27-12, 02:09 PM
Im wondering the same thing.... I was told it is a gold mine

http://i.imgur.com/ybrE0.jpg

What is this? I dont have it in my market:(:(

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-27-12, 02:10 PM

OH MY!!!!!!
lemme restart my phone! asap!

foxxiegirl
12-27-12, 02:14 PM
Maybe it's a beta testing thing, or Android only because i don't see it.

wassupbaby
12-27-12, 02:16 PM
I'm sorry, i restarted my game like 3 times and idk what your talking about :( Can you tell me where in game it is?

It costs 500 gold and in the info saying you can get gold from it.

wassupbaby
12-27-12, 02:16 PM
Maybe it's a beta testing thing, or Android only because i don't see it.

Im iOS player.

[S8] Elsa
12-27-12, 02:18 PM
The Treasure Cave is not currently available for all users. Any further details are TBD.

How it works:
You can buy the Treasure Cave for Gold. The Treasure Cave has a count down. You can mine 21 Gold every 22 hours from the Treasure Cave. The Treasure Cave has an expiration time, in which it can no longer be mined.

foxxiegirl
12-27-12, 02:19 PM
The Treasure Cave is not currently available for all users. Any further details are TBD.

How it works:
You can buy the Treasure Cave for Gold. The Treasure Cave has a count down. You can mine 21 Gold every 22 hours from the Treasure Cave. The Treasure Cave has an expiration time, in which it can no longer be mined.
Well there ya go, like i guessed it's a beta thing:)

Baraze
12-27-12, 02:21 PM

How it works:

Perfect! I want one......

magzlitex777
12-27-12, 02:24 PM

How it works:

I jus want to understand properly....a person can mine 21gold every 22 hrs but it also can only be mined for a certain time? So you use gold to get this cave that gives you gold but only for a certain amount of time then its jus a pretty cave using space? Is the correct?

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-27-12, 02:26 PM

How it works:

Wait, what?

I'm even more confused now lol

foxxiegirl
12-27-12, 02:27 PM
Wait, what?

Haha :) guess we'll see when it's fully released...since details about it are likely to change anyway.

wassupbaby
12-27-12, 02:29 PM

How it works:

How long will it last ? It costs 500 gold and lets say we can mine once per day so its 21 gold per day. Does it last for at least a month or maybe longer? If yes, im gonna buy 1 :D

SybreTiger
12-27-12, 02:34 PM
So let me get this straight... It says 'remember to mine every day before the mine runs out'... So that means you can only mine from it for so long? So basically you can get 105 gold per 5 days. How long can you mine for? Because unles you can mine for 25 days, to get your original 500 gold back, then you basically lose gold.

Still don't know if it's worth buying.

[S8] Elsa
12-27-12, 02:35 PM
I jus want to understand properly....a person can mine 21gold every 22 hrs but it also can only be mined for a certain time? So you use gold to get this cave that gives you gold but only for a certain amount of time then its jus a pretty cave using space? Is the correct?

Mhm.

Wait, what?

Hrm, kind of like a coffee. You can buy a coffee & then you take sips from it for a while. Eventually, you run out of coffee, but you get delicious coffee goodness while it lasts. Pretty sweet, right?! ^_^

How long will it last ? It costs 500 gold and lets say we can mine once per day so its 21 gold per day. Does it last for at least a month or maybe longer? If yes, im gonna buy 1 :D

30 days. ^_^

cdv247
12-27-12, 02:37 PM
Sounds interesting. For how many days can you mine the gold?

How it works:

foxxiegirl
12-27-12, 02:37 PM
Mhm.

Hrm, kind of like a coffee. You can buy a coffee & then you take sips from it for a while. Eventually, you run out of coffee, but you get delicious coffee goodness while it lasts. Pretty sweet, right?! ^_^

30 days. ^_^
Geez Pony.....Your always talking coffee!!!! Now i gotta get dressed and go to Starbucks....they have a Creme Brulee Latte with my name on it.

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-27-12, 02:38 PM
Mhm.

30 days. ^_^

Ohhhhhhhhh, now the light has switched on!!!
It's a one time thing. I get it!
Thanks for the explanation!! : )

SybreTiger
12-27-12, 02:40 PM
30 days? Ok, I bought one. :)

coolgamegirl27
12-27-12, 02:42 PM
So 21 gold for 30 days..thats 630 gold, so you gain 130 gold if you mine it everyday. Pony Roar? If I miss a day do I lose that days gold?

magzlitex777
12-27-12, 02:43 PM
Mhm.

30 days. ^_^

That is a good idea but isn't 500 gold a bit strap for just 30 days. I roughly did the math and if its right again a rough estimate that would only be a profit of 172 gold after you made up the 500 it spent to get it

habibass
12-27-12, 02:44 PM
That sound nice.
But I have one question - lets say that I already got 21 gold on Monday and then after ~18 hrs i decide to go to slepp, so it means that 4 hours left until i can get another 21 gold bar. I sleep 9 hours and after i got up I collect my 21 gold and right after that the timer shows that 22 hours left until next time i can collect gold? Or it would show that there's 17 hours left until next time?

SybreTiger
12-27-12, 02:44 PM
It can't be rotated? :( Whyyyy... Now I have to rearrange my island to make it look ok...

magzlitex777
12-27-12, 02:45 PM
So 21 gold for 30 days..thats 630 gold, so you gain 130 gold if you mine it everyday. Pony Roar? If I miss a day do I lose that days gold?

It would've soil more than 130 because its every 22 hours and ghats assuming that your on top of collecting every 22 hours. Better set your alarm lol

magzlitex777
12-27-12, 02:46 PM
That sound nice.
But I have one question - lets say that I already got 21 gold on Monday and then after ~18 hrs i decide to go to slepp, so it means that 4 hours left until i can get another 21 gold bar. I sleep 9 hours and after i got up I collect my 21 gold and right after that the timer shows that 22 hours left until next time i can collect gold? Or it would show that there's 17 hours left until next time?

Got to wait another 22 hours my friend.

habibass
12-27-12, 02:47 PM
So there is a chance of actually losing some gold?

[S8] Elsa
12-27-12, 02:48 PM
That is a good idea but isn't 500 gold a bit strap for just 30 days. I roughly did the math and if its right again a rough estimate that would only be a profit of 172 gold after you made up the 500 it spent to get it

And a pretty decoration! The glowing animations on the torch and purple crystals look fantastic next to the Pink Dragons. So mysterious!

Geez Pony.....Your always talking coffee!!!! Now i gotta get dressed and go to Starbucks....they have a Creme Brulee Latte with my name on it.

There's Starbucks machines in the office that makes cocoa & I have candy canes. It's been a peppermint-mochatastic week.

cedkugedchgd
12-27-12, 02:49 PM
So there is a chance of actually losing some gold?

yup, that might will be the challenge of the new gold mine...

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-27-12, 02:50 PM
Better set your alarm lol

lol oh gosh. I'm sort of curious to how it will all work... but then I'm not lol

wassupbaby
12-27-12, 02:52 PM
Yayyyy 30 days like i guessed :D
21x30 =630 gold
In other words, you buy 500 gold and get 130 extra(26% more)
Another reason to buy is that i have problem with saving gold, whenever i bought gold i tend to spend it right away. With the cave , i can have 21 per day to spend . Yayyy

magzlitex777
12-27-12, 02:56 PM
And a pretty decoration! The glowing animations on the torch and purple crystals look fantastic next to the Pink Dragons. So mysterious!

There's Starbucks machines in the office that makes cocoa & I have candy canes. It's been a peppermint-mochatastic week.

I see. Well I'm sure the kindle fire users will have to wait an extreme amount of time. Which is cool but id rather get caught up on updates before getting this cave. Here's a question though is this cave going to be a "get it while its here causevits not here to stay" thing or id it a " take your time an save up cause its not going anywhere" thing?

magzlitex777
12-27-12, 02:58 PM
It can't be rotated? :( Whyyyy... Now I have to rearrange my island to make it look ok...

Poor tiger. I know how you feel it took me months to get things how I like them now I'm looking yo expand which means rearranging for months again lol

sweetstuff525
12-27-12, 03:00 PM
Time to save gold ... Maybe

magzlitex777
12-27-12, 03:19 PM

How it works:

Can a person get more than one?

kwhales
12-27-12, 03:20 PM
You would get more then 630 gold. 22 hrs is 2 short of a full day. so if you do it exactly 22 hrs, you would have 60 extra hours to collect gold. So you would get at least 41 more gold. plus have some hours left over to do, shopping.

magzlitex777
12-27-12, 03:22 PM
You would get more then 630 gold. 22 hrs is 2 short of a full day. so if you do it exactly 22 hrs, you would have 60 extra hours to collect gold. So you would get at least 41 more gold. plus have some hours left over to do, shopping.

