PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal recipes

KadeeDid
12-27-12, 09:07 AM
On Restaurant Story, the Halloween recipes on the regular appliances disappeared. Will that happen on BS? Are there recipes that I should be rushing to master such as the autumn ones, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas. if so, which ones?

ginrae22
12-27-12, 10:25 AM
In general the holiday/seasonal recipes are around for a while and then get pulled (only if they are on the regular stove/oven etc.). I just wish we had some warning because I completely forgot about my Halloween recipes. I wanted to make enough that it would hang around in my bakery or restaurant for a while. Darn. on RS only the pumpkin porridge and candy corn pizza are left. boo! I wish they would just make every recipe we get permanent because they will end up making new holiday ones the following year anyway. That's my opinion.

There is no rush on recipes that were on separate appliances for example the turkey oven or winter wonder ovens. As long as it is not on the normal oven it's safe. Just don't sell that oven always keep it in storage then you can take it out whenever you would like.

So KadeeDid I recommend that you make as many as possibly of the holiday recipes on BS. You just never know which ones may stay and which will certainly go. I hope that helps.

nky1111
12-28-12, 03:39 PM
actually hardly anyone would deliberately bake them again.. because they all are level 1 dishes to be accessible to starters . so they take enormous time to complete. pumpkin porridge is an exception probably thats wly its still there.

nky1111
12-28-12, 03:45 PM
unless you are level 100 they would paralyze the whole bakery and u'll have to close the door to keep them fed....

rosewaterlily
12-28-12, 06:05 PM
I hope the autumn cake and cookies aren't taken away, they rolled them out so late in the year that it was practically winter already--I would have liked to bake them in September instead of after Halloween, and I don't like looking at those recipes on my counter looking out of season with all the winter stuff so I haven't mastered them yet. I mastered the Halloween oven recipes and plan to never cook them again whether they're taken away or not because the mummy cupcake and spider brownies aren't cute looking. Next Halloween I can still make my witch cauldron and blood drink machine recipes since those recipes won't be taken away and I haven't mastered them to level 4 yet.