PDA

View Full Version : Dragon - Poll & Suggestions Dec 27

sehana
12-26-12, 11:31 PM
Place New Suggestions in this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44932-Dragon-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Jan-23)! :)

What new dragons, decorations, would you like to see on your island?

Suggest in-game content for the polls.
Suggest features for game play in the thread :) They are being noted :)

A poll will be run in 2 weeks for suggestions that were placed in this thread :)

coolio275
12-26-12, 11:42 PM
yes please..more farms, my dragons are starving lol

Tango_K
12-27-12, 01:21 AM
Dragon cave is a good idea! I like the seahorse dragon idea too!

Tango_K
12-27-12, 01:23 AM
i won't want the dragon trading idea coz it spoil the purpose of the game, if everyone just trade the dragons they are missing then everyone will have all the dragon then everyone will be the same

faisal01911349250
12-27-12, 01:24 AM
Like the dragon pit idea and farm cap increase and dragon cave

opanugie
12-27-12, 03:06 AM
decrease time and price for extended

UnoRaven
12-27-12, 06:20 AM
I think it would be nice to see the option to sell dragons as eggs instead of having to wait for them to hatch. That would make breeding and fail times a lot more bearable and enjoyable, I think. Like when you get them from the breeding den, you have to option to sell or incubate. If you press incubate you have to wait the whole time for it to hatch, but you could get 100 coins for selling the egg as well. I know that half the point of the game is waiting for eggs to hatch so you can try again, but at some point it becomes less fun and more frustrating.

chubbyriot
12-27-12, 06:28 AM
A great idea would be if in addition to these limited edition dragons that we have a certain amount of time to breed, if we could get some occasional special edition dragons that rather than are limited in time are limited by number, say 10 percent or 5 percent so if there are 100,000 users a special edition dragon would be limited to 5 or 10 thousand and then incorporate this dragon trading everyone keeps asking for but only within the special edition and limited edition dragons. Also these special edition dragons should not be buyable and must be bred so that everyone has an equal chance of getting one and the deep pockets don't take them all. Just a thought let me know what you think Jake

opanugie
12-27-12, 08:23 AM
Diamond boost

sweet31
12-27-12, 08:32 AM
I raise seahorses! I would love to see a seahorse dragon! That would be pretty cool!

Anji330
12-27-12, 08:47 AM
A great idea would be if in addition to these limited edition dragons that we have a certain amount of time to breed, if we could get some occasional special edition dragons that rather than are limited in time are limited by number, say 10 percent or 5 percent so if there are 100,000 users a special edition dragon would be limited to 5 or 10 thousand and then incorporate this dragon trading everyone keeps asking for but only within the special edition and limited edition dragons. Also these special edition dragons should not be buyable and must be bred so that everyone has an equal chance of getting one and the deep pockets don't take them all. Just a thought let me know what you think Jake

EXCELLENT idea! Keeping the active trading to SE and LE dragons will allow them to keep their worth as a desirable commodity. Maybe once in awhile open it to any dragon for a free-for-all. I would want more than 5 or 10%, however. I think a more equitable number would be 35 to 40%. You gotta leave people the chance to obtain the dragons, or why should they bother at all?
(like my chance of the Elf slipped away when I nested that sunrise... *sigh*)

chubbyriot
12-27-12, 08:51 AM
Haha yes, perhaps the percentage should be upped a bit, i just think there should be some dragons that when people see on an island they say omg it's a *insert dragon name*!

Spiceshirl
12-27-12, 10:32 AM
I raise seahorses! I would love to see a seahorse dragon! That would be pretty cool!

We already have a seahorse dragon👀!!!! Have you taken a look at that sunrise 👀 how else can you possibly describe it??🙈😝😝😝

lollipop_rp
12-27-12, 10:54 AM
I like the peacock dragon, also we can use more farms!
I also voted on dragon trading, but we should able to trade so that the dragon comes up in our goal. [idk if I am explaining myself correctly :)] for example, if u need a Titan, your neighbor wants a planet and a honeybee. You can switch more than one dragon for another. Then, when you get the Titan it should count as if you had completed the Titanic goal.

Btw, when we vote on suggestions, who comes up with the ideas? For example, no thought of peacock dragons or seahorse dragons,etc.

lollipop_rp
12-27-12, 10:54 AM
For the part in the red I meant who thought of not no thought of

cuzicouldyay
12-27-12, 03:31 PM
The Peacock Dragon sounds so awesome! So do Greek Mythology Dragons! :D Makes me wonder how the Mercury Dragon will fit in, but I suppose that's Roman. ;)

klaineisland
12-27-12, 03:41 PM
I would LOVE more farms, or something to do with food. It takes forever to level up the rarer and newer dragons after they get past level 6!

LOVE the idea of a seahorse dragon, they're my favorite sea creature. :) A peacock also sounds pretty. Honestly, I'm up for any and all new dragons! I always really love most of the designs.

A dragon pit for trading dragons with your neighbors? If that's what that means, that could be a lot of fun. I know there are some dragons I can't seem to get no matter how hard I try that people have doubles (and triples!) of, that would be really cool to trade for.

klaineisland
12-27-12, 03:56 PM
Another suggestion, a place where a list of neighbors who have sent you gold is saved? For instance, I send back gold in order of received, but since I can only send three a day, and sometimes I get more than three a day, it adds up and takes longer for me to gift back. I currently have the list saved on my computer, but it would be a lot handier if instead of just the 20 (I think?) most recent neighbors who have sent me gold are listed in the News section - if there was a place where they're all listed, and they get taken off when I re-gift.

Torachan1980
12-27-12, 05:15 PM
I have a suggestion: either stop coming out with so many limited edition dragons, new hybrid, & new base colors all at once OR make them easier to get! I stopped playing other games for this very reason! Too many "new, limited edition, premium" releases all at once that we're impossible to get...unless you spent a TON of money on in-game currency.

Cyclohexane
12-27-12, 05:15 PM
How about no updates at all until Android is caught up.

Use your best guys to get the Android platform on par with IOS.

Nefertekas
12-27-12, 05:52 PM
Dragon cave, pink banner, pink boost, seahorse (bit yeah, we have mermaid and sunrise, and mermaid looks a bit weird in epic lol) and greek mythology sounds great!

Nefertekas
12-27-12, 06:25 PM
Huzzah! :D

Gee, you sure know more about what we're making than I do :P

http://i.imgur.com/0iyth.png

sunnybabi1986
12-27-12, 06:50 PM
Dragon cave and pit, Greek mythology and peacock dragons!!!

bitealot
12-27-12, 06:51 PM
would love a Dragon Cave for storing Dragons & Eggs. but im sure they will only give it to apple users

moostermine
12-27-12, 07:38 PM
Ok here's a suggestion .... Dedicated to all the Bat gang... Make LE dragons craftable within the time limit for breeding them!

kwhales
12-27-12, 08:10 PM
Interesting. So we would have to trade in dragons to get a dragon. Could work.

sehana
12-27-12, 10:08 PM
Btw, when we vote on suggestions, who comes up with the ideas? For example, who thought of peacock dragons or seahorse dragons,etc.
The suggestions come from previous suggestion threads :)

osyu
12-27-12, 10:25 PM
well, i just hope that all of the progress will work in android, too. coz we already missed a lot. i mean a lotssss.
thank you TL.

btw, anyone wants to be my neighbour, please add me.
my id is osyu.
thanks everyone.

klaineisland
12-27-12, 10:41 PM
Also, this was brought up in another thread: How about a rare dragon that you can't specifically breed for? There is no known color combo, and you can get it at any time, no matter what two dragons you're breeding?

(maybe rainbow colored?)

sollia
12-28-12, 10:43 AM
OMG I totally want a Peacock dragon!! I have this gorgeous peacock patterned dress I wear to church during the summer, I can't believe the idea for a Peacock dragon never crossed my mind XD

Also I would LOVE storage! Right now all my habitats are mushed up together and there's no breathing room so I can't decorate even though I can finally afford it. Bummer, right?

sollia
12-28-12, 10:45 AM
Ok here's a suggestion .... Dedicated to all the Bat gang... Make LE dragons craftable within the time limit for breeding them!

This does sound nice, but it wouldn't really be fair until everyone could craft.

Nefertekas
12-28-12, 12:14 PM
This does sound nice, but it wouldn't really be fair until everyone could craft.