Right lol I came up with 673 but that was a rough estimate

mamareader02
12-27-12, 03:23 PM
Why can't I ever be on this "beta testing"list!:(

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-27-12, 03:29 PM

haha. I know right!?

wassupbaby
12-27-12, 03:32 PM

I think u need to buy tons of gold :D

kwhales
12-27-12, 03:34 PM
So how many of the testers bought gold to buy this cave?

chewytwix
12-27-12, 03:37 PM

How do I know TL won't change the value of the amount of gold after I purchase it in 2 weeks? See, 20 gold/day sounds nice, but if it drops to 5 after I purchase it, it's no longer worth the investment....

opanugie
12-27-12, 03:40 PM
who can get the treasure cave for trial?

enoch4
12-27-12, 05:08 PM
Sounds like it might be a smart solution to my gold trap problem. The one time I had some extra cash to buy a large sum of gold to hoard, I lost most of it in an accidental purchase. The treasure cave could keep a big sum of gold safe from those kinds of accidental losses and let it earn interest, so to speak. You just have to plan for the fact that you can't use it all at once.

iaweforfun
12-27-12, 05:21 PM
Can u buy another cave when ur cave expires or runs out?

Nefertekas
12-27-12, 05:58 PM

1) I wish I could buy that. I mean, if we're regular, we'll win 130 gold in a month PLUS we get a new decor! Pretty decor too..l *sniff*

2) I hate your for mentioning Starbucks every time. :p from where I live to the only starbucks in the country, it's about 350 kilometers!! >.< ffffffffuuuuuuuu!! (Insert little rage face meme)
When I go to London, I'll make sure to visit starbucks *w*

moostermine
12-27-12, 06:29 PM
Nef! Be nice to Pony! Coffee keeps ponies happy when they have to listen complaints! Just think of all the money you save not being near a Starbucks!
I think the Gold cave should change into the dragon trading pit after its mined out, lol!

Nefertekas
12-27-12, 06:52 PM
Nef! Be nice to Pony! Coffee keeps ponies happy when they have to listen complaints! Just think of all the money you save not being near a Starbucks!
I think the Gold cave should change into the dragon trading pit after its mined out, lol!
I'm just expressing my desperation for the lack of starbucks in my vicinity. :p Pony keeps... Poking that wound in my heart.

XD

I'd like to be able to craft that pretty thing as decor. :)

moostermine
12-27-12, 06:58 PM
Well I'll design a Starbucks habitat/ cave that will be craftable and you and Pony can meet there for Fireapple Lattes!

Nefertekas
12-27-12, 07:05 PM
Well I'll design a Starbucks habitat/ cave that will be craftable and you and Pony can meet there for Fireapple Lattes!

...not a bad idea xD *iPads producing fireapple lattes, whooo!!*

vampdrak
12-27-12, 07:07 PM
it is on my market but i have no were near enough gold to buy one

moostermine
12-27-12, 07:11 PM
Ok I'll behave! Gonna get in trouble for going off topic anyway! But maybe we should put the crafting idea under suggestions, or will they see it here?

bigbux3
12-27-12, 07:17 PM

How it works:

So if the Treasure Cave disappears, why would someone want to pay gold for it?

[S8] Elsa
12-27-12, 07:17 PM
Ok I'll behave! Gonna get in trouble for going off topic anyway! But maybe we should put the crafting idea under suggestions, or will they see it here?

Pony sees all. Suggestions forums is a good place to get a suggestion seen. ;D

moostermine
12-27-12, 07:22 PM
Hi Pony! I should probably only go there with good ideas though, lol! I'm in enough trouble already tonite!

sweetstuff525
12-27-12, 07:24 PM
@pony roar

So can you buy more than one? After you finish mining your 30 days?

kwhales
12-27-12, 07:25 PM
and does it stay as decoration?

iaweforfun
12-27-12, 07:42 PM
When the new treasure mine releases to every one, this method might work.

IF YOU CAN REPLACE THE NEW MINE AFTER IT RUNS OUT PLEASE CONTINUE READING, IF YOU THINK/KNOW IT CANNOT BE REPLACED PLEASE LEAVE BECAUSE I DONT WANT NEGATIVE COMMENTS

Sense the mine will give you 21 gold per 22hrs for 30 days, for 500 gold, you would get about 630 gold (i believe ) within the 30 day period time.

This is how/may how to get diamond using the mine

Sense you get about 630 gold per 30 days, you make a 130 gold profit because 630-500=130.

The diamond costs 2000 gold, sooooo

130 x 16 = 2080. The 16 comes from how many times you need to renew the mine.

16 renewals x 30 days = 480

It will take a more than a year to get diamond using the mine.

Thus, you will get 130 gold per 30 days. 16 renewals x 30 days = 480 days. 130 gold x 16 renewals = 2080 gold.

Please tell me what you think , NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS

lucky8canuck
12-27-12, 08:49 PM
@pony roar

So can you buy more than one? After you finish mining your 30 days?

The Treasure Cave is showing up in my Market, and it looks like you can buy a maximum of five caves per player.

My question to moderators or anyone who has purchased the Cave: Since players can receive a maximum of 20 gold from neighbours per day, does the mined gold count as part of the current maximum or is it in ADDITION to the neighbour maximum (ie 20 gold/day total vs 20 gold from neighbours + 21 gold from caves per day)?

jrodt333
12-27-12, 10:46 PM
This...makes no sense. TL is giving the people who got lucky enough to be able to buy one free gold? This seems a little too good to be true.

Candy3030
12-27-12, 11:08 PM
I dont have it on my ipad , but, I just checked my other account on my iphone and I have it there! Sooooooo fustrating!!! Im only on level 11 there and I dont really use that account... Pffffff!!

jrodt333
12-27-12, 11:13 PM
Where is this in the market? Buildings?

osyu
12-27-12, 11:21 PM
I guess treasure cave only for ios players and not for the androids.
Well, it's ok for me.
I don't have enough gold though.
Hehehe.

dapplefur
12-27-12, 11:21 PM
I dont have it on my ipad , but, I just checked my other account on my iphone and I have it there! Sooooooo fustrating!!! Im only on level 11 there and I dont really use that account... Pffffff!!

same thing happened to me. it's on my other low level account. why? i don't really use that account other than to gift gold to myself and two other people and answer map requests. ugh.

dapplefur
12-28-12, 12:39 AM
so if we mine every 22 hours in 30 days we'll get 672 gold. we will make 172 gold profit but if you have five max you can get 860 gold profit. not bad at all.

BiohazardBetty
12-28-12, 01:14 AM

I think u need to buy tons of gold :D

Me either!! Is buying lots of gold really the only way/the best way to be selected as a beta tester? I wanna be picked!

Nefertekas
12-28-12, 03:13 AM
Me either!! Is buying lots of gold really the only way/the best way to be selected as a beta tester? I wanna be picked!

Nope. Some people just commented that they have been selected for beta testing in their secondary accounts (which they hardly use - one of them is just level 11) so , as you see, it's random. ;)

Nefertekas
12-28-12, 03:17 AM
...i just saw that my nephew can buy the cave in his iPod. Lol. XD

wassupbaby
12-28-12, 03:58 AM
When the new treasure mine releases to every one, this method might work.

IF YOU CAN REPLACE THE NEW MINE AFTER IT RUNS OUT PLEASE CONTINUE READING, IF YOU THINK/KNOW IT CANNOT BE REPLACED PLEASE LEAVE BECAUSE I DONT WANT NEGATIVE COMMENTS

Sense the mine will give you 21 gold per 22hrs for 30 days, for 500 gold, you would get about 630 gold (i believe ) within the 30 day period time.

This is how/may how to get diamond using the mine

Sense you get about 630 gold per 30 days, you make a 130 gold profit because 630-500=130.

The diamond costs 2000 gold, sooooo

130 x 16 = 2080. The 16 comes from how many times you need to renew the mine.

16 renewals x 30 days = 480

It will take a more than a year to get diamond using the mine.

Thus, you will get 130 gold per 30 days. 16 renewals x 30 days = 480 days. 130 gold x 16 renewals = 2080 gold.

Please tell me what you think , NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS

Well, tks for the math :D but i already have a diamond.
Second, i believe that you can have max 5 Treasurecave at once so you might want to change the math ;)

kwhales
12-28-12, 04:44 AM
so if we mine every 22 hours in 30 days we'll get 672 gold. we will make 172 gold profit but if you have five max you can get 860 gold profit. not bad at all.

No its not, you have to spend 500 each time you get the cave.....you buy 530 gold for $20. spend 500 of it to get the cave. and make 172 gold. OR you can just spend $10 for 250 and make 250 in gold. SO, who wants to spend $20 for 172 (and thats if you collect every 22 hrs), when you can spend $10 and make more gold without having to remember to collect a thing?

You do the math. In my mind the cave isn't worth a it. The return doesn't make up for the initial outlay of money. It's cheaper to just spend $10 and forgo the cave.

wassupbaby
12-28-12, 06:17 AM
No its not, you have to spend 500 each time you get the cave.....you buy 530 gold for $20. spend 500 of it to get the cave. and make 172 gold. OR you can just spend $10 for 250 and make 250 in gold. SO, who wants to spend $20 for 172 (and thats if you collect every 22 hrs), when you can spend $10 and make more gold without having to remember to collect a thing?

You do the math. In my mind the cave isn't worth a it. The return doesn't make up for the initial outlay of money. It's cheaper to just spend $10 and forgo the cave.
No , 172 is just the profit. The total amount of gold that you get from the cave should be 672. How can i spend 10$ and get 250 gold as profit ?

