PDA

View Full Version : What is the best item to gift in fashion story?

purpleblue88
12-27-12, 08:27 AM
item $ or exp ?

Black shoes
yellow sunny bag
black leggings
red sweater

QueenAssassin21
12-27-12, 08:35 AM
In my opinion, black shoes.

soclassymom
12-27-12, 09:33 AM
I prefer black shoes ..

Zee_Zatara
12-27-12, 09:47 AM
Because the black shoes are 200 a pop, I've accumulated about 8 billion of them so I don't like gifting or receiving them anymore. The sunny handbags are by far the hardest to keep in stock since you only give/get 50 of them, so I prefer giving and receiving those. I put them on top of an aquarium in my beach display and they work well there.

But really, it is WAYYYYY past time we got new gift options!!

awertie
12-27-12, 12:38 PM
I usually gift the sunny handbags, because they are the most colorful and I rarely get them gifted to me. Some people will gift you back what you gifted them, so you should keep in mind which gift you prefer while gifting others.

marrrina
12-27-12, 01:24 PM
I hate black shoes because everyone gifts them and they just end up taking too much counter space. As a high level player with a lot of merchandise out I just end up having to delete the shoes to make room. I hate all the gifts tbh because they're the same boring things that have been around for a couple years, but I prefer the handbags because I can get rid of them quickly.

QueenAssassin21
12-27-12, 03:38 PM
Because the black shoes are 200 a pop, I've accumulated about 8 billion of them so I don't like gifting or receiving them anymore. The sunny handbags are by far the hardest to keep in stock since you only give/get 50 of them, so I prefer giving and receiving those. I put them on top of an aquarium in my beach display and they work well there.

But really, it is WAYYYYY past time we got new gift options!!

^^ This agree 100%. I'm so bored of the same gifts, need new ones TL.

cherryberry9
12-27-12, 03:48 PM
I take anything.

pattypopo
12-27-12, 06:48 PM
I take everything and because they are the same boring things over and over, I really don't give it much thought. I have my black shoes on the same white counter I started with back in March. I always gift everyone daily, but it is not a big part of my game.

purpleblue88
12-28-12, 10:34 AM
LOL at the comments. Ok thanks for answering. Yes We do need more gift options and lets start building items and in the case of fashion story ask for thread, silk, needles, beads, plaid, silver, gold. This will make dresses shoes purses and accesories.

lollipop_rp
12-28-12, 09:38 PM
LOL at the comments. Ok thanks for answering. Yes We do need more gift options and lets start building items and in the case of fashion story ask for thread, silk, needles, beads, plaid, silver, gold. This will make dresses shoes purses and accesories.

I don't think we have to build dresses shoes and purses.
Although, the building idea is good. Wat abt building runways?

nky1111
12-29-12, 01:57 PM
btw, red sweaters aren't on any collection, the only way to get them is gift. probably the collection was removed, i remember that contrast pumps could be ordered and now can't find them.
sunny and black slacks u better order yourself and get 2 gems for each pretty quickly.

although those gifts can really help the beginners to stock up

btw apple version already can build a makeup counter

callofcthulhu
12-30-12, 03:18 AM
Purses. Besides being one of my favorite colors, they're the only gift that sells. I decline shoes.

Christiana12345
01-01-13, 05:29 PM
I hate black shoes because everyone gifts them and they just end up taking too much counter space. As a high level player with a lot of merchandise out I just end up having to delete the shoes to make room. I hate all the gifts tbh because they're the same boring things that have been around for a couple years, but I prefer the handbags because I can get rid of them quickly.
U know that u can just add a the shoes on one counter?

lilylunalove
01-01-13, 09:59 PM
I would like to know which is the best gift profit wise? Haven't figured that out yet. Don't know how much sweaters and pumps sell for.

Other than that I gift and accept all of them. Though I'd like to get more sweaters, slacks and purses because everyone sends pumps and I have a whole lot of them at all times. More gift options would be cool too.

maguar
01-02-13, 12:28 AM
Profit wise I believe it's pumps which is why they have been gifted so often that some people have way more than they can sell.

marrrina
01-02-13, 09:23 AM
U know that u can just add a the shoes on one counter?

I know that but if I have extra free ones I put them on those counters because the more counters that are filled up, the more likes that can be left.

lilylunalove
01-03-13, 07:22 PM
Profit wise I believe it's pumps which is why they have been gifted so often that some people have way more than they can sell.
That's what I thought.

I know that but if I have extra free ones I put them on those counters because the more counters that are filled up, the more likes that can be left.
But wouldn't selling the gifted items bring in more coins than the like bonuses? I'd rather keep the gifts and sell them from one counter than use more counters and space to get more likes and then having to clear them out if I run out of counters. Just my two cents. :)

Zee_Zatara
01-03-13, 09:48 PM
Individually all the gift items are worth the same amount: 2 coins per unit. The only difference is how many units you get per "gifting." You receive 200 pumps per gifting, 100 sweaters or slacks per gifting, and 50 handbags per gifting.

I have exactly one rack/table set aside per gift item and they all sell at the same rate per hour. Obviously my pump table has a billion units on it and it won't sell out for years, and I also have a ton of red sweaters. The handbags and slacks sell out every day since I receive far fewer of those. Since they are the hardest to keep in stock and every gift item sells at the same rate, I prefer handbags and slacks.

I suppose you could put out lots of tables full of nothing but pumps and maybe they would sell faster (though I'm not certain they would since I haven't tried it), but I refuse to have multiple tables of the same item, especially of something as boring as pumps.

sand
01-04-13, 06:35 AM
Gift the sweaters or the shoes, because your neighbors can make the same handbags in 2 minutes and the pants in 15 minutes. But the sweaters and shoes are not in anybody's catalog. Send shoes to neighbors who are struggling to keep their store stocked.
25 colorful but goofy purses -- 50 coins
100 plain, boring sweaters or pants -- 200 coins
200 hot-looking (at first) shoes that quickly get boring -- 400 coins

sand
01-04-13, 06:48 AM
People complain about the boring contrast pumps, then at the same time complain about not being able to keep their store stocked. Really? 20 neighbors send you 200 boring shoes -- So what? That's 4000 items you can spread over 20 stacks or pile up on one stack. If you spread them, you'll cash them out in less than a day. You want variety? Head for the catalog!

Zee_Zatara
01-04-13, 07:48 AM
Gift the sweaters or the shoes, because your neighbors can make the same handbags in 2 minutes and the pants in 15 minutes. But the sweaters and shoes are not in anybody's catalog. Send shoes to neighbors who are struggling to keep their store stocked.
25 colorful but goofy purses -- 50 coins
100 plain, boring sweaters or pants -- 200 coins
200 hot-looking (at first) shoes that quickly get boring -- 400 coins

Correction, you get 50 purses -- 100 coins.

I understand your point, but at higher levels, there's no point in giving/getting more shoes. Everyone has millions of them. I'd rather get/give the handbags since they are far harder to keep in stock. Yes I know you can order them but high level players would have mastered them ages ago and don't have the time for it.

Christiana12345
01-05-13, 03:25 PM
Pumps;) :D
They give 200 of them and u can't order pumps

nky1111
01-05-13, 04:11 PM
At higher levels the pumps provide extra 3-4 occupied tables. How many can u fill with 22 slots? i have ~45 but i haven't yet run out of fast orders. after that how many? 20-25? i'd take that extra 4 then.

btw, it seems like gift slots don't expire? so u can have quite a reserve there))