Yep, android needs that update!

sollia
12-28-12, 01:31 PM
Yep, android needs that update!

I totally agree with that :P I've been keeping my duplicate dragons for the first time recently so I'll be ready when the update comes but it's getting a little crowded.

ratadude
12-28-12, 02:29 PM
Limited Edition Dragon suggestions - three requests:

1. Fiscal Cliff Dragon = make dragon look like a tax collector and give him a suit with calculators
2. NBA All-Star Dragon = give him a Houston Rockets logo and Harden's beard
3. NHL on-strike Dragon = goalie mask on the head with skates on back legs and gloves on front legs

That'll be cool :cool:

henrylucky
12-28-12, 03:17 PM
I totally agree with that :P I've been keeping my duplicate dragons for the first time recently so I'll be ready when the update comes but it's getting a little crowded.

Same here, I keep my Wild, Fairy, and many other rare or super rare I keep (and waiting for the updates)
I evolve my dragons to lv.10 too (I think I'll be ready when the boosts come)
But, when they'll come ?
Oops, I false that's not the real question, this is the real :
Will they come ? We need certainty !

piebandit
12-28-12, 03:55 PM
Increase the amount of gold one can receive via trades per day. 3 is no longer sane given limited edition dragons and an increased number of things purchasable only by gold.

wassupbaby
12-28-12, 03:59 PM
Re-release the LE's dragons for new player or someway to get it. I dont want to wait to next thanksgiving and halloween to get those dragons :((

Paul__
12-28-12, 04:38 PM
I would like go see
Dragon Story : Winter

rei69
12-28-12, 04:41 PM
I voted for Dragon Cave for storing Dragons & Eggs but I have a feeling this is going to cost a ton of gold to buy.... sigh

MomsHouseofSweets
12-28-12, 04:42 PM
I definitely agree with the food and gifting issues!!

Would like to see a "cave" (good idea) for storing dragons and eggs, as well as other items.

ratadude
12-28-12, 05:09 PM
As another suggestion to go with the LE dragon theme: "SETS!!!!!"

So basically whenever there is a release of LE dragons, there would be an additional bonus or 'gift' dragon for completing a 'SET'. For example, getting a "BOO" + "Pumpkin" dragon = 1 Halloween set. "Snowman" + "Elf" dragon = 1 Christmas set. This'll drive us more nuts and have some laughs :p

Nefertekas
12-28-12, 05:13 PM
As another suggestion to go with the LE dragon theme: "SETS!!!!!"

So basically whenever there is a release of LE dragons, there would be an additional bonus or 'gift' dragon for completing a 'SET'. For example, getting a "BOO" + "Pumpkin" dragon = 1 Halloween set. "Snowman" + "Elf" dragon = 1 Christmas set. This'll drive us more nuts and have some laughs :p

Hey, that sounds funny xD they could be the rewards, instead of xp and coin.

sollia
12-28-12, 05:17 PM
Re-release the LE's dragons for new player or someway to get it. I dont want to wait to next thanksgiving and halloween to get those dragons :((

Unfortunately, that would defeat the purpose of LEs. They're limited and that's what makes them special. They wouldn't be special if they were made available all the time.

ratadude
12-28-12, 05:33 PM
I revise my LE suggestions to fit the 'SETS' theme:

Fiscal Cliff Dragon Set = Obama Dragon + Republican House Speaker Dragon (aka John Boehner)
NBA All-Star Dragon Set = James Harden Dragon + Jeremy Lin Dragon
NHL Strike Dragon Set = Free Agent Dragon + Salary Capped Dragon

Muhaaaa :p

momi1989
12-28-12, 06:15 PM
what is the purpose for voting for the trading things. its not for andriod. i think every user should get equal benefits.

Nefertekas
12-28-12, 06:28 PM
what is the purpose for voting for the trading things. its not for andriod. i think every user should get equal benefits.

Eventually (we all hope) android WILL get the updates. Or so we have been told.
In the meantime, iOS users work with what we are given.

wassupbaby
12-28-12, 06:53 PM
Unfortunately, that would defeat the purpose of LEs. They're limited and that's what makes them special. They wouldn't be special if they were made available all the time.

Yes , i know but im desperate for those dragons, and im sure new players like me would love to have them too :(

B4Ballet
12-28-12, 10:17 PM
I like the sets idea! :)

linus664
12-28-12, 11:14 PM
I voted for more farms(more varieties on food would be nice too)
I also voted for actual trading and the storage cave... I think it'd be cool to combine them, have it as a storage for excess eggs and dragons. And when they are in the cave you can select them for auction... And have neighbors bid on your excess dragons with a combination of gold, silver and food.
Just a suggestion, any thoughts?

klaineisland
12-29-12, 12:00 AM
I would like go see
Dragon Story : Winter

It would be so cool if the island went through seasons!

Momoko_peach
12-29-12, 03:36 PM
Dark (black) dragons with a black banner and a skull on it.
There would be Evil dragon, skeleton dragon, shadow dragon...
Maybe for the next halloween ? :)

DragonRA7
12-29-12, 07:09 PM
C'mon dragon trading that would be hands down the best or being able to sale the egg without having to wait for it to hatch for something you know you don't want...

ubobdgc
12-29-12, 08:16 PM
C'mon dragon trading that would be hands down the best or being able to sale the egg without having to wait for it to hatch for something you know you don't want...

There has to be limitations though. Or else the game would become boring. It would be boring if you everyone got a diamond. Think of it this way. Teamlava could easily give everyone diamond or make it buy able by coins. But that would eliminate a huge source of money, many people I know buy diamond, almost everybody uses gold to speed up breedings, at least once, whether the gold was free from a promotion of not. That basically the main goal of the gam.

So diamonds would probably be unreadable, but diamond hybrids would be.

jrodt333
12-29-12, 10:58 PM
If you guys ever get around to updating Android/Kindle Fire, could you make it possible to remove the "One or more of your dragon habitats are overflowing with worthless valuable coins!" notification? Every other notification I'm fine with, but that one's really annoying.

Also, next Christmas, could you lower the Diamond's rarity just a little bit? Like maybe from 0.000000000000001% chance to 0.000000001% chance? You would probably make a lot more money on gold if you just said, "The chance of getting a diamond has been raised! Breed yours today!" or something like that. Just saying. :)

henrylucky
12-29-12, 11:01 PM
If you guys ever get around to updating Android/Kindle Fire, could you make it possible to remove the "One or more of your dragon habitats are overflowing with worthless valuable coins!" notification? Every other notification I'm fine with, but that one's really annoying.

Also, next Christmas, could you lower the Diamond's rarity just a little bit? Like maybe from 0.000000000000001% chance to 0.000000001% chance? You would probably make a lot more money on gold if you just said, "The chance of getting a diamond has been raised! Breed yours today!" or something like that. Just saying. :)
Won't happen !!

DragonRA7
12-29-12, 11:50 PM
There has to be limitations though. Or else the game would become boring. It would be boring if you everyone got a diamond. Think of it this way. Teamlava could easily give everyone diamond or make it buy able by coins. But that would eliminate a huge source of money, many people I know buy diamond, almost everybody uses gold to speed up breedings, at least once, whether the gold was free from a promotion of not. That basically the main goal of the gam.

So diamonds would probably be unreadable, but diamond hybrids would be.

I disagree the long breed times is what makes it boring... I'd be much happier playing the game if I didn't have to wait so long... Maybe that's just me cause I don't have all the fancy iOS updates to occupy my time.... Drastically shorten the breed time and raise the rarity on certain dragons since you can breed more per day... That sound more fun to me...

KKeatzrockz
12-30-12, 01:42 AM
I like the idea of dragon pit, the trading dragon.That is actually pretty cool if the dragon pit is added into the game, so we can trade dragons or what?

Susyalba
12-30-12, 06:52 AM
I love that ideas!! A SURPRISE" DRAGON..can come up anytime no matter what you gave. Only available to be bred.

sollia
12-30-12, 07:09 AM
I'd really like to see the option to abandon a breeding pair or egg. When I have a common dragon that I have 12 of in a nest it's really frustrating that I can't just say "Ugh, nevermind".

YES, I know this is a thing gold does. But when all I use it for is speeding up the hatching of eggs I don't want, it makes me less likely to purchase more. I'm sure you guys could find better use for gold so we could have this option.

