PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread

maguar
12-26-12, 09:04 PM
Please vote for the items, catalogues or themes that you want to see in Fashion.

Is there an item, catalogue or theme that isn't mentioned and you just have to have it? If so this is the place to ask for it.

Please note that the request for new gifts has been passed along.

opanugie
12-27-12, 03:24 AM
new year : fireworks theme, baloon theme
chinese new year : snake theme, ying yang theme, gold theme, lantern theme
valentine : heart theme, cupid theme
easter : egg theme, bunny theme, fairy theme, rainbow theme
others : robot theme, sun and moon theme, paper theme, peacock theme, cow theme

SavvyKisses2
12-27-12, 06:50 AM
Thank you for the Poll!!!
What about varying the gifts??? I know we're post Xmas... But this is something many have wanted for months! Perhaps the gifts could be not only clothes, but decorations as well - exclusive to gifting? What do you think?

newmoonfashion
12-27-12, 03:56 PM
I would love to have some new cash registers for coins or gems - like the golden one from a box.
New doors - maybe with decorations.
More mannequins.
A white dressing room
Big plants or vases
New avatar costumers and personel

pumpkita
12-27-12, 08:17 PM
More hairs and face features.

P.s: i really like the Steam punk idea! It's original.

AlisinChanes
12-27-12, 09:11 PM
I like the Peacock theme idea, even if it were just the colors with a hint of feather here/there. Oh, and can we please, pleeease have some type of option for the avatars clothing? Specifically the jackets, cardigans etc. And stockings! Like the stockings that are with the black & red Halloween costume, can't think of the catalogue name. I love those stockings and not having the option to wear them w/out the skirt is disappointing. Same with jackets, whats the point of a jacket you can only wear if you're half naked? Can we have a separate tab storing these items possibly? Just makes more sense imo.

jojopeanut
12-27-12, 10:33 PM
And being for our Avatar to wear a hat & glasses at the same time, and a bracelet or bangle while holding a clutch bag. Also would love dark purple floor tiles.

B4Ballet
12-28-12, 12:22 AM
I like the New York Executive Catalog idea :)

Ic3e
12-28-12, 05:38 AM
Thanks for considering most of my ideas. Since I didn't really advance in the New York Executives catalog I might as well tell you my idea for it.

Smarts and Confidence:
Houndstooth Suit
Suit Skirt
Dress Shoes
Briefcase

abellissima
12-28-12, 12:00 PM
I'd like to buy the emerald forest display, the fairy tale display and the fairy statue.

lollipop_rp
12-28-12, 09:41 PM
Maybe we can build some displays by collecting parts from neighbors?

jojopeanut
12-28-12, 09:46 PM
I also would love to see some tall vases especially with Valentines coming up. Like the lilac ones except filled with pink, red, and white roses. And maybe in the catalog could offer box of chocolates, they offered coco for Christmas after all.

cherryberry9
12-28-12, 10:24 PM
Something winter or valentine like since were coming up to that time of year.

lelaina752
12-29-12, 01:40 AM
I'd like to buy the emerald forest display, the fairy tale display and the fairy statue.

I completely agree and would add the Ice Eiffel Tower and NYC pillows. I was surprised TL didn't bring back past LTOs at Christmas. I can only think that they didn't make as much money on LTOs at Thanksgiving as box items. However, many of the LTOs they offered at Thanksgiving were recent and I already owned them (so I bought 1st and 2nd place box items). I think if TL offered older LTOs, they would have more success.

lelaina752
12-29-12, 01:41 AM
I also would love to see some tall vases especially with Valentines coming up. Like the lilac ones except filled with pink, red, and white roses. And maybe in the catalog could offer box of chocolates, they offered coco for Christmas after all.

Love these ideas! And the peacock idea. I would totally buy these items.

callofcthulhu
12-29-12, 02:04 AM
Maybe we can build some displays by collecting parts from neighbors?

Excellent idea!

Thank you for considering many of my suggestions. Someone mentioned Chinese New Year and I would like to see that as a catalogue too!

kale789
12-29-12, 03:09 AM
I would like to see a safari look. Maybe with zebra and leopard print shirt, tops, or dresses. Houndstooth theme would be cool maybe in the original colors and then in red and white or other colors. I also have the idea for a purple theme for spring. Just have different shades of purple and lavender clothing.

albatros82
12-29-12, 10:36 AM
I'd like to see Long Black Gloves in the closet; and I'd like to see my avatar in the store.

Ic3e
12-30-12, 10:44 AM
60s Mod catalog/theme.

Mod:
Turtleneck Mini Dress
Abstract Heels
Circle Sunglasses
Sleek Bangles

90s Grunge catalog/theme.

