PDA

View Full Version : Expansion takes forever!!!!!

willowtree01
12-27-12, 04:20 AM
It is taking me forever to get 1,000,000 coins to expand. Seems like everytime I buy food my coin balance gets lower!!!!!!

nickerrs
12-27-12, 05:53 AM
What level are you? I found that as I leveled up, I collected coins faster than before. It may require some patience, but if you have a lot of tables and chairs available to your customers and make more costly food that generates more coins per plate, you'll get there sooner. I just expanded for four million coins, and now I'm currently saving up for an expansion that costs six million coins. Patience :D Also, you can always expand for gems if you can't wait that long, but I personally wouldn't use 40 (or however much) gems for that.

nmishii
12-27-12, 05:54 AM
In Sept TL doubled the cost of the expansions, decorations, and the cost to bake, while leaving the sell price of the food the same. Before that they at least doubled the gem cost of the expansions and appliance slots.

The number of plates per recipe is high so you can easily build up millions of plates of food on your counters that isn't selling.

It appears the intent is to get you to expand using gems.

It really isn't as much fun to play this game as it was.

trace35
12-27-12, 10:34 AM
It's not fun at all. In fact, I stopped playing altogether. It's not a free game any more.
And it looks like nothing has changed since I quit!
I just checked my bakery for the first time in weeks, and saw there are only two Xmas decorations that don't cost gems! A pole for 80 000?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cherryberry9
12-27-12, 11:30 AM
Its ridiculous, they think its good for their future, but TL is unaware of all the people that quit. It this happened on RS it would be horrible because on RS you already make a lower profit without double prices.

chewytwix
12-27-12, 12:18 PM
Its ridiculous, they think its good for their future, but TL is unaware of all the people that quit. It this happened on RS it would be horrible because on RS you already make a lower profit without double prices.

I make 2x more in rs than bs lol. i don't bake in bs anymore if i can help it

gizzymobaby
12-27-12, 04:41 PM
I've posted about this earlier as well. At the moment I have to either save 2,000,000 or spend 40 gems, which I don't have! It's really annoying me because at these stages the bakery isn't even that big! I was told on my post that for some reason tl doubled all things like this. I wish I had of played this game before that happened! :-(

cherryberry9
12-27-12, 06:05 PM
I've posted about this earlier as well. At the moment I have to either save 2,000,000 or spend 40 gems, which I don't have! It's really annoying me because at these stages the bakery isn't even that big! I was told on my post that for some reason tl doubled all things like this. I wish I had of played this game before that happened! :-(

Your at the same point as me. 2,000,000 seems to much.

cherryberry9
12-27-12, 06:06 PM
I make 2x more in rs than bs lol. i don't bake in bs anymore if i can help it

When you take a look at the money you WOULD HAVE MADE in BS before price hike you can see that BS has more of a profit than RS. But that's my opinion.

pattypopo
12-27-12, 06:22 PM
I have found that the only way to progress towards expansion is to quit cooking. I now cook on 4-5 appliances. I am making coins much faster and that also helps keep less food counters taking up space. It does make it really slow to earn gems. The game is much more boring since they "improved it."

trace35
12-28-12, 12:59 AM

Tl are absolutely aware of it! They prepared for this massive change for a long time, and said so at the time. We spent weeks trying to figure out their master plan, but we are still not a hundred percent sure.

It seems they crunched the numbers, and decided that the loss of players, would be offset by the increased spenditure on gems by the smaller number of players left.

Maybe they had to many players not buying gems at all, costing them too much money running the server. And now the new players who come along don't realise it ever used to be different, so they play on blindly, wondering why they never make any money.

At the time I quit, my next expansion was going to cost 40 million.

willowtree01
12-28-12, 03:09 AM
What level are you? I found that as I leveled up, I collected coins faster than before. It may require some patience, but if you have a lot of tables and chairs available to your customers and make more costly food that generates more coins per plate, you'll get there sooner. I just expanded for four million coins, and now I'm currently saving up for an expansion that costs six million coins. Patience :D Also, you can always expand for gems if you can't wait that long, but I personally wouldn't use 40 (or however much) gems for that.