SweetFangs
12-31-12, 08:16 AM
I like the idea of storing dragons and trading them out ----- someone must want all these fruitfuls, fairies, and firestorms, surely. lol

I would also like to see an option to abandon egg, even if it means waiting the length of breeding time. It's an almost instantaneous cringe seeing that 12 hours, 10 hours, 8 hours, etc and knowing exactly what you are getting, then having to wait double that time to continue on with the game. The worst - that 20+ hour wait just to get through breeding, and then getting slapped with another 20+ to get through the hatching.

I would also like to be able to gift food to those neighbors who I can not gift gold because I've already hit my limit of three. I think it would be more conducive to keeping neighbors, rather than seeking out new neighbors only when you need mystic maps for expansion. With a gift of say like 100 food, I could see more players being more active with their neighbors.

scottyhaha
12-31-12, 10:31 AM
I would like to see an option to sell our unhatch egg.

chezconstance
12-31-12, 11:38 AM
I would like to be able to store dragons and habitats temporarily so I can more easily rearrange my layout

magzlitex777
12-31-12, 12:06 PM
You could always catch android and kindle fire users up on updates instead of making another update we wont get

cdv247
12-31-12, 12:21 PM
I agree about wanting to be able to sell eggs. A lot of time is wasted on waiting for an egg to hatch--and when you know you don't need it, it seems twice as long a wait!

Sefyre
12-31-12, 06:46 PM
I would like to respectfully request a break from LE Dragon releases.

Halloween (4 different LE Dragons), then Thanksgiving (1 LE Dragon), then Christmas (2 LE Dragons), then New Year's (1 LE Dragon) all lumped in a 3 month long LE Dragon train has been just... too much to the point where it's actually spoiling my enjoyment of the game. Even if I try to take a break from the game, coming back to the game to simply collect coins or breed normally ensures that I get all the LE Dragon pop-ups (right now, it's Fireworks) which just further aggravates me.

The time period between the Snowman, Elf, and Fireworks releases wasn't/isn't enough and the time is quickly drawing to a close too soon in my honest opinion if the 'hurry hurry hurry' message on the Fireworks Dragon is any indication. Trying to catch 3 different Dragons within a few weeks when we just finished with a string of Halloween Dragons and that Turkey Dragon makes the last 3 months feel like an LE breeding marathon and quite frankly speaking... I'm getting really really tired of it.

Maybe older players who have played much longer and have nothing better to do really enjoyed this, but as someone who is still working through the game, this cumulation of LE-this and LE-that has become a negative experience. Being that I also (apparently) don't get to check my game nearly as often as a lot of other people do, I also don't have the benefit of being able to breed or speed-breed throughout the course of a day unless I'm actually off of work so it makes my actual play/game time that much more stressful.

If I have to spend all of my gold and then just put down my game and not touch it for a long time to get away from the LE-this, LE-that, LE-everywhere issue with pop-ups reminding me to hurry-hurry-hurry all the time, then I'll do it, but I would rather not as I do enjoy looking at all of the nice Dragons that I have managed to breed and raise over time.

That said, do we have an actual Time of Departure for the Snowman, Elf, and Fireworks Dragons? My goal for the Fireworks Dragon has a timer so to speak, but is that when the actual Timer is?

Sefyre
12-31-12, 06:58 PM
Also, I'm an iOS player and I support the idea of not pushing out any more major gameplay updates until Android has had a chance to catch up. People are suggesting more trading and crafting-related features which is cool and all, but... we still have people who don't even HAVE that basic/foundational feature yet.

Sefyre
12-31-12, 07:11 PM
Also (and this is simply more of a commentary though I do have a question at the end of this post):

Though I understand that the increased Food Costs (Light Dragons, more recent LE hybrids) were probably implemented to help 'balance' out the game between people who have coin boosts and those who do not, there are those of us who play on iOS BUT who do NOT have the boosts and WON'T have the boosts for quite some time and are therefore still earning coins at a non-boosted rate and will continue to do so for quite some time.

I know that it's hard to be fair to everyone, but it's been immensely difficult to try and feed my LE Dragons because of that Food Cost hike that's been implemented to iOS. I know that someday way way way in the future, I can enjoy the benefits of boosted coin earnings, but that's neither here nor anywhere close to now.

Is this trend going to continue? Will all future LE and special event Dragons all have an increased Food Cost for iOS users regardless of their boosted or non-boosted coin earning status? Thanks in advance for any return response.

Nefertekas
12-31-12, 07:15 PM
Where is that "favorite neighbors" button, huh? x) i sure could use it. Lol.
And the "select all" for maps... Would be LOVELY.

Maybe older players who have played much longer and have nothing better to do really enjoyed this, but as someone who is still working through the game, this cumulation of LE-this and LE-that has become a negative experience. Being that I also (apparently) don't get to check my game nearly as often as a lot of other people do, I also don't have the benefit of being able to breed or speed-breed throughout the course of a day unless I'm actually off of work so it makes my actual play/game time that much more stressful.

1. Well, that's nice of you to say... Not.

2.well, how often we check our games depends on several factors, like being on a phone or tablet, or having internet access for most of the day. But it also depends on the person playing. During small breaks when doing something, i tend to grab my iPad, if I have it with me and have wireless access, and do whatever: breed, collect, you name it.

You can't really claim that it's unfair for you because you can't log in as often as others - who apparently have too much free time on their hands. Or so it seemed like that's what you meant. :p
It's a factor you can control (depending on the job and schedule, of course). It's like comparing with people who buy a lot of gold. They do it because they want to...and can. Makes their gameplay way easier? Yep!

Nefertekas
12-31-12, 07:21 PM
I know that it's hard to be fair to everyone, but it's been immensely difficult to try and feed my LE Dragons because of that Food Cost hike that's been implemented to iOS. I know that someday way way way in the future, I can enjoy the benefits of boosted coin earnings, but that's neither here nor anywhere close to now.

I think this factor varies with how long you've been playing. It took me quite a long time to get all the boosts (fortunately i kept feeding my light dragons through the old app, lolz), but right now I have... *checks* 10 to 10,5 million coins and a bit over 220,000 food. It keeps adding up xD so unless there is a major rush to enter a contest, which I don't even bother doing, I don't really get annoyed at the feeding costs. Sure, if I suddenly breed leopard and pegasus and (oh wait, laserlight will be born! Le yay!!) then mybfood stock will deplete, but it will eventually refill and I can evolve my dragons up to at least level 6 without breaking a sweat, even if mostof my food is gone.

So as your game progresses, feeding higher levels becomes easier. ;)

(Trust me, it's worse in Monster Story, LOL)

Sefyre
12-31-12, 07:34 PM
Where is that "favorite neighbors" button, huh? x) i sure could use it. Lol.
And the "select all" for maps... Would be LOVELY.

1. Well, that's nice of you to say... Not.

2.well, how often we check our games depends on several factors, like being on a phone or tablet, or having internet access for most of the day. But it also depends on the person playing. During small breaks when doing something, i tend to grab my iPad, if I have it with me and have wireless access, and do whatever: breed, collect, you name it.

You can't really claim that it's unfair for you because you can't log in as often as others - who apparently have too much free time on their hands. Or so it seemed like that's what you meant. :p
It's a factor you can control (depending on the job and schedule, of course). It's like comparing with people who buy a lot of gold. They do it because they want to...and can. Makes their gameplay way easier? Yep!

Well if I changed jobs, sure. LOL But in all seriousness, my job does not allow the freedom to check during my break times or even lunch time so I simply have to leave my device at home and so if I am working, I check in the morning before I leave and check later when I get home. When I'm not working, then my time is more free and I do what you do - grab to check when and if I can.

Also, I ought to make a clarification and an apology.

When I made the commentary about "Maybe older players who have played much longer and have nothing better to do", I wasn't saying that whoever has been able to breed all the LEs have been sitting around doing nothing all day.

I was saying - or trying to say - that this whole LE-after-LE-after-LE thing that has been going on has been very very time consuming and that in order to 'catch up' to all of these LEs (without outright using Gold to buy them all), it FEELS LIKE you need to be able to watch your device at all hours of the day. Basically, it's an immense amount of time to sit down and breed and breed and breed some more and I was being sarcastic when I made the statement that I did which is why I used the word "MAYBE" and not some other more firm words like, "I'm sure".

If I have offended you and whoever else, I apologize because that wasn't the intention.