Grunge:
One Shoulder Tee
Mint Grunge Shorts w/fishnet leggings
Denim Sneakers
Fingerless Gloves

Valley Girl catalog.

Totally Cool:
Skimpy Tank-Top
Daisy-Dukes
White Go-go Boots
Pink Earrings

Music genre inspired theme/catalog. Punk, Hip Hop, Rock, Goth, Pop, Disco, etc.

God Blast the Queen(Punk):
Ripped Denim Bolero
Black Leather Pants
Leather Military Boots
Nose Rings

Disco Fever:
Butterfly Blouse
Flared Capris
Platform Boots
Diamond Rings

violetmissy
12-30-12, 01:15 PM
I also like the valentine's day suggestions with tall vases and such as well as more winter themed stuff.

I would also like to see more floor tiles available for coin purchase as most of the floor tiles require diamond purchase. Some winter or valentine floor tiles would be nice.

retro71
12-30-12, 08:12 PM
Would love to see some bright yellow or yellowish gold wall panels.

DinaSufia
12-31-12, 08:21 AM
I'd like to see some blue displays but I'd like to buy them with coins please ❤

pinkdots30
01-01-13, 12:38 AM
What about the make-up counter being available for androids? I know it was mentioned in a request a couple of months ago but I haven't heard or seen anything about it coming to android. I'm just curious about it. Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!!

spissi
01-02-13, 07:29 AM
I'd like to buy the lolita dress from the Surprise Box for gems or coins ...whatever you want..P lease I'll really glad and gratefull ! I've tried so many times to get it from the box but I can't find it. Please Please !

BeYaaz
01-02-13, 03:18 PM
Would really love to add walls in the boutique

callofcthulhu
01-02-13, 03:22 PM
Some ideas

So Sari:
Sari
Embroidered Slippers
Large bangles
Bindi

Steam Punk
Aviator jacket
Hitched skirt
Buckled boots
Goggles

Year of the snake
Mandarin dress
Red heels
Snake earrings
Red envelope clutch

Material Girl (since I see kids wearing the same things I did at their age)
Tutu skirt
Off the shoulder tee
Pink high tops
Layered necklace

Femme Fatale (Film noir inspired)
Little black dress
Peep toe heels
Black fascination
Mysterious clutch

BeYaaz
01-02-13, 04:14 PM
More gift varieties
More makeup for the makeup counter

sand
01-04-13, 04:33 AM
We would like some kind of red flag on catalogs or decor items that are limited editions - perhaps even with an expiration date so we know what content will be removed and when. We are more concerned about that than we are about new content.
... But a special catalog slot where we can order international traditional or ethnic outfits would be wonderful!

abellissima
01-04-13, 07:14 AM
The renaissance theme is a greate idea, i'd like a bit more quest for the lvl 40+

Limaxa
01-04-13, 07:35 AM
Renaissance theme!! (:

meme1098
01-04-13, 09:07 AM
We need more gift items! And goals.

Ororo132
01-04-13, 01:17 PM
PLEASE ADD MORE EXPANDING OPTIONS! there's no room for all of the great items to display&put lots of merchandise out.

greatday2bealive
01-04-13, 02:40 PM
What did you mean by Indian theme? Pow wow or sari?

lollipop_rp
01-04-13, 08:32 PM
What did you mean by Indian theme? Pow wow or sari?

Sari is nice! Indian lover here! (Rly, I'm Srilankan which is an island infer India)
Saris are cool for a new style!

Ic3e
01-04-13, 09:06 PM
Some ideas

So Sari:
Sari
Embroidered Slippers
Large bangles
Bindi

Steam Punk
Aviator jacket
Hitched skirt
Buckled boots
Goggles

Year of the snake
Mandarin dress
Red heels
Snake earrings
Red envelope clutch

Material Girl (since I see kids wearing the same things I did at their age)
Tutu skirt
Off the shoulder tee
Pink high tops
Layered necklace

Femme Fatale (Film noir inspired)
Little black dress
Peep toe heels
Black fascination
Mysterious clutch

Tutu skirts are soooo 2002, replace it with a skimpy mini skirt and then you'll have Valley Girl. I love your other ideas though, they're really nice. Especially Steampunk, I've been dying for a Steampunk catalog.

kajoba
01-05-13, 12:49 PM
Biker theme! ( Harley - leather and lace, not sport bike.)