I am on level 29. My bakery is so small I cant purchase anything else until I expand. I have been working on my expansion for 6 days now and I only have a little over 300,000 coins. At this rate it will be Mid January before I can expand. Kinda boring to just collect coins...

jennyh30
12-28-12, 04:42 AM
I bought the 1 million expansion 2-3 weeks ago have now earned ll that money back and more but don't think I will buy the next expansion, at least not for a while. I really wish it was easier to rearrange everything, like you could put counters and ovens in storage without losing the stuff on them. Thats part of the reason I don't intend to expand, it's just too difficult to rearrande

filochick1982
12-28-12, 05:53 AM
I feel terrible for the low level players. They don't have a hope in hell unless they purchase gems.

chewytwix
12-28-12, 06:04 AM
the new players will quit and TL will be stuck with the grumpy higher level players

nickerrs
12-28-12, 06:41 AM
I am on level 29. My bakery is so small I cant purchase anything else until I expand. I have been working on my expansion for 6 days now and I only have a little over 300,000 coins. At this rate it will be Mid January before I can expand. Kinda boring to just collect coins...

I know what you mean. I can't even begin to predict when I'll be able to expand again. I just reached level 66 and I've only expanded to 14X17. I feel like it should be bigger, but these expansions are expensive. I only have a little over 2 million coins now.... Who knows how long it will take to save up 6 million for the next expansion. That's why I like the goals... It gives me something challenging instead of just baking and collecting coins like a robot.

talkietoaster
12-28-12, 11:11 AM
I agree with this. It now costs me 12 million to expand- or 80 gems! Far too much for a few extra squares of space.

lucy_bakery
12-28-12, 11:47 AM
I'm in the same boat! I'm level 35 and my next expansion costs 2 million...I only have 400k. My bakery has cheap white tables and log wallpapers cuz I can't afford to spend money on designing when I have to save up for my next expansion..so there's like nothing to do except watch as my balance rises by the pennies...

queentina3
12-28-12, 02:00 PM
It's not fun at all. In fact, I stopped playing altogether. It's not a free game any more.
And it looks like nothing has changed since I quit!
I just checked my bakery for the first time in weeks, and saw there are only two Xmas decorations that don't cost gems! A pole for 80 000?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO! I've nicknamed it Gem Story instead of Bakery Story. I finally had my last counter cleared of food about 1 hour ago and I've finally uninstalled it. I had already pulled all decor and just left out tables with fecsupers model to sell off my food when I quit when the price hike went into effect, and it has taken over 3 months for my counters to clear without me baking a thing. I had stored about 25-30 counters just before the price hike and still had over 30 counters left with millions upon millions of dishes and just waited patiently for it to sell. I now have almost 34 million coins but nothing to really spend it on since everything pretty much costs gems now. Plus with it taking that long to sell food, the last thing I want to do is bother baking more when they barely release any content to purchase with coins. The game is boring and just not worth it. Sad.

AnnasCoffee
12-28-12, 02:27 PM
If you want to earn coins faster, you can bake either Red Velvet Cake or Earl Grey Tea (I make Earl Grey Tea EVERYDAY). I make an average of $250,000 coins each day (including my daily bonus).

BUT, there are several problems with my plan ...

1. I don't cook the new foods, so I don't earn any free gems. As far as I know, there is NO WAY to earn coins quickly and earn gems at the same time.

2. The game is still slow and BORING. I need 60 M to expand, it's going to take me 8 months total to get my next expansion.