I have congratulated many people on their successful breeding attempts and I honestly don't care if people use gold or don't. I personally use gold for speeding things up now and again; with my work schedule and work place being as it is, that is how I have managed to ease things for myself a bit in terms of timing my breeding and hatching with my work and day-to-day schedule.

Literally, I just feel like LE-after-LE-after-LE is just... too much.

Sefyre
12-31-12, 07:42 PM
I think this factor varies with how long you've been playing. It took me quite a long time to get all the boosts (fortunately i kept feeding my light dragons through the old app, lolz), but right now I have... *checks* 10 to 10,5 million coins and a bit over 220,000 food. It keeps adding up xD so unless there is a major rush to enter a contest, which I don't even bother doing, I don't really get annoyed at the feeding costs. Sure, if I suddenly breed leopard and pegasus and (oh wait, laserlight will be born! Le yay!!) then mybfood stock will deplete, but it will eventually refill and I can evolve my dragons up to at least level 6 without breaking a sweat, even if mostof my food is gone.

So as your game progresses, feeding higher levels becomes easier. ;)

(Trust me, it's worse in Monster Story, LOL)

I'll remember that. :)

I've been slowly slowly slowly stockpiling food, but the minute I feed one of my eats-too-much Dragons, there they go!

I think I'm just frustrated that (and this is in addition to the string of LEs that have appeared in the last few months) every time a new LE Dragon pops out and I'm lucky enough to have bred one, I have to wait ages to be able to feed it through its stages because I simply don't have that much food stockpiled away (or have the ability to grow that much in a shorter span of time). And with so many LEs coming out all at once, it's even more difficult to keep up.

But yes, I realize that over time (a long time), this should become more manageable; thank you for reminding me and sharing your experience.

(Monster Story is something of its own, I think! LOL)

Nefertekas
12-31-12, 07:47 PM
Ooh, change jobs, change jobs! You could be,uh... A pony handler. Then you could have more free time!
Kidding x) it's bummer when we can't check in more often. I know there are some days I can't, because instead of being at the office i have to sit for hours in a courtroom. Or simply leaving the iPad at home, when it's a busier day.

It kinda did sound the wrong way, but I guessed you didn't men it like that. Aways good to tease, though! Ehehe.
So it's okay, nevermind that then. ;) and you're very right about it: unless we have enough free time to pop in and switch breeding/nest , a lot of time is wasted while trying for LE's. For example, snowman has the life dragons with ony 3 hours failtime. But what good is that if the person can't quite log in every 3 hours, right? Only makes it more unnerving.

As for gold: i use it to speed up too, and admittedly I waste a lot more when there are LE's...but I never bought any. Keep hoarding it up. Sadly, i feel that when i am at a rush for something and use up gold, it just makes me wanna spend more gold.
So I wanna buy it...
But I don't. *frustration* lol

Nefertekas
12-31-12, 07:54 PM
Regarding food: it kinda is a matter of patience, and also of being able to feed the right ammounts at the correct level...

Ummm. Just think of it this way: no real need to rush for the epic level. Some of the dragons look better in adult or juvenile stage! (In fact, I kept pumpkin, boo and snowman as babies! And elf... I'll see)

And i always only feed until they are at the beginning of the level. If I don't have enough food to get them from level 7 to level 8 fully, I will feed it until 7 appears, and leave it with empty bar.
That's because lf the coin the dragon earns :p I just save the food until I can feed it or another one for a full level.

Try not to rush it...eventually you'll have food coming out of your ears, or at leat you will have fed several dragons.

Also, boosts are overrated: don't even make that much of a coin difference. Meh.

DragonLunatic
12-31-12, 08:48 PM
I think that bring able to trade dragons with neighbors would be cool.Also, I think you should be able to sell the dragon egg as it is in the nest, after all they make you wait the egg time when you buy an egg anyways.

Dycle
12-31-12, 10:19 PM
Wow, I don't want any of those. At least not until the missing features arrive on android. With the way things have been going (except for any new hybrid dragons) any other new feature you add to the game won't show up on Android for 6+ months. I really don't care for ANY new dragons until we get the boosts and trading post etc.

profsink
12-31-12, 10:43 PM
Voted, and a suggestion - Don't call it a Dragon Cave. Kennel, Cellar, Shelter, just about any other term would be better.

cappa8
12-31-12, 10:50 PM
We need more food. So many to feed when you first start. Food food food and more food. Please!

Spqrolax
12-31-12, 11:16 PM
The dragon pit is great idea but to make it more fair it should be like you can only trade a common for common and rare for rare so players wouldn't be able to trade a fire dragon for a diamond and also add a auction option like sell a dragon for food or silver but not gold I guess since that would be too easy and even team lava can auction dragon like you can bet on it and when times up the highest bidder gets it

LittleBoPeepWithAnAttitude
01-01-13, 12:20 AM
Make the gold trap for expansion less expensive. 100+ gold mistakenly spent is a lot of money/time and patience.

Nefertekas
01-01-13, 03:32 AM
I think that bring able to trade dragons with neighbors would be cool.Also, I think you should be able to sell the dragon egg as it is in the nest, after all they make you wait the egg time when you buy an egg anyways.

But we can do that already!

It's called "using gold to speed up a breeding". :p

This is a free game, remember that people. They gotta have their income! Otherwise, game goes bye-bye,

Nefertekas
01-01-13, 03:33 AM
Ooops, I had meant hatching, not breeding. XD

henrylucky
01-01-13, 04:20 AM
But we can do that already!

It's called "using gold to speed up a breeding". :p

This is a free game, remember that people. They gotta have their income! Otherwise, game goes bye-bye,

I agree,
But there's a typo "using gold to speed up a breeding" must be "using golds to speed up breeding and hatching"

UnoRaven
01-01-13, 05:31 AM
I agree,
But there's a typo "using gold to speed up a breeding" must be "using golds to speed up breeding and hatching"

No, gold is the singular and plural term. No need to add an 's.'

Nefertekas
01-01-13, 05:37 AM
Thanks, UnoRaven.

And I actually meant just the hatching. Usually people prefer to speed up the breeding process (when in doubt of what dragon is about to be bred).
But DragonLunatic had said he/she would like to sell the egg as soon as it gets in the nest, so that's referring to hatching, not breeding. ;)

When I think about it, I don't believe I ever sped up both processes at the same time for one dragon. I might have sped up a breeding when I have a nest available, or sped up a hatching to get that dragon immediatly and clear the nest so I can also clear the breeding den. :)

Anyways, that's exactly what gold is for, and if we could sell a dragon before having to spend gold on it or wait several hours, TL would lose money. And besides, making things too easy kinda takes the challenge out of it.

albazev
01-01-13, 06:33 AM
More Breeding Dens would be great.

cappa8
01-01-13, 09:48 AM
More Breeding Dens would be great.

Yes. More breeding dens, more food or more farms. Pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

cappa8
01-01-13, 09:49 AM
Also, I would like to send more gifts or more gold.

psyknrse
01-01-13, 10:18 AM
I dont know if anyone has said this idea but how about a sale on the diamond dragon im still trying to breed one and i really cant bring myself to spend that much money on the cash to buy one outright
Id psyknrse

lfholland
01-01-13, 02:42 PM
1. I think it would be nice if I could post a note on my own wall and set it to always be on the top of the list. This way people would be more likely to see it.

2. I think it would be nice to be able to put neighbors in the order you choose. Then you could put your best neighbors at the top to insure that you play with them daily.

3. I think it would also be nice to be able to make a note about a neighbor - for example if one is going to be offline for an extended period of time, you could enter a note so you don't delete them.

sollia
01-02-13, 10:26 AM
I dont know if anyone has said this idea but how about a sale on the diamond dragon im still trying to breed one and i really cant bring myself to spend that much money on the cash to buy one outright
Id psyknrse

If Diamond was considered common, would you still want one so badly?
They are sought after because they are so rare. Selling them for less would ruin how special they are.

cuzicouldyay
01-03-13, 12:19 AM
I love the idea someone posted on a previous page about being able to gift food to the neighbors you can't give gold to. That'd be awesome. :D

And I so wish I could hit store on a dragon habitat. :o Just so I can have the space to move the habitats around. That or a swap button for swapping positions of two habitats (when there's the room to do so for differently-sized habitats).

