PDA

View Full Version : Why don't trade dragon to dragon?

piglet270307
12-26-12, 07:34 PM
Hi everybody,

I have same dragons and I wonder why we can not trade dragon to dragon with another player?

habibass
12-26-12, 07:38 PM
Because that would be too good to be true, i guess :D

kwhales
12-26-12, 07:51 PM
Nobody would need to breed much, speed up much, buy gold much.

azychan
12-27-12, 12:58 AM
The game will become boring

faisal01911349250
12-27-12, 05:31 AM
Then the goal of the game would change from trying to breed rare dragons to getting neighbors with multiple dragons of the same type ( not sure if u will understand this isn't very clear)

lollipop_rp
12-28-12, 07:07 PM
Then the goal of the game would change from trying to breed rare dragons to getting neighbors with multiple dragons of the same type ( not sure if u will understand this isn't very clear)

I agree, as much as I would love to trade a fruitful for a diamond(which none of my nbrs would agree on), the point of. The game would be gone and then TL would not get money

mamareader02
12-28-12, 07:14 PM
True(I'd only trade a diamond or infinity with my best friend or my kid for a fruitful,lol),but TL would still make money off diamond hunters because not many people are gonna trade them easily.and you'll find out,most people who breed 1 get the urge to breed one more,and so on.

wassupbaby
12-28-12, 07:24 PM
I agree, as much as I would love to trade a fruitful for a diamond(which none of my nbrs would agree on), the point of. The game would be gone and then TL would not get money

I would trade my crusader or quetzal for some LE dragons that i dont have :) or even fruitful if he/she is a good neighbor :)

Mani_Sari
12-28-12, 07:54 PM
I wish it were true, i'd trade 4 Fireworks Dragon for just 1 lousy Snowman Dragon lol.

grondai
12-28-12, 08:03 PM
I think it would be a great feature. There would have to be rules implied tho

lollipop_rp
12-28-12, 08:49 PM
I think it would be a great feature. There would have to be rules implied tho

True, and one is that before you trade with a neighbor, he/she has to agree on the trade.
Two- you can trade two or more dragons. Ex, you trade 2 planets and a griffin for 2 titans.

HenryLucky1
05-28-13, 01:10 AM
Found this old thread and really want to see it comes to both platforms:)

stoogehunter
05-28-13, 01:42 AM
Great idea except I don't want diamond dragons to be tradable. It's a huge achievement to bred diamond and it would take the value away if people could get it with a simple trade.

awsumum
05-28-13, 02:49 AM
Lol! Would be great, but it's not gona happen! I'm surprised TL haven't closed this! Don't wana be the fun police, tho

HenryLucky1
05-28-13, 03:18 AM
But this suggestion hasn't been ruled out yet!

HenryLucky1
05-28-13, 03:19 AM
Lol! Would be great, but it's not gona happen! I'm surprised TL haven't closed this! Don't wana be the fun police, tho

See
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47591-Dragon-Story-Ideas-and-Suggestions!

kwhales
05-28-13, 03:20 AM
The thread hasn't been closed because TL hasn't ruled this out. See Henry's link.

RotomGuy
05-28-13, 03:38 AM
This was my idea of trading:

Although as cool as trading would be, I don't want it to happen simply for the fact that is makes getting dragons far easier. It removes almost half of the main breed to get aspect of the game.

If trading whether was implemented, I would rather see it more like this.

In the Marketplace, there is another section called Player Market. Clicking on this would give you a drop down list of lots of dragons. These are the offers of other players.

To offer, the player simply clicks offer, selects a dragon, and puts in a price. The price must exceed a certain value though, as to prevent Free Dragons. This value is the "Delivery Fee". This fee is also taken off the money the other player pays, so it is a good idea to increase your price far above the Delivery Fee. (this is to make the idea more feasible for TL standards) The fee would be coins for Commons and Rares, and a small amount of Gold for Super and Ultra Rares.
The player can charge Coins, Gold, or even another dragon. The player can ask for multiple dragons, but a maximum of three.

There are three tabs on the Player Market. Random, Neighbour, and Search.

The Random section shows random offers for random dragons from random people you don't know.

The Neighbour section shows random offers from your neighbours.

The Search section allows to Search for a dragon. Then it only shows offers for that dragon.

The player simply clicks accept and the transaction goes through. (if TL are feeling really mean maybe the transaction could cost time) The requested stuff is sent to the other player, the Delivery Fee is taken from your sendings and then they receive it.
The Dragon up for offer is sent to you and put in your storage.

But yeah, it's unlikely.

HenryLucky1
05-28-13, 03:44 AM
This was my idea of trading:

But yeah, it's unlikely.
Yeah, but I think I already posted something like trade dragon a long time ago, but I would like to see transfer dragons and gold too:)

Baraze
05-28-13, 03:44 AM
There could be some super strict restrictions. Maybe a new feature with the trading/crafting buildings. Meaning, you give one dragon and take a huge gamble on maybe getting one you didn't have back. If you fail, you lose the dragon you tried to trade another one for.

I'd happily trade a diamond baby away, for one of the Halloween dragons. Nothing has ever made me more envious of someone's island, than seeing witch, boo and zombie. I'm still, like a total nerd, counting the weeks until October (monster dragons) and November (black Friday sales!).

Baraze
05-28-13, 03:45 AM
Yeah, but I think I already posted something like trade dragon a long time ago, but I would like to see transfer dragons and gold too:)

Now that would be cool too! Trade your epic diamond for ten gold! Or something to that effect.

HenryLucky1
05-28-13, 04:14 AM
Now that would be cool too! Trade your epic diamond for ten gold! Or something to that effect.

I mean we can transfer/gift our dragons to others and transfer/gift our gold to others:)

kooky panda
05-31-13, 08:56 AM
Hi everybody,

I have same dragons and I wonder why we can not trade dragon to dragon with another player?

This is not a current option in the game, but it has not been ruled out as a future feature.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?47591-Dragon-Story-Ideas-and-Suggestions!&p=560977&viewfull=1#post560977