3. In order to sell the Earl Grey Tea everyday, you cant have any other food in your bakery. (But DON'T throw food away, if you have lots of food, make Red Velvet Cake until your bakery sells out)

4. I don't spend any coins to buy new decor anymore :(. I'm really glad I played before the price increase.

TL said they wanted to increase the game's "longevity". Eight months for one expansion... that's beyond longevity. Its just BORING. Making the game boring DIDN'T make me buy gems. Not many people will stick with this game and earn the final expansion with coins. I'm going to do it, but I've got OCD :). I want my bakey the biggest size and I refuse to buy gems from TL. My husband says I'm "nuts", I think he might be right:)

chewytwix
12-28-12, 02:48 PM
If you want to earn coins faster, you can bake either Red Velvet Cake or Earl Grey Tea (I make Earl Grey Tea EVERYDAY). I make an average of $250,000 coins each day (including my daily bonus).

BUT, there are several problems with my plan ...

1. I don't cook the new foods, so I don't earn any free gems. As far as I know, there is NO WAY to earn coins quickly and earn gems at the same time.

2. The game is still slow and BORING. I need 60 M to expand, it's going to take me 8 months total to get my next expansion.

3. In order to sell the Earl Grey Tea everyday, you cant have any other food in your bakery. (But DON'T throw food away, if you have lots of food, make Red Velvet Cake until your bakery sells out)

4. I don't spend any coins to buy new decor anymore :(. I'm really glad I played before the price increase.

TL said they wanted to increase the game's "longevity". Eight months for one expansion... that's beyond longevity. Its just BORING. Making the game boring DIDN'T make me buy gems. Not many people will stick with this game and earn the final expansion with coins. I'm going to do it, but I've got OCD :). I want my bakey the biggest size and I refuse to buy gems from TL. My husband says I'm "nuts", I think he might be right:)

Me too. My husband thinks I'm crazy for wanting to play BS after all these changes. He's starting to set a time limit on how long I can play these games each night.... xD probably for my own good.

filochick1982
12-29-12, 05:29 AM
LMAO! I've nicknamed it Gem Story instead of Bakery Story. I finally had my last counter cleared of food about 1 hour ago and I've finally uninstalled it. I had already pulled all decor and just left out tables with fecsupers model to sell off my food when I quit when the price hike went into effect, and it has taken over 3 months for my counters to clear without me baking a thing. I had stored about 25-30 counters just before the price hike and still had over 30 counters left with millions upon millions of dishes and just waited patiently for it to sell. I now have almost 34 million coins but nothing to really spend it on since everything pretty much costs gems now. Plus with it taking that long to sell food, the last thing I want to do is bother baking more when they barely release any content to purchase with coins. The game is boring and just not worth it. Sad.

May I ask why you bothered to wait til all the food sold only to uninstall the game afterwards? If you had no intention to play again, why didn't you just uninstall while the food was still selling?

The only thing I've been baking is recipes for goals. Other than that, I have patiently waited while all my existing food sells. Only 5 counters left with about 300,000 plates of food in total. However, I have been buying 5 of every new appliance that comes out so I can master the recipes on these faster when I decide to bake them. Once all my food runs out, I intend to only master 2 recipes at a time, wait til they all sell out, then master another 2 recipes. Won't earn me gems fast but I buy gems anyway and am happy to do so.

queentina3
12-29-12, 06:18 AM
May I ask why you bothered to wait til all the food sold only to uninstall the game afterwards? If you had no intention to play again, why didn't you just uninstall while the food was still selling?

The only thing I've been baking is recipes for goals. Other than that, I have patiently waited while all my existing food sells. Only 5 counters left with about 300,000 plates of food in total. However, I have been buying 5 of every new appliance that comes out so I can master the recipes on these faster when I decide to bake them. Once all my food runs out, I intend to only master 2 recipes at a time, wait til they all sell out, then master another 2 recipes. Won't earn me gems fast but I buy gems anyway and am happy to do so.