It'd be fun to trade dragons only of similar rarity, ie rare for rare. But it would make things less fun if I could, say, trade a fire for a diamond. Nay. And perhaps LE dragons could be tradable, but there'd have to be a special balance for them probably. I dunno.

henrylucky
01-03-13, 03:32 AM
I need collect all button, plant all button, select all button :)

mjtang
01-03-13, 04:44 AM
I believe the dragon pit would devalue the entire game coz everyone can get the dragons easily..

davewin
01-03-13, 12:51 PM
Allow us to gift any amount of silver coins to neighbors.

MomsHouseofSweets
01-03-13, 01:35 PM
I think TL should create 3 new dragons just for Androids and call them "Patience" ... "Loyalty" and "Droid".

Nefertekas
01-03-13, 02:18 PM
Allow us to gift any amount of silver coins to neighbors.

That would completely disrupt the gold system.

willothewisps
01-03-13, 02:21 PM
You could always catch android and kindle fire users up on updates instead of making another update we wont get

Yes. How about that before we continue with more dragons. Have iOS users feel the pain of waiting! MWAHAHAHAHA! But seriously, we don't even have New Dawn yet for Kindle Fire... wow. I do respect the fact that engneering takes awhile, but almost 4-5 months is too long don'tcha know?

lotusthreads
01-03-13, 03:44 PM
It would make life easier if tl included the breeding time in the album info for each dragon

tigger04
01-03-13, 03:46 PM
My suggestions would be to allow for small amounts of food to be gifted and to push out the existing updates for all users.

lfholland
01-03-13, 07:04 PM
Have the ability to retract a neighbor invite. I hate it when someone asks to be invited and it stays in pending status for weeks.

jefL
01-03-13, 07:18 PM
Random spontaneous breeding, a chance to find an unplanned egg in a habitat with more than one resident when collecting the money please

kyliestarpetshop
01-04-13, 10:58 PM
what new stuff? android need not vote for anything as they have nothing! going to stop playing it if we dont get the updates soon. Going to go back to my tiny village!! enuf is enuf Teamlava!!

FlamingInferno
01-04-13, 11:28 PM
What Is taking so long for this update? :)

DragonRA7
01-07-13, 02:14 AM
What Is taking so long for this update? :)

I agree lol it should say this poll is only for iOS user as android users will never see an update... I really wish they would step in and at least give a time frame or something... I really would like to see the updates soon...

Lienyty
01-07-13, 07:14 AM
Oh, I wish for this dragon cave!!! Please-please-pleaseeeeeeeeeeee? ^^

MomsHouseofSweets
01-07-13, 09:14 AM
Really need a "button" to click to help NOT purchase a dragon or any decor/bldg for gold if accidentally hit. I don't see very well anymore (due to getting older) and accidently bought an Eagle for 400 gold. Now, I'm just about out of gold. Sent email to Support, but was told they can't do anything about it. Sooo ... be VERY careful when you go to Market and look at the dragons or any other item!!!!

betsyb514
01-07-13, 09:17 AM
We need some dragons that earn gold! They can be limited time and, I hate to say this, Ultra-Rare. Maybe treasure dragons!

sollia
01-07-13, 12:40 PM
I want a penguin dragon! That would be awesome.

sehana
01-09-13, 08:24 PM
Jan 9, 2013: Not enough in-game suggestions to run a poll this week, so just a reminder that if you suggest content, Valentine's suggestions may be underway and suggestions for future items can be suggested. :)

DragonHeart0
01-09-13, 08:31 PM
Really need a "button" to click to help NOT purchase a dragon or any decor/bldg for gold if accidentally hit. I don't see very well anymore (due to getting older) and accidently bought an Eagle for 400 gold. Now, I'm just about out of gold. Sent email to Support, but was told they can't do anything about it. Sooo ... be VERY careful when you go to Market and look at the dragons or any other item!!!!

My full support to this suggestion!

rrr666999
01-09-13, 09:13 PM
Hi I am new to this forum, I would I have some suggestion to make :) I love this game, I feel it would be better to have extra slot for den and temple so that we can breed more dragons, as of now only have 40 varieties.
I also wish that if they could be a promotion for a week where the time of the breeding and evolving is reduced for an hours for all the dragons :)

Nefertekas
01-10-13, 02:58 AM
Let's be able to send maps and food to neighbors! But for that I'd like a "choose all" button to send to neighbors, otherwise I'd go nuts trying to select everyone @.@ i already feel annoyed when having to select so many neighbors to ask for maps...

By the way, why can't we have some more maps? :p say, 25 a day?

hamadrys
01-10-13, 07:23 AM
YES, a "choose all" button ! Totally. How annoying it is to tap for minutes on each one to get the maps... Good idea Nefertekas !

nylear13
01-10-13, 07:43 AM
Let's be able to send maps and food to neighbors! But for that I'd like a "choose all" button to send to neighbors, otherwise I'd go nuts trying to select everyone @.@ i already feel annoyed when having to select so many neighbors to ask for maps...

second that! especially when one is playing on a slow device and the game keep crashing mid way through selecting all 100+ neighbours T.T

Nefertekas
01-10-13, 09:07 AM
We've been suggesting this for a while, but it's never made it to the polls. I think it's about time!

second that! especially when one is playing on a slow device and the game keep crashing mid way through selecting all 100+ neighbours T.T

Exactly!

SybreTiger
01-10-13, 01:12 PM
Here's a possibly easy request...

Please allow dragon names to have more characters, 10 at least. 8 is good, but there are so many names I'd love to give my dragons that just 10 characters would cover.

azulscales
01-10-13, 07:23 PM
This is a desperate player here.
#1 change the food requirement values for light and virtue dragons back to the norm like the other dragons PLEASE!!!!!!! It is becoming impossible to evolve these dragons in a timely manner past lvl 7-8 due to the outrageous costs. Not only that, android users are still paying normal prices and are able to evolve their light dragons quickly, how is this fair?

#2 If number 1 doesn't change then please make it easier to get more food!!!

#3 run an "increased chance to get diamond" weekend event. It is successful with Your competitor "T(I)ny

ubobdgc
01-10-13, 07:56 PM
Not only that, android users are still paying normal prices and are able to evolve their light dragons quickly, how is this fair? "T(I)ny

*Epic face palm*

That was wrong on so many levels.

sollia
01-10-13, 08:59 PM
It's the one advantage us Android players have. We are missing so many things it's ridiculous.

opanugie
01-10-13, 09:19 PM

totally agree to have those 'choose all' button

Nefertekas
01-11-13, 02:08 AM
Not only that, android users are still paying normal prices and are able to evolve their light dragons quickly, how is this fair?

Ummmm. You do know that android players don't have the latest updates, right? So no coin boosts, no tree of dawn, no trading and crafting, no pink and its hybrids.
I think having lower feeding costs is THE VERY LEAST TL could do for them. In fact, I think those feeding costs shouldn't increase for them even if they do get the update. They've been waiting for so long.

After a certain level, you will be able to collect enough food for your light hybrids eventually. So be cool, be patient, and wait for it.

sollia
01-11-13, 07:12 AM
how is this fair?

And just because I'm feeling crabby today...

Android is way behind on updates, how is THAT fair?

Suave_Spencer
01-11-13, 08:45 AM
#1 change the food requirement values for light and virtue dragons back to the norm like the other dragons PLEASE!!!!!!! It is becoming impossible to evolve these dragons in a timely manner past lvl 7-8 due to the outrageous costs. Not only that, android users are still paying normal prices and are able to evolve their light dragons quickly, how is this fair?

#3 run an "increased chance to get diamond" weekend event. It is successful with Your competitor "T(I)ny

It's fair because Android players do not get the habitat boosts, so our income is limited. I'm about level 60 and still struggling to have enough food.

sollia
01-11-13, 09:17 AM
It's fair because Android players do not get the habitat boosts, so our income is limited. I'm about level 60 and still struggling to have enough food.

What are habitat boosts? Haha I don't even know what that is.

kwhales
01-11-13, 10:40 AM

You mean there isn't one now? Have you read the diamond thread lately? More people have gotten diamond in the last few weeks then, well, ever.

fitt7
01-11-13, 05:47 PM
I'd like to see players have 10 farms at least and the cost to harvest not be soooo expensive or time consing.

fitt7
01-11-13, 05:50 PM
Truely and what about 'eveling tbe playing field so Android users can njoy the benefits IOS users have consiste tly!