But what I'd really like would be a "select all" button for sending gifts. Having to check each friend individually is tedious and takes forever.
Also, would like the catalogue ordering process to stay open to the page you last ordered on, instead of having to scroll back to it each time. Are these just android issues?

adellypoo
01-06-13, 01:13 PM
What about more options for the makeup counter that take longer than 1 hour to be ready?

princessbella99
01-06-13, 08:50 PM

Me too!! I missed our :(

princessbella99
01-06-13, 08:51 PM
Me too!! I missed our :(

Out* sorry, I hate auto correct ><

fitt7
01-07-13, 12:28 AM
I would love to see red dress and stillettos/pumps for Valentine's. Thank you.

darlinlildeb
01-08-13, 07:19 AM
I love that TL is offering mannequins with some of the catalogs. This helps make the store look like a real store. Even better, when they are for coins!!!!! I would also like to see more flower/vase displays...espeically one with red berries to be used with the winter fountain.

nky1111
01-08-13, 08:37 AM
yea they better make Cheerful mannequin. on a rack the thing looks just like a rag.
instead of headless soldier

sand
01-08-13, 09:50 AM
If you want to know what players want to see in the game, just read through the thread on "2012 holiday-themed content" removal, where people are frustrated about non-holiday items and 2011 items being yanked with the expected removals.
In fact, players want most of the removed content back, especially the Halloween costumes, which were some of the hottest fashions to ever grace the game.
We want Chalet Chic. We want Lady in Red. We want Disco Queen and Vampire Queen. We want Flapper Fab and Got It Maid. We want White Swan.
Also we want a return of Be Mine and My Valentine next month!

sand
01-08-13, 09:51 AM
We want By The Fire!

newmoonfashion
01-08-13, 02:18 PM
I would love to have more dresses in purple, lilac or in the same colour as the ice skate mannequin's dress.
A white dress catalogue like the one for avatar from the groovy (?) box.
Denim jacket
Grey pumps
Black pearl earrings
More sweaters, shirts and t-shirts

More flowers
A purple dressing room
New cash registers

twila07
01-08-13, 02:19 PM
i 100% agree with you. i created half of my store around EVERY clothing item they pulled from the catalog. im very upset and dont even want to play anymore. its like taking candy away from a baby. shame.

If you want to know what players want to see in the game, just read through the thread on "2012 holiday-themed content" removal, where people are frustrated about non-holiday items and 2011 items being yanked with the expected removals.
In fact, players want most of the removed content back, especially the Halloween costumes, which were some of the hottest fashions to ever grace the game.
We want Chalet Chic. We want Lady in Red. We want Disco Queen and Vampire Queen. We want Flapper Fab and Got It Maid. We want White Swan.
Also we want a return of Be Mine and My Valentine next month!

sapphirecross
01-08-13, 09:00 PM
I'd like to see another pajamas - I'm sad to lose the cocoa from by the fire, really hoped that would stay.
We need more shoes that are not black - The red dancer flapper heels were great, I'd like to see that style again in a diff color, maybe a shiny gold show girl outfit.
Flat boots - scrunch, mocs, something that would be worn with jeans, and it would be great to get more jeans in diff colors, I am sad to lose st paddy outfit, the clothes fit so many gaps we have now. Since we also lost a white outfit, maybe white jeans. We also lost 2 white boots, white swan with the beautiful lace and crystal that could be ordered low levels - I think of all of them, white swan was the worst thing to pull - there's nothing like it at all and it displayed beautifully with diff store styles, I would like to see that come back if only one thing could.
Otherwise I think we do need something like it, at a low level.
Some historical inspired stuff - like flat front high waist pants, drop waist 20s dress - sad about losing flapper fab, I like fringe - maybe a brown jacket with fringe?
I'd also like to see other things than the usual accessories, like the cocoa and duster - like chap stick in summer instead of another pair flip flops, or suntan lotion, for valentine maybe a box of chocolates or mints - like more expensive stores always put near the registers. Other styles of flats, clogs, gold trim, two color with toebox diff from rest of shoe, decorations on them like glitter, hearts, polka dots - pretty much anything beyond our basic ballet flats. Not all on the same shoe lol, and not black.
And agree - mannequins for coins that match outfits are great!

sapphirecross
01-08-13, 09:11 PM
I don't want most of the removed content back, but we lost both pairs of stockings/hose - colored tights would be nice, something spring color, and some lace stockings without any garters in a tan shade paired with dresses, maybe displayed on counter as accessory instead of hanging, and not matched with any skirt or other piece - have we had a display with hose?

sapphirecross
01-08-13, 09:14 PM
Should say lace stockings without garters or hose in a at color - not tan lace, lol, though champagne rose lace is pretty.

BeYaaz
01-08-13, 11:30 PM
I wish non of the catalog items get removed all catalog items should stay wether it's holiday related or not

darlinlildeb
01-09-13, 06:08 AM
I had a thought last night... I know we have a "closet" for our avatar items... and when we put racks or tables in storage we lose the clothing... Is there any way we could have a "closet" for our boutique to store items we don't want to get rid of. Like many players I have stocked racks with discontinued items and have blocked them off from the avatars. However, I really don't want Halloween costumes in my shop all year. I would love to put them in a "closet" and bring them back out next Halloween.