I was hoping TL would come to their senses and reverse the changes before all my food sold out, but since they didn't, once it was gone I uninstalled. I figured if I kept checking daily to see how the food was selling, and get the daily bonus, if it was worth it then I would add neighbors again and begin baking again. Since EVERYTHING is basically costing gems, and I only had about 4 recipes not mastered (except for new ones they were releasing), it isn't worth keeping when it took that long for the food to sell.

310pnut
12-29-12, 08:09 AM
I have been collecting it seems like 4ever but now I'm at 17,000,000 and the next 1 is 20,000,000 I hope I get there soon. But just keep collecting coins and when a new update comes out don't get it

filochick1982
12-29-12, 12:28 PM
Why bake any food at all (earl grey tea, rvc or otherwise) while you still have existing food that needs to sell out? To me, it seems counter productive. I would wait til everything sells out first before baking new food as it just hinders your progress to earn coins.

GroovyRuss
12-29-12, 01:54 PM
Why bake any food at all (earl grey tea, rvc or otherwise) while you still have existing food that needs to sell out? To me, it seems counter productive. I would wait til everything sells out first before baking new food as it just hinders your progress to earn coins.

because as an example RVC earns 12 coins so it is 3 times faster to make money. Granted it also takes 3 times longer to bake RVC than most recipes but that is why you cook RVC while selling the 4 coin stuff. This game is about TIME and you should NEVER let time pass without baking.

Now if you have TONS of food then RVC taking so long to bake is a GOOD thing. 22 hours while it bakes you sell your other stuff. RVC does not hinder me at all. I gross $1,036,800 (real profit $600,000) a day because of RVC. (when just serving RVC) When i run out of RVC (because I only have 48 ovens and can't make it fast enough) I drop to 1/3 the daily income with the 4 coin stuff.

maybe a picture will help?

http://i46.tinypic.com/2crt4rm.jpg

filochick1982
12-29-12, 02:28 PM
OK I understand now. Do you intend to decorate the bakery at all now you have millions of coins?

filochick1982
12-29-12, 02:31 PM
Also why use so many counters for RVC when you only need one counter? It seems like a waste of good space to me when you could use that for decor (since you have the coins for it) or more tables for tips?

chewytwix
12-29-12, 03:21 PM
If you have more counters that take up red velvet cake, the chances a customer eats red velvet cake is higher. Therefore, groovyruss gets a higher profit. If he puts it all in one counter, he won't make as much in one day.

KadeeDid
12-29-12, 03:39 PM
How can you make sure that the "chef" will not put it all on one counter? I wish that we had control over placing on counters.

nmishii
12-29-12, 03:56 PM
If there's a counter with red velvet cake already on it, when he places red velvet cake it will go onto a counter with red velvet cake. Same for other recipes.

If something is to be served and there are no empty counters, then the chef will place all like recipes on once counter. He just needs to make sure there is an empty counter if he cooks something not on a counter.

filochick1982
12-29-12, 05:09 PM
If you have more counters that take up red velvet cake, the chances a customer eats red velvet cake is higher. Therefore, groovyruss gets a higher profit. If he puts it all in one counter, he won't make as much in one day.

But it also lessens the chance another recipe will get served - not the best scenario when you want to get rid of food (like me).

GroovyRuss
12-29-12, 08:13 PM
OK I understand now. Do you intend to decorate the bakery at all now you have millions of coins?

not really. My goal is 100 million coins. Id get there pretty fast if it were not for all these goals with new ovens
I have to keep buying at crazy insane prices :D

GroovyRuss
12-29-12, 08:17 PM
Also why use so many counters for RVC when you only need one counter? It seems like a waste of good space to me when you could use that for decor (since you have the coins for it) or more tables for tips?

you have to do that else mostly 4 coin stuff would sell. The game round robins the counters. So if you have 100 counters and 90 of them are RVC
then 90% of what you sell will be RVC. If you have 100 counters and a unique recipe on each one then your single counter of
RVC will only sells 1% of the time.