DragonHeart0
01-12-13, 10:20 AM
We'd enjoy being able to put trees in storage instead of completely loosing them when they are cleared and to be able to return them to the land and to move them around to creatively landscape our islands. We think that would be cool :cool:

hamadrys
01-12-13, 11:17 AM
We'd enjoy being able to put trees in storage instead of completely loosing them when they are cleared and to be able to return them to the land and to move them around to creatively landscape our islands. We think that would be cool :cool:

I do too ! That is an excellent idea. Some trees or even mushrooms are very pretty but they are almost always in the way. Maybe they could be added to be purchased for coins (not gold!), together with new and different type of decoration.

cedkugedchgd
01-13-13, 02:26 AM
dear teamlava, could you please make the option to delete neighbours out of the pending list? i have lots of neighbours in the pending list who don't even play anymore.

kwhales
01-13-13, 07:14 AM
dear teamlava, could you please make the option to delete neighbours out of the pending list? i have lots of neighbours in the pending list who don't even play anymore.

Really would like this too. Have some players who ask to be invited. So you invite them and they never accept or decline. We should be able to stop the request.

Nefertekas
01-13-13, 07:24 AM
Really would like this too. Have some players who ask to be invited. So you invite them and they never accept or decline. We should be able to stop the request.

Same here.

And how about that "ask all neighbors" button for the maps? Seriously, this has been asked for a few times already and yet it is completely ignores by all TL staff. No mods comment on it, and it never shows up on the polls. What's up with THAT?

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-13-13, 07:32 AM
Same here.

And how about that "ask all neighbors" button for the maps? Seriously, this has been asked for a few times already and yet it is completely ignores by all TL staff. No mods comment on it, and it never shows up on the polls. What's up with THAT?

Agreed.
However someone before said that asking every single neighbour for a map... clogs up the server or something... not sure why/how. I wonder if that has something to do with it?
But it would be great for a mod/someone to comment :D

Takiofallen
01-13-13, 08:18 AM
an option to give away gold from MY saved gold

kwhales
01-13-13, 08:30 AM
an option to give away gold from MY saved gold

This is an interesting idea. I don't know if i would give gold away from my main account, but i do have gold giving accounts that have gold just sitting there.
Since i don't actually play those games…they are on very old iphones and are really slow and force close all the time….i would like to give that 20 you get when you start playing (probably to myself).

Nefertekas
01-13-13, 09:06 AM
Agreed.
However someone before said that asking every single neighbour for a map... clogs up the server or something... not sure why/how. I wonder if that has something to do with it?
But it would be great for a mod/someone to comment :D
I believe that's just a poor excuse. :p because when i ask everyone for maps i keep getting them while i'm in expansion, which in 3 days sums up to a decent ammount of maps. I think they came up with that excuse to slow us down evern further. Just don't understand why.

sollia
01-13-13, 04:16 PM
Well if you don't have enough suggestions this time maybe you can spend some extra time catching up Android users? Hint hint hint :P

moostermine
01-13-13, 04:43 PM
I'm feeling guilty about no android updates and don't even have a say in it!

esmeetje1990
01-13-13, 04:45 PM
I don't know if someone posted this already but I think it would be neat if (well, when the album feature is released for Android as well) to see the number of dragons my neighbors have. Like, at the top of my album it says 58/78, and I think it would be cool if that number would be public.

sollia
01-13-13, 04:51 PM
I don't know if someone posted this already but I think it would be neat if (well, when the album feature is released for Android as well) to see the number of dragons my neighbors have. Like, at the top of my album it says 58/78, and I think it would be cool if that number would be public.
I LOVE this idea. I would like the album obviously but I think this would be a nice feature.

Nefertekas
01-13-13, 05:04 PM
I LOVE this idea. I would like the album obviously but I think this would be a nice feature.

I second that!

sollia
01-13-13, 05:37 PM
Well if you don't have enough suggestions this time maybe you can spend some extra time catching up Android users? Hint hint hint :P
This is a great idea, I second this...

Oh wait I wrote that :P

moostermine
01-13-13, 05:54 PM

ROFL! Ok I'll second it for you!

DragonRA7
01-13-13, 06:15 PM

I agree they keep having all these polls but how bout catching up android a bit...

Marcellamarceau
01-14-13, 08:22 AM

I second that, too!

sollia
01-14-13, 11:39 AM
I agree they keep having all these polls but how bout catching up android a bit...

Exactly. Most iOS users are saying they want the updates to stop because they can't keep up so it really works out perfectly.

UnoRaven
01-14-13, 05:04 PM
How about a dragon/feature that isn't IOS exclusive? Alienating half of your customer base is really, really, bad business.

B4Ballet
01-14-13, 05:44 PM
Yea, how about something for Android/Kindle only?!?

kurebiz
01-14-13, 06:20 PM
some android only dragon that doesnt get released to iOS till we have the full features.
but that would never happen right?

sollia
01-14-13, 07:19 PM
some android only dragon that doesnt get released to iOS till we have the full features.
but that would never happen right?

Well that would be a new feature so obviously we won't get that.

ubobdgc
01-14-13, 08:19 PM
Exactly. Most iOS users are saying they want the updates to stop because they can't keep up so it really works out perfectly.

First of all it was one person, and he/she got mauled with comments I.e. "that is really selfish"

ubobdgc
01-14-13, 08:19 PM
How about a dragon/feature that isn't IOS exclusive? Alienating half of your customer base is really, really, bad business.

Second of all, it is not even close to half.

ubobdgc
01-14-13, 08:25 PM
Yea, how about something for Android/Kindle only?!?

And lastly, I agree.

sollia
01-14-13, 08:44 PM
First of all it was one person, and he/she got mauled with comments I.e. "that is really selfish"

I've seen at least 5-10 people say this actually.

SteveEG158
01-14-13, 10:01 PM
People they will eventually come out with an update just make a really big poll about it. Also I wish they add the pit so we can trade dragons ;)

idestined
01-15-13, 03:13 AM
Christ, I definitely want the iOS updates to just stop for at least a month. I can't keep up. What is the point of releasing new dragons when they are so rare you can't even obtain them (pink hybrids what a joke)

ubobdgc
01-15-13, 04:46 AM
Christ, I definitely want the iOS updates to just stop for at least a month. I can't keep up. What is the point of releasing new dragons when they are so rare you can't even obtain them (pink hybrids what a joke)

That's selfish for the people who can keep up. If you were in a class. And one person could keep up. Would you hold up the whole class until they catch up, no.

ubobdgc
01-15-13, 04:47 AM
I've seen at least 5-10 people say this actually.

Beware, 5-10 isn't most. If you try to sling out statements like that. I will challenge you. A better thing to say are some.

ubobdgc
01-15-13, 04:48 AM
That's selfish for the people who can keep up. If you were in a class. And one person could keep up. Would you hold up the whole class until they catch up, no.

Couldn't*

sollia
01-15-13, 07:25 AM
Beware, 5-10 isn't most. If you try to sling out statements like that. I will challenge you. A better thing to say are some.

I may have slightly exaggerated but I think that if that many people think that then it's not a rare idea. You also don't know how many people may be lurking and silently agreeing.

idestined
01-15-13, 09:10 PM
Yes, because it is the teacher's responsibility to ensure that individuals are on a level playing field educationally. It's particularly selfish to assume that just because YOU can keep up everyone can keep up. Not everyone can afford to spend $200 on gold to keep up and similarly not everyone has particularly generous neighbours. Not to mention the fact that an entire class of Android players and Kindle players have been left behind by these updates. It appears to me that you are failing to consider their situation - somewhat selfish. Other individuals have different playstyles and opinions different from yours. Is everyone selfish, or are you assuming that just because a person has a different opinion from yours they are automatically selfish?

Beware, 5-10 isn't most.
Ok, to back up your opinion please count up the opinions of everyone on this thread. Seems like you are making a broad generalisation without any evidence supporting you opinion insofar. When you have done that, consider how many people play this game and you might want to consider counting up the opinions on the Dragon Story wikia as well. And the comments on the app page of the Appstore.