Also...I love many of the new decorations/displays. I have purchased many of them, but I am quickly running out of room to display everything... I need to be able to expand. Will TL please add possible expansions, and not make them so difficult to attain. For example...I would buy this weeks LTO of the Lotion Display, but I don't have room.... I would gladly spend the money (gems) or money to get gems if I had room. Again...having a closet for catalogs we want to save would help with this....

Also... I would love to be able to hide catalogs that I have mastered.

Finally...new gifts...I have even stopped accepting them, because I want the room in my store for other items...

meme1098
01-09-13, 08:47 AM
Just add some new gifts already! We've been asking for as long as I've been playing. There's not a jewelry item available to gift and a different purse than that ugly yellow thing would be nice.

nky1111
01-09-13, 11:57 AM
would be cool if you could gift clothes that you've mastered or that are on your avatar!!

nky1111
01-09-13, 12:00 PM
i mean then we could get some claus dresses back in the game )))))

newmoonfashion
01-09-13, 02:00 PM
I would like to have more 1 and 2 hours catalogues. Two were just removed from the game.

I would love if we got some nighties for Valentine.

Please bring back the Valentine display with the three girls and some great new designs for this years.

IsisGarden
01-09-13, 02:14 PM
I would like to see a full length, flowing black gown, with black high heels, rhinestone jewelry, and rhinestone purse.

ariesblu
01-10-13, 03:35 AM
I would like to see diverse hair options.

IsisGarden
01-10-13, 12:51 PM
I would also like a Sunday Go to Meeting catalog... Rhinestone suit, big fancy hat, rhinestone purse, and rhinestone jewlery.

SavvyKisses2
01-10-13, 02:19 PM
I had a thought last night... I know we have a "closet" for our avatar items... and when we put racks or tables in storage we lose the clothing... Is there any way we could have a "closet" for our boutique to store items we don't want to get rid of. Like many players I have stocked racks with discontinued items and have blocked them off from the avatars. However, I really don't want Halloween costumes in my shop all year. I would love to put them in a "closet" and bring them back out next Halloween.

Also...I love many of the new decorations/displays. I have purchased many of them, but I am quickly running out of room to display everything... I need to be able to expand. Will TL please add possible expansions, and not make them so difficult to attain. For example...I would buy this weeks LTO of the Lotion Display, but I don't have room.... I would gladly spend the money (gems) or money to get gems if I had room. Again...having a closet for catalogs we want to save would help with this....

Also... I would love to be able to hide catalogs that I have mastered.

Finally...new gifts...I have even stopped accepting them, because I want the room in my store for other items...

I love your closet idea! What would also be cool is a second floor!!!
About the gifts... I don't gift and don't accept them either. I too keep requesting variation!!!
I hope there is FS-Valentine this year!!!

singulargirl
01-10-13, 04:25 PM
Has there been any explanation why the gift options on FS are so limited compared to other TL games? There is a buildable item (makeup counter) that we could gift parts for. More buildable items would be great, such as a fragrance counter for perfumes and candles or a lingerie counter.

Lavinia01
01-10-13, 06:36 PM
A Marie Antoinette theme catalog and French antiques would be awesome, or even a Victorian theme. You could also do something very futuristic, like a 2050 catalog and matching items.

chuyx17
01-10-13, 08:26 PM
I'd like the Perfume counter! Sell it without buying a mystery box. And about Suggestions: maybe... New York Style catalog, Spring Catalog, Preppy Girl Catalog, Oriental Catalog... And more Soho Boutique decor? (:

ariesblu
01-10-13, 08:30 PM
Has there been any explanation why the gift options on FS are so limited compared to other TL games? There is a buildable item (makeup counter) that we could gift parts for. More buildable items would be great, such as a fragrance counter for perfumes and candles or a lingerie counter.

The thing with this if you'd noticed is that the makeup counter is limited to the ios players only. Android and Kindle Fire players would have no use for those buildable parts; we can't even see the requests, so I doubt we would see them sent as gifts.

Personally I am over buildable items in games that teamlava feels generous to give them to me in, so I'd prefer not to have them in this game. Especially when they are limited to those who are willing to forfeit gems for them.

opanugie
01-10-13, 09:44 PM
SUGGESTION : CHOOSE ALL Button for request things and send gift

jojopeanut
01-10-13, 10:12 PM
Once we've mastered a catalog would be nice to have for coins in our closet. At least lower lvl catalogs like the bunny slippers , the blue sapphire catalog especially the crystal shoes. Just to name a few.

maguar
01-11-13, 03:18 PM
You can now add suggestions to the new thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44201-Fashion-Story-Poll-and-Suggestion-Thread) and vote on the new options.