GroovyRuss
12-29-12, 08:18 PM

exactly :D

GroovyRuss
12-29-12, 08:22 PM
How can you make sure that the "chef" will not put it all on one counter? I wish that we had control over placing on counters.

just make sure you have at least 1 FREE counter when any recipe that is not already out on the floor is served.
Note many times i want to force a chef merge. So I use capo that is gifted to me when no free counters.

I have 1.2 million RVC on just 1 counter in that above picture lol

GroovyRuss
12-29-12, 08:32 PM
But it also lessens the chance another recipe will get served - not the best scenario when you want to get rid of food (like me).

yes but

4 x 86400 = 345600 income a day with just 4 coin
12 x 86400 = 1036800 income a day with just 12 coin

ok you might say "well what about cost of ingredients!"
that is why i said 600,000 is real profit which is MORE than if you did 4 coin only and didn't bake.

I want to make 600,000 a day NOW not after 1 year of 345,600 a day to clear the counters of old food and not baking :D

filochick1982
12-29-12, 08:33 PM
not really. My goal is 100 million coins. Id get there pretty fast if it were not for all these goals with new ovens
I have to keep buying at crazy insane prices :D

And then what after you reach 100 million coins? They are useless and a waste of time and effort if you have no intention of decorating. Doesnt sound like much fun to me. Not having a go at you, but I am genuinely curious as part of the fun of this game (at least for me) is being able to decorate and bake NEW recipes as they become available - neither of which you are doing. I would get very bored with nothing else in my bakery but tables and counters full of one recipe, and having to bake it over and over again.

GroovyRuss
12-29-12, 08:38 PM

why do you care if you have old food on counters? your main goal should be to make max money, not get rid of old food.

I trashed 90% of my old food. I only kept enough to have something to sell during the 22 hour long bake time of RVC. I can only crank out
about 45,000 RVC a day but i serve 86400 a day.

filochick1982
12-29-12, 08:44 PM
why do you care if you have old food on counters? your main goal should be to make max money, not get rid of old food.

I trashed 90% of my old food. I only kept enough to have something to sell during the 22 hour long bake time of RVC. I can only crank out
about 45,000 RVC a day but i serve 86400 a day.

I care about the old food because I spent a lot of time, effort AND coins to bake them all. To 'trash' them would basically throw all that down the drain, and I get nothing in return. I don't care about maximising money. I have the largest bakery size avaiable already so I have no need for coins to expand and I already have enough money to decorate to my heart's content unless I wanted to re-decorate the whole bakery every week, which I don't as that would be way too much effort.

GroovyRuss
12-29-12, 08:58 PM
And then what after you reach 100 million coins? They are useless and a waste of time and effort if you have no intention of decorating. Doesnt sound like much fun to me. Not having a go at you, but I am genuinely curious as part of the fun of this game (at least for me) is being able to decorate and bake NEW recipes as they become available - neither of which you are doing. I would get very bored with nothing else in my bakery but tables and counters full of one recipe, and having to bake it over and over again.

for me decorating is a waste of coin and gems (real money ) I do not care what anyones shop looks like lol
for me decorating is boring

I enjoy very much trying to get this game to max out. Even more so when they increased the prices.
It is a HUGE challenge to make money and do goals same time.

did you even read the doors experiments thread? I had major fun testing doors VS fecs layout.

GroovyRuss
12-29-12, 09:12 PM
I care about the old food because I spent a lot of time, effort AND coins to bake them all. To 'trash' them would basically throw all that down the drain, and I get nothing in return. I don't care about maximising money. I have the largest bakery size avaiable already so I have no need for coins to expand and I already have enough money to decorate to my heart's content unless I wanted to re-decorate the whole bakery every week, which I don't as that would be way too much effort.