Nefertekas
12-28-12, 06:21 AM
No , 172 is just the profit. The total amount of gold that you get from the cave should be 672. How can i spend 10$ and get 250 gold as profit ?
I think kwhales is referring to the price of gold. 10$ is the cost of 250 gold. (?)
Too lazy to check. :p

Well, I think that it's for people who want that decor. But it's a bit troublesome. And it should be a 24 hour cycle, because peope would always remember to buy it in that hour. 21 hours will eventually have to force people into waking up at crazy hours xD

KKeatzrockz
12-28-12, 06:38 AM

Wow nice!

finnth12
12-28-12, 02:45 PM
I just saw 1 today! Can we sale again after expired? Does that mean limit 5?

kwhales
12-28-12, 03:48 PM

Right you get 672 gold, minus the amount you spent on the cave which is 500. so you end up with 172 plus the left over 30, so, 202 for $20 buck (if you bought gold to purchase the mine. OR you can just spend $10 for 250 gold and have 250 profit plus $10.

wassupbaby
12-28-12, 04:17 PM
Right you get 672 gold, minus the amount you spent on the cave which is 500. so you end up with 172 plus the left over 30, so, 202 for $20 buck (if you bought gold to purchase the mine. OR you can just spend $10 for 250 gold and have 250 profit plus $10.

Im not sure its me or you , who doesnt get it since i'm cant understand english fluently.
Let me explain it again.
Lets say i spend 20$ to buy 530 gold and buy the cave for 500. After 1 month i'll get 672 from the cave and 30 left over . That means with 20$ i get 702 .

sweetstuff525
12-28-12, 04:23 PM
Im not sure its me or you , who doesnt get it since i'm cant understand english fluently.
Let me explain it again.
Lets say i spend 20$ to buy 530 gold and buy the cave for 500. After 1 month i'll get 672 from the cave and 30 left over . That means with 20$ i get 702 .

This is how I see it

rei69
12-28-12, 04:37 PM
Let me explain it again.
Profit means what you get after you minus out the capital you put in. You spend 20 dollars for 530 gold, you used up 500 gold (your capital is 500 gold) you get 672 gold minus the capital you put in (the 500 gold which you use to buy the cave) you make a profit of 172 gold.

So, what they are say is, you spend 20 dollars to buy a 500 gold cave to make a profit of 127 gold.
Instead of buying the cave, you can just spend 10 dollars and get the 250 gold (and no need to wait 30 days just to make a profit of 172 gold)

kwhales
12-28-12, 04:42 PM
Let me explain it again.

Yes, you do get $702 at the end of the month...but you had to buy 530 to get 702...so, to me you have to subtract the initial 500 from the 702. giving you 202. If you got the mine for free...no initial outlay of gold, then yes, you would have a profit of 702. but it costs 500 gold. 702-500=202. plus you had to use $20 real cash.

sweetstuff525
12-28-12, 04:42 PM
But after your 30 days you can invest you 500 gold again. On another cave and get another 172 gold profit ... So your total profit 344 gold and if you do it again you can get a total of 516 gold if you do it atleast 3 times but I heard you can buy up to 5

kwhales
12-28-12, 04:45 PM
I just think we are looking at it differently. To me its not worth it, to you it is.

kwhales
12-28-12, 04:47 PM
But after your 30 days you can invest you 500 gold again. On another cave and get another 172 gold profit ... So your total profit 344 gold and if you do it again you can get a total of 516 gold if you do it atleast 3 times but I heard you can buy up to 5

Correct. If you have the initial $20 to get the gold, then yes eventually it would be. But for the first time round, I don't see it as a huge profit. But by the third, it would be.

wassupbaby
12-28-12, 04:52 PM

Profit means what you get after you minus out the capital you put in. You spend 20 dollars for 530 gold, you used up 500 gold (your capital is 500 gold) you get 672 gold minus the capital you put in (the 500 gold which you use to buy the cave) you make a profit of 172 gold.

So, what they are say is, you spend 20 dollars to buy a 500 gold cave to make a profit of 127 gold.
Instead of buying the cave, you can just spend 10 dollars and get the 250 gold (and no need to wait 30 days just to make a profit of 172 gold)

Yes, i know what profit is. And if you read carefully what kwhales wrote , its not the same with what you wrote.

SybreTiger
12-28-12, 04:55 PM
To people saying you can just buy a new cave after 30 days.... No you can't. The cave is Limited Time Only, and you can only buy it for 4 more days.

kwhales
12-28-12, 04:55 PM
Enough about this profit...Everyone has their own opinion. I agree now that after a couple mines, a clear profit is available, because the initial outlay will have been recouped. So, lets agree that the mine will be profitable in the long run and be done with this.

Nefertekas
12-28-12, 04:56 PM
THERE'S GOLD IN THEM THAR HILLS! Erm... Caves...

snake073
12-28-12, 05:04 PM
Everyone seems to be forgetting that it is a 22 hour collection. So if you first collect it say at 8am the next collection time would be 6 am then 4am and so on. There will be more than one occasion when you simply can't collect or forget to collect. You will only make a profit if you collect every 22 hours and very few people will do that. I think more people will lose gold than make extra gold.

Nefertekas
12-28-12, 05:08 PM
Everyone seems to be forgetting that it is a 22 hour collection. So if you first collect it say at 8am the next collection time would be 6 am then 4am and so on. There will be more than one occasion when you simply can't collect or forget to collect. You will only make a profit if you collect every 22 hours and very few people will do that. I think more people will lose gold than make extra gold.
Yep, that's what I said a few pages back. :) would be troublesome to collect all the cash!

wassupbaby
12-28-12, 05:10 PM
Yes, you do get $702 at the end of the month...but you had to buy 530 to get 702...so, to me you have to subtract the initial 500 from the 702. giving you 202. If you got the mine for free...no initial outlay of gold, then yes, you would have a profit of 702. but it costs 500 gold. 702-500=202. plus you had to use $20 real cash.

Well, with the cave come out i have a strategy to get free gold every month.
For those who can spend real money into DS , i recommend buying it right away. You spend 100$ and get 5 caves. Every month you get back the gold to re-buy new caves and 172x5= 860 free gold per month to spend.
With this cave you spend the money once and can get free gold every month continuosly. Still dont get why would you think its not worth it or spend 10$ is cheeper ??

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-28-12, 05:14 PM

IFI were to get this thing... you best believe I will be collecting.
Like someone said before! Alarm clock. And I have the worse sleeping pattern I've come across my whole life... So I'd probably start it at like 2am.
But any who, I very much doubt I'll be buying this gold cave thingy.

Nefertekas
12-28-12, 05:15 PM
With this cave you spend the money once and can get free gold every month continuosly. Still dont get why would you think its not worth it or spend 10$ is cheeper ??

If you can manage to set alarms to wake up in the middle of the night for about a week... :)

wassupbaby
12-28-12, 05:21 PM

Nah i dont think that pp will lose gold. Even i dont collect every 22 hours , i still get some profit if i collect it once a day.I noticed it when i know the collect time. The profit will be 130 if you collect every day .

wassupbaby
12-28-12, 05:35 PM
If you can manage to set alarms to wake up in the middle of the night for about a week... :)
Nah im not that deep into the game :D may be when i have time ,yeah :D
But i think its really good way to have free gold. It's still on the test time and there is no guarantee that it will be in the market in the future for every one.

Nefertekas
12-28-12, 06:30 PM
Nah im not that deep into the game :D may be when i have time ,yeah :D
But i think its really good way to have free gold. It's still on the test time and there is no guarantee that it will be in the market in the future for every one.
And at least a cool new decor!

lollipop_rp
12-28-12, 07:15 PM
Idk know abt this, it's cool but why does it stop giving gold

mamareader02
12-28-12, 07:17 PM
If only we could breed gem-giving dragons-I stress BREED them-not gold only option to get

Candy3030
12-28-12, 08:42 PM

How it works:

Are we going to get a definative answer on this????
I understand it was not givin to all users but... On my iphone there is a timer of 5 days???
Dose that mean that if we did not get it at all (like on my ipad I see nothing on this treasure cave) we will not be able to get it at all??
Or it will be released to all before the timer is up????

At least with the new crafts stuff it was released to 10% of usersfor beta testing , and was not for a limited time ... But this is really not making any sence!
Once this 5 days are up well ...... What happens??? I cant understand why the release if not everyone can have it??
There was soooo much talk after the crafts thing and that only 10% got it , you would think they would not do something like that again....????
Please , can we know whats going to happen after the 5 days is up??

sunnybabi1986
12-28-12, 08:55 PM
Wait - hold up, there's a TIMER on these things and they're not even released to everyone yet? Why on earth is there a timer?? I don't have the cave at all in my market...

Candy3030
12-28-12, 08:58 PM
Same here ! I got it on my iphone (an account I dont really use) and not on my ipad (the place I would actually buy it)
On my iphone there is a timer ...... 5 days left or even mabe by now 4

Candy3030
12-28-12, 09:03 PM
Wait - hold up, there's a TIMER on these things and they're not even released to everyone yet? Why on earth is there a timer?? I don't have the cave at all in my market...

http://i.imgur.com/dUB4Z.jpg

lollipop_rp
12-28-12, 09:04 PM
I think the timer show how long the beta/ testing is going on

Candy3030
12-28-12, 09:07 PM
Are we going to get a definative answer on this????
I understand it was not givin to all users but... On my iphone there is a timer of 5 days???
Dose that mean that if we did not get it at all (like on my ipad I see nothing on this treasure cave) we will not be able to get it at all??
Or it will be released to all before the timer is up????