Also, if you are labelling and stereotyping everyone who doesn't want an update every week as 'selfish' it's no wonder that they don't feel like replying to this thread if you are replying to them thusly. Don't try to force your opinions on other people. This is a poll and a suggestion thread, not a thread where you can shape everyone's opinion into a precise clone of your own.

wassupbaby
01-16-13, 12:50 AM
Ok, im an iOS player and here's my opinion :
A selfish person is a person , who only thinks for him/herself and his/her own interests above the interests of others.
If you want the update to stop just because you cant keep up , then you are selfish. There're many players have already completed the dragon's album and they need weekly updates to keep their interest. I dont have the whole album and honestly , with weekly updates , i dont think i could but i , for myself, DO want weekly updates. And there's nothing to keep up unless its a LE.
Btw: it's naive to think that its teacher's responsibility. teacher can provide education but its really your responsibility. You're responsible for your own actions. Dont blame it on the teachers !

rafar
01-16-13, 01:14 AM
just wanted spell shop for ANDROID devices, we are so left behind by this mod.

doop01
01-16-13, 04:02 AM
I really like your idea of gifting food. Even if it was limited like gold it would be great, especially for the lower level players who struggle to get the coins. I also like the idea of dragon or egg storage. I think though that dragon trading would make it too easy to get the rarer dragons. And I say that even though I only just got my first diamond at level 79! I would especially like the option to sell unwanted eggs in the nest aaarrrhhh!

kurebiz
01-16-13, 04:48 AM
how about allowing us to buy extra habitats (more than the 35 currently allowed) using gold/coins?
eg: 1 extra habitat = 15 gold, 2 extra = 30 gold etc.
for coins maybe price it such that it'd be rather expensive, idk, 5m for 1? 10m for the next one? it'd not be for the lower lvls, but i'm sure the higher lvls would need it.
PLUS.
it might be a way to keep the droid users appeased esp if they have nth to do atm due to not having enough habitats?

and it does benefit iOS users too!

maryeac
01-16-13, 04:58 AM
I would love to see a nursery habitat where young dragons could all be together before they evolve for the first time. It would also be good to be able to keep track of more nb's who visit, only the last 20 at moment. Most of us have many that we visit daily and other than having to write down who has visited me its easy to loose track. This would make it easier to delete nb's who don't bother returning visits!! Also need to be able to keep track of who I send gold to not only who sends to me
Thanks

henrylucky
01-16-13, 06:33 AM
God Dragon..
Diamond + Light + Air !! LOL... :p

henrylucky
01-16-13, 06:47 AM
On February 10, there will be Chinese New Year !! and I celebrate it...
Maybe TL can make something with red like Barongsai dragon (if you know Barongsai) or Angpao dragon
I just say.. :p
(I'll post again if I have some ideas.. :p )

absolute46
01-16-13, 12:23 PM
I don't understand why we would buy a second nest if we only have one breeding den? How about a second evolution temple!

sollia
01-16-13, 12:26 PM
I don't understand why we would buy a second nest if we only have one breeding den? How about a second evolution temple!

I agree about the second temple, but a second nest really does come in handy. I thought it was pointless too, but it does help. Let's say you have a Sunrise dragon egg in your nest. That takes 24 hours. But your current dragon pair took 10 hours and are ready to go to the nest. But your only nest is occupied by Sunrise. See what I mean?

hamadrys
01-16-13, 01:33 PM
Yep, the second nest is a big plus when trying to breed LE's against the clock. That is a good purchase really, I don't regret it one bit.

sollia
01-16-13, 04:50 PM
Yep, the second nest is a big plus when trying to breed LE's against the clock. That is a good purchase really, I don't regret it one bit.

I didn't see the point of a second nest at first but I'm so glad I got one. Makes such a huge difference.

DragonHeart0
01-16-13, 07:05 PM
On February 10, there will be Chinese New Year !! and I celebrate it...
Maybe TL can make something with red like Barongsai dragon (if you know Barongsai) or Angpao dragon
I just say.. :p
(I'll post again if I have some ideas.. :p )

Oh yes! TL you must add a Chinese NY dragon to your list!!! If not this year then definitely plan for next year. Every Year has a sign and we are just going into the year of the snake - there is even a year of the . . . "Dragon"! A Chinese new years dragon would be awesome!

lightningougi
01-18-13, 01:39 AM
This has probably been suggested before, but gameplay wise I would like there to be more of an award for evolving your dragons to adult and epic. At first when I evolved one of my dragons with the intention of selling it to free up space in my habitat, I was shocked to see that it was worth the same amount as it was as a baby form: not much at all.

Why not reward the player for taking the time and food investment evolving their dragons? What if teen and adult dragon forms were progressively increased in worth and the player could rake in major bonuses for selling an epic dragon, maybe even a gold for the trouble.

This would fit well with the trading portal for the player being able to get something out of the dragons they don't want or need.

gannicus88
01-18-13, 02:40 AM
what is going on with the percentages of the poll ?
fairly sure it should at up to a 100% not 370 something % !!!!

Tossa747
01-18-13, 05:23 AM
How about food as a reward when we visit our neighbors? At least when you're at a higher level. For example, 5 food for each neighbor after you hit level 50.

RotomGuy
01-18-13, 09:46 AM
The ability to craft Obsidian with Red Gems and Blue Gems (lava + water = obsidian) and then make that obsidian into an Obsidian Dragon.

UnoRaven
01-18-13, 10:16 AM
what is going on with the percentages of the poll ?
fairly sure it should at up to a 100% not 370 something % !!!!

Since it's a multiple choice poll, the percentage isn't which percent of people voted for which option, it's the percentage out of how many people voted altogether.

For example, 159 out of 230 people that voted selected the Dragon Cave. That's 69.13% of people.

dreamrage
01-18-13, 09:05 PM
How bout a select all button when requesting for maps? or is there one already?

sollia
01-19-13, 06:47 PM
How bout a select all button when requesting for maps? or is there one already?

There have been a lot of requests for this in many TL games so I'm starting to think it's been left out for a reason.

betsyb514
01-20-13, 05:41 AM
With St. Patricks around the corner! We need a Clover dragon! A Spring dragon would be nice too.

Any way to re-release the Treasure Cave? All these Virtue dragons while trying to get the Unicorn are ****ing me! I have seen tons on my neighbors islands too.

Last thing! How about Treasure dragons! A different one for each month, that you can keep. Maybe instead of following the traditional birthstone colors, which are already being used, you could go for the mystical birthstones. A great way to utilize all the colors of the traded gems!

So, will the pink gems be used for a Pink Tourmaline or Rose Quartz dragon??? Can't wait to find out!

hamadrys
01-20-13, 07:24 AM
Sure, more updates and goodies for IOS players. Why not focusing a little bit on catching back with Android/Kindle updates, huh ? Or creating awesome dragons that wouldn't have the pink/gemstone type color/crafting ? So ALL players can enjoy them.

betsyb514
01-20-13, 08:45 AM
Sure, more updates and goodies for IOS players. Why not focusing a little bit on catching back with Android/Kindle updates, huh ? Or creating awesome dragons that wouldn't have the pink/gemstone type color/crafting ? So ALL players can enjoy them.

I was thinking of a yellow and green combo for Clover and purple, green and yellow for Spring. I'm sure android and kindle will get all the goodies soon. Since these units don't work on a single operating system, it just takes longer to write the program for them. I looked at androids developer site and they currently have over 75,000 different issue threads from programmers. So, hang in there! A lot of my neighbors are not on iOS and I can't wait until they are fully functional too!

hamadrys
01-20-13, 10:08 AM
I am hanging in there betsyb514, I assure you I am, lol. I like the clover idea for a dragon. I think it would be very cute. And spring, definitely !
If I had the crafting feature, I would go for a Tiger Eye dragon. Wouldn't that be awesome ?

Nefertekas
01-20-13, 12:05 PM
I feel like it's terribly stupid and frustrating that some of us need to evolve three times (level 3 , 6 and 9) while others only need to evolve twice (level 6 and 9). It's unfair. Maybe if the trading feature were altered so we could trade them after completely feeding level 3 , instead of having to evolve to level 4, that would be cooler.
Or make everyone evolve only twice. :p

moostermine
01-20-13, 12:14 PM
Hamadrys! Omg! Tigers eye! That is the best idea I've heard in forever! It would be gorgeous!

kwhales
01-20-13, 12:34 PM
I feel like it's terribly stupid and frustrating that some of us need to evolve three times (level 3 , 6 and 9) while others only need to evolve twice (level 6 and 9). It's unfair. Maybe if the trading feature were altered so we could trade them after completely feeding level 3 , instead of having to evolve to level 4, that would be cooler.
Or make everyone evolve only twice. :p

I agree. What's the point in evolving three times. The faster we can get a dragon to breeding level, the faster we use gold to speed up breeding and the faster we need to buy more gold…(hint: we would buy gold sooner and more often).

riisak
01-20-13, 01:12 PM
Can you shave 4 hours off of every breeding/hatching time. 10-20 hours for EVERY dragon is awful.
Pet story is more reasonable IMO, you usually range from 5-15 hours depending what you're making.