Spending time selling that old food is throwing your CURRENT profit , effort and time down the drain.
You claim you want to decorate but then you waste your time selling old food and thus having NO Money to buy stuff to decorate.

filochick1982
12-29-12, 09:28 PM
Surely you have better things to do than getting enjoyment maxing out a simple bakery game?!!??!!? It sounds like you're clever, so I find it bizarre. Surely there are more brain-challenging games out there for your than a bakery game full of pretty decorations and recipes? I don't get the attraction personally.

for me decorating is a waste of coin and gems (real money ) I do not care what anyones shop looks like lol
for me decorating is boring

I enjoy very much trying to get this game to max out. Even more so when they increased the prices.
It is a HUGE challenge to make money and do goals same time.

did you even read the doors experiments thread? I had major fun testing doors VS fecs layout.

filochick1982
12-29-12, 09:31 PM
Spending time selling that old food is throwing your CURRENT profit , effort and time down the drain.
You claim you want to decorate but then you waste your time selling old food and thus having NO Money to buy stuff to decorate.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Did you not even read my post? I HAVE money and more than enough for what I want to do in the game (decorate, and bake whenever I feel like it).

AnnasCoffee
12-29-12, 10:37 PM
I HAVE money and more than enough for what I want to do in the game (decorate, and bake whenever I feel like it).

You have money in the game because you bought it (by buying expansions/decorations with gems). If that made the game fun for you, then that's your choice.

But for some people playing with gems takes away the challenge of the game. We all play for different reasons. I enjoy the challenge of the game as GroovyRuss is describing. It's fun for me to figure out how I can make the most money in the quickest way. (although I don't make as much money as GroovyRuss:) ).

If you just play to decorate, your miss out some other parts of the game like ...efficient table layouts to sell the most food, and figuring out the best dishes to make the most profit and figuring out how many counters of each dish you should have.

I really appreciate all information GroovyRuss has shared on this forum about table layout efficiency. I changed my tables based on his thread and I'm selling more food now :).

filochick1982
12-29-12, 11:17 PM
All the coins I have are earned coins - I never purchased any money using gems. Yes I purchased gems to expand, but I had no intention of ever earning enough coins to expand - ever. Kudos to you for being patient and diligent enough to do that with coins, but hey, to me, this is a form of light entertainment - not something I would spend hours upon hours doing every single day, strategising, planning, budgeting etc. I do enough of that in my actual job - I don't need to do more during my 'fun' time.

I also spent a considerable amount of coins expanding, it wasn't all done by gems - only the last 4 expansions, so I didnt have it easy all the way. You make it sound as if buying gems is a crime. Don't forget that it's us gem buyers that keep Team Lava being able to let you play a game for free.

You have money in the game because you bought it (by buying expansions/decorations with gems). If that made the game fun for you, then that's your choice.

But for some people playing with gems takes away the challenge of the game. We all play for different reasons. I enjoy the challenge of the game as GroovyRuss is describing. It's fun for me to figure out how I can make the most money in the quickest way. (although I don't make as much money as GroovyRuss:) ).

If you just play to decorate, your miss out some other parts of the game like ...efficient table layouts to sell the most food, and figuring out the best dishes to make the most profit and figuring out how many counters of each dish you should have.

I really appreciate all information GroovyRuss has shared on this forum about table layout efficiency. I changed my tables based on his thread and I'm selling more food now :).

AnnasCoffee
12-31-12, 08:36 AM
Deciding to continue playing (after the price changes) was a difficult choice for me. I chose to play because I only had ONE expansion left. For me, until my bakery is the max size, it is "incomplete". I couldn't leave my game unfinished.