At least with the new crafts stuff it was released to 10% of usersfor beta testing , and was not for a limited time ... But this is really not making any sence!
Once this 5 days are up well ...... What happens??? I cant understand why the release if not everyone can have it??
There was soooo much talk after the crafts thing and that only 10% got it , you would think they would not do something like that again....????
Please , can we know whats going to happen after the 5 days is up??

Hopefully we will get a definative answer by the time the timer is up...

sunnybabi1986
12-28-12, 09:14 PM
I think the timer show how long the beta/ testing is going on

I sure hope so :/ They don't make it very clear, do they?

lollipop_rp
12-28-12, 09:25 PM
I sure hope so :/ They don't make it very clear, do they?

Yeah, maybe one of the mods will see this question and reply

bryanjolin
12-29-12, 08:16 AM
Is the 21 gold claim for 30 day when it bought or the 30 days already started from it release? Cos I could see the treasure cave left 4days to be bought.. If I purchase on last days will it still have 30 days to claim?

Spiceshirl
12-29-12, 11:14 AM

Well said am actually laughing at anyone I see with this cave, so far I have seen person and both agrees it's not with the gold, one even said if you got 500 gold buy a second habitat!! What a waste of money!!!

Candy3030
12-29-12, 12:07 PM

Well said am actually laughing at anyone I see with this cave, so far I have seen person and both agrees it's not with the gold, one even said if you got 500 gold buy a second habitat!! What a waste of money!!!

I totally agree! I havent really thought about it very carefully... Absolutly not worth it. (Although it is a very pretty cave)
Thanks for the input ;)

Sefyre
12-29-12, 03:14 PM
Do you have to mine on the hour every hour or can you mine it all at once once the day is almost out?

I'm so confused.

nikky2012
12-29-12, 03:23 PM
Do you have to mine on the hour every hour or can you mine it all at once once the day is almost out?

I'm so confused.

From what I've heard you can 'mine' from it once every 22 hours for 21 gold.

carecar
12-29-12, 05:24 PM
I haven't baught it but, I know what it does. There is a countdown-ish thing. You mine gold (20 gold per 21 hours), there is an expiration date to it and it's limited (it cost 500 gold)

Bremen
12-29-12, 10:41 PM

The lack of financial understanding on this thread is astounding.

Sefyre
12-29-12, 11:03 PM

I think maybe people aren't looking at the long-run picture perhaps?

You spend 500 gold, and eventually, if you check every day for every day the cave is available, you will net approximately 630 gold (counting 30 days) which is 130 MORE gold than what the total cost of the cave initially was.

21 a day doesn't seem like much for spending 500 gold all in one go, BUT all added together for the lifetime of the cave, you net a profit. BUT that probably only makes sense if you're someone who hoards gold.

Basically, I think people don't like the idea of dumping in 500 gold in one go and then have to wait 30 days to earn back all of their gold they invested plus the extra.

Personally, I think it's a doable idea if you have the patience and understand that you will only profit if you see this in the long run/big picture.

uevenliftbro
12-30-12, 01:00 AM
If this was a permanent addition, i would happily buy all 5 caves and continue playing like normal.

BUT, since this is a limited time thing i really don't see the point in buying this.. All it does is make you spend more of your money for gold, PLUS make you continually play for the next month(if you want to get your money's worth) in which gives TL enough time to come up with another little clever scheme to sell you more gold that you will most likely buy because you were naive enough to do it the first time..

wassupbaby
12-30-12, 02:34 AM
If this was a permanent addition, i would happily buy all 5 caves and continue playing like normal.

BUT, since this is a limited time thing i really don't see the point in buying this.. All it does is make you spend more of your money for gold, PLUS make you continually play for the next month(if you want to get your money's worth) in which gives TL enough time to come up with another little clever scheme to sell you more gold that you will most likely buy because you were naive enough to do it the first time..
Exactly my words :D , im waiting if its gonna be pernament .

Spiceshirl
12-30-12, 09:15 AM

Well it makes financial sense to me!!! Why will I spend ?13. 00 to buy 500 gold to purchase a cave that will give me 130 gold more at the end of 30 days when I can spend ?2.99 and have 120 gold now!! I don't think that's hard for you to understand or is it???:rolleyes:;)

kwhales
12-30-12, 09:41 AM
Has anyone actually bought this cave? If you have, how has it been working out for you?

kooky panda
12-30-12, 09:57 AM
Is the 21 gold claim for 30 day when it bought or the 30 days already started from it release? Cos I could see the treasure cave left 4days to be bought.. If I purchase on last days will it still have 30 days to claim?
Since this has not been released to everyone yet, there is very little information on this.
I am sure we will get more information when it has been released to everyone, but I will see if I can get your question answered.

Candy3030
12-30-12, 10:05 AM
Since this has not been released to everyone yet, there is very little information on this.
I am sure we will get more information when it has been released to everyone, but I will see if I can get your question answered.

Thank you for looking into it because it seems this is a limited item.... as of now
http://i.imgur.com/luOt5.jpg
Once the timer is up ... is it gone??
The people that dident even see it in there market? Will they still be able to get it?
All very very confusing...

jrodt333
12-30-12, 10:25 AM
Well it makes financial sense to me!!! Why will I spend ?13. 00 to buy 500 gold to purchase a cave that will give me 130 gold more at the end of 30 days when I can spend ?2.99 and have 120 gold now!! I don't think that's hard for you to understand or is it???:rolleyes:;)

Because if you wait 30 days you get the gold for free. Free 130 gold later is better than 120 gold now for 4.99 USD, right?

kooky panda
12-30-12, 10:32 AM
Thank you for looking into it because it seems this is a limited item.... as of now
http://i.imgur.com/luOt5.jpg
Once the timer is up ... is it gone??
The people that dident even see it in there market? Will they still be able to get it?
All very very confusing...

All I know is what ponyroar stated

How it works:

I am not sure if everyone will get this, or if this is only a limited item sent out to random players.
I will see if I can get anymore information, but no promises.

wassupbaby
12-30-12, 10:51 AM
Like someone said , its like beta testing thing. TL will consider putting it on the market permanently or not base on the way it affects on the business. I personally think that we'll have it afterall. Lots of pp dont understand the way it works or the advantage of having it.

Candy3030
12-30-12, 11:23 AM
All I know is what ponyroar stated

I am not sure if everyone will get this, or if this is only a limited item sent out to random players.
I will see if I can get anymore information, but no promises.

Thank you:) Greatly appreciated :)

tbka
01-03-13, 07:06 PM
I guess if I spend 500 gold on this, it'll generate more gold for me later. Is it worth the $20? I have five days or so to decide.

http://i47.tinypic.com/1zvzrt2.jpg

irishmeagan
01-03-13, 07:09 PM
I'm wondering the same thing....what's the output?

foxxiegirl
01-03-13, 07:22 PM
Well i believe JakeStrorm said 21 gold every 22 hrs for 30 days. I bought mine and as soon as you place you get 21 and it says 21hr59mins til next collect. with 29 days left

justinbieber4444
01-03-13, 07:25 PM
If the thing gives 5 gold a day, it'll take a hundred days just to break even!!! And somehow, I doubt they'll be more generous than that.

opanugie
01-03-13, 07:27 PM
is it produce gold limitless?

justinbieber4444
01-03-13, 07:27 PM
Well i believe JakeStrorm said 21 gold every 22 hrs for 30 days. I bought mine and as soon as you place you get 21 and it says 21hr59mins til next collect. with 29 days left

If that's true, then what happens after day 29? That 609 gold so you make a profit of 109 gold? I wouldn't really mind that, since it would keep me from accidentally spending it on useless stuff

sweetstuff525
01-03-13, 07:28 PM
If the thing gives 5 gold a day, it'll take a hundred days just to break even!!! And somehow, I doubt they'll be more generous than that.

It only last 30 days... Each 22 hours you get 21 gold

foxxiegirl
01-03-13, 07:30 PM
is it produce gold limitless?

As i said 21 gold every 22 hrs. So you do the math after the 30 days you make a good bit of gold ;)

foxxiegirl
01-03-13, 07:31 PM
After 30 days tho it runs dry. Like any other well....nothing is limitless

justinbieber4444
01-03-13, 07:38 PM
http://65.55.255.9/att/GetAttachment.aspx?file=73671bbe-8ca0-4e23-abb7-07a0fa481b28.png&ct=aW1hZ2UvcG5n&name=aW1hZ2UucG5n&inline=0&rfc=0&empty=False&imgsrc=&cid=5f659ea6a3c9bc83&shared=1&entryPt=filename&biciPrevious=7926ba9d-d623-4a0e-82c0-d0a7e15d6541_004b34cad0b_5707&blob=MHxpbWFnZS5wbmd8aW1hZ2UvcG5n&hm__login=bryluq&hm__domain=hotmail.com&ip=10.15.200.8&d=d3098&mf=0&hm__ts=Fri%2c%2004%20Jan%202013%2002%3a36%3a10%20G MT&st=bryluq&hm__ha=01_72194a767914256a22a5759721f21a5f4dda0ddf bb06d2218546129257a60d47&oneredir=1

cast1532
01-03-13, 07:39 PM
There's 720 hours in 30 days, right? If you divide 720 by 22 you will get 32 where you can collect. So, if you multiply 32 by 22 you will get 672. 672 gold in 30 days, isn't bad.