Also, sometimes I just want to abandon my egg before it is done hatching.
Here is the scenario. You are trying to breed a rare or super rare dragon. You can tell by the breeding or hatching time that you got a common [that you already have 5-10 of], and that your attempt has failed. Now you have to wait 2+ days for this dragon you don't want to be out of your way, so you can start your next attempt. It's horribly frustrating!!!!

riisak
01-20-13, 01:16 PM
Can you shave 4 hours off of every breeding/hatching time. 10-20 hours for EVERY dragon is awful.
Pet story is more reasonable IMO, you usually range from 5-15 hours depending what you're making.

Also, sometimes I just want to abandon my egg before it is done hatching.
Here is the scenario. You are trying to breed a rare or super rare dragon. You can tell by the breeding or hatching time that you got a common [that you already have 5-10 of], and that your attempt has failed. Now you have to wait 2+ days for this dragon you don't want to be out of your way, so you can start your next attempt. It's horribly frustrating!!!!

Just to add to this [since we can't edit...?]
my boyfriend has been trying for a MONTH to make a diamond dragon. So you can imagine what it's like to have to keep waiting like that for useless eggs to finish etcetc...

I have personally found that I get the most enjoyment out of your games when I am able to do things twice a day. [10-12 hour spans]

Nefertekas
01-20-13, 01:43 PM
Just to add to this [since we can't edit...?]
my boyfriend has been trying for a MONTH to make a diamond dragon. So you can imagine what it's like to have to keep waiting like that for useless eggs to finish etcetc...

I have personally found that I get the most enjoyment out of your games when I am able to do things twice a day. [10-12 hour spans]

Most of us can't edit here.
A lot of people try weeks on end for diamond, and get nothing! I'm level 94 (for a couple pf weeks now) and am diamond-less.
They won't reduce breeding times... They need us to buy and use gold to speed up. It supports them finantially.

hamadrys
01-20-13, 05:13 PM
Hamadrys! Omg! Tigers eye! That is the best idea I've heard in forever! It would be gorgeous!
Thank you, my friend :)

moostermine
01-20-13, 06:00 PM
You should design it! Post it! Please! Black and reddish swirls!

opanugie
01-21-13, 05:16 PM
CHINESE NEW YEAR DRAGON suggestion : Lantern dragon, Yin Yang dragon, Coin dragon, Rich dragon, Water Snake dragon, Gold Legend dragon, Stone dragon, Jade dragon, Tomb dragon

Darkstorm2
01-21-13, 07:47 PM
Large diamond field. Holds two diamond dragons with max income at 10,000
That's all I want. Oh please... Pretty please. I'd pay two million coins for it too!!!!

Darkstorm2
01-21-13, 07:49 PM
Can I sell a diamond dragon egg to the highest bidder????

betsyb514
01-22-13, 06:49 AM
How about astrological dragons! I would have to have a Taurus!!!

Talo3
01-22-13, 12:38 PM
I would like to see more decoration, e.g trees or some old stuff like ruins (like the Archway or abandoned Castle)
That would match to the Greek Mythology Dragons ;)
Stone/Rock Dragons would be very nice too, but only if they have got normal food costs, not as many as the holliday dragons or the light hybrids.

krios95
01-22-13, 01:23 PM
Large diamond field. Holds two diamond dragons with max income at 10,000
That's all I want. Oh please... Pretty please. I'd pay two million coins for it too!!!!

It would be better if it had 50,000, especially as a standard diamond field has 20,000 coin cap on it.

darla1123
01-22-13, 01:45 PM
I would love to see a peacock dragon

Patt1
01-22-13, 04:07 PM
Select all option .
It would be nice to have a select all " check box " for all neighbors.
For example map requests, a simple select all neighbors at once.
It would save up time to spend more gold !!

salinho
01-22-13, 04:14 PM
Select all option .
It would be nice to have a select all " check box " for all neighbors.
For example map requests, a simple select all neighbors at once.
It would save up time to spend more gold !!
It annoys me that this has never even made it to the polls. :p

sollia
01-22-13, 04:20 PM
It annoys me that this has never even made it to the polls. :p

It will probably be on the next one.

It's been requested so many times that I'm starting to think it's not there for a reason.

salinho
01-22-13, 04:26 PM
It will probably be on the next one.

It's been requested so many times that I'm starting to think it's not there for a reason.

a) I hope so. However...
b) I've been thinking there's some obscure reason behind that too.

lollipop_rp
01-22-13, 05:06 PM
hope we get the dragon pit soon!

s_lynne
01-22-13, 05:27 PM
Give us a second breeding den!!!!!
Unlike everyone else, I still don't have a Diamond Dragon and I would love to try to work on obtaining one while I'm also tryin to obtain the latest Dragon. I'm actually gettin very, very annoyed with those outrageously long fail times and havin more than one Breeding Dens would definitely eliminate some of the stress because of the constant failing. But hey, that's just my opinion.

kwhales
01-22-13, 05:36 PM
I would like to see another evolution temple. With trading, and alot of fails, I have so many little ones waiting to evolve to 4 so they can join their friends in a far better place. With trying to rid my island of level 3 dups, my keepers are taking so long to get a chance at being epics. At least let the players who have to evolve at 3 to have an option to buy one. I don't care if its millions of coins…hence, coins not gold.

sollia
01-22-13, 05:40 PM
Give us a second breeding den!!!!!
Unlike everyone else, I still don't have a Diamond Dragon and I would love to try to work on obtaining one while I'm also tryin to obtain the latest Dragon. I'm actually gettin very, very annoyed with those outrageously long fail times and havin more than one Breeding Dens would definitely eliminate some of the stress because of the constant failing. But hey, that's just my opinion.

When trying for that latest dragon use a pair of dragons with 4+ colors between them then you might get a Diamond while trying for any other dragon.

betsyb514
01-22-13, 05:42 PM
I would like to see another evolution temple. With trading, and alot of fails, I have so many little ones waiting to evolve to 4 so they can join their friends in a far better place. With trying to rid my island of level 3 dups, my keepers are taking so long to get a chance at being epics. At least let the players who have to evolve at 3 to have an option to buy one. I don't care if its millions of coins…hence, coins not gold.
A second evolution temple would be awesome! I just tallied up how many hours I have to go without breeding anything else...972 hours! Just about 40 days if I don't sleep! I still have 29 dragons to get!

sollia
01-22-13, 05:47 PM
A second evolution temple would be awesome! I just tallied up how many hours I have to go without breeding anything else...972 hours! Just about 40 days if I don't sleep! I still have 29 dragons to get!

I don't understand, how did you come up with that number?

betsyb514
01-22-13, 05:53 PM
I don't understand, how did you come up with that number?

6 Fruitfuls = 60 hours, 3 Firestorms = 36 hours, on and on... I have a list I made so I know what to pick for overnight. My evolution temple runs non stop! I got 4 Virtue dragons while trying for the Unicorn (134 hours). I am able to trade them in so the number is getting all duplicates to level 4 and all singles to epic form.

opanugie
01-22-13, 09:54 PM
for valentines day : ribbon dragon, cupid dragon, lovebug dragon, heart dragon

tailsprower
01-23-13, 01:33 AM
Any new element like dark , ice etc .

melnrs
01-23-13, 01:40 AM
I want a select all button for map requests and the ability to sell an unwanted egg and a fair price to sell dragons come on 800 gold for a dragon and sells for 100 coins cheap also more food lower feeding prices and just all in all you got us hooked so quit being so greedy and charging so much for everything

hamadrys
01-23-13, 05:51 AM
Any new element like dark , ice etc .

A new element would mean a new type of habitat too. Unless they increase the amount of habitat, I don't see that happening soon.
I like the idea though.

sehana
01-23-13, 11:09 AM
Place New Suggestions in this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44932-Dragon-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Jan-23)! :)