I could use gems to expand (I have 114 earned/saved gems). But if I use gems to expand, then what ??? For me, the game will be OVER once my bakery is fully expanded. I will finish the final decorating, cook my favorite foods, and block the door. I wasn't ready for the game to be over, so that's why I'm sticking with it to earning the 60 M. Thanks for saying I'm "patient and diligent" those are nice things but really it's more "Obsessive Compulsive Disorder" than anything else :)

As far as it being a "crime" to purchase gems.... I don't know if I'd use those words exactly. But I will say, to purchase gems would be the wrong choice for ME. I can only say what is right for me, I wouldn't say what choice others should make. But, I will also say, if you choose to buy gems (to expand or whatever) you make that choice for YOUR game. Please don't think your doing me any favors. But I do find this an interesting topic, if you want to discuss it further please start a new thread (since this thread is about the cost of expanding). I'd be happy to discuss it further :)

All the coins I have are earned coins - I never purchased any money using gems. Yes I purchased gems to expand, but I had no intention of ever earning enough coins to expand - ever. Kudos to you for being patient and diligent enough to do that with coins, but hey, to me, this is a form of light entertainment - not something I would spend hours upon hours doing every single day, strategising, planning, budgeting etc. I do enough of that in my actual job - I don't need to do more during my 'fun' time.

I also spent a considerable amount of coins expanding, it wasn't all done by gems - only the last 4 expansions, so I didnt have it easy all the way. You make it sound as if buying gems is a crime. Don't forget that it's us gem buyers that keep Team Lava being able to let you play a game for free.

ab061197
12-31-12, 10:49 PM
I'm only lvl 18 and have been trying to expand to 11x14 which cost 400,000! :mad: I don't know if it's simply because I cook food all the time or if it's because the foods I'm making aren't generating enough profit. :confused: Right now, I have my door blocked off and I'm stocking up on EVERYTHING that takes a short amount of time to cook (brownies, chocolate chip cookies, blueberry muffins, instant pudding, raspberry macaroons, etc.) I intend to get around 10k of each food then open up my bakery for customers and see how much I generate. Butttttt yeah. Add me? (: ID: ab061197 :)

strawberryswiftie
01-01-13, 10:27 AM
I'm already on level 30, and I still can't get enough money for the 400,000 expansion. I waste all my money on expensive tables, chairs, and deco. :p

anketam
01-01-13, 08:36 PM
did you even read the doors experiments thread? I had major fun testing doors VS fecs layout.Oh, I bet you had fun. :P

GroovyRuss
01-02-13, 05:06 PM
Deciding to continue playing (after the price changes) was a difficult choice for me. I chose to play because I only had ONE expansion left. For me, until my bakery is the max size, it is "incomplete". I couldn't leave my game unfinished.

hey! that is my other main reason for playing still. Sure i could do it with gems but my goal was full expansion with coins.
I was just 2 days away from expanding when they changed the prices. I have 2 more left. 40 and 60 millions and WHY 100
million is my target goal :D

I plan to double expand after i take a screen shot of 100,000,000 lol

GroovyRuss
01-02-13, 05:09 PM
Oh, I bet you had fun. :P

oh yeah i went crazy fun with doors. I think i have 14 doors in the current layout
but just 1 not blocked lol

GroovyRuss
01-02-13, 05:12 PM

thanks I'm blushing now :D

part of my fun is sharing the info with everyone. I enjoy posting ans reading others posts and experiments and stuff they try.
Heck all the time i see stuff in here I never thought of then i go try it haha

willowtree01
01-03-13, 03:05 AM
I know what you mean. I can't even begin to predict when I'll be able to expand again. I just reached level 66 and I've only expanded to 14X17. I feel like it should be bigger, but these expansions are expensive. I only have a little over 2 million coins now.... Who knows how long it will take to save up 6 million for the next expansion. That's why I like the goals... It gives me something challenging instead of just baking and collecting coins like a robot.
What goals?

nickerrs
01-03-13, 06:37 AM
What goals?

Sorry, please let me rephrase... When we have goals, haha. Looking forward to the next set of goals we get. In the meantime, I'm trying to master recipes to stave off boredom.

willowtree01
01-04-13, 04:34 AM
Thanks for clarifying.... I know when I first started the game I had goals but I haven't had any since then