Is my math wrong?

I'm thinking of buying this but I want to know for sure that make I will make a profit.

opanugie
01-03-13, 07:40 PM
so the mining is stop produce after 29 days? it just a decoration after that

foxxiegirl
01-03-13, 07:49 PM
There's 720 hours in 30 days, right? If you divide 720 by 22 you will get 32 where you can collect. So, if you multiply 32 by 22 you will get 672. 672 gold in 30 days, isn't bad.

Is my math wrong?

I'm thinking of buying this but I want to know for sure that make I will make a profit.

Check this post,on page 1&2 Pony(not Jake... sorry) says 21 gold every 22 hrs for 30 days ;)

foxxiegirl
01-03-13, 07:50 PM
Sorry here is link

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43115-Treasure-cave

opanugie
01-03-13, 07:59 PM
is the treasure cave will stop produce gold after 29 days and become only a decoration?

bigbux3
01-03-13, 08:05 PM
But the Gold Mine disappears! Why would I want to spend 500 gold on something that's not going to give me 500 gold! This is a lose situation.

bbtx73
01-03-13, 08:10 PM
is the treasure cave will stop produce gold after 29 days and become only a decoration?

Yes, it is

luv2wander
01-03-13, 08:11 PM
If you collect once a day you get 630 gold in 30 days. So you get your 500 gold back plus an additional 130.

cast1532
01-03-13, 08:29 PM
I have money in my iTunes account and I'm going to buy it. It looks so pretty. I wish they had this Monster Story.

cast1532
01-03-13, 08:35 PM
Sorry here is link

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43115-Treasure-cave

Thank you.

But the Gold Mine disappears! Why would I want to spend 500 gold on something that's not going to give me 500 gold! This is a lose situation.

Once the thirty days expire the mining will become a decoration.

cuzicouldyay
01-03-13, 08:39 PM
It just showed up on my phone with the 5 days timer, so that first five day timer that the earliest beta people had was not the end of it all. Man, I had trouble with that sentence. :P

tbka
01-03-13, 08:51 PM
So I'll need to spend $19.99 to get 702 over 30 days? 530($20 buys)-500(cost for cave)+672(potential mined gold)

Candy3030
01-03-13, 09:04 PM
Yup!! Just came up for me too... (With a 5 day timer)

Kami365
01-03-13, 09:51 PM
I also got my ipad pop up treasure cave today,says 5 days ieft,its Limited edition for 500Gold,If this as a decoration after 30days,I might buy one,still waiting for more updates from TL.

Greenkillzzz
01-03-13, 10:07 PM
Ok im thinking about getting 1 but but it costs 500 gold.. Nd if it only lasts 5 days thts a complete rip off. So how long does it last?

chewiehewey
01-03-13, 10:08 PM
I confirm this is the case. If you are diligent about collecting the gold, you spend 500 gold to collect 672 gold over the 30 days before it runs out. 30 days = 720 hours / 22 hour refresh on gold = 32 chances to collect gold every 22 hours over a 30 day period. 32 * 21 gold each collection = 672 gold total possible

chewiehewey
01-03-13, 10:10 PM
And I am on IOS...it just showed up...along with the new Origami Dragon and Tiny Dragon. Bought it. It gives you 21 gold every 22 hours for 30 days, then runs out. Total possible gold is 672.

chewiehewey
01-03-13, 10:11 PM
Apparently, you can buy multiple caves!!!

Candy3030
01-03-13, 10:21 PM
I confirm this is the case. If you are diligent about collecting the gold, you spend 500 gold to collect 672 gold over the 30 days before it runs out. 30 days = 720 hours / 22 hour refresh on gold = 32 chances to collect gold every 22 hours over a 30 day period. 32 * 21 gold each collection = 672 gold total possible

672 (total gold possible) - 500 (gold spent to buy the cave) = 172
Worth it ??
I understood the calculations and bought it anyways... I think its a pretty deco and at least your sure of 21 gold every day + your gifts.

Either 530 gold for 20$ thats spent in 2 seconds or an everyday extra gold that your sure of.....
To each there own ......

wimsical
01-03-13, 11:19 PM
Betcha this excludes android

rosewaterlily
01-03-13, 11:20 PM
I had 500+ free gold from buying decoration goals after installing TL games and decided to buy a cave since it didn't cost me any actual money. It's cute looking and will save me from accidentally buying pop up ad dragons for the time being since I'll have fewer gold on hand to get trapped.

FlamingInferno
01-04-13, 01:43 AM
Ohh crud i could have bought it! If it wasnt for that gold trap last night. 400 gold gone! From a fairy egg! Too bad soo sad

FlamingInferno
01-04-13, 01:47 AM
If u miss one day do u lose the gold too?

suzysuzy35
01-04-13, 02:14 AM
I personally don't think it's worth it. I don't know what's going to happen in the next 30 days, I.e I may plan to go away for a couple of days, or I maybe out for a full day, I.e missing my chance to reset the mine for the gold, which is a possibility. Plus it will take up space on my island at the moment.

Anyway that's my opinion only and I'm not going to buy one.

faisal01911349250
01-04-13, 02:17 AM
Curse the gold trap which took away 500 of my gold otherwise I could have bought it

LilMzB4Life
01-04-13, 03:38 AM
I have a neighbor that has 5 of them. I think the treasure cave is a good idea but I don't see myself playing this game every 22 hours for 30 days to mine from it. With work, children starting school soon, and a possible move to back to my home state it's no guarantee that I would even break even or gain any gold. This is just me and my personal situation.

tr8on
01-04-13, 06:20 AM
Well... I have the option but I am not getting it... I have enough to worry about from day to day without having to worry about collecting Gold for a game every 22 hrs for it to only run out after 30 days. At least should have made it craftable...

...now if it was a constant 21 gold every 22 hrs... then maybe... but only for 30 days? No thanks.

foxxiegirl
01-04-13, 07:04 AM
Apparently, you can buy multiple caves!!!

Ah! I didn't even notice that ty!!! I think i'll grab another,but i may wait so it's in sync with the other. Tho it doesn't really matter since with my job my device is glued to me all day lol.

flowless
01-04-13, 07:49 AM
how is that different from buying gold when they are on sales like 30 or 20%

i mean besides getting ur gold instantly and having a regulare sleep pattern

piebandit
01-04-13, 07:52 AM
Might be worth it, but considering there's no confirmation before making purchases with gold, It's risky to have a lot of gold hanging around.

jrodt333
01-04-13, 08:41 AM
Might be worth it, but considering there's no confirmation before making purchases with gold, It's risky to have a lot of gold hanging around.

You just have to be VERY careful and don't expand often.

mamareader02
01-04-13, 01:58 PM
For me,it's a great idea,because when I buy gold,I have a very bad habit of using most of it up(patient is a virtue I need to work on),so to have a small amount doled out to me daily is a great thing!

suzysuzy35
01-04-13, 02:44 PM
I have nearly accidentally purchased this today when the pop up came up, and I don't even want it.

piebandit
01-04-13, 02:45 PM
honestly, the timings on this cave just outright piss me off. With a 22 hour refresh time, they're guaranteeing that at some point, the user will be asleep, and lose time when the cave is done, but they can't mine it. A 24 hour refresh time would have been fairer, with no lost hours, but the way it's designed, unless someone's life is this game, there's no way to gain the maximum benefit. a 22 hour refresh time shows outright scorn

andreiamarques30
01-05-13, 08:52 AM
honestly, the timings on this cave just outright piss me off. With a 22 hour refresh time, they're guaranteeing that at some point, the user will be asleep, and lose time when the cave is done, but they can't mine it. A 24 hour refresh time would have been fairer, with no lost hours, but the way it's designed, unless someone's life is this game, there's no way to gain the maximum benefit. a 22 hour refresh time shows outright scorn

Forget about the maximum benefit, just think you'll get 130 profit if you mine it every 24 hours. It's still worth it and perfectly doable!

kwhales
01-05-13, 08:57 AM
Forget about the maximum benefit, just think you'll get 130 profit if you mine it every 24 hours. It's still worth it and perfectly doable!

Or spend 10 bucks and get 250 profit without remembering a thing. Guess it's preference.

peteralan
01-05-13, 08:59 AM
This should be able to be purchased with your coins instead of gold I have over 7 million coins that I can't do anything with except for expanding TL need to wake up and look at what is going on

wassupbaby
01-05-13, 09:40 AM
Or spend 10 bucks and get 250 profit without remembering a thing. Guess it's preference.

Its NOT profit !! It's just the gold you bought with your money. I feel sorry if you dont know the difference.

knj00
01-05-13, 05:35 PM
I looked through the thread and I could have missed it so if I am asking something already answered sorry.

I was wondering does anyone know the amount of time you have to collect the gold after the 22hrs, before it resets for the next 22hrs? There must be a set time you have to collect before it resets, right?

Kami365
01-05-13, 05:53 PM
I looked through the thread and I could have missed it so if I am asking something already answered sorry.

I was wondering does anyone know the amount of time you have to collect the gold after the 22hrs, before it resets for the next 22hrs? There must be a set time you have to collect before it resets, right?
There is timer on Treasure Cave,once you collect 21 gold,than the treasure cave timer start again for 22 hrs to collect next 21gold,also showing how many days left to get gold from cave.Validity for treasure cave is 30 days.

knj00
01-05-13, 06:19 PM
There is timer on Treasure Cave,once you collect 21 gold,than the treasure cave timer start again for 22 hrs to collect next 21gold,also showing how many days left to get gold from cave.Validity for treasure cave is 30 days.

Yes I understand that. My question was how much time do you have to collect the gold once the 22hrs is up before it resets and you lose that days gold. They must have a set amount of time you can collect it before it resets. Is it a couple minutes, a half hour, an hour or two?

Kami365
01-05-13, 07:33 PM
Yes I understand that. My question was how much time do you have to collect the gold once the 22hrs is up before it resets and you lose that days gold. They must have a set amount of time you can collect it before it resets. Is it a couple minutes, a half hour, an hour or two?

I just bought 20 hrs ago,after I purchase,immediately you can collect the 21 gold,than timer starts for 22 hrs,now I'm collecting my 2nd 21gold in 22 hrs,but really don't how you long you can hold the gold collecting from treasure cave,when gold expiry time after due,might we should ask from moderator.

knj00
01-05-13, 08:02 PM
I just bought 20 hrs ago,after I purchase,immediately you can collect the 21 gold,than timer starts for 22 hrs,now I'm collecting my 2nd 21gold in 22 hrs,but really don't how you long you can hold the gold collecting from treasure cave,when gold expiry time after due,might we should ask from moderator.

Yes I have the cave too and that is why I would like to know. So if someone who knows would enlighten us it would be very much appreciated. :)

FlamingInferno
01-05-13, 08:05 PM
This should be able to be purchased with your coins instead of gold I have over 7 million coins that I can't do anything with except for expanding TL need to wake up and look at what is going on

Lol 7mil! How much food do u have?

kooky panda
01-05-13, 09:49 PM
Not sure. I will see if I can find out.

finnth12
01-05-13, 10:22 PM
Can someone confirm this, so the cave is 500 gold, and gives 21 gold per 22 hrs for 30 days.
So the math is it like this? 24 hrs x 30 days = 720 hrs
720hrs/22hrs= 32 times x 21 gold = 687gold -500 gold = 187 gold profit.
And I heard the first time after u buy it u will get 25 gold for start. So it will be 187+25= 212 gold total profit. Is this true?

And it's limited time right? Cos I have 3 days left to buy it. Who knows exactly about this? I just want to know is it worth it to have it?
Thx.

finnth12
01-05-13, 10:28 PM
Can someone confirm this, so the cave is 500 gold, and gives 21 gold per 22 hrs for 30 days.
And I heard the first time after u buy it u will get 25 gold for start. So it will be 187+25= 212 gold total profit. Is this true?

And it's limited time right? Cos I have 3 days left to buy it. Who knows exactly about this? I just want to know is it worth it to have it?
Thx.

Edit, wrong calculation, lol.
32x21= 672-500=172 + 25= 197 for total profit.

FlamingInferno
01-06-13, 12:17 AM

Thx.

25 gold start? Where did you here that?

uevenliftbro
01-06-13, 03:09 AM
Haha, this is the biggest rip off in my opinion.. They would have to pay ME if they wanted me to come back to their game every single 22 hours for a whole month! I can't believe there are people out there willing to pay THEM so that they can do it instead and make a very minimal reward for doing so.

First of all you have to spend the initial $20 in the first place, then you get a maximum of 35% more gold on top(assuming you remember to collect every single 22 hours). 35% isn't really that much if you think about it. We are literally talking about mere dollars that you are "saving" by buying this, except the catch is you have to now play this game every day for the next month just so you can get your money's worth.

1 month later you have invested way too much time, energy and money into this game, you've already made the commitment and now you are going to continue to play and spend more money for gold in the future. In the end you are LOSING money because you will be buying even more gold after relying on that little bit of gold every day since you will no longer have it.

Don't buy this, if you want gold, buy it. Don't buy the cave, there's no point in wasting that time and energy for such little gain. You're better off enjoying the game and playing it whenever YOU feel like it, the fun will be ****ed when you force youself to play routinely every single 22 hours just so you can actually collect the gold that you already payed for.

Candy3030
01-06-13, 05:52 AM
Edit, wrong calculation, lol.
32x21= 672-500=172 + 25= 197 for total profit.

Why the + 25?? The total profit is 172... There is no + 25. I bought it and I dont see where the + 25 comes from?
When you build it you get your 21 gold right away , but that is the first day of your 30 days...

Candy3030
01-06-13, 06:05 AM
Haha, this is the biggest rip off in my opinion.. They would have to pay ME if they wanted me to come back to their game every single 22 hours for a whole month! I can't believe there are people out there willing to pay THEM so that they can do it instead and make a very minimal reward for doing so.

First of all you have to spend the initial $20 in the first place, then you get a maximum of 35% more gold on top(assuming you remember to collect every single 22 hours). 35% isn't really that much if you think about it. We are literally talking about mere dollars that you are "saving" by buying this, except the catch is you have to now play this game every day for the next month just so you can get your money's worth.

1 month later you have invested way too much time, energy and money into this game, you've already made the commitment and now you are going to continue to play and spend more money for gold in the future. In the end you are LOSING money because you will be buying even more gold after relying on that little bit of gold every day since you will no longer have it.

Don't buy this, if you want gold, buy it. Don't buy the cave, there's no point in wasting that time and energy for such little gain. You're better off enjoying the game and playing it whenever YOU feel like it, the fun will be ****ed when you force youself to play routinely every single 22 hours just so you can actually collect the gold that you already payed for.

I completly agree with this statement if you are not a daily player.... You are totally losing out in profit.
On the other hand, there are daily players like me who is on sick leave from work. I am on this game daily and do not think it is a hassel to come and collect my 21 gold every 22 hrs... When I buy gold, it is gone within a maximum of 10 mins and the day after I have 0 gold left! Now I have to sit and hope that some of my nbrs will send me some! For my part I am happy knowing that my daily gold is soon on the way and I dont have to hope that some of nbrs will send me some gold...
I guess to each there own opinion, not everyone has the same gameplay...

wassupbaby
01-06-13, 06:40 AM

First of all , you dont necessarily have to spent 20$ to buy the cave.
Second of all,i really dont understand your "math" about this. Let's say i bought a cave for 500 golds.After 1 month i get 672 golds back and with 672 golds, im gonna buy another cave and get 172 leftover. And the next month i get another 672 from the cave and 172 leftover from last month. After 2 month i could have 672+172 = 844. Then i buy another cave and get 344 leftover and next month im gonna have 672+344 = 1016 gold.... That's how it works !!!! And its gonna work more efective if you have 5 caves !!!
Last but not least, if you can not play at least once a day then i have to agree , dont buy it .

peteralan
01-06-13, 07:37 AM
I agree this is a total ripoff why don't they let you buy it with all the coins that you have collected you can't do much except spend it on expansions

jrodt333
01-06-13, 08:36 AM
First of all , you dont necessarily have to spent 20$ to buy the cave.
Second of all,i really dont understand your "math" about this. Let's say i bought a cave for 500 golds.After 1 month i get 672 golds back and with 672 golds, im gonna buy another cave and get 172 leftover. And the next month i get another 672 from the cave and 172 leftover from last month. After 2 month i could have 672+172 = 844. Then i buy another cave and get 344 leftover and next month im gonna have 672+344 = 1016 gold.... That's how it works !!!! And its gonna work more efective if you have 5 caves !!!
Last but not least, if you can not play at least once a day then i have to agree , dont buy it .

Um...it's limited time, so you can't buy another one month after the first.

I agree this is a total ripoff why don't they let you buy it with all the coins that you have collected you can't do much except spend it on expansions

If you could buy it with coins than no one would pay real money to get one and TL wouldn't release something that doesn't get them any money.

foxxiegirl
01-06-13, 09:32 AM

Your totally right if a person isn't a daily player. This would be silly unless they wanted the decor and some of the gold. For those that do play daily and can check the game at the very least every 24 hrs. It's a great deal, hands down. Also i know they have gold traps but if your more of an advanced player you really have no reason to go into the market and your expansions are so far out that you don't really ever touch the area.

knj00
01-06-13, 12:36 PM

Ok, Thank You. :)

foxxiegirl
01-06-13, 12:52 PM
I would think that if you don't collect from the cave in 22 hrs that the gold just sits there waiting for you to collect it. I don't see why it would expire since your just missing out on the hrs/days you have left in the cave to collect. So if you forget to collect for a full 24 hrs after you were ment to, then you just get 21 gold and you missed out on a day and another 21 gold. Just my opinion tho.

finnth12
01-06-13, 01:18 PM
Why the + 25?? The total profit is 172... There is no + 25. I bought it and I dont see where the + 25 comes from?
When you build it you get your 21 gold right away , but that is the first day of your 30 days...

My nbr told me, or he must have been wrong about the number. Gosh, I only have 2 and half day to buy but my gold is still not enough :( guess I won't have the cave.

knj00
01-06-13, 01:57 PM
I would think that if you don't collect from the cave in 22 hrs that the gold just sits there waiting for you to collect it. I don't see why it would expire since your just missing out on the hrs/days you have left in the cave to collect. So if you forget to collect for a full 24 hrs after you were ment to, then you just get 21 gold and you missed out on a day and another 21 gold. Just my opinion tho.

That could very well be the case, that if you don't collect at the 22hs then it just sits until you collect it, then the timer starts again for 22hrs.

It's just with how everyone is talking about losing out if you don't collect every 22hrs I was wondering if there was a set time you have to collect. If it does just sit there then I guess people could just collect evey 24hrs and not worry about needing to wake up to collect or the time getting earlier and earlier. Yes you would still miss out on 42 gold doing it this way but 130 gold profit is not bad at all. :)

wassupbaby
01-06-13, 03:08 PM
Um...it's limited time, so you can't buy another one month after the first.

If you could buy it with coins than no one would pay real money to get one and TL wouldn't release something that doesn't get them any money.

You're right. And that's why im not buying it until its pernament on the market.

kooky panda
01-06-13, 04:49 PM
That could very well be the case, that if you don't collect at the 22hs then it just sits until you collect it, then the timer starts again for 22hrs.

It's just with how everyone is talking about losing out if you don't collect every 22hrs I was wondering if there was a set time you have to collect. If it does just sit there then I guess people could just collect evey 24hrs and not worry about needing to wake up to collect or the time getting earlier and earlier. Yes you would still miss out on 42 gold doing it this way but 130 gold profit is not bad at all. :)

I set the alarm on my phone for the 22 hours, so everytime my alarm goes off, I run over and collect from it. I started my first one around 9:00 pm my time, so it always is ready when I am awake.

purplegem611
01-06-13, 04:56 PM
Does everyone get 30 days from the time they buy it or has some of the days already gone?

foxxiegirl
01-06-13, 06:03 PM
Does everyone get 30 days from the time they buy it or has some of the days already gone?

30 days from when you buy. Also i collected 2 hrs late for those that wondered and the 21 was still there and then my count down timer started again.

uevenliftbro
01-06-13, 06:04 PM
I completly agree with this statement if you are not a daily player.... You are totally losing out in profit.
On the other hand, there are daily players like me who is on sick leave from work. I am on this game daily and do not think it is a hassel to come and collect my 21 gold every 22 hrs... When I buy gold, it is gone within a maximum of 10 mins and the day after I have 0 gold left! Now I have to sit and hope that some of my nbrs will send me some! For my part I am happy knowing that my daily gold is soon on the way and I dont have to hope that some of nbrs will send me some gold...
I guess to each there own opinion, not everyone has the same gameplay...

Regardless of being a daily player, it's still not worth it. I'm a daily player myself, I play when I wake up in the morning, when I have lunch and before I go to bed, so you can say I play quite a lot. But if I were to get the cave then I'd have to play a lot more and it wouldn't fit in my schedule at all.

Okay, sure, the first day would be great, I'd collect the gold in the morning when i wake up, perfect. what about the next day? am I supposed to wake up 2 hours early to collect the next lot? and the next day? 4 hours? It's ridiculous, and what if I'm late to work/school because I've slept in and I don't have time to play and I continue to forget about the game for the rest of the day?

You get the idea. It takes extra effort. I feel sorry for anyone keeping this game on their conscious all day forcing themselves to remember to collect every 22 hours just to make that little 172 profit. I highly doubt anyone will be able to make that maximum 172 gold, and if someone were to, I'd feel sorry for them. If you are really that worried about money that you need that tiny little "profit" then you shouldn't be spending money on games in the first place. Stay back an extra hour at work, on minimum wage you could buy double that amount of gold..

And about you have 0 gold left after 10 minutes. If you buy the cave, you're gold is going to disappear within less than a minute every time if you use it - it's the same thing. This sounds more like a self discipline issue more than anything though.

Takiofallen
01-06-13, 06:18 PM
A bit harsh but it is true. This gold cave is an elaborate scam. you actually only starting making a profit in gold after 3 weeks, and that is if you don't miss a day. Unless you have nothing to do all day fro the next month it is a waste of money. I am also a daily player but there are days where i don't even sign on to clear my nest or breeding den. It's so easy to miss that time slot where you must collect that your going to miss a day here and there. I'm not going to knock anyones life style but for a normal person it's very hard to keep this up for 30 days.
Regardless of being a daily player, it's still not worth it. I'm a daily player myself, I play when I wake up in the morning, when I have lunch and before I go to bed, so you can say I play quite a lot. But if I were to get the cave then I'd have to play a lot more and it wouldn't fit in my schedule at all.

Okay, sure, the first day would be great, I'd collect the gold in the morning when i wake up, perfect. what about the next day? am I supposed to wake up 2 hours early to collect the next lot? and the next day? 4 hours? It's ridiculous, and what if I'm late to work/school because I've slept in and I don't have time to play and I continue to forget about the game for the rest of the day?

You get the idea. It takes extra effort. I feel sorry for anyone keeping this game on their conscious all day forcing themselves to remember to collect every 22 hours just to make that little 172 profit. I highly doubt anyone will be able to make that maximum 172 gold, and if someone were to, I'd feel sorry for them. If you are really that worried about money that you need that tiny little "profit" then you shouldn't be spending money on games in the first place. Stay back an extra hour at work, on minimum wage you could buy double that amount of gold..

And about you have 0 gold left after 10 minutes. If you buy the cave, you're gold is going to disappear within less than a minute every time if you use it - it's the same thing. This sounds more like a self discipline issue more than anything though.

Candy3030
01-06-13, 07:19 PM

To each there own!!
I do not think in my case IT TAKES ME EXTRA EFFORT to play ....
Btw, I DO GET THE IDEA! I Simply disagree for my part "get it"

Like I said before everryone simply has a different opinion and thats fine. If you think its not worth it, fine, dont buy it.... Others think it is , then thats fine also... No one will ever be on the same page I belive, but thats ok... We are not all the same person.

kooky panda
01-06-13, 08:56 PM
I agree, this is an optional feature that depending on your gameplay may or may not be for you.
I am trying it to see how it is, and even if I break even , it is something new to do.
Also once the cave expires, I get to keep it as a decoration.:)

Now if I had to collect every 3 hours, then I would have to think about getting it then. ( I do like my sleep--LOL)

kooky panda
01-07-13, 11:00 AM

Yes I have the cave too and that is why I would like to know. So if someone who knows would enlighten us it would be very much appreciated. :)

I checked with ponyroar:
If you don't collect your Gold at the 22 hour mark, it just hangs out until you're ready to mine it.
You don't lose the Gold, it doesn't expire. However, say you collect the Gold at 24 hours, you're losing those two hours that you could have on the next Gold mining timer. So it's possible to take a loss with the Treasure Cave, but TL feels it's timed enough to where a player in any time zone could start the Treasure Cave & log in daily to collect it without any trouble.

JakeStorm8
01-07-13, 11:50 AM

The timer for the next collection doesn't start until you collect a "ready to collect" chunk of gold. If you don't collect the gold, it will wait for you, but you effectively lose gold because you could be putting that time into the next collection.

Hope that helps.

piebandit
01-07-13, 03:42 PM
I checked with ponyroar:
If you don't collect your Gold at the 22 hour mark, it just hangs out until you're ready to mine it.
You don't lose the Gold, it doesn't expire. However, say you collect the Gold at 24 hours, you're losing those two hours that you could have on the next Gold mining timer. So it's possible to take a loss with the Treasure Cave, but TL feels it's timed enough to where a player in any time zone could start the Treasure Cave & log in daily to collect it without any trouble.

I feel differently. If it's 22 hours, then it's going to cycle to a point where you ARE asleep and lose 2 hours. that two hours is then carried forward. 22 hours is a slap in the face. 24 hours, getting it at the same time each day makes the most sense, because then players can build the check into their daily routine. if you start at 9pm, the next day it's 7pm, then 5, 3, 1, 11am, 9, 7, and then 5 am. maybe you're up at five, but the next day is 3am. from that point on, you're losing 2 hours a day. hence my point, without waking up in the middle of the night to play this game, you're not maximizing its usage.

This could all be alleviated by extending the deadline to,say, 45 days, but capping the mining at 33 times, which would add a lesser penalty to less frequent players, either delaying the collection, or if they're very infrequent, actually losing profit, while not turning their life into this game.

NouraMoh
01-07-13, 05:26 PM

Totally agree with that
I was debating whether or not to buy this thing since I had 500 gold laying around.. And I decided to go for another upgraded habitat.
I now have 3 Raging Rocks and 4 Glorious Groves

TL, make this cave thingy permanent and I'll be the first to buy all 5 of them :)

purplegem611
01-07-13, 08:52 PM
Isn't it cheaper to just buy the gold that we would make a profit of than buying the gold to buy the cave? Just saying 250 gold 9.99 or 550 gold 19.99??? You will spend more to buy gold just to make a profit than buying say the 250 gold... Unless you already have the 500 gold then it's worth it otherwise not so much...

jrodt333
01-07-13, 10:38 PM
Isn't it cheaper to just buy the gold that we would make a profit of than buying the gold to buy the cave? Just saying 250 gold 9.99 or 550 gold 19.99??? You will spend more to buy gold just to make a profit than buying say the 250 gold... Unless you already have the 500 gold then it's worth it otherwise not so much...

You're right, I think, unless someone wants to pay money AND collect all the time. As for me, I actually had about 800 gold saved up, so I bought it. Definitely not waking up at 3 AM though, I'll just collect every 24 hrs.

wassupbaby
01-07-13, 10:49 PM
Totally agree with that
I was debating whether or not to buy this thing since I had 500 gold laying around.. And I decided to go for another upgraded habitat.
I now have 3 Raging Rocks and 4 Glorious Groves

TL, make this cave thingy permanent and I'll be the first to buy all 5 of them :)

There're already many pp with 5 caves :D and yes, im gonna buy it too if it's permanent.

FlamingInferno
01-08-13, 04:50 AM
If you accidentally bought the gold mine you need at least to collect from it 24 times. That would give you 504 gold i think because i didnt use a calculator. You can mine it up to 32 times and u have an extra 16 hours. Which means u can be a little late about a 16 hours total but not everyday. The total gold it gives is about 672 if you collect it all 32 times. Remember my calculation might be wrong cause i didnt use a calculator

cheryllemon
01-08-13, 05:47 AM
I bought it. You get 21 pieces of gold per day for 30 days.

arronsmommy
01-08-13, 11:39 PM
I will definitely be using my alarm to get up and collect my gold. I just I should have done my math before purchasing the treasure cave but its all good. I can get up and mine it in the middle of the night roughly 8 times within the 30 days. Not too big of a deal. Although it would have been better to have it be mined every 24 hours so someone could have scheduled it to the time they would like and extended the days to collect from it to equal the same amount of gold u would get this way but its all good. I'm gaining a little bit of gold after being robbed of it a few times within the game, so its all good for now, but we shall see how I feel after having to wake up early and in the middle of the night after a few days. Lol But it really is up to the individual player if they want to deal with the hassle of mining every 22 hours. Its not for everyone. But if u want a little extra gold that u don't have to pay for then its worth it. Hope this helps! :-)

cinnamon57
01-12-13, 01:23 PM
after getting up in the middle of the night to collect my gold, I have decided that some developer with TeamLava is laughing . I think I am starting to hate the treasure cave at this point.

jrodt333
01-12-13, 01:39 PM
after getting up in the middle of the night to collect my gold, I have decided that some developer with TeamLava is laughing .I think I am starting to hate the treasure cave at this point.

You don't have to get up in the middle of the night. As long as you collect every 24 hours you won't lose gold.

mikeclit
02-03-13, 02:37 PM
This seems to be a very profitable idea for Team Lava.
Is there any chance this is brought back at a later date?

lollyloo123
02-03-13, 04:38 PM
Not sure which treasure cave youre talking about? :/

kwhales
02-03-13, 04:40 PM
I didn't even realize it was gone.

sollia
02-03-13, 04:42 PM
I never really got a clear answer on what that really was, could someone tell me?

knj00
02-03-13, 04:49 PM
I would buy another one if they did.

@sollia: It was a cave they offered for a short time that cost 500 gold and you "mined" it for 30 days. If you mined it each day at the 22hr time you gained 672 for the month and that ended up being a profit of 172 for the month.

unosocite
02-03-13, 04:54 PM
And after the 1month period is up, what happens to the cave?

kwhales
02-03-13, 04:55 PM
Decoration.

sollia
02-03-13, 05:02 PM
Hmm. While I suppose in the end you profit I don't know if I could spend that kind of money when something may prevent me from collecting.

But it seems like a good seller for TL so I don't see why they wouldn't bring it back.

jrodt333
02-03-13, 10:45 PM
And after the 1month period is up, what happens to the cave?

It says "Your treasure cave is out of gold!" or something like that and then it's just a decoration.

unclejamey1
02-04-13, 08:23 AM
I've now used up my treasure cave. TL, if you're interested, I really liked this feature and would like to see it become a permanent part of the game.

Baraze
02-04-13, 08:45 AM
I actually liked the cave. If I had the 500 gold just sitting there I'd have used it all in a couple days or lost in by accident. I just hope we can store it when it's done.

cheenuts
02-06-13, 03:40 PM
I liked the idea of storing and spending only a certain amount a day. And it was SAFE. I hope you can let us deposit another 500 gold, or even more. Would be nice if we can use it, rather than just placing it as a decoration or selling it for 13000.

grondai
02-06-13, 03:46 PM
We need to be able to store it

kaylahni
02-06-13, 09:45 PM

How it works:

Is there anything in the works where we might be able to recharge our empty treasure caves for a reduced price? It's fairly attractive, but you can't put it in storage or rotate it. I know I can sell it but I'd really like to keep it in the hopes we can recharge them! I spent real money to buy it and would really like to see this offered again!

redskyjuice
02-21-13, 01:52 PM
Can someone explain to me how to treasure cave really works? I'm assuming from the description, that you can get gold from it everyday. Probably a random amount but, is there a range of how much gold you get?

Also what I really want to know is if the treasure cave really runs out of gold after a certain amount of usage. Because in the description it says to "mine everyday before it's mined out."

[S8] Elsa
02-21-13, 01:54 PM
The Treasure Cave expires 30 Days after you buy it. Every 22 hours, it will give you 21 Gold until it expires.

SDYoung33
02-21-13, 02:28 PM
Do you always have to buy new Treasure Cave? I still have the first one.

knj00
02-21-13, 03:31 PM
So is this only available for a % of users again??

tonguelashing
02-21-13, 03:33 PM
So is this only available for a % of users again??

just iOS users.

knj00
02-21-13, 03:53 PM
I'm iOS and purchased one last time but it is not available for me this time :(

betsyb514
02-21-13, 03:55 PM
I'm also iOS, no treasure cave in my market either.

FlamingInferno
02-21-13, 03:56 PM
Yes! The Treasure Cave is back! And I have enough gold to buy it now! Last I couldnt buy it because of the 400 gold loss. From Fairy dragon. But i dont think I have time to mine it. Lol

betsyb514
02-21-13, 04:01 PM
Yes! The Treasure Cave is back! And I have enough gold to buy it now! Last I couldnt buy it because of the 400 gold loss. From Fairy dragon. But i dont think I have time to mine it. Lol

What platform are you playing on?

111ace
02-21-13, 04:04 PM
The Treasure Cave expires 30 Days after you buy it. Every 22 hours, it will give you 21 Gold until it expires.

So u'll have to collect it every 22 hours or it will not continue to produce gold until u collected them? So u're not gonna collecting 42 golds at one shot if u collect after 44 hrs, it'll be still 21 gold right?

tasha291
02-21-13, 04:07 PM
Ok so I should have read this all the way through b4 I bought it bc it sounds like you can just buy the gold at a cheaper rate��. But it is pretty.

betsyb514
02-21-13, 04:18 PM
Ok, I've re-booted my device and I still don't have an option to buy the Treasure Cave. Can anyone confirm it is being released to everyone? iOS user on Valentine's version. Thanks!

codenamezebra
02-21-13, 04:43 PM
Not available to everyone....just some...and.....not available on android at all.

snuggy95
02-21-13, 05:23 PM
Dear TeamLava,

I just had bought a treasure cave and I was wondering when you can mine again after it expires after 30 days. If you can mine again can you use the same mine or do you have to buy a new one to use it. Please reply back as soon as you can thanks! :)

wassupbaby
02-21-13, 05:27 PM
TL, pls make it permanent in the market and fully released to all players !

finnth12
02-21-13, 05:32 PM
Shoot! I didn't have enough gold before, and still don't enough gold now, lol. Both my device are being offered for 4 days something. I'm on iOS.

kooky panda
02-21-13, 05:51 PM
Dear TeamLava,

I just had bought a treasure cave and I was wondering when you can mine again after it expires after 30 days. If you can mine again can you use the same mine or do you have to buy a new one to use it. Please reply back as soon as you can thanks! :)

You cannot mine the same cave again. When it expires, you will need to purchase a new cave when you get the offer .

You do get to keep the cave for a decoration after it expires.

snuggy95
02-21-13, 05:56 PM
Ok thanks for the reply

knj00
02-21-13, 06:10 PM
Why has this thread been moved to bug reports? I have been looking everywhere, lol.

betsyb514
02-21-13, 07:16 PM
You cannot mine the same cave again. When it expires, you will need to purchase a new cave when you get the offer .

You do get to keep the cave for a decoration after it expires.

Kooky,

Will everyone get the offer eventually? I missed it last time and really want one!

kooky panda
02-21-13, 07:38 PM
Kooky,

Will everyone get the offer eventually? I missed it last time and really want one!
I am not really sure, I hope everyone does, but I believe this offer is sent out randomly.

kooky panda
02-21-13, 07:39 PM
Why has this thread been moved to bug reports? I have been looking everywhere, lol.

oops, that was me when I was merging threads. My bad, I will move back to the discussion forum.:o

lilobrat05
02-21-13, 08:24 PM

Okay so the cave costs 500 gold. If you can collect from it every 22 hrs and get 21 gold lets figure this out. There are 24 hrs in one day and the cave lasts 30 days so that equals 720 hours. So now let's divide that by 22 to figure out how many times we can actually collect from it. That comes out to be 32.7272 so you can collect from it 32 times before it expires. If you collect 21 gold each time then you end up with a maximum of 672 gold which means you can make 172 gold off the cave from mining as long as you don't miss any days of mining.